Bugzy is your personal area for Fogbugz.
View, Create, Edit, Assign, Resolve, Close your Fogbugz tickets. Bugzy is blazingly fast as compared to the Fogbugz web.
You will need to have an account on FogBugz - https://www.fogbugz.com in order to use this app
This app was built out of sheer curiosity for learning android architecture components and architecting a good source code for android. This app's source code boils down to using a lot of latest android features (not Kotlin as of now) which are comprised under The Android Jetpack.
If someone wants to contribute, feel free to fork https://github.com/cpunq/bugzy and make a pull request. You can always contact the developer if you want to be a part of consistent development of the app.
Current features include almost all the crucial actions related to tickets like:
• Create and edit tickets on the go
• Access your custom FogBugz filters along with shared, saved, and built-in filters
• Apply custom ordering to your filters on the basis of Category, Status, Priority etc.
• Streamline your progress using linked-case searches for Projects, Milestones, and Areas
• Add photo attachments to the cases from phone camera or gallery
• Choose how your app looks by selecting Light or Dark theme.
• Push notifications for changes
• Custom fields support