HelPed me calibrate So I'm happy and can run test which are Hadassah if you want to troubleshoot yourself. Your carrier most likely will just reset your phone but not the root problem. Leaving you with little choice but to pay insurance or pay a New phone. I use to tech for AtTention I know. Also Google can be your friend cuz so many trouble shooting tests that walk through too
Says "Sorry, your device hardware does not support the sensor." for every sensor except sound. Samsung Galaxy tab S2 on Android 5.1.1. I know my tablet has at minimum the light sensor, magnetic sensor, and either accelerometer, gyroscope, or orientation sensor. And that the light and magnetic sensors are working. Trying to troubleshoot autorotation problem, but when the app says my tab doesn't even support 8 of the 9 sensors it can detect I know the app isn't working.
Thank you! Had no idea that I had a proximity sensor, there's no info about one anywhere in the phone or docs. I need one built in for a specific app. You have saved me lots of stress, I can go pay for an app knowing I have the sensor. Your app works a treat :)
Excellent application. In my opinion, this app is to see what sensors you have and not an actual reading. Basically, just a check. I've seen poor reviews about it not being accurate. It has proven 100% accurate on 90% of my devices. The other 10% where cheap tablets. It did still show the sensors, it just couldn't read them properly. I don't blame the app designer for this though. I myself have issues creating applications to work with cheap devices. = )
OK app However, the gyroscope test needs fixing. Other gyroscope monitoring apps update frequently and accurately, showing expected rotation rates and orientation angles on a graph. The colorful cube on this doesn't reorient itself properly after a few slow turns, and if I flip my phone in the air fast, everything goes wrong. Showing the sensor values real time would be a great addition as well - the cube is vague at best.
Useful App I find it useful. Especially when I need to see my phones temperature, when I feel it's heating up. I recommend. I also use it while travelling. On aircrafts, cabin pressure falls at times. And that causes ear pain. So I keep checking pressures with this app and when they seem to be plunging I start chewing gum, since chewing/swallowing reduces or prevents ear aches associated with flying.