You only need to drag the floating ball to the target location to translate the content. It can translate the text in the application across applications. You can also drag the floating ball directly to replace the text in the input box with what you want. Translated content, solve the obstacles of your language communication
1. Cross-application translation
* Use the translation ball to translate in any application. Chat without borders, without barriers to reading.
* Real-time translation of phrases and words
* Real-time voice translation of text and audio
* You can decorate the character style into various effects you want
* Translate what you need in real time by taking photos
1、What data the app collects using the AccessibilityService API ？
-Page views and taps in app
-In-app search history
-Other user-generated content
-App info and performance
-Other app performance data
-Device or other identifiers
2. Why use this AccessibilityService API for what purpose?
In this way, we implement cross-application content reading and translation on third-party applications. On third-party applications, we will read the content of the third-party application and pass the acquired content to the server.
Implement functions such as drag translation, click global translation, etc.
Accessibility permission is used when the user wants to read the third-party content when translating its content in any third-party app. The app needs to know the current state of the phone screen to implement the translation function.
TransMe is a free global language translator, use it to make your chat easier, and it supports mainstream social chat software.
If you like us, you can send us an email, and we will continue to iterate out more features in the future! thanks！