Minsk Guide is an interactive map of Minsk with a full transport schedule. It will calculate the fastest route to any corner of the city and tell you when your bus arrives. Forget about frustration - Minsk Guide will help you navigate the city easy and reliable.
- Interactive map of Minsk
- Calculation of the best route in a single click!
- Full offline search of stops, addresses, routes, and places from Foursquare!
- Favorite places and stops
- Daily automatic updates of the schedule. Full match with the official data from Minsktrans.
Keywords: Минск, Беларусь, Белоруссия, Minsk, Belarus, Belarussia
Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
Minsk,Belarus,Map,Offline Map,maps with me,country,addresses search,detailed,road,navigation,trip,find location,paper map,roads,holiday,atlas,fast,vacation,abroad,place
- improve ui
[EN] Minsk - guide to the capital of Belarus, Minsk.
You will learn city, main attractions, which Belarusian goods are worth to buy and where to do it, try Belarusian cuisine, where and how to spend leisure time.
The application discloses this topics:
- Cultural attractions
- Shopping centers
- Cafe with Belarusian cuisine
- What souvenirs to bring back from Minsk
- Basic phrases dictionary (English-Russian)
- Phones taxi
Минск - путеводитель по столице Беларуси, город Минск.
Вы познакомитесь с городом, узнаете основные достопримечательности, какие белорусские товары стоит купить и где это сделать, где попробовать белорусскую кухню и как провести досуг.
В приложении раскрыты темы:
- культурные достопримечательности
- торговые центры
- кафе с белорусской кухней
- какие сувениры привезти из Минска
- словарик основных фраз (английско-русский)
- телефоны такси
Поиск и отображение объекта на карте, сортировка по удаленности. Для банкоматов - возможность выбора по наименованию банка.
В базе более 9000 записей.
Ключевые слова: Минск, телефон, предприятия, организации, Minsk, phone, organization, банкомат, atm, Беларусь, Belarus.
The purpose of this app is to help Minsk guests to plan their own sightseeing tour using the simpliest type of public transport.
- stations with sights nearby are marked with stars
- use horizontal scroller on the bottom control panel to switch between labels language (language variaty is the same as on subway schemes in Minsk)
- use horizontal scroller on the bottom control panel to search for station
I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Minsk, Belarus is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Minsk, Belarus , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
Минск, Брест, Витебск, Гомель, Гродно, Могилев, Барановичи, Бобруйск, Полоцк и др.
Для поиска дома необходимо вводить запрос в строгом формате:
"Город, улица, дом". Вводятся параметры через запятую.
Например: "Минск, хоружей, 1" или "Минск, хоружей, 1а"
если ввести "Минск, хоружей", то выведутся все дома на этой улице.
★ Highlights ★
✔ NEW: NFC-Plugin for read tickets of Moscow metro;
✔ Trains timetables(L.A.,Msk,Spb,Kiev,D.C.,NY,London,Athens);
✔ Search for closest metro station to location in the city. For example, you can find station nearby to Red Square. You can as well find closest station to Big Ben in London, to Eiffel Tower in Paris, etc..;
✔ Search for closest station using GPS;
✔ Prompt which metro car to take to exit to the city or change the line (NYC, Moscow, SPb, Kiev, London, Barcelona, Paris, Munich);
✔ Easy controls. You can get a route in few clicks;
✔ Voice search – search for stations, routes, POI;
✔ Tourist's POI – cafés, night clubs, cinemas, shops and other places of interest nearby to metro stations;
✔ Airports and railway stations located on the map;
✔ Send your route as text via SMS or as picture via Email;
✔ Favourite stations, routes and closed stations;
✔ Schemes of stations for some maps;
✔ Metro maps of many cities around the world in single app;
Additional features for metro which are covered by GSM network or Wi-Fi:
✔ Current location on metro plan;
✔ Voice prompts while navigating;
✔ Start station is chosen automatically;
✔ Reminder to exit the train;
Available metro schemes:
★ USA ★
1. New York
3. Los Angeles County
★ United Kingdom ★
1. London tube
2. London tube + National Rail in Z1-6
★ Russia ★
2. Saint Petersburg
5. Nijniy Novgorod
★ Spain ★
★ Canada ★
★ France ★
★ Republic of Singapore ★
★ Ukraine ★
★ Belarus ★
★ Germany ★
★ Mexico ★
★ Brazil ★
1. São Paulo
★ Czech Republic ★
★ Japan ★
★ Greece ★
★ South Korea ★
★ China ★
1. Hong Kong
★ Italy ★
★ Sweden ★
★ India ★
* CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
It is necessary to mute the player in headphones, when the program announces current station's name by the voice
* COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
To determine current location by GSM transmitters of mobile operators
* FINE (GPS) LOCATION
To find the nearest station in the city
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Download train timetables, info about metro service status, information about time of the next train
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
For information on the current GSM or Wi-Fi cell. Binding license to Market
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Saving navigation data on SD-card. Saving current route as picture on SD-card to send to a friend.
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
Prevent phone from sleep when uses navigation
* CHANGE WI-FI STATE
To find Wi-Fi spots on subway stations and determine current user location in the underground (activated only if you allow to use Wi-Fi in phone settings)
* Turn by turn GPS navigation makes your phone to an advanced GPS device.
* Using animation to show navigation route.
* The only map app offers street names using both local language and english language.
* Offer 2D and 3D map display.
* Offer vector map so that you can zoom at any level.
* Offline work can make you save money.
* Offer cool compass function.
* Offer offline route navigation.
* Strong offline address database and a online database as a compensation.
* Smart navigation arrow can help you find directions easily.
* Support car, bike, walk, truck and horse navigation.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Minsk Religious Sights (8 sights)
* Minsk Museums (9 sights)
* Cultural Tour (7 sights)
* Entertainment for Kids (6 sights)
* Minsk Nightlife (8 sights)
* Shopping in Minsk (8 sights)
* Minsk Landmarks (11 sights)
* Frunzensky District (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
The app works without a network connection and provides timetables for the following Minsk public transport:
Application features :
- view information about all public transport routes in Minsk
- view information about the route stops list
- timetables for each stop
- save favorite routes and stops for quick access
- automatic update of timetables (when network is available)
Теги: minsktrans, minsk, minsk transport
Top 10 travel apps in over than 50 countries
Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
LITE vs PRO
MapsWithMe Lite is designed as a trial version, so that you could evaluate responsiveness and level of detail of the maps.
With Lite version you will get:
• offline maps of any country
• all details on the map
• your current location determined by GPS
Additionally to this, MapsWithMe Pro supports:
• offline search on the map
• bookmarking places
• map rotating
• sharing bookmarks via sms, email, etc.
• auto-follow mode
Download MapsWithMe Pro to enjoy the whole bunch of features!
If you have any questions, just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every request.
Google +: http://plus.google.com/116069636493953875937
All cities and countries of the world: London, Paris, Bangkok, Singapore, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Madrid, Dubai, Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Rome, New York, Shanghai, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Beijing, Taipei, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Quito, Abu Dhabi, Tunis, Dubai, Taipei, Istanbul, Beijing, Bogota, Lima, Riyadh, Nairobi, Singapore, Seoul, Cairo, Shanghai, Toronto, Washington, D.C., Caracas, Moscow, St. Petersburg, San Francisco, Johannesburg, Florence, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Bahrain, Shanghai, Toronto, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Mecca, Prague, Cancun, Macau, Venice, Warsaw, Mexico, Guangzhou, Benidorm, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Shenzen, Sydney, Lisbon, Las Vegas, Hangzhou, Marrakesh, Tokyo, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Pakistan,Turkey, Jakarta, Nepal, USA, Indonesia, Philippines, Oman, India, Israel, Italy.
Keywords: offline, maps, map, travel, world, gps, OSM, OpenStreetMap, guide, POI, atlas, guide, Europa, USA, Asia, Africa, Australia
Wherever on the planet, this amazing app simply uses your GPS location to spot the best places to visit around. Whether travelling on foot, by bike or by car you never miss a monument. Make your trips and visits cool and easy everywhere with a guided tour, in any country worldwide!
With over 350 000 articles (rated 0-5 stars), it's like having a universal tour guide always in your pocket. Just select any of them to open it on Wikipedia with history, pictures, figures, photos and images. The world heritage will be yours!
You will discover places, monuments and museums everywhere, even next to your home! You will learn the history of your region and of all the places where you go on vacation. Google Maps will show your GPS location and the location of the points of interest easily. World Explorer is the guide you must have for local tourism (short walk, hiking...), long trips abroad, tours and cheap holidays!
Traveling has never been so fun! Download now one of the best Android travel guide...for FREE!
""World Explorer Tour Guide"" is incredible everywhere in the world. Want a travel guide for USA? ""World Explorer Tour Guide"" will guide you in all US states, from Texas to Florida, Illinois or Ohio. Get lost in a US city: from New York to Los Angeles by Chicago, Washington or Houston, just ask to your universal travel guide ! You live in UK, Scotland or Ireland? Discover London, Birmingham, Dublin or Leeds like never before! Any travel to Canada? Just ask your worldwide travel guide for more info about Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! The same in Australia, should you be in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane! A travel to Europe ? From Paris in France to Roma in Italia, or Madrid in Spain, no monument will have any more secrets for you!
On the whole planet: America, Africa, Asia (China or Thailand...), from north to south, ""World Explorer - Travel Guide"" is the ultimate travel guide!
Guide optimized for your phone and TABLET: Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Tab 2, HTC M7, One, Desire, Sony Xperia, Nexus 4 and 7, LG ...
More from developer
The Jewish Bible, or Tanakh, is divided into three parts: the five books of the Torah ("teaching" or "law"), comprising the origins of the Israelite nation, its laws and its covenant with the God of Israel; the Nevi'im ("prophets"), containing the historic account of ancient Israel and Judah focusing on conflicts between the Israelites and other nations, and conflicts among Israelites – specifically, struggles between believers in "the Lord God" and believers in foreign gods, and the criticism of unethical and unjust behavior of Israelite elites and rulers; and the Ketuvim ("writings"): poetic and philosophical works such as the Psalms and the Book of Job.
The Christian Bible is divided into two parts. The first is called the Old Testament, containing the (minimum) 39 books of Hebrew Scripture, and the second portion is called the New Testament, containing a set of 27 books. The first four books of the New Testament form the Canonical gospels which recount the life of Christ and are central to the Christian faith. Christian Bibles include the books of the Hebrew Bible, but arranged in a different order: Jewish Scripture ends with the people of Israel restored to Jerusalem and the temple, whereas the Christian arrangement ends with the book of the prophet Malachi. The oldest surviving Christian Bibles are Greek manuscripts from the 4th century; the oldest complete Jewish Bible is a Greek translation, also dating to the 4th century. The oldest complete manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible (the Masoretic text) date from the Middle Ages.
During the three centuries following the establishment of Christianity in the 1st century, Church Fathers compiled Gospel accounts and letters of apostles into a Christian Bible which became known as the New Testament. The Old and New Testaments together are commonly referred to as "The Holy Bible". Many Christians consider the text of the Bible to be divinely inspired, and cite passages in the Bible itself as support for this belief. The canonical composition of the Old Testament is under dispute between Christian groups: Protestants hold only the books of the Hebrew Bible to be canonical; Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox additionally consider the deuterocanonical books, a group of Jewish books, to be canonical. The New Testament is composed of the Gospels ("good news"), the Acts of the Apostles, the Epistles (letters), and the Book of Revelation.
According to the story, Cheburashka is a funny little creature, unknown to science, who lives in the tropical forest. He accidentally gets into a crate of oranges, eats his fill, and falls asleep. The crate is eventually delivered to a grocery store in an unnamed Russian city (by some facts it may be Moscow) where the rest of the main story unfolds. Cheburashka is a name given to the character by the puzzled store manager who finds the creature in the crate when he opens it. The salesman takes the animal out and sits him on the table, but his paws are numb after the long time spent in the crate, and he tumbles down ("cheburakhnulsya" (чебурахнулся), a Russian colloquialism, "tumbled" in English) from the table onto the chair and then from the chair, where he could not sit, for the same reason, onto the floor. The store manager, who witnesses the scene, called him Cheburashka. Words with this root were archaic in Russian; Uspensky gave them a new lease on life.