MyLoanCare app is designed to meet your personal, business and instant loan requirements by offering a variety of loan products including home loan, personal loan, gold loan, loan against property (LAP), business loan and Credit Card. Download MyLoanCare app, register and apply for any loan online by filling the required details. Our Loan App has been designed to allow customers to get best loans from banks with an easy loan process.
Features of MyLoanCare App
1. Compare and get best interest rates, processing fees and other charges on loans from over 20+ banks.
2. We have pan India tie-ups with leading banks and NBFCs such as SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI, Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, Yes Bank , Citibank, IIFL, HDFC, PNB Housing, Manappuram and Bajaj Finserv.
3. Read reviews to know what our existing customers have to say about their experience for various banks and MyLoanCare.
4. Use eligibility calculator to check your eligible loan amount based on your salary, age, work experience and past credit score.
5. Use Home Loan EMI Calculator and Personal Loan Calculator to calculate your EMI and loan amount eligibility.
6. Choose the banks with best offers and fill online loan application for top banks, housing finance company and NBFCs.
7. Get instant personal loans from our partner banks in a quick and easy process with paperless approval.
8. Avail Home Loan Balance Transfer facility for existing home loan customers. Calculate your savings with our Home Loan Transfer Calculator.
9. Apply for a gold loan online and fix an appointment with the banker. Loan against gold or easy cash loans can be availed with no income proof and no credit check.
10. Apply for loan against property and calculate your loan eligibility using mortgage calculator.
11. Compare and apply for personal loan for self employed and unsecured business loan.
12. Apply for online credit card at MyLoanCare with instant approval.
13. Free services of a personalised loan advisor to guide through the loan process starting from loan application to loan sanction and disbursement.
14. Earn attractive cashbacks on your loan. Participate in our Refer and Earn schemes.
15. Track your own loan application status as well as that of your referred friends online.
16. Set reminder to get regular updates on today’s gold price, current silver price, latest loan rates, MCLR rates, FD rates of all banks in India.
Read some of our current and latest blogs based on industry research and expert views. List of some of our trending blogs:
1. Tax benefit on Home Loan
2. Savings instruments that give higher returns than FDs
3. Tips to choose best savings accounts
4. Factors that do not impact your CIBIL Score
5. RBI rules on home loan prepayment
6. PMAY CLSS Schemes
7. How to link Aadhaar to bank account and other services
For any loan related queries, you can write to us at email@example.com
Our Loan Products
· Home Loan
· Personal Loan
· Business Loan
· Mortgage Loan or Property Loan
· Jewel Loan or Loan against Gold
· Credit Card
1. Why is CIBIL score required?
Banks check your credit score to evaluate your ability to make loan repayments on time. A credit score is a 3 digit score between 300 and 900, calculated based your past history, existing loans, credit cards and ability to repay your loan in a timely manner
2. What is a good CIBIL Score?
Generally, a credit score of 700 and above is considered as good CIBIL score by banks to give you a loan. A good CIBIL score improves your chances to get a loan while a bad credit score would mean higher chances of rejection
3. How can I calculate my credit score?
Credit score calculation is done using detailed algorithms by each of the four credit scoring agencies including CIBIL, Experian, Equifax and Transunion. You can also get an estimate of your credit score by using MyLoanCare’s online CIBIL calculator at www.myloancare.in