• Know the battery and charging status of your devices, from a single place, even if they are miles away
• See their battery history
• Get notified when the batteries are getting low, or are about to finish charging
• See statistics for your batteries, including cycles and calibration count
• Be warned when damaging usage patterns are detected
Cross-platform: Clouttery is also available for Windows and Chrome, and has a website. In all of these, you can see the status of your batteries and receive notifications.
Fine notification control: You can select for what devices you want to get notifications, and in the website you can even adjust the types of notifications to see for each device.
To be useful, this app must be paired with a Clouttery account, which is free. Head over to http://clouttery.xyz for more information. Clouttery is a subscription service that is currently in Beta; users who sign-up during the Beta period will get Clouttery for free, forever.
This app uses a negligible amount of power, and by default doesn't use mobile data to sync in the background. You can change this in the settings.
Clouttery is constantly being improved, and clients for more platforms and more features are in development.