Are you or a loved one experiencing signs of a mental health issue? It can seem overwhelming to find out where and how to get the right help.
The Mental Health Helpline app provides access to information about mental health services in Ontario. You can use the application to quickly and anonymously contact a professional Information and Referral Specialist 24/7, 365 days a year via phone, email, or chat.
The Mental Health Helpline can help connect you with local services that can:
- provide information about counselling services and supports in your community
- listen, offer support and provide strategies to help you meet your goals
- provide information on how to access these services or programs
- provide basic education about mental illness
- connect friends and family to supportive community resources
These services are free, confidential and anonymous. We’re happy to talk to you, even if you’re just looking for general information. We are the first place to start for help