High-detail map of Gran Canaria, Spain.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This map is based on data (C) OpenStreetmap (http://www.openstreetmap.org) and contributors under a Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/).
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 西班牙大加那 - Gran Canaria, Espanja - Gran Canaria, Espagne - Gran Canaria, Spagna - グランカナリア島、スペイン - 그랑의 카나리아, 스페인 - Гран-Канария, Испания - Gran Canaria, İspanya
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip on Gran Canaria. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover sights like Vegueta, Santa Ana, Casa de Colon, Doramas Park, Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pino, Roque Nublo, Telde, Arucas, Museo Canario, Perez Galdos Museum, Nestor Museum, Cenobio de Valeron, Puerto de las Nieves, Caldera de Bandama, Cuatro Puertas, Mundo Aborigen, Mirador del Balcon, Artenara, Roque Bentayga.
Since this application will visualize all Supply, Demand and Leisure Island.
Download it free of charge and you will see:
Promotions, Events, Cultural Events, Entertainment, Restaurants and Shops in the Island of Gran Canaria in an Easy and Intuitive.
The Best Commercial Tourist Guide to Gran Canaria, will seduce you!.
The Island of Gran Canaria has a Big Fan of Socio Cultural and Gastronomic possibilities of great interest to all users.
Thanks to the City Guide App Citizen to Gran Canaria, you will find more Easy and Intuitive find what you want:
- Go shopping.
- See the Gastronomic Offers.
- All Promotions, Offers and Events.
- You Reserve a table at a restaurant and see their prices.
- Telephone Numbers.
- Asking the Taxi closest to where you are.
- Geolocation and Navigation System.
- Augmented Reality with Sound Effects.
- Cultural Agenda of the Island of Gran Canaria.
- Galleries and Videos.
- News Channels Assets.
- Forecast of more than seven days.
- Auto editable, so you can customize it.
- Your Location.
- Receive email alerting Closer Offer.
- Bilingual Spanish - English / English - Spanish.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
SEGITTUR dentro de la iniciativa Spain in Apps pone a disposición de los turistas una serie de aplicaciones de interés para descubrir España.
For Gran Canaria and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) Las Palmas is the largest airport in the Canary Islands. It is a hub for Ryanair, Naysa and Norwegian. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information on Gran Canaria Airport--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Gran Canaria. We include Madrid, Seville, Barcelona, Mallorca, Bilboa. We include 2,400 airports including all the small and medium airports of the world.
Arrival and departure boards for all airports. Check flights from you phone or tablet.
Conoce al instante toda la oferta comercial que te ofrece Gran Canaria: Restaurantes, Tiendas, Belleza, Salud y un largo etcétera de negocios y servicios.
GRAN CANARIA EN TU MANO es ideal para encontrar de forma rápida las mejores ofertas. Descárgatela gratuitamente y comienza a ahorrar con las mejores ofertas que cada mes seleccionamos para ti.
Además, si quieres participar en las distintas promociones que realizamos a lo largo del año, puedes registrarte en el botón de información y así entrar en los sorteos que cada mes llevamos a cabo.
Rutea Canarias includes approved paths, you can do a custom search. Moreover, it offers you an online map, and another 100% offline, even if you are in the middle of the countryside you can use it only with GPS. It will guide you along the path whether you have coverage or not!
Paths are approved by the "Federación Española de Deportes de Montaña y Escalada (FEDME)", the information provided is official and trustful. The approval must be donde by the corresponding "Cabildo". An approved path is marked with a registered code that ease the tour, offering quality and security.
Don't hesitate, download it!
If you have found a bug, you have any incidence or you just want to make a suggestion, tell us!
Note: At present, La Gomera and El Hierro are pending of the approval of some paths, and Gran Canaria does not have any approved path. That's why, these islands do not offer information in the app.
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
- Conozca Gran Canaria desde su móvil
- Valore y comparta nuestras rutas de senderos
- Navegue en 3D por el territorio de la isla
- Conozca puntos de interés, vea fotografías originales, estudie nuestra geología, flora, fauna, etnografía etc.
Explora Gran Canaria ofrece un amplio listado de rutas con varias opciones para que el usuario pueda elegir la que más se adapte a su gusto o a sus capacidades. Se puede seleccionar el nivel de dificultad, la distancia, la localización (norte, centro, sur) y el tipo de ruta (circular o de ida y vuelta). Se ofrece además una descripción de cada ruta y de sus puntos de interés y se añaden algunas recomendaciones para los senderistas.
La app de Explora Gran Canaria aporta además un novedoso filtro sensorial que nos permite encontrar rutas que satisfagan nuestras expectativas, que se ajustan a lo que prefiramos sentir en ellas: ver, oír, oler, saborear, tocar, relax o deporte.
Aprovecha lo mejor de la bici y las ventajas de la tecnología más actual con las bicicletas eléctricas eMobike. Convierte el desplazamiento urbano en una experiencia de libertad sin restricciones, sostenible, sin esfuerzo y para todos los públicos.
➢ Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, La Gomera, La Palma, and El Hierro are seven islands, but each with its own personality. The Canary Islands will be the best discovery you've ever made!
➢ Fuerteventura, with its white sands and constant sun, is also a Biosphere Reserve and will leave you speechless: sprawling dunes, plains, volcanoes, and lava fields…If you’re looking to just relax, there’s nothing better than Fuerteventura’s beaches and crystal-clear waters. It’s a traveller’s dream.
➢ Tenerife is the archipelago’s biggest island. Crowned by the Teide, Spain’s highest point, Tenerife has everything one needs to make everyday unforgettable: culture, cities, shows, beaches, theme parks, and, of course, a rich landscape of forests, volcanoes, tropical plantations, and hidden coves.
➢ El Hierro, has always been off the mainstream tourist map and is a delight for nature-lovers; the island is one of the Biosphere Reserves in Europe and has world-class marine life. It’s a special destination for scuba divers and its focus on completely renewable energies assures that it will be around to enjoy in the future. El Hierro is truly a privileged destination which just waits to be discovered.
➢ La Palma is called ‘the pretty island’ for a reason. Also declared a Biosphere Reserve, La Palma is covered in thick vegetation and forests ideal for hikers. Its rural atmosphere invites travellers to not only enjoy its flora, fauna, and spectacular landscapes, but also sample a slower pace of life. Another highlight is the sky. Due to its clean air and geographic location, La Palma is one of the world’s best places for star-gazing. It’s a must!
➢ The great treasure of La Gomera is Garajonay National Park, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s a millennial forest filled with trails and a world-wide example for the successful conservation of sub-tropical forests. The landscape, rocky ridges, black sand coves and stunning cliffs, is practically untouched. It’s impossible not to enjoy this little natural wonder.
➢ Gran Canaria is the Canary Islands second largest and most populated island. Its western half is a Biosphere Reserve with activities for those who prefer a relaxing trip in a pristine natural environment: beaches, coves, a rural atmosphere, and plenty of hiking. If you’re looking for the something more exciting, the rest of the island is oozing with life: museums, theatre, nightlife, concerts. No wonder they call it the “little bit continent.”
Esta aplicación permite:
- Realizar un seguimiento, conociendo la distancia y las constantes vitales en tiempo real.
- Configurar Zonas de seguridad.
- Recibir una alarma del brazalete.
- Desactivar la alarma de la pulsera si ha sido activada.
- Configurar fichas de personas en seguimiento.
Quintuple Plus y
Además es posible acceder a los sorteos anteriores, las recaudaciones y el reparto de premios por categorias.