m-Bhudhaar is a mobile application of the Revenue Department and developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) to provide an interface to the citizen to carry his/her property details anywhere, anytime easily.
Pattadhar Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Address, District, Mandal, Village, khatha Number, Survey number, Bhudhaar number, Land Classification and Extent for Agricultural Properties.
Key Features of Bhudhaar Card:
1. mBhudhaar card download – A convenient way to carry Bhudhaar card with
demographic details anywhere, anytime.
2. Bhudhaar card will be useful in Sale, Mutation, and Gift.
3. Bhudhaar card can be used in e-Panta and crop Loan.
1. An application will ask the permissions (Location, SMS, Phone, and Storage) to start
the application. After that, it will redirect to the Mobile Registration Page.
NOTE: Can’t move forward without allowing the permissions.
2. Enter the mobile number for Registration and click on the “Dhruvikarinchandi Button”.
NOTE: Mobile Number using for the Registration must be on the same device.
3. Please do not navigate from the application if it is waiting for SMS. mBhudhaar will
automatically read the OTP once it is received.
4. There is no provision to manually enter the OTP in mBhudhaar Registration. This is a
5. m-Bhudhaar needs to connect and download data. To ensure that the internet
connectivity is available on your phone.
6. After the registration process, Application will be redirected to the Dashboard. Here
the citizen can access the Get Bhudhaar Card Option to download the Bhudhaar card.
7. In case of any issue or query, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org