If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
PUCRS – Portal de serviços para dispositivos móveis.
Para os alunos de Graduação e Stricto Sensu, este aplicativo permitirá que sejam verificadas as notas do semestre atual e semestres passados, enviando notificações para os alunos quando da publicação ou alteração de notas; também permitirá que sejam verificados os horários das disciplinas matriculadas, permitindo criar compromissos na agenda do dispositivo móvel e também consultar o extrato financeiro com a instituição (para alunos de Graduação). Para os alunos, professores, técnicos ou colaboradores da PUCRS e funcionários do Tecnopuc, estão ainda disponíveis a consulta aos empréstimos da biblioteca, podendo renovar livros (desde que não haja atrasos ou algum outro impedimento) e verificar a disponibilidade de reservas; verificar a lotação atual dos estacionamentos da PUCRS e o saldo do seu cartão de identidade estudantil ou o crachá da PUCRS, para uso no estacionamento, e ainda manter-se a par das novidades da PUCRS no Facebook.
* Access course content anytime anywhere
* Receive notifications about activities of teacher or other students
* Catch up with upcoming, due and completed tasks, instructions etc
* Collaborate with co-students and instructors through an interactive forum
* See what you should do right now or later for your course activities
Eliademy is also compatible with Moodle LMS. Existing Moodle users can purchase compatibility update which will allow singing in to LMS just by providing university name and credentials. Also application can be used for free user know Moodle site URL.
Please note, application is compatible with Moodle 2.2 and later versions, but requires web services to be enabled. Please follow steps 1 to 6 from http://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Using_web_services and use "eliademy" as shortname of newly added service. All Moodle Core webservices should be enabled.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UL Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
- You must be a UL Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
새로운 인터페이스와 기능으로 국내 대학에 적합한 학습자 중심의 이러닝 교육환경을 제공합니다.
코스모스 App은 라이선스를 구매한 대학/기관 등의 고객은 모두 무료로 사용할 수 있습니다.
- 진행강좌/공개강좌/과거강좌 모두 조회 가능
- PC와 연동되는 실시간 메시징
- 다양한 알림 기능으로 최신 업데이트 현황 파악
- 언제 어디서나 동영상 학습 및 이력관리
- 오프라인 출석관리
- 실시간 그룹채팅 기능
- 다양한 문서자료 열람을 위한 뷰어 제공
- 다양한 학습활동 지원
- 다중 계정 로그인 기능
- 학사/강좌별/개인 일정 관리
현재 사용가능 대학/기관 : KAIST , 상명대학교 , 부산대학교
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
This version is deprecated and made available only for backward compatibility. There may not be much support for this version in future
This version is based on HTML parsing so, it may or may not work for your Moodle server.
☆ Course listing
☆ Forum listing
☆ File downloading
☆ Forum Posts
☆ New content notifications
☆ Intuitive and sleek design
☆ HTML parsing - no need of web services
Support me with ★★★★★ rating :)
Supports : Android 4.1.x and Android 4.2.x
Source code will be up on Git soon. Can be mailed on request for now.
Developer's contact info:
Tags : jelly, bean, notifications, demo, application, android, 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.2.1, 4.2.2, jellybean
Flashing lights may induce seizures in the elderly. Exercise restraint and take caution.
→ Picking a wrong number
→ Hitting a blank space
Seems pretty easy eh?
Well, we dare you to think so after a game! Try it and you will start doubting your counting abilities ;)
Switch modes and keep going! We have,
☆ Decimal mode
☆ Binary mode
☆ Hexadecimal mode
☆ Fibonacci mode
☆ Kid mode
Still need motivation?
Very well. You can also,
☆ Compare scores with friends and global players!
☆ Separate leader-boards for each mode
☆ About 70+ achievements to unlock!
Like it? Show some love with a ★★★★★ rating :)
Report any issues or suggestions by email and a patch will be out in no time!
This is an extended version of Pop Tiles.
• PaxPlay - basic concept
• Manideep - technical suggestions
• Savanth - the Fibonacci idea!
• Madhu - mobile screenshots
Do check out all the four sections
Weekly updates will ensure an interesting mix of sets which will keep you excited and entertained. Put on your thinking caps and get yourself addicted!
Helps you to track IIT Bombay internal transportation services, Tum Tum' for a hassle free navigation.
Credit goes to the TTT Technovation Team - http://tumtum-iitb.org/about/
1) Live position feed of Buses at every 8 seconds 24x7
2) Speed, Direction, Route, and Idle time of bus displayed.
Drivers beware ! Whole Institute is now tracking you :P
1) Auto Route Change Detection
2) Bus-stop modules on the route from H13 to SOM
Deployed to 8 buses, soon will be deployed to AAron's and other TumTums.