- KEY FEATURES
* Listen to great audio from Russell Brand, Tyler Oakley, 10 Downing St, NPR, TIME, VICE, NME, Sky Sports News, The Economist, Absolute Radio, the BBC, the Premier League, ABC, The Spectator, AFL, talkSPORT, the Guardian, Polydor, Telegraph, Huffington Post, ICC Cricket World Cup, Fox News, Sky News Radio, Blackcaps… and so much more
Your Player - plays the freshest content from people/channels you’re following, plus top posts from your favourite categories.
Recommended follows to start you off with the best listening
- Swipe for next, follow and download.
- Frictionless sharing to twitter and Facebook
- Play a mix of interesting posts from Categories
- Record and edit straight from the app to your own account or other channels for free.
- Search that remembers
- Swipe down to Download posts for offline listening.
- Listen to your Playlists (no matter where they were created)
- Access all your posts, favourites, follows, and messages (no matter where they were created)
- Update your account details
- Login or Signup, either directly with audioBoom or via Twitter
* Download the app!
* Register or log-in
* Select the categories that you love the most to create your own personal Radio Station
* Or follow a Radio Station based on category or what’s trending
* Lay back, listen, and enjoy the best spoken word audio in the world
* Go to http://www.audioboom.com
NEED A HAND OR HAVE A SUGGESTION?
* Tweet us at @audioBoomHelp or visit http://support.audioboom.com
Developed by Ryan Turner
Total Builds: 86
If you’re tired of relying on a notebook sitting next to you while playing Starcraft 2 or tired of using apps that just copy and paste existing websites into poorly formatted mobile programs, take a look at this one. The apps that are currently available are cluttered with ads and poorly laid out, but if you download my app you’ll see how a trip through Abathur’s evolution pit has led to a brand new development in Starcraft 2 Strategy apps.
I would like to thank audiobuilds.com, sc2builds.com, imbabuilds.com, and Team Liquid’s wiki page for providing some of the excellent builds present in GGBuilds. I would also like to thank the pros for sharing their strategies through video feed and whose streaming I’ve relied on as a reference for some builds in the app.
With the remodeling of GGBuilds, we now have 86 current and unique builds for your selection presented in a clean and quick layout. Go ahead and download this free app and help build a community that we can all utilize to improve our Starcraft 2 game!
Good luck and have fun!
- Like on Facebook Option
- Have had many people request a donate button as GGBuilds is (and always will be) free, both in price as well as ads! Donate Button will be coming soon! My plan is for any donations to be collected and saved for eventual GGBuilds Tournaments!
- GGBuilds Server is now up and running, will be moving builds to server as well as working on website!
- Domain name has been purchased! ggbuilds.org will be our new home page since a very nice past "competitor" had purchased ggbuilds.com in order to prevent us from being awesome! Just for clarification, ggbuilds.COM is a FAKE site and has nothing to do with the REAL GGBuilds!
- Get some HYPE! 773 Active Users! Keep spreading the word! Thank you to everyone!
- About GGBuilds menu option renamed to GGBuilds Patch Notes
- What's new popup - Shows the patch notes after an update or new install, to see them again simply go to the menu and click "GGBuilds Patch Notes"
- REMOVED right sliding menu for builds (If you used it and enjoyed it let me know I can put it back very easily just felt like it was an unknown/unused/useless feature!
- TvP - Sanguine's Fast 3CC to Bio (Courtesy of Sanguine)
- TvX - Parkinsane's Reaper Factory Expand (Courtesy of Parkinsane)
- ZvP - Hyun's 3 Hatch (Courtesy of Texturace)
- ZvT - Soulkey +1/+1 Roach (Courtesy of Texturace)
- ZvX - Parkinsane's 4 Hatch Opener (Courtesy of Parkinsane)
- ZvX - Texturace's Safe 3 Queen Opener (Courtesy of Texturace)
I know lately I have been seriously lacking in the updates (hence the quotations around soon) but I am kicking my arse into gear and stepping up my game! Time for less gaming and more developing! With over 770 people using my app I feel like I am slacking quite a bit!
- More Filtering/Categorizing for Builds
- Moving builds to server!
- Home screen widget for quick access
- More great builds
- Optimization for larger devices and a landscape orientation!
- Team Section (on back burner!)
Free & No ads
# Slideshow images in folder & subfolders
# Slideshow sequences: Shuffle, Random, Forward, Backwards, Alphabetically, Date, Last Image
# Configurable time delay
# Zoom in/out
# Auto rotate
# Multiple folder selection
# Simple image viewer
# Multiple audio files for background music
# Desktop shortcuts to slideshows
# External SD card support (BETA)
# Transition animations
# Delete photos
# Rotate photos
# Favorite folders
**For external SD card please read help.
Please send bug reports and feature requests to email@example.com
Tags: slide show, slideshow, sub folders, subfolders, shuffle, random, animation, recursive, recursion, time delay, photo viewer, subfolder, sub folder, advanced slideshow, free