listen to with the help of our unique classification, developed by expert musicologists. We offer three modes:
1) The Library - where you can select from all the performances of a work in our enormous collection of recordings - organized by composer, category, and composition. We offer an immediate list of "The Greats" (composers) and their works, or you can search for any composer or performer by name (just enter the first few characters of the last name). Once you see a list of performances, long-tap on one of them to either add it to the player's queue, or add it to one of your playlists, or to view and play the entire album it came from. A short tap on a performance sends it immediately to the player - or its queue if something is already playing.
2) Must Know - where you will be guided to appreciate the most important composers and works of classical music through their latest released recordings. You can search by composers or by a combination of Period
(Baroque, Classical, Romantic, etc.) and Genre (Orchestral, Chamber, Solo, Stage, etc.)
3) Playlists - where you can play some suggested playlists, or you can build and play your own! Subscribers have unlimited access and can play entire tracks or complete works or albums (even entire operas and multi-CD collections) with just one click. Non-subscribers will hear one minute clips of each track.
The eMusic Android App is two music experiences in one app. And you don't even have to be an eMusic subscription member to use it. It's a convenient way for you to manage, play, and dig deeper into any music you keep on your Android device. The eMusic Android App also helps you discover new music based on your unique tastes - which will lead you to the music you'll love.
Not an eMusic subscription member? Here's what you get:
- NEW: Purchase and download music as you go at regular prices
- Listen to any MP3 files stored on your Android device through the music player
- Get song recommendations based on your listening habits
- Create playlists tailored to your every mood
- Browse an artist's dossier (discographies, biographies, photos, features, and related artists) while you listen to music
- Access eMusic's unique charts
- Search eMusic's catalog and listen to track samples
If you are an eMusic subscription member, you can also:
- Purchase and download music for 25-50% off regular prices
- Listen to eMusic Radio (available to U.S. members only)
- Use our Save for Later function to bookmark music you'd like to purchase
- Access account details
The app is optimized for Android v2.3.3 or newer, with 1GHz and 576MB RAM.
Creation of data under voice, etc. can be performed newly in the trimming of the recorded data, and the two or more appointed section.
Moreover, also in size with recorded big data, the section is specified and transmission of e-mail can be performed.
Voices on Voice is an application which can record two or more sounds (sound source) in piles (multiplex recording).
It can be used for a voice memo, practice of a song, etc. in various scenes.
Moreover, since the sound effect is prepared, slightly interesting recording is made.
A sound effect specifies the voice file prepared by itself, and since it can reproduce a maximum of 5 files simultaneously, it can enjoy concert by one person.
Directions for use
(1) A click of a recording button will display a source sound source selection screen.
(2) Choose the source sound source used as a base.
A source sound source is the file recorded with the music file or another voice recorder.
You may not specify.
(3) Choose a multiplex recording pattern on a recording screen.
A pattern can be changed to arbitrary timing.
(4) Utter voice toward a microphone.
(5) A sound effect will be reproduced if it is necessity.
(6) Perform multiplex recording, repeating (3), (4), and (5).
+ Multiplex recording function
Multiplex recording is the following three patterns and can change these to arbitrary timing.
(1) Record a source sound source and a mike input in piles.
(2) Insert and record a mike input to the arbitrary position of a source sound source.
(3) Replace and record the specific range of a source sound source by a mike input.
(Insert) The voice file which can be specified as a source sound source has the following formats.
+ Recording data edit function
Two or more sections are set up from the recorded data, and the following operation can be performed.
(1) Change an order of the section.
(2) E-mail transmission of the section
(3) Create a WAVE file newly in the section.
(4) Repeat reproduction of the section
(5) Give a title for every section.
(6) They are preservation and reading about the set-up section.
+ Sound effect (Effect)
A sound effect is renewable to arbitrary timing.
It can reproduce to five simultaneously and loop reproduction is also possible for a sound effect.
Since the volume of a sound effect has been independent of a source sound source, it can perform fade-in (fade in) and fade-out (fade out).
The sound effect can register voice files with an arbitrary user other than the data beforehand bundled with this application as a sound effect.
The voice file which can be specified has the following formats.
+ Folder management
Arbitrary names can be attached to the folder of 11 prepared beforehand and used.
Moreover, the recorded data (project) is movable to another folder.
- Share function
The recorded data can be transmitted to other terminals, PC, etc. by e-mail etc.
- RECORD_AUDIO (for recording)
- INTERNET (for data transmission)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (for the preservation to SD card)
+ Checking of operations
- Operation is checked from the following model.
- Sharp AquosPhone SH-01D (Android2.3)
- Docomo Galaxy S (Android2.2)
- AU XPERIA ACRO(Android2.3)
+ In addition to this
- Please use it henceforth [ Android2.2 ].
- Please use the screen size or more by 480X800.
- The recording for a maximum of 3 hours is possible.
- Data storage is saved at /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/.VoicesOnVoice.
- When external_sd does not exist, it is saved at /mnt/sdcard/.VoicesOnVoice.
- Refer to the following URL for a manual.
You can record something, then "bounce" (mix) it to the master track, then record something over that, mix it, and keep going until you have all the parts you want.
Use it for multitrack recording and music production on the go or for recording quick ideas in your home studio!
When overdubbing, it's important to use headphones.
recording in 16 bit 44.1kHz wav file format
single level undo
import mp3 and wav files
free version is fully functional - just has ads as well
records in the background as a service, so you can play to a metronome or loop, or check your mail
+5 octaves piano keyboard
+128 instruments (Piano, Organ, Strings...)
+Adjustable piano keyboard width
+Record & Play
+Configurable Keyboard Shortcut
+8 songs to play and more with xPiano Share
+MIDI file import(α version)
*This piano app uses MIDI, so some keys may not sound, and quality and volume depend on devices.
*Please check you can download and install this app immediately after your purchase. After 15 minutes, you can not refund even if you fail to install it. See the website below when you encounter problems.
*If you have a licensing issue, please inform me.
piano, xpiano, keyboard, music, record, player, midi, mid
As you stream, you'll see the venue and date of the concert, the currently-playing track, the number of web and mobile listeners connected and upcoming songs.
Tune in and turn on anytime.
Note: Using this software utilizes network bandwidth. Consult your data carrier and plan regarding applicable charges.
Presented by www.deadcast.net.
All day. All night. All Dead.
This app has ALL. If you can't find one, please let us know and we'll add it immediately.
Simply this is a must-have app for Grateful Dead fans, and better thing is it's FREE for you.
You can search lyrics easily by albums (sorted chronologically), or by song title (sorted alphabetically).
Grateful Dead All Lyrics main features:
- Browse lyrics by album
- Search for lyrics by song title
- Useful information
+ Official website
+ Official Facebook profile
+ Official Twitter profile
- Beautifully Designed User Interface
- Very active support from developer
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial Grateful Dead app and the purpose of this app is for entertainment only. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". All rights reserved by respective content owners.
If you have the feeling there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please kindly contact us directly at email@example.com
At the push of a button, the app selects and streams a song from a concert played on the current date, week, or month from among the band's 30 years of touring. The simple media player interface displays the concert venue, date, and song title, and lets you navigate through the music - pause and restart playback, skip or repeat songs, go to the start or end of a concert. You can set concert search preferences according to your taste - choose crystal-clear soundboard feeds or rowdy audience recordings, select from your favorite years and decades, pick a random song or listen to an entire concert. And save your favorites for repeated enjoyment.
Whether you're a die-hard Deadhead or just discovering the Dead, you're sure to enjoy thousands of hours of the best live music ever recorded.
Have you had your Dead Of The Day?
Phish moe. String Cheese Incident Widespread Panic Disco Biscuits Yonder Mountain String Band Furthur Umphrey's McGee Trey Anastasio Band
Bands such as the ones listed below (among countless others) have helped pave the way for the metal genre and establish our label as a prominent figure among the metal community throughout the years:
DIMMU BORGIR, MESHUGGAH, IMMORTAL, SOILWORK, SONATA ARCTICA, EPICA, IN FLAMES, HYPOCRISY, NILE, TESTAMENT, EXODUS, DEATH ANGEL, KATAKLYSM, SUFFOCATION, BELPHEGOR, VADER, ARSIS, IMMOLATION, UNLEASHED, DECAPITATED, MALEVOLENT CREATION, DISSECTION, GORGOROTH, DISMEMBER, ALL SHALL PERISH, ELUVEITIE, KORPIKLAANI, SCAR SYMMETRY, CANDLEMASS, BLIND GUARDIAN, SAMAEL, THREAT SIGNAL, MNEMIC, DARKANE, AMORPHIS, ARSIS, THERION, TIAMAT, HAMMERFALL, EDGUY and NIGHTWISH
As if being the top innovators of their field wasn't enough, it's time for Nuclear Blast Records to give back to the fans by offering them this FREE Android app!
We invite YOU to connect directly with our FREE APP to stay up to date with our latest releases, audio samples, music videos, band news and exclusive content no matter where you are!
Designed for quick and easy operation, Recording Studio Pro makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio is the perfect way to begin crafting great sounding music productions. You can record up to 24 audio and/or virtual instrument tracks.
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone. The virtual instument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb). With Recording Studio's mixer you can create superb mixes in astonishing CD quality just like you imagined your song to be.
Now you can import mp3 and wav audio files from your device.
Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
Please try the LITE version first to see if your device works:
•Up to 24 audio and virtual instrument tracks (depending on the device used)
•9 differents virtual instrument sounds (grand piano, drums, classical guitar, rock organ, church organ, bass, strings, harpsichord, electric guitar)
•Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with indipendent settings on each track)
•Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
•Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
•Import wav, mp3 audio files from your device.
•Offline mixdown: stereo mix, individual tracks. Uncompressed audio format (16 bit stereo / mono, 48.0kHz)
•Stereo VU displays for each channels
•Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
•Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
•Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
•Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
•Custom scale keyboards
•Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
Please try the LITE version first to see if your device works:
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
miidio Recorder provides user the High Quality (uncompressed or MP3) audio recording. It doesn't have any recording length limitation. You may use it to record audio until out of storage.
Live-recording is supported. The recorder will display the options when you create a new audio with a plugged wired headset. You may hear your recording lively through the wired headset from phone.
All files will be saved at VoiceRecorder folder of your phone storage: /mnt/sdcard/VoiceRecorder/
MP3 Live encoding is supported by most of android phone, but low-ends phone may use PCM format for temporary format and transcode to MP3.
Linked with miidio Space which is a sharing service. With miidio Space, you may share recording URL through Facebook, twitter, Google+, etc. You may enable this feature (disabled by default) in setting page. While enabled, miidio Recorder will auth your Facebook account to generate a sharing URL for you. Please note, miidio will not post any message to your Facebook wall without your permission.
A new recorder widget is introdcued. You may tap any place of widget to start or stop record without opening miidio Recorder.
*. Audio recording: Wave, MP3
*. Audio playback: Wave, MP3
*. Audio file listing
*. File sharing through email, skype, bluetooth, etc.
*. Multiple file deletion
*. New multiple page UI
*. More options while recording
*. Set the recording as ringtone
*. Live recording
*. Japanese Translation
*. Notification icon
*. File Info Editor
*. File Tagging
*. Preference Page
*. Smooth UI
*. recorder widget
Save: for audio storage
Hardware Control: for recording
Wake Lock: for recording while the phone closes screen.
Network State: for ad
Internet: for ad and linking with wikipedia for tag completion
Write Settings (modify global system settings): for set recording as ringtone or notification sound.
Israel Healing System – Control your life & Ambition guided meditation .
Control your life and ambition text was written by Leslie D. Riopel – a great new age and therapy writer. This meditation offers a powerful way of gaining back your spiritual energy in order to control your life and bring all your ambitions to life. It reminds you of your true self and offer a great deal of comfort and relief. Even us – as the creators – enjoy listening to it very often.
A top charts album on amazon mp3 store, eMusic and iTunes. Now, for the first time – this 77 minutes (!!) guided meditation is available to you as a full video streaming!
In this app you get the full 77 minutes guided meditation video including the original guided meditation highly soothing and relaxing music with the narration of miss T. Armagenta , known for her smooth enchanting voice. Plus you get the meditation text subtitles synced and super relaxing visuals.
Unlike other apps – this product was made just for Android devices. With a lot of energy spent on thinking about the user fun and experience while watching this guided meditation. The basic idea was – in the age of tablets and smartphones – why must one compromise on having just audio when you can have a FULL SCREEN fun of text shown and colorful visuals instead.
We are here to spread the energy of healing among you. It is a true spiritual journey that we offer and we feel a great deal of joy joining you on this android app trip.
Be well and calm!
Israel Healing System
(p)+(c) megassus label 2012
More from developer
Based on Archive.org (the Live Music Archive), it offers live recordings (etree) by thousands of artists, 100% free and 100% legal. Hundreds of new recordings are added daily so you will never run out of music to listen!
LMS is the successor of iLiveMusic Archive. Where iLiveMusic Archive left off, LMS picks up. None of the bugs present in iLiveMusic remain in LMS.
By the way, Live Music Streamer is 100% FREE and has 100% UNLIMITED access.
- 100% free & unlimited (no limits whatsoever! Listen as much as you like)
- 75.000+ live recordings and 4000+ artists.
- No need to download the music, listen directly by streaming
- Gapless playback! No gaps between songs.
- Bookmark artists and recordings by adding them to your favorites
- Search artists to browse to them quickly
- Search recordings by date, taper name and venue
- Displays recording info (such as taper name and notes), ratings and reviews
- Multitask support
- Contains recordings as early as 1959
- Displays source of recordings so you can pick the best quality
- Continued development (feel free to get in touch to let me know your wishes or leave a rating!)
Updates compared to iLiveMusic Archive:
- Bug fixes and more bug fixes
- Faster loading
- Smaller size
- Better and cleaner code (For those that understand: pages are made w3c strict and checked with Google Pagespeed)
- Uses the new “ActionBar” menu
- Better device compatibility (Android 2.1+)
Artists include: John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Grateful Death, moe., Ryan Adams, Brett Dennen, Hot Buttered Rum, Smashing Pumpkins, ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead, The Brew, Matt Nathanson, Tristan Prettyman, Tyler Hilton, 311, Tea Leaf Green, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Umphreys McGee, Matisyahu, Elliott Smith, John Mayer Trio, Disco Biscuits, Eric Hutchinson, Bushwalla, Little Feet, Andrew Bird, Phil Lesh and Friends, the Dead, String Cheese Incident, Maroon 5, Cowboy Junkies, Tim Reynolds, John Butler Trio, Strangefolk, G. Love and Special Sauce, Max Creek, Drive-By Truckers, North Mississippi Allstars, Blues Traveler and many, many more...
Genres include: singer song-writer, rock, hard-rock, blues, pop, soul, classical, death metal, house, folk and every other possible genre in the world.
Your favorite artist is pretty much bound to be on here!