You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
no ads or in-app purchases
simple, clean and colourful user interface
- get extra information such as range and resolution
- record sensor values to monitor changes over time
SENSORS (availability depends on device):
- Geomagnetic Field
- Linear Accelerometer
- Rotation Vector
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- http://icons8.com/ for the launcher icon
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
If you do have a gyroscope, be aware that the quality of the drift compensations on the gyroscope sensor vary considerably among devices. In the case that your device has a gyroscope that doesn't work well, there is the option to fuse the gyroscope with the acceleration and magnetic sensors. This option, which uses a fusion of the acceleration, magnetic and gyroscope sensors via complementary filter to determine the rotation of the device, is far more reliable that the gyroscope sensor alone.
Gyroscopes measure the rotation of a device with a pair of vibrating arms that take advantage of what is known as the Coriolis effect, which is caused by the Earth's rotation. By measuring changes in the direction of the vibrating arms caused by a rotation and the Coriolis effect, an estimation of the rotation can be produced. The gyroscope is one of three sensors that are always hardware based (the other two are the magnetic and the acceleration sensors) on Android devices. In conjunction with the acceleration sensor, the gyroscope can be used to create other sensors like gravity, linear acceleration or rotation sensors.
If your device is equipped with Android 4.4 or higher, you *might* have the uncalibrated version of the gyroscope so you can see how drift affects the gyroscope sensor relative to the calibrated gyroscope.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
VERSIONS: FREE vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
In the Unlocked version:
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com
Screebl, the battery saver keep your screen on wunderkind, works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the sensors in your mobile device to detect how you're holding it, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. Using gravity, screen orientation, and other cues, your screen is kept on when it should be, and turned off when you don't need it. It's simple, but it works amazingly well!
How is Screebl a battery saver? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is not uncommon for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale Plug-ins and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
BILLING - Needed to allow in-app upgrade of Screebl Lite to Pro.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock sometimes causes battery drain on some devices. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one device to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power used. Most devices see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have coarse-grained sensors, and movement is not detected well, causing unwanted stillness timeouts. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't start when the phone is powered-on. On some HTC phones the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl starting at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "firstname.lastname@example.org", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
If you have problems with your proximity sensor? Or the screen stays black after a call. It's most likely the sensor, this app will fix that.
Note II, GT-N7100
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems.
I am a developer in the inital phase, i would be very happy if you would buy me a bee.
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Version 3.5 added support for battery status (temperature, voltage and percentage), sound level and signal strength!
Perfect for showcasing capabilities of your new phone, as well as hardware diagnostics after you have gone through a system update or repair. And it's a must have development tool when you develop applications that uses these sensors.
1) Turn off the screen by sliding your hand
2) Turn off the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold)
3) Turn on the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold) - Note: This can cause Battery Drain
4) Enable screen on/off during calls only
5) ScreenOff shortcut, to turn off the screen by launching the app.
6) Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
Motivation to build this app:
1) While the phone is in pocket, and you have your bluetooth headset connected, even though you can answer your call with a click of bluetooth headset button, because the screen goes on and remains on, your call may hang-up or go on hold or probably few buttons may get pressed, isn't that annoying?
2) Lot of android phones don’t turn off the screen when phone is held close ear (You may end up hanging up on someone)
3) Accidental call pickups: Since capacitive screens are sensitive to touch as well as heat, An Incoming call gets picked up automatically when phone is in the pocket (And we get obliged to speak to annoying calls)
4) Its Cool!!!
5) If you are a HD2 user, you would know the pain. Many users have replaced that hardware buttons due to usage!!!
NOTE: To un-install, go Settings, Locations & Security, Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
For Support: Post you questions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280#
1) HD2, Desire HD, Nexus One, Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
"Light Sensor" is a simple to use app to measure light illuminance in lux as well as foot-candela using ambient light sensor of your device.
★ Distinct features of this light sensor ★
* Light illuminance measurement in lux and foot-candela
* 5 sec timer to allow you to take light measurement
* No battery drainage whether app is running or minimized to background
* Calibration feature to make minor adjustments to measured value
* Fast response time
Accuracy of the light sensor may vary on different devices.
Make sure light sensor is facing the light source to get correct reading.
Keywords: Light Sensor, Light Meter, Lux, Candela
★ Music Therapy for Sound Sleep (Full Version) with 8 music pieces and 12 ambient sounds is now available on Google Play!
Enrich Your Imagination with a Sound Mixer in the latest version!
The latest version of Music Therapy for Sound Sleep provides a group of relaxing natural sounds for you to choose and mix, creating your own fantastic ocean scenes. These sounds help enrich your imagination thus to further relax in a pleasant surroundings with ocean waves and soothing rains. It is totally up to you to customize each track with one or several ambient sounds, with volume bars separated from the main piano melodies.
Totally different from the so-called leisure music, subliminal music embeds Alpha Wave to various musical pieces by delicately setting the rhythm to a certain frequency, while stimulating imagination with certain sound effects. Listening to the music, our sub-consciousness is awakened. It is guiding us to a brand new discovery of our potentials, to relaxation, and to creativity.
Low Speed Alpha Wave has a frequency from 8Hz to 9Hz, which stimulates a state at which one is nearly asleep and cannot think clearly. To generate such a frequency in one's mind, binaural beats are applied. For example, if the left ear is presented with a steady tone of 500Hz and the right ear a steady tone of 508Hz, these two tones combine in the brain. The difference, 8Hz, is perceived by the brain and is a very effective stimulus for brainwave entrainment.
- Tunes with Low Speed Alpha Wave
- Ambient Sound Mixer with a group of natural sounds
- Elegant interfaces and varied music themes
- Elaborate descriptions
- Increase sleep quality and relaxed state
Supported languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Indonesian.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
System tab shows all the system processes that start with system boot. Some processes may not be necessary to start due to our using habits and preferences. Please uncheck these processes only if you know well about the effects of disabling them.
If you want to add a new item that does not start with device boot, Customize is the best choice.
Besides features above, from Startup Manager Menu - settings you can also select if you want to calculate system startup time and disable system boot sound.
Note: For android 2.2 and higher OS non-rooted devices, some processes will restart themselves right after being disabled.
- Master of Android system's startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
Suffering from constant backaches and waist pains? Always feeling energies drained after a day's work? Or caught in low spirits with too much pressure? A regular stretching program can bring about more benefits than you have imagined.
Stretch Exercises provides a most convenient way to stretch with or without a simple chair. Professionally designed but easily learnt, Stretch Exercises make use of and simplify various Yoga poses for everyone, regardless of flexibility, to enjoy total relaxation and refreshment through daily stretching.
What benefits does stretching bring about?
- Alleviates backache, arthritis pain
- Reduces muscle tension and increases range of movement of your joints
- Strengthens your muscles and burns extra fats
- Increases blood circulation and boosts your immunity
- Increases energy levels and relieves pressure
Stretch Exercises features in
- Professional Yoga teacher offers correct practice and detailed instructions.
- 40 stretching poses are arranged in categories for training various body parts.
- One single chair assists you in easier and better stretching.
- You can pick a few stretching poses as a daily routine.
- Slideshow option and semi-transparent instructing window offers more convenience.
Self-Hypnosis for Meditation provides professionally made self-hypnosis sound tracks to help you achieve different states of meditation and relaxation. You can also choose to play the tracks with our hypnosis brainwave tune in the background for amazing effects.
Quiet Mind Meditation set in Self-Hypnosis for Meditation:
Doing meditation is very important for people’s mind. It can help you keep quiet. If you are looking to develop a quiet, clear mind, then Quiet Mind Meditation may be what you're looking for.
Slowing down your mind by watching your thoughts but choosing not getting involved or attached to them is an important step in learning to be more fully present in each moment. The Quiet Mind Meditation is designed to help you to slow down and learn how to create a quiet mind. Suggestions and metaphors are used to help you (and your sub-consciousness) begin the practice of quieting your mind. Follow the instruction and exercise it step by step. You can achieve it.
* Well-designed animation
* Playback progress control
* Built-in volume control
* Background brainwave
* Playback repeat setting
* Screen timeout control
10 Preset Sound Patterns are included in Brainwave Tuner Lite(20 in Full Version!):
- Headache Therapy: Helps alleviating headaches with a mixture of steady low theta (5Hz) and mid-alpha (10Hz) waves.
- Meditation: Concentrating on this tone helps quickly attaining a meditative state of mind.
- Schumann Resonance: Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz alpha tone. This is also the resonance of the Earth's magnetic field, making it a very natural meditative frequency.
- Sleep Induction: Gently slows the brain frequency down to a 3Hz delta wave, which usually occurs in a deep sleep thus to gradually induce one's sleepiness.
- Relaxation: Helps to relax with a basic sweep from a regular beta wave (15Hz) down to a low alpha wave (7Hz), in order to save you from certain intense strain.
- Self-hypnosis: Helps getting into a self-hypnotic state. The user should listen to the repeating sound and concentrate on it.
- Edge of Consciousness: Discover the true meaning of life and consciousness with this track taking you to the very edge of the conscious mind.
- Earth Peace Night: This is an Earth Meditation track that helps relax and mediate.
- Attention Increase: Helps focusing by bringing the brain to a high beta frequency. The frequency is lowered briefly once every 15 seconds to keep the brain more receptive.
- Intelligent Increase: This 10Hz alpha tone helps increase the blood flow in the brain, promote dendrite and synapse growth, increase IQ points and cognitive abilities.
Tranquility does not mean dead silence, or a mind without a single thought. It means a return to pureness and to achieve a spiritual unification.
Tranquility is the root of everything in this world. It can be compared to a charger which provides infinite energies. When our energies are used up, we shall choose to be tranquilized. Just like having a full charge, our minds will be refreshed, our bodies being more active.
Pure sounds played by traditional Chinese instruments will lead you to a state of naturalness and bring about positive feelings.
- Six pieces of Chinese traditional music packed
- Interface of Chinese style
- Different meditative states
- Elaborate descriptions
- Helps to spread Chinese Tai Chi culture
- Promotes relaxation and refreshment
Different from leisure music, subliminal music therapy embeds Alpha Wave to various musical pieces by setting the rhythm to a certain frequency. Listening to such music, our sub-consciousness is awakened. It is guiding us to a brand new discovery of our potentials, to relaxation and to creativity.
To generate Alpha Wave in one's mind, binaural beats are applied. For example, if the left ear is presented with a steady tone of 500Hz and the right ear a steady tone of 510Hz, these two tones combine in the brain. The difference, 10Hz, is perceived by the brain.
- Graceful tunes with string music and natural sounds
- Install Location to SD card
- Well-designed interface and easy operating
- Quick mental refreshing
- For relaxation at any time
Return to Simplicity is to simplify your mind, which aims to set yourself free from those selfish ideas and personal considerations, to relieve all kind of stress and pressure.
A famous Chinese medical expert Sun Simiao once said: "A man good at regimen usually thinks less, wants less, talks little, smiles little, with fewer thoughts and fewer sorrows", in that excessive thoughtfulness will cause intense emotional upheavals, doing harm to people's health by upsetting the balance of Yin and Yang in our bodies.
Therefore, it is necessary to keep a tranquil mind. With fewer selfish needs and evil intentions, we can protect ourselves from those harmful emotions such as anxiety and depression, which affects both our physical and psycho health.
- Nine pieces of Chinese traditional music packed
- Interface of Chinese style
- Different meditative states
- Elaborate descriptions
- Helps to spread Chinese Tai Chi culture
- Promotes relaxation and refreshment
Prenatal Lullabies offers a variety of tender and soothing music that helps stimulate the auditory nerve functioning and enhance brain development of a fetus. Specially designed and highly recommended by obstetricians and researchers, Prenatal Lullabies utilizes leisure music with slow tempo resembling mothers' own heart beats when they are at rest. Mozart's piano sonatas are also included, well recognized as a solid assistant in fetus brain development.
Benefits brought by Prenatal Lullabies:
When listening to music, a mother-to-be is actually sharing a peaceful moment with her unborn baby who is also listening. Prenatal music is good for fetus brain development by promoting right brain functions and stimulating creative cells activity.
A state at relaxation is most suitable for a fetus to grow soundly. Totally relaxing with the music helps a mother-to-be staying at a peaceful mood; it also helps the unborn baby to cultivate an artistic temperament much earlier.
Men can download it for the beloved wife!
Notable features of Prenatal Lullabies:
- 10 fine-selected lullabies in Full Version (5 in Lite Version) that builds your baby's brain, and calms your baby and you with healing melodies
- Time-setting control that allows you to set the time you want the music to be played, with a maximum of 60 minutes per day.
- Elegant User Interface and elaborate descriptions
Now, Imoblife Inc.(DownloadAndroid) are working in collaboration with The Unexplainable Store to develop top-qualified brainwave apps for Android users.*
Chakras are vast (yet confined) pools of energy in our bodies which govern our psychological qualities. There are seven main chakras in all (four in our upper body which govern our mental properties and three in the lower body which govern our instinctual properties).
All of the chakras contribute to a human's well-being. Our instincts would join forces with our feelings and thinking. Some of our chakras are usually not open or not operated excellently, but some are over-active, which caused imbalance among Chakras. If the chakras are not balanced, peace with the self cannot be achieved.
Chakra Opening Brainwave is a brainwave stimulation app that tunes your Chakra frequencies to the most powerful and balanced state and gives you a shift in Spiritual energy. It stimulates each of the seven Chakras with different frequency ranges and predetermined base frequencies, thus providing you an excellent way to stimulate your sensation and spirit after a long stressful day. Compared with other ways of refreshing, it is more thorough in tuning your energy and turning you into a spiritual powerhouse.
The human nervous system is a network connecting the sensory organs to the brain. The Chakras, or energy centers, act as a "pump" which direct spiritual energy through this system. For example, Earth energy is drawn up through your Root Chakra and passed to the Sacral Chakra which is then passed to the Solar Plexus, then the heart, then throat, brow, and finally the crown Chakra. Once energy reaches beyond the crown, experiences and sensations move to realms beyond explanation. The Chakra system is considered by many to be the most important system to work on. It is a base on which most other development is built.
Notable Features of Chakra Opening:
- Professionally built isochronic tones with high sound quality
- Covers each and every chakra and produce deep spiritual progression
- Detailed usage instructions and tips for Chakra Tuning for best user experience
- Well-designed User Interface and animation
- Repeat time and screen auto-lock settings
- Optional visualization patterns to company the brainwave playback
Yoga Moment provides graceful and attractive yoga tunes with a far-eastern aroma. This app aims not only to help you relax at your leisure time, but also can be set as the background music when practicing Yoga. (The total length of music pieces in the full version is about 60 minutes, just the same as a normal Yoga class hour.)
Yoga, a word of Sanskrit origin, carries a meaning of "to control", "to yoke" or "to unite". It is a practice which emphasizes self control both in mind and physical movements, further to unite one's body and soul to achieve an optimum state.
Constantly listening to Yoga music, we can relax and heal our minds as well as stimulate our inner potentials. We need refreshment to be more energetic, and self control to be more efficient. Here we let the music be our guidance, awakening our inherent power to heal our minds, which has been burdened with too much pressure.
- 15 soothing yoga tunes (7 in Lite Version)
- Slide show of varied background images
- Set your favorite tunes to Top of the playlist
- Both for relaxation and practicing Yoga
- Music length equal to a Yoga class hour