“PSDM – Developing Skills” is an app owned by Punjab Skill Development Mission. It provides information of various courses & training centers available under the mission. The main objective of Punjab Skill Development Mission is to enable a large number of youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. We are bridging the gap between the skilled people required in Industry and the unemployed youth by ensuring that the right student chooses the right course according to his/her academic background, aptitude and skill-set.
Punjab Skill Development Mission involves following steps to ensure the quality of the training provided:
1. Regular Skill Gap/Demand Assessment Study.
2. Social Mobilization of Candidates for Skill Development Schemes.
3. Selection/empanelment of Skill Training Partners.
4. Finalization of Courses and Curricula for Skill Development Schemes.
5. Monitoring and Evaluation of Training Progress.
6. Assessment and Certification of Training Programs.