If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UNO Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
Additionally, the chat feature allows you to have discussions about your classes with your classmates. Each class contains a separate chat forum.
- You must be a UNO Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UL Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
- You must be a UL Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
This Moodle Educloud Native App turns any Android Tablet, into a fully equipped social learning device, offering flow based video courses, Social Media support like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and current Cloud based file storage technology. File exchange between students and lecturers, are managed from the powerful cloud.
Current version offers collaboration features like: course based Chat, Forums, Video communication Skype support, Push notifications, Wiki project collaboration (content version management), Download/Edit /Upload Assignments and all the beautiful hardware features, today's tablets are offering.
Mobile learning is defined as "learning across multiple contexts, through social and content interactions In other words, with the use of mobile devices, learners can learn anywhere and at any time. This is why the 70:20:10 model has a great future.
70:20:10 is a reference model and not a recipe. The numbers are often considered simply to be historical artefacts. The importance and value of the model applicable with Moodle EduCloud is that it extends learning beyond the classroom and course paradigm and utilizes workplace and social learning.
70:20:10 provides a framework for improving and extending traditional training and learning into the workplace. The '70' refers to learning within the workflow - workplace learning and performance support - and the '20' refers to social learning, including informal coaching and mentoring as well as building and exploiting strong and effective social networks. The '10' refers to physical classroom training.
Current App Features:
• Account creation & login
• Creating and editing personal profile
• Personal course overview
• Marks & grades
• Grade sharing on Social Media: Twitter - Facebook
- LinkedIn - Email
• Content creation, quizzes and tests
• Download, edit and upload files (offline and online
• Student surveys
• Mobile push notifications
• Video streaming
• Forum discussions
• Chat private messages & Skype integration
• Site news & course updates
• Course event calendar
• Moodle Wiki content co-creation and version management
• Point to point group Videoconferencing (optional)
• Scorm compatible from Android 4.4
* Access course content anytime anywhere
* Receive notifications about activities of teacher or other students
* Catch up with upcoming, due and completed tasks, instructions etc
* Collaborate with co-students and instructors through an interactive forum
* See what you should do right now or later for your course activities
Eliademy is also compatible with Moodle LMS. Existing Moodle users can purchase compatibility update which will allow singing in to LMS just by providing university name and credentials. Also application can be used for free user know Moodle site URL.
Please note, application is compatible with Moodle 2.2 and later versions, but requires web services to be enabled. Please follow steps 1 to 6 from http://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Using_web_services and use "eliademy" as shortname of newly added service. All Moodle Core webservices should be enabled.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
Omnivox Mobile connects to the Omnivox services offered by your University or College, and offers you instant access to many services.
1) Your Course Schedule
2) Léa features, such as:
• a. Your Course Outlines
• b. Your Course Documents
• c. Your Assignments
• d. Your Course Calendars
• e. Your Evaluation Grades
3) Your Mio messages with your teachers and fellow students
4) Your Final Grades
5) Your Institution's Latest News & Events Calendar
6) And much more!
>> Enjoy instant notifications when you receive Documents, Assignments, Grades, Mio messages, and more...
Teachers and employees
1) Your Institution's Latest News & Events Calendar
2) Your Mio messages with your students and colleagues
3) Your Course Schedule (teachers only)
4) And much more!
Note: We are actually working to integrate Léa features for teachers in the mobile app. They are going to be available in a future release.
To find this app useful, these conditions must be satisfied:
1) You are a student, teacher or employee in a University or College that offers Omnivox services
2) You have a valid Omnivox account
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra-large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
For the public: http://mapp-develop.appspot.com/
For GISD students: http://geo2dev.garlandisd.net/course/view.php?id=92
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
This version is deprecated and made available only for backward compatibility. There may not be much support for this version in future
This version is based on HTML parsing so, it may or may not work for your Moodle server.
☆ Course listing
☆ Forum listing
☆ File downloading
☆ Forum Posts
☆ New content notifications
☆ Intuitive and sleek design
☆ HTML parsing - no need of web services
Support me with ★★★★★ rating :)
Helps you to track IIT Bombay internal transportation services, Tum Tum' for a hassle free navigation.
Credit goes to the TTT Technovation Team - http://tumtum-iitb.org/about/
1) Live position feed of Buses at every 8 seconds 24x7
2) Speed, Direction, Route, and Idle time of bus displayed.
Drivers beware ! Whole Institute is now tracking you :P
1) Auto Route Change Detection
2) Bus-stop modules on the route from H13 to SOM
Deployed to 8 buses, soon will be deployed to AAron's and other TumTums.
Flashing lights may induce seizures in the elderly. Exercise restraint and take caution.
→ Picking a wrong number
→ Hitting a blank space
Seems pretty easy eh?
Well, we dare you to think so after a game! Try it and you will start doubting your counting abilities ;)
Switch modes and keep going! We have,
☆ Decimal mode
☆ Binary mode
☆ Hexadecimal mode
☆ Fibonacci mode
☆ Kid mode
Still need motivation?
Very well. You can also,
☆ Compare scores with friends and global players!
☆ Separate leader-boards for each mode
☆ About 70+ achievements to unlock!
Like it? Show some love with a ★★★★★ rating :)
Report any issues or suggestions by email and a patch will be out in no time!
This is an extended version of Pop Tiles.
• PaxPlay - basic concept
• Manideep - technical suggestions
• Savanth - the Fibonacci idea!
• Madhu - mobile screenshots
Do check out all the four sections
Weekly updates will ensure an interesting mix of sets which will keep you excited and entertained. Put on your thinking caps and get yourself addicted!
Supports : Android 4.1.x and Android 4.2.x
Source code will be up on Git soon. Can be mailed on request for now.
Developer's contact info:
Tags : jelly, bean, notifications, demo, application, android, 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.2.1, 4.2.2, jellybean