Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Days of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail email@example.com
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
Om is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation. OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
Apart from the basic Om chant, the following mantra chants are provided:
- Om Gam Ganapataye Namah (Ganesha Mantra) - Removes all obstacles, when starting a new task
- Om Namo Narayanaya - Tribute to Vishnu, the Supreme God and his avatars including Rama & Krishna
- Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayathri Mantra) - Tribute to Savitr (Sun before sunrise), the life giver
- Om Namah Shivaya - Tribute to Shiva/Mahadeva, the Supreme Destroyer
- Om Mani Padme Hum - Worshiping the Buddhist Sacred Lotus Flower
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya - Tribute to Krishna, Mukti (liberation) mantra
- Om Maha Mrityunjaya - Death-conquering mantra, a tribute to Rudra (Shiva)
- Om Ham Hanumate Namaha - Energy giving mantra, a tribute to Lord Hanuman
- Om Shreem Hreem (Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra) - Wealth & Prosperity giving tribute to Mahalaxmi
- Om Purnam Adah (Shanti Mantra) - Mantra for Peace
- Sarawathi Mantra - Wisdom Mantra
- Durga Mantra - Power Mantra
- Maha Mantra - Hare Krishna Hare Rama
- Om Saha Navavatu - for teachers & students
- Nam Myoho Renge Kyo (Daimoku)- Japanese lotus sutra
- Guru Mantra - a tribute to teachers
- Asato Ma Sadgamaya - for clearing the mind
- Surya (Sun) Mantra
- Namokar (Navkar) Mantra - Jain Mantra
- Shani (Saturn) Mantra
- Silent Meditation
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare)
- Oneness Mantra (Moola Mantra)
- Universal Mantra (Sarveshaam)
- Mul Mantar (Sikh Ek Onkaar/ Ik Onkar)
If you are new to meditation, instructions are provided for a 108 chants meditation routine.
- Play various Om/Aum mantra chant endlessly
- Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
- Lots of configuration options
- Change mantra image, audio, wordings and title
- Runs in the background and does not drain your battery
Om/Aum has great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism & Jainism. It is also considered to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia (sleep disorders) & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can help those who are familiar with various forms of meditations including Vipassana (Mindfulness), Zen/ZaZen, Vedanta (Transcendental), Taoist Qi gong, Reiki, Sparsh, Hindu Dharma (Indian), Chakra, Kundalini, Yoga and Pranayama.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sound in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas (offerings to God), aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies.
Different sounds have different effects on human psyche. The sacred utterances (chants) of Sanskrit Mantras provide us with the power to attain our goals and lift ourselves to a higher level of consciousness.
Daily chanting of Om or just playing it in your home can improve your concentration, good luck and good health. Even after you switch off the Om chants, it keeps playing in your mind and sustains the peace!
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
Other apps have lower Mb size and only 5 mins of music that is repeated endlessly. This app offers you 3 sessions with more than 2 total hours without any fragment of music repeated. There aren't other app in Android that offers you this.
If you are searching a good app with nice design, customizable and with good quality music, this is the best app you can find at Play store.
Meditation relax music is highly recommended: to relax, for meditation, how anti stress therapy, to sleep, to study, to read, how ambient music, to practise yoga, reiki, kabalah, harmonization, taichi, zen, and more...
- More than 2 hours of relaxing music divided into three parts without any fragment repeated
- Sophisticated and attractive design
- You can listen the music in background while you are doing other things
- You can customize the app with 9 images and 6 seekbars
- Play to play the audio, Pause to stop and again Play to resume
- Navigation bar to choose the piece of song you want to listen
- Possibility to activate the SLEEP MODE to stop the audio and exit the application, with 9 time options to choose
- Installation on SD card
- Available for over 99% Android devices, including tablets
- Available at English and Spanish language
Now you can get RELAX POINTS and earn 8 different states
Download Meditation relax music right now and start enjoying as soon as possible to this wonderful application.
P.S.: Also you can try the apps: Classic Piano relax music, Nature relax music and Chill out relax music, they will surprise you.
How it works
Starting with our free Take10 programme, we’ll teach you the basics of meditation in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations, including guided and unguided, ranging from 2 to 60 minutes.
“It’s kind of genius” Emma Watson
“Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food” The New York Times
What you get
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course – learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditations
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other in your journey’s
- Rewards for regular meditation
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one off sessions on a range of topics such stress, happiness and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
What our users say
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count."
- Brandon, Headspace user
What's more, science is proving the benefits of meditation...
Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*
Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Daily use is recommended
★ New '20 Minute Guided Meditations' is alive with FAQs, General Guideliness and About
★ Quick, simple easy guided meditations. These meditations last about 20 minutes each. They are safe, fun and easy to use.
Now you can Change Your Life While You Relax. When you listen to these guided meditations you can easily make the life changes you desire.
>Step by step affirmations and flight through fantastic worlds guide you to the depths of the subconscious!
>>The exceptional atmosphere of endless journey helps to calm and clear your mind!
>>>Meditation becomes so easy like never before!
Try this and Discover Your Potential & Create Your Life!!!!
Guided meditation is as easy to do as following a relaxing story with your eyes closed.
20 Minute Guided Meditations, A Revolutionary App Is Introduced For Relaxed And Healthy Lifestyle
During this high paced 21st century, human life is reported to be affected by stress and tension. Starting from the age group of 9 to 90, every one passes through stressful situations in daily life and rumination is the best solution to get rid of stress. Again when it comes to meditation, time is regarded to be a barrier. This is why; to make it handy all the time, a revolutionary app named “20 Minute Guided Meditation” has been launched. This is indeed a very useful application that can help an individual to get rejuvenated with 20 minutes.
When it comes to relaxation, there are a number of way outs. Yoga, meditation music are the most popular and effective one amongst those. However, again because of the time constraint, mainly people fail to engage themselves in such a mental and physical activity. For such commoners, 20 Minute Guided Meditations is the bets option. This is a very new application, which is embedded with a number of outstanding features.
20 Minute Guided Meditations features an activity of step by step assertion and flight through incredible worlds guiding an individual to the pits of the subliminal. In addition to that, the exceptional atmosphere of endless journey helps to calm and clear the mind. For the relaxers, resting becomes peaceful that ever before. This is an application that can help a person to add extra essence new meaning to the life.
Alongside, people can get hold of many other advantages with mindfulness having this excellent application in use. The benefits of 20 Minute Guided Meditations is quickly not only mentally but physically as well. From the very beginning, it brings forth a great sense of positivity and optimism that in turn makes a huge change in life style.
According to a mediation specialist and recent user of this app, “This is indeed a revolutionary invention. I have a small experience of this application and I feel Guided meditation is a truly productive way to explore his astonishingly powerful, creative and insightful mind. When someone is deeply relaxed and in a meditative state, he becomes detached from his everyday thoughts with their fixed and repetitive patterns that wear him down. His mind literally opens up, ready to receive new insights and create new perspectives. This can enable one to see his whole life, or the current situation, in totally new and inspired ways. Here a person can find meditations for expanding his awareness, awakening your imagination and gaining deep and meaningful insights.”
Too much stress and tiredness in life is truly damaging, leading to exhaustion, anxiety, depression and physical illness. Here you can find meditations to improve your stress management skills, rest your brain or body, fall asleep quickly, or just recharge your energy levels.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
1. Basic Meditation
2. Breathing Meditation
3. Dance Meditation
4. Aum Meditation
5. Forgiveness Meditation
6. Om Mani Padh Mein Hoom
7. Sufi Meditation
You can play these meditation sessions, any time you want to meditate. You can press the repeat button to continue repeating any meditations. You can also repeat meditations without the instructions, by selecting it from meditation sounds. In addition to the above 7 sessions, we have introduction to Simple Meditation Session, which introduces you to the concept of Meditation. Simple Meditation App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Meditation Sessions
2) 8 Meditation Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop feature
5) While Playing, Phone can be put on silent mode
6) Share, Mail, SMS feature
7) Simple Meditation for Beginners
Now with free guided meditations by your favorite teachers: Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Jon Kabat-Zinn and many more.
If you're new to meditation, you'll find introductory guided mediations and a supportive community to help you get started.
If you're an experienced meditator, you'll feel right at home with our beautiful Tibetan singing bowls and guided meditations by experienced teachers that you know and respect.
Insight Timer is the world's most popular meditation timer app. Insight Timer has been featured in US News & World Report, Forbes Magazine, Men's Journal Magazine, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and O, The Oprah Magazine.
The widget is my implementation of Jerry Seinfeld's productivity secret (http://lifehacker.com/281626/jerry-seinfelds-productivity-secret):
"He said the way to be a better comic was to create better jokes and the way to create better jokes was to write every day. But his advice was better than that. He had a gem of a leverage technique he used on himself and you can use it to motivate yourself—even when you don't feel like it.
He revealed a unique calendar system he uses to pressure himself to write. Here's how it works.
He told me to get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step was to get a big red magic marker.
He said for each day that I do my task of writing, I get to put a big red X over that day. "After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain."
"Don't break the chain," he said again for emphasis."
The chain in this case is the number of consecutive days that you have hit your meditation target. The widget displays both the current chain, and the longest ever chain. Having this on my home screen motivates me to meditate every day. Your mileage may vary.
The bell sound in the app is by Jan McLaughlin at http://janmclaughlin.tv/.
By meditating, you can:
• achieve a calmer, more relaxed state of mind
• reduce anxiety and stress
• sleep better
• have a more balanced, happier well being overall
With this app you can:
• play back your already purchased meditation products
• write your meditation journal
• stream or download your meditation products
Join Oprah, Deepak and our Global Meditation Community to ignite that spark of pure joy within you!
Medically reviewed and selected for "Best Meditation Apps of 2014" by HEALTHLINE.COM.
You can enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation now without prior experience. Take a Break has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. Featuring two popular meditations from the podcast, the app gives you the option to listen with or without music.
WITH THIS APP YOU CAN:
✓ RELAX EASILY and quickly as you are voice-guided step by step
✓ CHOOSE from two relaxing audios:
★ Work Break Relaxation (7 min.)
★ Stress Relief Meditation (13 min.)
✓ LISTEN with or without MUSIC
✓ READ instructions to support and enhance your experience
✓ Get support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, CDs and smartphone apps.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor, stress management consultant and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
The app includes the guided meditations described below.
★ Sleep Affirmations -- Helps set the stage for falling asleep.
★ Belly Breathing -- An easy exercise for quick relaxation.
★ Relax into Sleep -- Relax easily into sleep with this meditation.
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, apps and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
with over 100 relaxation sound of:
13: Guitar and Piano
+ High Quality
+ Mix And Play together each sound you want
+ Different volume bar for each song
+ Set timer to stop music when you fall asleep and save battery
Want More and deep relaxation? to relief from stress..
now you can with over 1:30 hour meditation music
+ Reapeat button
+ Timer for meditation music
+ Add more sounds to existing collection
+ Add more Collections
+ chose which sound you want and set up as notification, ringtone and more...
Special Thanks to Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) about Titles:
Ambiment, Bathed in the Light, Healing, Light Awash, Opium, Silver Blue Light, Winter Reflections
These time-tested Vedic mantras will relax your mind and body and uplift your soul. It comes with
lot of configuration options and is totally Ad-free.A few minutes of Vedic Meditation each day brings
a wide range of practical benefits – a clearer and more creative mind, better decision-making, improved
health, greater happiness and more rewarding relationships.
Scientific research on meditation shows many benefits, including:
• Reduced tension and anxiety
• Increased resistance to stress
• Improved memory and concentration
• Increased energy
• Improved physical health
• Reduced insomnia
• Increased self-esteem
• Slower aging
In this app the powerful vedic meditation mantras are:-
• Om(AUM) Mantra.
• Sai Mantra.
• Om Gum Ganpatey Namah.
• Maha Mrityunjay Mantra.
• Gayatri Mantra.
• Om Namah Shivaya.
• Om Namah Bhagavate Vasudevaya.
Some of the great features:
• High quality meditation vedic mantras.
• Simple and beautiful design
• Timer - so the app turn off automatically
• Chants - So the mantras repeating according to You.
• Beautiful background images
Please email problems or suggestions. We are listening and want to provide a quality app.
--meditation & relaxation
--cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
***Qi Gong meditation videos (link to Excel At Life's YouTube channel)
***Relaxation audios (some with or without music background)
--Day on the Farm Mindfulness
--Sunrise On the Beach
--Tropical Garden Mindfulness
--The Great Desert Mindfulness
--Riding a Horse Across the Plains
--Starry Night Consciousness Expanding
--Progressive Muscle Relaxation
--Quick stress relief audios
***Relaxation for Children (and the young at heart) to teach children to breathe, relax, and calm their bodies
--Understanding Mindfulness audios
--Mindfulness training exercises
Improve your physical health, relax and reduce your stress by learning Qi Gong, gentle movement combined with breathing. Qi Gong is a basic form of Tai Chi where you can experience the health benefits of Tai Chi without the years of training.
Daily Qi Gong meditation:
**Manages stress and related symptoms such as depression and anxiety
**Reduces the impact of physical illness particularly arthritis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure
**Reduces pain and improves quality of life
**Improves quality of sleep and reduces insomnia
Download this app for links to VIDEOS teaching the methods of Qi Gong as well as providing meditative Qi Gong. The videos are provided by Dr. Monica Frank, a psychologist with over 20 years experience treating anxiety and stress related disorders. She has over 10 years training in Tai Chi and sport & exercise psychology. She combines this training with her background in hypnosis to provide a meditative relaxation experience.
Learn to relax and manage stress with relaxation audios that teach the three main methods of relaxation: breathing, muscle relaxation, and guided imagery.
Also, relaxation has been shown to reduce depression due to the effect on the neurotransmitters associated with depression.
Access calming moods through relaxation methods.
Meditation audios are based on the Buddhist psychology methods.
To download relaxation audios directly to your device go to ExcelAtLife.com.
Look for other self-help apps from ExcelAtLife that will help you learn to relax, manage anxiety and reduce stress.
Reason for permissions:
1) READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY--necessary when listening to audios to pause playback when phone call is received (Excel At Life never accesses identity)
2) FULL INTERNET ACCESS AND VIEW NETWORK STATE--necessary to determine if internet access is available when linking to articles and audios
★ Music Therapy for Sound Sleep (Full Version) with 8 music pieces and 12 ambient sounds is now available on Google Play!
Enrich Your Imagination with a Sound Mixer in the latest version!
The latest version of Music Therapy for Sound Sleep provides a group of relaxing natural sounds for you to choose and mix, creating your own fantastic ocean scenes. These sounds help enrich your imagination thus to further relax in a pleasant surroundings with ocean waves and soothing rains. It is totally up to you to customize each track with one or several ambient sounds, with volume bars separated from the main piano melodies.
Totally different from the so-called leisure music, subliminal music embeds Alpha Wave to various musical pieces by delicately setting the rhythm to a certain frequency, while stimulating imagination with certain sound effects. Listening to the music, our sub-consciousness is awakened. It is guiding us to a brand new discovery of our potentials, to relaxation, and to creativity.
Low Speed Alpha Wave has a frequency from 8Hz to 9Hz, which stimulates a state at which one is nearly asleep and cannot think clearly. To generate such a frequency in one's mind, binaural beats are applied. For example, if the left ear is presented with a steady tone of 500Hz and the right ear a steady tone of 508Hz, these two tones combine in the brain. The difference, 8Hz, is perceived by the brain and is a very effective stimulus for brainwave entrainment.
- Tunes with Low Speed Alpha Wave
- Ambient Sound Mixer with a group of natural sounds
- Elegant interfaces and varied music themes
- Elaborate descriptions
- Increase sleep quality and relaxed state
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Sensor Box for Android.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box for Android only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
Supported languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Indonesian.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
System tab shows all the system processes that start with system boot. Some processes may not be necessary to start due to our using habits and preferences. Please uncheck these processes only if you know well about the effects of disabling them.
If you want to add a new item that does not start with device boot, Customize is the best choice.
Besides features above, from Startup Manager Menu - settings you can also select if you want to calculate system startup time and disable system boot sound.
Note: For android 2.2 and higher OS non-rooted devices, some processes will restart themselves right after being disabled.
- Master of Android system's startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
Suffering from constant backaches and waist pains? Always feeling energies drained after a day's work? Or caught in low spirits with too much pressure? A regular stretching program can bring about more benefits than you have imagined.
Stretch Exercises provides a most convenient way to stretch with or without a simple chair. Professionally designed but easily learnt, Stretch Exercises make use of and simplify various Yoga poses for everyone, regardless of flexibility, to enjoy total relaxation and refreshment through daily stretching.
What benefits does stretching bring about?
- Alleviates backache, arthritis pain
- Reduces muscle tension and increases range of movement of your joints
- Strengthens your muscles and burns extra fats
- Increases blood circulation and boosts your immunity
- Increases energy levels and relieves pressure
Stretch Exercises features in
- Professional Yoga teacher offers correct practice and detailed instructions.
- 40 stretching poses are arranged in categories for training various body parts.
- One single chair assists you in easier and better stretching.
- You can pick a few stretching poses as a daily routine.
- Slideshow option and semi-transparent instructing window offers more convenience.
10 Preset Sound Patterns are included in Brainwave Tuner Lite(20 in Full Version!):
- Headache Therapy: Helps alleviating headaches with a mixture of steady low theta (5Hz) and mid-alpha (10Hz) waves.
- Meditation: Concentrating on this tone helps quickly attaining a meditative state of mind.
- Schumann Resonance: Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz alpha tone. This is also the resonance of the Earth's magnetic field, making it a very natural meditative frequency.
- Sleep Induction: Gently slows the brain frequency down to a 3Hz delta wave, which usually occurs in a deep sleep thus to gradually induce one's sleepiness.
- Relaxation: Helps to relax with a basic sweep from a regular beta wave (15Hz) down to a low alpha wave (7Hz), in order to save you from certain intense strain.
- Self-hypnosis: Helps getting into a self-hypnotic state. The user should listen to the repeating sound and concentrate on it.
- Edge of Consciousness: Discover the true meaning of life and consciousness with this track taking you to the very edge of the conscious mind.
- Earth Peace Night: This is an Earth Meditation track that helps relax and mediate.
- Attention Increase: Helps focusing by bringing the brain to a high beta frequency. The frequency is lowered briefly once every 15 seconds to keep the brain more receptive.
- Intelligent Increase: This 10Hz alpha tone helps increase the blood flow in the brain, promote dendrite and synapse growth, increase IQ points and cognitive abilities.
Tranquility does not mean dead silence, or a mind without a single thought. It means a return to pureness and to achieve a spiritual unification.
Tranquility is the root of everything in this world. It can be compared to a charger which provides infinite energies. When our energies are used up, we shall choose to be tranquilized. Just like having a full charge, our minds will be refreshed, our bodies being more active.
Pure sounds played by traditional Chinese instruments will lead you to a state of naturalness and bring about positive feelings.
- Six pieces of Chinese traditional music packed
- Interface of Chinese style
- Different meditative states
- Elaborate descriptions
- Helps to spread Chinese Tai Chi culture
- Promotes relaxation and refreshment
Different from leisure music, subliminal music therapy embeds Alpha Wave to various musical pieces by setting the rhythm to a certain frequency. Listening to such music, our sub-consciousness is awakened. It is guiding us to a brand new discovery of our potentials, to relaxation and to creativity.
To generate Alpha Wave in one's mind, binaural beats are applied. For example, if the left ear is presented with a steady tone of 500Hz and the right ear a steady tone of 510Hz, these two tones combine in the brain. The difference, 10Hz, is perceived by the brain.
- Graceful tunes with string music and natural sounds
- Install Location to SD card
- Well-designed interface and easy operating
- Quick mental refreshing
- For relaxation at any time
Return to Simplicity is to simplify your mind, which aims to set yourself free from those selfish ideas and personal considerations, to relieve all kind of stress and pressure.
A famous Chinese medical expert Sun Simiao once said: "A man good at regimen usually thinks less, wants less, talks little, smiles little, with fewer thoughts and fewer sorrows", in that excessive thoughtfulness will cause intense emotional upheavals, doing harm to people's health by upsetting the balance of Yin and Yang in our bodies.
Therefore, it is necessary to keep a tranquil mind. With fewer selfish needs and evil intentions, we can protect ourselves from those harmful emotions such as anxiety and depression, which affects both our physical and psycho health.
- Nine pieces of Chinese traditional music packed
- Interface of Chinese style
- Different meditative states
- Elaborate descriptions
- Helps to spread Chinese Tai Chi culture
- Promotes relaxation and refreshment
Prenatal Lullabies offers a variety of tender and soothing music that helps stimulate the auditory nerve functioning and enhance brain development of a fetus. Specially designed and highly recommended by obstetricians and researchers, Prenatal Lullabies utilizes leisure music with slow tempo resembling mothers' own heart beats when they are at rest. Mozart's piano sonatas are also included, well recognized as a solid assistant in fetus brain development.
Benefits brought by Prenatal Lullabies:
When listening to music, a mother-to-be is actually sharing a peaceful moment with her unborn baby who is also listening. Prenatal music is good for fetus brain development by promoting right brain functions and stimulating creative cells activity.
A state at relaxation is most suitable for a fetus to grow soundly. Totally relaxing with the music helps a mother-to-be staying at a peaceful mood; it also helps the unborn baby to cultivate an artistic temperament much earlier.
Men can download it for the beloved wife!
Notable features of Prenatal Lullabies:
- 10 fine-selected lullabies in Full Version (5 in Lite Version) that builds your baby's brain, and calms your baby and you with healing melodies
- Time-setting control that allows you to set the time you want the music to be played, with a maximum of 60 minutes per day.
- Elegant User Interface and elaborate descriptions
Yoga Moment provides graceful and attractive yoga tunes with a far-eastern aroma. This app aims not only to help you relax at your leisure time, but also can be set as the background music when practicing Yoga. (The total length of music pieces in the full version is about 60 minutes, just the same as a normal Yoga class hour.)
Yoga, a word of Sanskrit origin, carries a meaning of "to control", "to yoke" or "to unite". It is a practice which emphasizes self control both in mind and physical movements, further to unite one's body and soul to achieve an optimum state.
Constantly listening to Yoga music, we can relax and heal our minds as well as stimulate our inner potentials. We need refreshment to be more energetic, and self control to be more efficient. Here we let the music be our guidance, awakening our inherent power to heal our minds, which has been burdened with too much pressure.
- 15 soothing yoga tunes (7 in Lite Version)
- Slide show of varied background images
- Set your favorite tunes to Top of the playlist
- Both for relaxation and practicing Yoga
- Music length equal to a Yoga class hour
Now, Imoblife Inc.(DownloadAndroid) are working in collaboration with The Unexplainable Store to develop top-qualified brainwave apps for Android users.*
Chakras are vast (yet confined) pools of energy in our bodies which govern our psychological qualities. There are seven main chakras in all (four in our upper body which govern our mental properties and three in the lower body which govern our instinctual properties).
All of the chakras contribute to a human's well-being. Our instincts would join forces with our feelings and thinking. Some of our chakras are usually not open or not operated excellently, but some are over-active, which caused imbalance among Chakras. If the chakras are not balanced, peace with the self cannot be achieved.
Chakra Opening Brainwave is a brainwave stimulation app that tunes your Chakra frequencies to the most powerful and balanced state and gives you a shift in Spiritual energy. It stimulates each of the seven Chakras with different frequency ranges and predetermined base frequencies, thus providing you an excellent way to stimulate your sensation and spirit after a long stressful day. Compared with other ways of refreshing, it is more thorough in tuning your energy and turning you into a spiritual powerhouse.
The human nervous system is a network connecting the sensory organs to the brain. The Chakras, or energy centers, act as a "pump" which direct spiritual energy through this system. For example, Earth energy is drawn up through your Root Chakra and passed to the Sacral Chakra which is then passed to the Solar Plexus, then the heart, then throat, brow, and finally the crown Chakra. Once energy reaches beyond the crown, experiences and sensations move to realms beyond explanation. The Chakra system is considered by many to be the most important system to work on. It is a base on which most other development is built.
Notable Features of Chakra Opening:
- Professionally built isochronic tones with high sound quality
- Covers each and every chakra and produce deep spiritual progression
- Detailed usage instructions and tips for Chakra Tuning for best user experience
- Well-designed User Interface and animation
- Repeat time and screen auto-lock settings
- Optional visualization patterns to company the brainwave playback