Just what I was looking for Don't you hate when you miss a call because the touch isn't responding on an incoming call. Google gotta fix this problem asap it's been there since the start of Android. At least this app with shake to answer and air wave are helping
It works just as intended. No ads, no useless crap. You can switch off the make-a-call option and just answer the call with the volume button. Please make a feature to completely hide the app from the notification bar! I do not need to switch it off!
A very useful app. Works fine on my Xolo q 700. Very useful for talk back users. Would be great if the answer/decline with volume buttons feature could be provided on the active screen as well. Many TalkBack users would welcome that.
Good Needs improvement. Working with thin clothe gloves only
Weellll... The app is a great idea, however its not working excellently on my HTC One X. Have practised for quite a while but it only ends calls. I've been unable to pick any call with it.Just doesn't work.
- Made changes to allow better chance of working on HTC phones
- Performance improvements
- Made the in-call screen ignore accidental touches. Now calls started with volume buttons have to be ended the same way.
- Works on more devices, including Jellybean.
- Ability to disable the overlay when switching the screen on (via the wait time setting). Would only appear when phone ringing.
- No lingering notification.
Personalize your headset when listening to music, during a call or on the go.