If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
* Access course content anytime anywhere
* Receive notifications about activities of teacher or other students
* Catch up with upcoming, due and completed tasks, instructions etc
* Collaborate with co-students and instructors through an interactive forum
* See what you should do right now or later for your course activities
Eliademy is also compatible with Moodle LMS. Existing Moodle users can purchase compatibility update which will allow singing in to LMS just by providing university name and credentials. Also application can be used for free user know Moodle site URL.
Please note, application is compatible with Moodle 2.2 and later versions, but requires web services to be enabled. Please follow steps 1 to 6 from http://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Using_web_services and use "eliademy" as shortname of newly added service. All Moodle Core webservices should be enabled.
You can reach us at email@example.com.
Manchester Metropolitan University is one of the first of a group of leading universities in the UK to roll out this application to its students enabling them to stay informed with the ease and convenience that mobility brings.
-Search Campus Maps for buildings and locations
-View your Library Loans
-Search the Staff Directory
-Receive the latest News and Events from the University and the Students’ Union
New features are being planned so please check the support website for future features.
*** Please note: When launching the app for the first time, please be connected to WiFi as it downloads the campus maps and other information.
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UL Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
- You must be a UL Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
This Moodle Educloud Native App turns any Android Tablet, into a fully equipped social learning device, offering flow based video courses, Social Media support like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and current Cloud based file storage technology. File exchange between students and lecturers, are managed from the powerful cloud.
Current version offers collaboration features like: course based Chat, Forums, Video communication Skype support, Push notifications, Wiki project collaboration (content version management), Download/Edit /Upload Assignments and all the beautiful hardware features, today's tablets are offering.
Mobile learning is defined as "learning across multiple contexts, through social and content interactions In other words, with the use of mobile devices, learners can learn anywhere and at any time. This is why the 70:20:10 model has a great future.
70:20:10 is a reference model and not a recipe. The numbers are often considered simply to be historical artefacts. The importance and value of the model applicable with Moodle EduCloud is that it extends learning beyond the classroom and course paradigm and utilizes workplace and social learning.
70:20:10 provides a framework for improving and extending traditional training and learning into the workplace. The '70' refers to learning within the workflow - workplace learning and performance support - and the '20' refers to social learning, including informal coaching and mentoring as well as building and exploiting strong and effective social networks. The '10' refers to physical classroom training.
Current App Features:
• Account creation & login
• Creating and editing personal profile
• Personal course overview
• Marks & grades
• Grade sharing on Social Media: Twitter - Facebook
- LinkedIn - Email
• Content creation, quizzes and tests
• Download, edit and upload files (offline and online
• Student surveys
• Mobile push notifications
• Video streaming
• Forum discussions
• Chat private messages & Skype integration
• Site news & course updates
• Course event calendar
• Moodle Wiki content co-creation and version management
• Point to point group Videoconferencing (optional)
• Scorm compatible from Android 4.4
Welcome to CU Connect, a pioneering application that allows students to access comprehensive information about Coventry University.
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations, on and off campus.
- Find out which Student Computing Rooms have free PC’s and see which is the closest using GPS.
- View your Library Loans.
- Search for friends, colleagues or lecturers using the contact directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book.
- Receive alerts and announcements using Push Notifications
- Receive the latest news and events from the University and Students’ Union.
- Access pocket guides to the university.
New features are being planned for the new year so please check the website for future features.
Además, si la nota no es definitiva, podrás ver la fecha y lugar de revisión. ¡No se te escapará ni una!
Tan sólo tendrás que introducir tus datos de acceso SIGMA, y en unos instantes tendrás las notas ante tus ojos.
Una vez te identifiques con tu usuario y password de SIGMA, aparecerán, si las hay, las encuestas que tienes pendientes y podrás contestarlas.
Si para alguna encuesta has rellenado un borrador con la aplicación web será señalada con “www”. Si algún profesor no te ha dado clase, podrás hacer que la encuesta desaparezca de la lista, activando o desactivando esta posibilidad con el icono del birrete tachado.
En el icono i, podrás acceder a la ayuda sobre la aplicación o contactar con el equipo de encuestas.
En cada encuesta podrás ampliar, si lo necesitas, los datos identificativos de la encuesta, consultar el significado de la escala y comprobar si tienes preguntas sin contestar y completar la encuesta.
- Se accede con tu usuario (DNI o equivalente) y password de SIGMA. Si no lo recuerdas pásate por la Secretaría de tu centro.
- No habrá encuestas disponibles fuera del período de encuestas que se haya establecido.
- Hasta que no envíes la encuesta, no se grabará la respuesta en el servidor.
- Si haces logout perderás las encuestas no enviadas realizadas en tu móvil.
- Asegúrate de que ves la escala completa. En terminales “mini” pueden quedar ocultas opciones de respuesta.
Más información en www.uam.es/e-movil
This version is deprecated and made available only for backward compatibility. There may not be much support for this version in future
This version is based on HTML parsing so, it may or may not work for your Moodle server.
☆ Course listing
☆ Forum listing
☆ File downloading
☆ Forum Posts
☆ New content notifications
☆ Intuitive and sleek design
☆ HTML parsing - no need of web services
Support me with ★★★★★ rating :)
Supports : Android 4.1.x and Android 4.2.x
Source code will be up on Git soon. Can be mailed on request for now.
Developer's contact info:
Tags : jelly, bean, notifications, demo, application, android, 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.2.1, 4.2.2, jellybean
Flashing lights may induce seizures in the elderly. Exercise restraint and take caution.
→ Picking a wrong number
→ Hitting a blank space
Seems pretty easy eh?
Well, we dare you to think so after a game! Try it and you will start doubting your counting abilities ;)
Switch modes and keep going! We have,
☆ Decimal mode
☆ Binary mode
☆ Hexadecimal mode
☆ Fibonacci mode
☆ Kid mode
Still need motivation?
Very well. You can also,
☆ Compare scores with friends and global players!
☆ Separate leader-boards for each mode
☆ About 70+ achievements to unlock!
Like it? Show some love with a ★★★★★ rating :)
Report any issues or suggestions by email and a patch will be out in no time!
This is an extended version of Pop Tiles.
• PaxPlay - basic concept
• Manideep - technical suggestions
• Savanth - the Fibonacci idea!
• Madhu - mobile screenshots
Do check out all the four sections
Weekly updates will ensure an interesting mix of sets which will keep you excited and entertained. Put on your thinking caps and get yourself addicted!
Helps you to track IIT Bombay internal transportation services, Tum Tum' for a hassle free navigation.
Credit goes to the TTT Technovation Team - http://tumtum-iitb.org/about/
1) Live position feed of Buses at every 8 seconds 24x7
2) Speed, Direction, Route, and Idle time of bus displayed.
Drivers beware ! Whole Institute is now tracking you :P
1) Auto Route Change Detection
2) Bus-stop modules on the route from H13 to SOM
Deployed to 8 buses, soon will be deployed to AAron's and other TumTums.