• This app works alongside our new eVanquis online account service and lets you manage your Vanquis card more easily.
• If you have not used the eVanquis online account service before, you will also need to register before downloading the app – Simply go to https://www.evanquis.co.uk and register.
You can use the eVanquis App to:
• Check your account balance, credit limit and available funds
• See how much you need to pay and when this payment should reach us by
• Make a payment to your account using a Debit Card
• See recent transactions since your last statement
• View your last 6 months transactions
As an Experian Credit Tracker member, just sign in to your account with your Username and Password to start using the app.
• View your full Experian Credit Report so you can see the same kind of information that banks see – including all of your credit accounts, inquiries, and any public records.
• Your Experian Credit Report will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
• Get your current FICO Credit Score. FICO Scores are used in 90% of credit decisions.
• Track how your FICO Score changes over time and see the key areas that influence your FICO Score.
• Score Factors tell you which of your financial behaviors are helping and hurting your FICO Score.
• Your FICO Score will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• We monitor changes to your credit profile such as when a new credit account is opened in your name, an address change is reported, or an inquiry appears on your credit report.
• When these changes occur, we’ll send you an alert so that you can view it right away on your device.
• Dashboard provides an overview of your most recent credit health and trends.
• Your Credit Summary shows you the five key elements that make up your FICO Score based on your Experian Credit Report.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
• Buy your Experian Credit Report for $1 and start your 7-day trial membership with Experian Credit Tracker. After the trial is over, your membership will be $21.95/month.
• Just tap “Sign Up” and complete the enrollment process on your device – then you’ll have unlimited access to your Experian credit data and monitoring!
Download the new Experian Credit Tracker app for Android devices today for a faster, easier way to access your credit on the go.
With Mobile Banking you can
• check your account balances and available funds
• view your recent transactions
• move money between your Yorkshire Bank accounts
• make payments to your existing Internet Banking billers and payees
• register to send and receive payments using a mobile number with anyone also registered for Paym
• make payments to anyone using their sort code and account number
• set up low, high or weekly balance alerts, on your current account(s)
• request balance information on demand – we’ll send you your up-to-date balance and details of your last four transactions
• find your nearest Yorkshire Bank branch, ATM or Business and Private Banking Centre.
How to Register
Registration is simple; first download the mobile app to your device. You have 3 ways to register:
• using your Internet Banking details
• using your Telephone Banking details
• using your Personal Details and your Debit card, this option is not available for business customers
Once successfully registered you can start using the mobile app immediately.
You will need to be a customer of Yorkshire Bank and have a UK mobile number which begins “07”.
When registering for the mobile app, you will need to accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions can be viewed on the mobile app or at ybonline.co.uk.
Standard data charges will apply.
Look out for future updates and keep your mobile app up to date.
If you are having problems downloading the app please call us on 08447 36 83 68.
There are a few steps that you can follow to protect yourself.
• Protect your device and your mobile app with a passcode and make sure you lock and unlock your mobile device. Always remember to logout of the mobile app when not in use. It’s important you do not write your security information down, store it on your device or disclose it to others. Avoid sharing the device you bank on.
• Do not disclose your Security Details to any other person. We will never ask you to disclose these details.
• Check your account records carefully.
• Update your mobile app - install the new updates to make sure your device isn’t exposed to the latest risks. If your mobile device is compatible with anti-virus software, it’s a good idea to download one from a reputable brand.
• Email and SMS - Remember, we will never ask you for your security information via SMS or email.
Now you can check your credit score for free using our Android app on Google Play! We provide a free trial and unlimited credit monitoring from all three major credit bureaus. We offer unlimited access to all three credit reports and credit scores and complementary credit monitoring to ensure you are not a victim of fraud and identity theft. Download our new free app today and check your scores and reports!
With our app you will receive:
■ Extensive 3-Bureau Report and Scores from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion
■ Customize your alerts to be notified of key changes to your credit file
■ Dedicated ID Theft Assistance and Insurance
■ Credit Score Monitoring with Custom Alerts
■ Social Security Number Monitoring - Receive an alert if your SSN is found on suspected Internet trading sites.
What is a credit score?
A credit score summarizes your entire credit report information into one number. This number is calculated by a mathematical equation that evaluates many types of information from your credit report at that particular credit-reporting agency. By comparing this information to the patterns in thousands of past credit reports, scoring identifies your level of credit risk. Your score tells a lender how likely you are to repay a loan, or make credit payments on time. The higher your score is, the better chance you have of getting the credit you apply for.
How is my credit score used?
Credit scores are one of the main tools creditors, employers, insurance and finance companies rely on to determine your creditworthiness. Your score is a quick snapshot that is often used when credit decisions are made quickly. Creditors may also obtain your full credit report, to access more detailed information to aide their decision on your level of risk.
Each of the national credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, also offers industry-specific scores and methods to check credit. An industry-specific credit report score allows lenders in the various industries to better assess certain factors in your credit file. For instance, a lender in the automotive finance industry might request a score model that more closely evaluates your auto loan payment history. The actual score is based on the credit data available in your file with that credit reporting agency, and may vary from one to another. Your credit score rating may also vary, depending on the credit report score model requested (Auto specific, mortgage, etc).
How is my credit score calculated?
There are many types of score factors that can have a positive or negative effect on your score. The factors are listed in order of the degree to which they affect your score negatively, meaning that the factor listed first is what most decreased your score. Some examples of score factors include but are not limited to:
• Too many inquiries (how often you apply for credit)
• Too many serious delinquencies (how timely your account payments are)
• Too many recently opened accounts (how often you have opened new lines of credit recently)
• Average balance of revolving accounts is too high (what you owe vs. available)
• Too few mortgage accounts (what types of credit do you use)
How often is my credit report updated?
In general, creditors forward information to the credit reporting agencies monthly. The day of the month that each individual creditor sends updates varies. In other words, we might receive an update from creditor A on the first of every month and from creditor B on the 11th of every month, etc.
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
Monitor & Protect Your Credit, Quickly and Conveniently
Our app starts at the Dashboard, which shows you your current TransUnion credit score and seamlessly connects you to a variety of credit information categories like alerts, accounts and inquiries.
With the TransUnion Mobile App you can:
- Check your TransUnion credit score to see where you stand
- Learn what’s influencing your TransUnion score, so you can take positive action
- Get alerts of critical TransUnion credit report changes to help protect against ID theft
- Immediately block & unblock access to your TransUnion report, right from your device
- See your credit accounts to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
- Review credit inquiries to see if others have applied for credit in your name so you can protect against credit fraud
- View public records associated with your name to discover liens and get the latest on legal proceedings
- Verify your personal information to ensure timely and accurate communication
Join More Than 11 Million TransUnion Credit Management Product Users
TransUnion Interactive, Inc. is the consumer subsidiary of TransUnion, a global leader in credit information and information management services, which maintains credit histories on approximately 500 million consumers around the globe.
Now accessing your Credit Alert® monitoring alerts and current credit status is more convenient than ever. A simple download gets you enhanced, on-the-go, mobile access to your account information, including:
• New Accounts or Applications in Your Name
• Certain Changes to Your Credit Profile
• Factors that may be affecting your credit score
To enjoy these features, Credit Alert® membership is required. Not yet a Credit Alert® member? Call us at 1-800-548-2610 to find the solution that’s right for you.
Credit Scoring 101. We will break down the five categories of a credit score and then we will break down those into sub categories so even if you know absolutely nothing about a credit score, now you will know all of the basics...that is where it starts.
CEP is not just a credit education company but we believe that is where it must start. The more you know about how a score is calculated the more likely you are to maintain that score as efficiently as possible.
Please be mindful, this is exactly what it says...the basics. It is a very short, quick and FREE educational crash course.
We are just getting started so if you have ANY questions or requests please feel free to ask. We will be adding a lot of great, very useful information, from how to be sure that there are no mistakes on your credit report and how to actually correct those very same mistakes.
You ask it and we will answer it!
Credit Enhancement Pro
Your Score. Your Life. Your Freedom. TM