• This app works alongside our new evanquis online account service and lets you manage your Vanquis card more easily.
• Before you use this app you will need to Sign-In* to the new evanquis online account service at https://beta.evanquis.co.uk.
• Simply go to https://beta.evanquis.co.uk, Sign In, and then you can easily start to manage your Vanquis card from our app.
*If you have not used the evanquis online account service before you will also need to register and sign in to this service before downloading the app
You can use eVanquis App to:
• View your account balance, credit limit and available funds
• See how much you need to pay and when this payment should reach us by
• Make a payment to your account using a Debit Card
• See recent transactions since your last statement
• View your last 6 months transactions
For your security, you must sign into the new evanquis online account service via https://beta.evanquis.co.uk before you can register for this app. Simply go to https://beta.evanquis.co.uk and click to Sign In. You will also find a link to register, you will need information shown on your credit card to complete the registration. The eVanquis App has been developed for use with Smart phones. This is an easy and safe way for you to manage your Visa Card Account from your mobile phone either when you are at home or out and about.
With Mobile Banking you can
• check your account balances and available funds
• view your recent transactions
• move money between your Yorkshire Bank accounts
• make payments to your existing Internet Banking billers and payees
• register to send and receive payments using a mobile number with anyone also registered for Paym
• make payments to anyone using their sort code and account number
• set up low, high or weekly balance alerts, on your current account(s)
• request balance information on demand – we’ll send you your up-to-date balance and details of your last four transactions
• find your nearest Yorkshire Bank branch, ATM or Business and Private Banking Centre.
How to Register
Registration is simple; first download the mobile app to your device. You have 3 ways to register:
• using your Internet Banking details
• using your Telephone Banking details
• using your Personal Details and your Debit card, this option is not available for business customers
Once successfully registered you can start using the mobile app immediately.
You will need to be a customer of Yorkshire Bank and have a UK mobile number which begins “07”.
When registering for the mobile app, you will need to accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions can be viewed on the mobile app or at ybonline.co.uk.
Standard data charges will apply.
Look out for future updates and keep your mobile app up to date.
If you are having problems downloading the app please call us on 08447 36 83 68.
There are a few steps that you can follow to protect yourself.
• Protect your device and your mobile app with a passcode and make sure you lock and unlock your mobile device. Always remember to logout of the mobile app when not in use. It’s important you do not write your security information down, store it on your device or disclose it to others. Avoid sharing the device you bank on.
• Do not disclose your Security Details to any other person. We will never ask you to disclose these details.
• Check your account records carefully.
• Update your mobile app - install the new updates to make sure your device isn’t exposed to the latest risks. If your mobile device is compatible with anti-virus software, it’s a good idea to download one from a reputable brand.
• Email and SMS - Remember, we will never ask you for your security information via SMS or email.
La aplicación Equifax Mobile te ofrece:
*Puntaje Crediticio Equifax/ Infocorp: Cómo te califica la principal central de riesgos del Perú.
*Listado de deudas vigentes con el sistema financiero
*Tips financieros para cuidar tu salud financiera
Ante cualquier consulta, puedes comunicarte con: firstname.lastname@example.org