Manga are comics created in Japan. But wait! Once it made in Japan than it must be in Japanese language! Someone has to translate them to English! Is one man enough for this? Has team purely business relationships? Whether all simple and clear? Is it true that the process of translating boring??
One Manga Day is a short funny visual novel. This means that you cannot control characters directly. The game process is very simple - you read text, sometimes choose from suggested options and storyline will be changed.
- Girls in swimsuits. Everyone likes girls in swimsuits!
- Unique graphics, story, music. All was made especially for this game.
- Four endings: 2 bad endings, one normal and one good.
- Two languages: English and Russian.
- Achievements: To get all 12 achievements you need to play about an hour or two.