"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment, contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
• Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
• Tasker integration with quick service start/stop toggle
• Schedule start/stop of service (Save battery power during night)
• Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
• Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
1) Swipe Once,
2) Swipe Twice,
3) Swipe and Hold,
4) Hold and Swipe and
5) Cover and Hold
• Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
• Widget: to start and stop the service
• ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
• Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
• Enable screen on/off during calls only
• Disable call handling completely
• Battery Saving options:
1) Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
2) Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
• Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
• Prevent accidental screen on
• Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
• Vibration on screen On/Off
• App needs SDCard read/write permissions for debug logging support
• If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try
a) Enable No-Recognize Delay and add about 4-5 seconds of delay
b) or try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
• If Gestures or any other settings (like lock-screen) are not working, please Clear app data from
Settings -> Application Manager -> Proximity Screen Off Pro -> Clear Data
• If you have problem where screen turns off and on again immediately, try using the option "Alternate Method to screen off".
• Default timeout after screenOn will be system display timeout. can be overridden by "Avoid screen Flickering"
• Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
• App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
• To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
For Support: Post you questions on
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280# or (Send mail on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
(Cover, Smart Cover, Screen, Switch, toggle, tap, power, battery, gesture, lock, smartlock, smart screen off, screen off, screen on, power saver, Galaxy Note, wave, tab, tablet, switch, nexus, s3, sgs, screen on, one touch, tasker)
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
This plugin will enable Solo Launcher to use "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature.
Locker Screen Master
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Disable the "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature in the main application.
- Disable administrator permissions in Settings -> Location & Security -> Select device administrators -> uncheck "TurnOffScreen".
This app has 3 modes to keep the screen on:
1. Use System Setting – Restore to your device's system setting screen timeout value.
2. Until I turn off – Keep the screen on until you turn off the phone or put the phone on sleep.
3. Keep on for the desired period of time.
This app also has the following features:
- Run as a Service for quick and easy access from any other apps.
- Display a notification icon on top to indicate how long the screen has been on (Until I turn off mode) or how long the screen will be on (Keep on for next … mode).
- An option to keep the screen on but also dim the screen.
- This is an Ad-supported app.
To stop running as a service – 1) Select "Use System Settings", 2) Uncheck the "Run as a Service for quick access", and 3) Click on OK.
This app uses the following permissions:
- System Wake Lock: To prevent the screen from turning off.
- Internet access – To support ads.
This app enables Glove Mode on Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact with a single click. With this you don't have to manouver the menus to find glove mode.
Enabling Glove Mode also allows for using pencils to control your Z3/Z3C.
Extra benefit by using this app is that the circle indicating Glove Mode will not be shown.
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Screenshot, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Launch of an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
HandsFree application uses low power accelerometer in your smart phone to detect your activity (e.g. driving or biking). The application consumes little battery power with no active running service in the background that could drain the battery. You will NOT notice any battery performance difference after installing this application.
1. Automatically activate auto answer feature when the application detects you're driving or biking
2. Automatically suspend auto answer feature after you're no longer driving a vehicle
3. Auto answer incoming phone calls can be limited to callers in your contacts (or starred contacts)
4. Auto answer when a selected Bluetooth device of your choice is connected
5. In the absence of a Bluetooth device, auto answer with speakerphone
6. Can always auto answer regardless of activity and the status of Bluetooth device
7. Allow/disallow the second call to be auto answered
7. Set a time delay before auto answer
HandsFree Answer is free. Driving mode auto detection feature (Auto Answer When Driving) is free for use for 30 days. Afterwards, that feature will be disable. If you would like to continue using that feature, please upgrade to Pro version by downloading 'HandsFree Answer Pro' license.
► Pattern/PIN tile : Flexibility of size and position so that your thumb can easily unlock.
► Customization of background image(s) and font.
► Can set specific application for auto unlock like alarm clock.
► Can set 2nd pattern/PIN.
► Can put widget tile(s) on the lock screen.
*Instead of default lock screen, customizable lock screen is shown. So please set default lock screen "None" or "Slide(Swipe)".
► Group control up to 3 groups.
► Can set up to 6 applications which the system allows use.
**Please exclude this app from task-killer applications.
You can buy ad-free option via in-app billing. But please carefully confirm that your device has no problem with this application before you buy this option.
This application was personally developed by Junichi Kosaka in Japan as a hobby in my free time. Original purpose of this development was for my wife who was a beginner of a smartphone to effectively use by one-hand. I got good feedback from her, so I decided to release this application to the public.
Satellite Director replaces all of that. See tips to success below !!!
WARNING: The only sensor you need is the compass. Unfortunatly you have to calibrate the compass before using it. Compare your phone's compass with a real compass !!
Metal covers/cases or covers/cases with metal/magnetic closure will influence/disrupt the compass of your phone or tablet. Do not use these covers !! The compass of your phone can also get inaccurate because it is affected by other electro - magnetic fields or because it is weakened by age. Calibrating the compass may not help anymore.
PRECISION DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR PHONES HARDWARE.
Warning: If you use Cyanogenmod / Cymod then you may run into Android compatibility issues and the app may not work. You should then complain to Cyanogenmod / Cymod and not to me.
This app is add-free !
Help me to continue the work on this app and watch some of my videos on Youtube. The advertising in the videos provides some required money (houres of work, phones to test on, satellite equipment, etc.).
How does it work ?
Just enable the GPS in your phone or enter your GPS location, select the desired TV satellite and point your phone to the sky to target (find) the TV satellite. You have found the satellite when the white ball is in the white circle and the cyan ball is in the cyan circle. Align, in azimuth, the offset arm of the satellite dish to the cyan arrow on the phones display and the satellite dish is aligned in azimuth with the satellite.
Selectable audio tone, camera preview, continuous mode (no pause), color pickers or a user defined satellite position may make it easier for you to find the desired TV satellite. The satellite list contains 280 satellites.
Optional you can take a photo (resized)/screenshot by touching on the director tab. The photo/screenshot is ONLY stored on the phones memory card.
Optional: you can get an indication when you are to close to iron (dish/pole) in the form of an green/yellow/red bar.
Satellite positions are derived from Agi's database. Some positions may seem not accurate (example: Hispasat 30°w is at 29.96°w in the satellite list) but they are very accurate.
New phones with Android 4: in case of a wrong compass reading the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings !!!!
Previous versions are available from my website.
If you have any questions, requests or problems PLEASE write an email.
All language translations by Google Translator.
3 tips to success:
1- do NOT go to close to the iron dish, iron lnb arm or iron pole (keep at least 30 cm distance)
2- calibrate the compass of the phone by waving it in a figure 8 before you start
3- optional: calibrate the compass of the phone by rolling your phone along its length axis about 2-3 turns (works on some phones)
With Air Gesture For Galaxy you can perform some favorite actions quickly
This app allows you to use events generated by hand gestures in front of Samsung Smart devices to perform some actions. Gesture sensor at the right of the device top speaker to recognize hand movements.
List feature support :
+ Open applications : This app support open all applications in your phone. It can launch of an application even screen is off
+ Open shortcut : It can launch of a shortcut quickly. Such as : quick direct dial contact, open bookmark, dropbox folder, Gmail label.....
+ Perform functions :
- Music control : Volume up, down, Mute, Next/Previous song, Play/Pause/Stop song
- Quick setting : Change sound mode (Vibrate/sound/silent),
- Lock screen or wake up screen quickly
- Goto Home screen or Recent app quickly
Let's comment and review your opinions, we always listen and improve to provide a best application.
Any contributions, please send to email: email@example.com
Thanks and Best regards,
Works with your favorite music/streaming and video apps
Get air gestures today on the phone you have now.
★One of Lifehacker's Best Android Apps 2012★
★One of PC World's Best Android Apps 2012 (so far)★
NEW: For GALAXY Note 3 and GALAXY S5, additional Left/Right/Up/Down gestures now available
This Pro version gives all current and future features at no additional cost.
Galaxy Ace, Y, and Fit: Try a different music app for the list further down.
If Screen Off not working - Turn on Device Administrator in Settings Tab
Actions for Pro: Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up/Down, Launch Google Voice Search, Screen Toggle On/Off, Toggle UI, Recent Apps, Cycle Apps, None
At your desk - No need to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs
Driving - Don't take your eyes off the road to change songs
Cooking - Control your music with your hands covered in dough
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt and grime all over your screen
Eating - Don't worry about smearing all that burger juice on your phone
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill trying to unlock your phone
As seen on:
If you would like to help put Wave Control in your native language, please email me!
Player Compatibility List:
Any Music/Streaming/Video app that supports "Headset Controls"
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece on your phone).
Holding it there (hover) - Pause/Resume
One wave across - Next Song
Two waves across - Previous Song
Three times - Enable/Disable the controls
*Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it'll register a wave
After an action, there is a 1 second delay before another gesture will be registered
Practice your wave techniques by checking the "Last Action"
If you're getting another player responding to the commands, use the Set Target Media App setting
The sensor WILL behave differently on different phones. I don't have the resources to test every phone. If there is a problem, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to figure it out before leaving a bad review!
*HTC EVO 4G (erratic sensor reading cause commands to trigger on their own)
Wake Lock: So it will work when the screen is off on some phones
Read Phone State: So it can switch modes when phone is ringing or in-call
Vibrate: To use when screen if off or app not in focus
Write Settings: For Screen Off functionality
Get Tasks: For Recent Apps functionality
Call Phone: For new Call Controls options
Modify Audio Settings: For Speakerphone in call controls
Developed on a Samsung Galaxy SIII
★ PRO version, no Ads, no limitations and better performance ★
Call Toolbox is a set of powerful features for phone call and messaging. It's easy to use and makes your Smartphone really smarter. One place to setup, one app for many utilities!
★ Smart Call: easy ways to control the call without touching the screen or even the phone
* Answer call by putting the phone to your ear
* Automatically end the call if moving the phone away from your ear
* Options for silencing/answering/ending/rejecting the call by using these gestures: shaking the phone; flipping the phone(turn the phone over); close proximity(waving your hand in front of the screen or have something close to the screen).
* Note if you're using phone cover, proximity features may not working properly.
★ Reminder: remind you by notifications that you have missed calls or unread SMS messages
* Notification with a popup window to allow viewing new messages and call logs quickly
* Allow to change notification ringtone, vibration pattern and LED flashlight color for notifications
* Option for automatically replying missed calls by SMS message.
★ Announcement: use Text-to-speech engine to read out information when having incoming calls or new SMS messages
* Read out the caller’s name or the sender’s name of message
* Allow to customize text for reading out.
★ Call Recorder: automatic call recording with high voice quality
* Record automatically or manually via a control button on the call screen
* Allow to play/note/send recordings
* Automatically delete old recordings.
★ Call Blocker: block unwanted calls and spam SMS messages. Your phone will never ring or vibrate when receiving blocked calls/messages
* Block any phone number you want and move call logs/messages to specific list
* Options for blocking unknown/hidden phone numbers
* Option for sending reply message automatically to blocked numbers
* Text blocking is not available on Android 4.4/KitKat because Google has changed the policy.
★ Important Call: you'll choose which contacts are important, when these persons call you, your phone will always ring and vibrate even it's in silent mode.
* Urgent mode: when your phone is in silent mode, if someone call you twice within 2 minutes and you're not answer the calls. The third call will be accepted and your phone will ring.
★ Call Vibration (Android 4.1+ ROOT required): when you make a call to someone, your phone will vibrate to notify you that his/her phone has begun ringing or he/she has answered your call. If you’re using Android 4.1 or above, you must ROOT your phone to use this feature.
★ Schedule: allow you to perform daily tasks at specified time automatically, including:
* Phone tasks: automatically turn on/off silent mode, vibration mode, mobile data(2G/3G/4G), Wifi, Bluetooth,..
* App tasks: automatically enable/disable app features(Smart Call, Announcement,...).
★ Profile Management: allow to backup app settings to a profile for restoring or scheduling.
★ Auto Answer: automatically answer incoming calls. A useful feature when driving
* Answer automatically after a delay time or when a headset is connected
* Turn on speakerphone before answering.
★ Auto Speakerphone: automatically turn on speakerphone when the call begins and the phone is not close to your ear. It also turns off speakerphone automatically when putting the phone to your ear
* Allow to change speakerphone volume
* Option to keep the screen always on when speakerphone or headset is in use.
★ Auto Bluetooth: automatically turn on Bluetooth and connect with Bluetooth headset when the call begins.
Give it a try and you will love it!
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
Drag down from the top left corner of your screen and orbs will fall into place, giving you quick access to various features of your phone. Call and text friends, launch your favorite apps via shortcuts, control music, and more using the various orbs.
SAO is built to be extendable. There are many free and paid themes and extensions available in the Store. Themes update the images, sounds, and fonts used in the app creating a completely different experience. Extensions, on the other hand, are additional orbs that appear when downloading other apps. SMS, for example, is a free extension for phones.
Both themes and extensions have an API for those who want to truly customize the experience. The documentation is still in it's infancy, so don't feel afraid to email us at email@example.com for additional help or to submit an app to the Store.
Q: What does buying Pro do?
A: Buying Pro will get you... No ads, multiple swipe boxes, custom avatar, weather, directions on the map. It does not give you any of the extensions.
Q: Can I help translate the app to my language?
A: Sure! You can now help out with translating using Localize ( https://www.localize.im/v/dq ).
Q: Can I help test new features or recommend ideas?
A: Of course! Join our community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/106623201559847991380 ) and, if you're interested in being on the cutting edge, sign up for Testing. We'll do our best to address bugs promptly.
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options, Themes. You should see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: My extensions aren't working (or... anything isn't working).
A: Try rebooting. If it still doesn't work, feel free to send us an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or report it in the community.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator (an old feature from Log Out). Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: Why is log out missing?
A: Log out required Device Administrator, which made it difficult to uninstall the app.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it in the Store.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why can't I click under the swipe area?
A: It's an anti-keylogging feature of Android's. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
This app is a replacement phone dialer, that makes using your phone more intuitive. The app contains an Artificial Intelligence module that learns how you use your phone, and shows you relevant contacts to call.
The app also knows about the formatting rules for phone numbers in most countries, so your saved numbers continue to work as normal while you are travelling.
New features to automatically use discount carriers. So you can save money on calls.
Bluetooth & wired headsets supported.
A smarter app for the smarter user - understands how you stay in touch with your contacts.
★ Natural interface for single-tap calling.
★ Contacts display intelligently ordered according to relevance.
★ No need to star or favourite contacts - AI figures it out.
★ Support for global roaming - stored numbers can be dialed as normal while travelling.
★ Set access numbers, automatically used when calling certain destinations.
★ Search contacts just by speaking the name, over mic or headset.
★ Powerful T9 style search, on names and numbers.
★ Natural handling of contacts with multiple numbers.
★ Function to store new numbers elegantly.
★ Send contact numbers via SMS.
★ Send full contact details via e-mail, Bluetooth etc.
★ Support for a a whole range of regional number formats.
★ Multiple themes for an elegant look. No clutter.
★ Simple interface to cope with clumsy fingers.
★ Conservative permissions.
★ No annoying adverts.
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported.
Try it free for 10 days, before deciding whether to purchase a licence
You don't have to star contacts, remember calling conventions, save numbers under different names etc - the app figures it all out. Moreover, it keeps learning, so it predicts better over time.
Simple layout - 1 phone, 1 list, 1 keypad, 1 microphone. 0 adverts.
But of course, you are too smart to be fully predictable; so the dialer also includes a powerful search facility, T9-style typing, or by speaking the contact's name.
Please do not disable your system dialer - it is needed if you need to make an emergency call
- intuitive list of relevant contacts to call
- simple, powerful search interface. Search by number or name, by typing or speaking.
- set origin and destination specific access numbers and/or carrier codes. Saves time, saves money.
- never worry about local number system, exchanges etc. App figures it out.
- fast workflow: call or SMS needs just one tap on the contact name.
- long-press a contact to reveal more options:
: call alternative number,
: view call history,
: send contact details via SMS, MMS, email or Bluetooth,
: add more information to the contact,
: quickly store new callers
- easily store a new number just by tapping it in, and long pressing the call button.
- intelligent handling of missed call notifications, and emergency numbers.
- conservative permissions, so you know it is safe. Can't access the Internet, can't modify your contacts, can't even create files on your SD card!
Questions, comments, queries to email@example.com
Apposite automatically shows apps you want to run at any time. For example,
• You are home at night, you unlock your phone, it shows your TV guide, games, e-reader, email, social media.
• At the work/school, your email, contacts, office suite top the list (unless, of course, you play games at work! Apposite doesn't judge) .
• Look at your phone early in the morning, and weather, news are immediately available to you.
Apposite can magically predict the apps you are likely to use, based on your context: your location, time of day, usage history etc.
Fast. Intuitive. Simple.
You apps are always at your fingertips, either as a customisable widget, or as an intelligent assistant. Just click to launch, or speak the app name.†
No need to scroll through pages and pages and in the app drawer, or remember if the history will have the app you used recently, or fill up your launcher screen with app icons. All your apps available all the time, ordered according to your habits.
All this without needing to replace your home-screen - we call it an un-launcher because it does the most basic job of a launcher, and does not bring in additional functions that often detract from the ease of use, like most third-party launchers.
You can use Apposite as a regular app, or use the included home-screen widgets to quickly locate the apps you want. No need to change any settings or replace your existing launcher; just install and it is ready.
Welcome to the adaptive experience!
More features to help you manage your apps are in the pipeline.
Note about common concerns:
Apposite asks for permissions to view your location, but it never starts the GPS. Approximate location is sufficient, so it only ever accesses the last known location.
Also, the app does not have permissions to access the Internet, so your data is totally secure. In any case, your app usage is not logged - the predictive models do not store usage history, only very high-level statistical models of how the usage is distributed.
We have taken great care to minimise the impact of the app on your battery life - on all our test devices there is no appreciable difference in battery usage with or without the app.
† Launching apps via voice is a premium feature, unlocked for evaluation for 10 days. Buy the licence to unlock it forever.
Keywords: launcher, predictive, adaptive, voice, speech, widget, launch widget, find, app, search
Once you install this app, you can legally use Apposite on all the devices on your account.
After installing, just start this app once. You will see a message acknowledging your licence, then this app will no longer be shown to you.
But it needs to remain installed on your phone for the licence to be valid. If you remove it by mistake, you can download it again without paying.
Once you install this app, you can legally use Intelliphone on all the devices on your account.
After installing, just start this app once. You will see a message acknowledging your licence, then this app will no longer be shown to you.
But it needs to remain installed on your phone for the licence to be valid. If you remove it by mistake, you can download it again without paying.