VCredit is a FREE ledger account book, also known as Bahi Khata Register in parts of India & South Asia. It helps small businesses record credit (jama) and debit (udhar) transactions easily. Think of it as a digital ledger cash book or len den app that you can easily maintain on your smartphone. Gone are the days when businessmen used to maintain daily hisab kitab manually on udhar khata register. This digital ledger book would help you easily maintain hisab kitab of customers and suppliers alike by allowing you to enter credit and debit records.
Never forget any entry and be on top of your len den hisab. Often times businesses face losses due to missing out on making proper entries in their ledger account book or bahi khata register. Cash book register does not give a full account of all potential collections due to manual debit credit entries on a register which is prone to errors, spoilage and damage. VCredit debit credit maintain app solves for it by providing you a digital udhar bahi khata or cash book.
This is not all. This daily hisab kitab app helps you send payment reminders for udhaar collections and helps you prevent losses. Ab udhar vasooli hua aasan with VCredit. Now, what after you have sent a reminder? How can you make it easier for your customers to pay you back? Vcredit makes it easy by allowing you to link your UPI account. Just do the following:
- Enter the bank account details in which you want to receive your udhar payments
- Send UPI payment links to your customers to directly collect udhar payments
- Using your UPI link, customer pays directly to your bank account
VCredit is India's fastest growing digital ledger account book app which helps businessmen and shop owners to save credits given, send payment reminders to customers and get paid up to 3 times faster. Here are some of the prominent features of Vcredit digital udhar khata book or ledger book.
- VCredit len den khata manages debit credit transactions and customer account
- Helps you maintain a digital day book on your smartphone
- Know the udhar and len den hisaab of each customer by checking party statement
- Search by party name or phone number to check the udhaar hisab for each customer
- Check all credit debit transactions by date range, party name, transaction type or transaction note
- Send account statements to parties and have complete transparency by sharing all hisab kitab and udhar details using this cash book
Udhar khata register uses Cash Book for managing Debit Credit. Apart from the aforementioned main features, digital bahi khata register app has following features:
- You can enter any Jama Udhar easily.
- You can send Payment Reminders for customer account app.
- You can collect online payments by UPI.
- You can send Business Cards from this Khata App or Udhar Book.
- You can tally your Ledger Account Book.
Daily Hisab Kitab empowers shop keepers to manage Ledger Account Book. With Hisab Kitab Daily, you can easily manage your full business and your shop. Customers are very happy to get payment reminders and settle ledger accounts.
Vcredit is available in English and 6 Indian languages like Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu etc.
You’ll be interested to know that Udhar Khata Book is known by different names across India due to diverse culture of the country. Below are some other regional names and their respective regions.
North India - Hindi Belt:
1. Vasool Diary
2. Daily Vasool App
3. Bahi Khata Offline
4. Khata Ledger
5. Hisab Likhne wali diary
6. Hisab Kitab Daily
7. Udhar Loan
1. Ugarani Chukavani
2. Jama Udhar Gujarati
3. Jama Udhar Register
4. Leva Deva
5. Levad Devad
6. Udhari Book
7. Len Den Diary
1. Ledger Balance
2. Petty Cash Book
3. Simple Debit Credit Accounting App
4. Debit Credit Accounting Ledger