Familybirdz is a private social network to keep in touch with FAMILIES of relatives and friends.
It is primarily meant for Indians, reflects real-life social networking and fosters Indian culture. It helps to cherish relations, occasions and memories.
Here are the unique features of Familybirdz:
1. people get bonded with real-life relations, thus reflecting real-life social network online
2. brings dependents, who cannot manage their accounts by self, into online social network, thus making it complete
3. helps connect and keep in touch with FAMILIES of relatives and friends
4. allows students to stay connected with teachers, who are considered next to God in the Indian context
5. reflects social fabric of Indian society, where family is the unit of bonding between two members
6. helps nurture children’s connections from an early age and launch into account holders at an appropriate time, along with their activity till then
7. allows browsing of family tree to know who-is-who and also whereabouts of extended family members
8. helps leverage the social circle of spouse, siblings, parents and grand-parents to tap into their network and knowledge
9. allows seamless access of relations, moments, photos and occasions to next/previous generations
10. allows sending a special occasion invite for everyone in the family circle. The guest list could include any of the members in connected families across 4 generations
Check out the following video to understand more about Familybirdz.
How do I use Familybirdz app?: https://youtu.be/EvqcjdVpo-8