GATE-Exam is an app that help you crack Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in a simplified way. The app includes subject like Civil Engineering (CE), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS), Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC), Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME). The app has all the material you need for GATE Exam preparation. i.e. Pre GATE Exam Preparation, Post GATE Exam important links & information.
Key Features includes:
- Syllabus - It includes GATE exam subject & syllabus
- GATE Exam Previous Papers - App includes Exam Paper since GATE - 2007 with answer key
- Topicwise Questions Weightage - Includes Topicwise weightage. Topicwise MCQ with answer key is provided for MOCK GATE preparation
- Reference Books - It contains subjectwise list of reference book needed for GATE Exam
- Weightage - Yearwise weightage of subject topis is provided
- Mock Test - Start using practice / mock test given in the app
- M. Tech Admission Predictor - Enter Branch, probable/actual GATE Score and find list of NITs where you can apply for admission.
Here the list shows
- NIT Institute
- Specialization Subject
- Last year cutoff rank / marks
- PSU Recruitment through GATE Score - Some of the Public Sector Units like BHEL, BP, HP, IOC, NHAI, NLC, NPCIL, NTPC, PGCIL, THDC, VIZAG, etc., directly recruits on the basis of GATE Score. You can find detailed information here in the app.
- IIT / NIT
- List of IITs and NITs with postal address
Major Features of the app includes:
GATE 2018 -
- Online Mock Exam - Start using practice / mock test given in app. App include following subject for the Mock GATE Exam preparation: Civil Engineering (CE), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS), Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC), Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Key Dates - You can find important announcements and key dates like application filling dates, application submission date, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria - The candidate must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria of GATE 2018.
- Application Fees - The applicaiton fees and various payment options are shown here. The application fees is non-refudable. All charges are in Indian Rupees.
- Exam Cities - The app shows Zone-wise list of cities in which GATE 2018 will be held.
- Qualifying Discipline for GATE 2018 is shown in the app.
- Question Paper Pattern - General Aptitute will carry 15% of the total score, Engineering Mathematics will carry 15% of the total score and remaining 85% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
- Marking Scheme - GATE paper is divided into three sections i.e., General Aptitute (GA), Engineering Mathematics and Subject related questions. App shows detailed information of each section.
- Calculate GATE Score - Calculate GATE Score by using the formula given here in the app. Calculation of Normalized Marks of CE, CS, EC, EE and ME papers (multi-session papers) is also given.