The 2 buttons will be disabled if the kernel does not support this function
This app does not work on devices other then the S4!
At first start it's recommended to fix the permissions of the cmd file first (root required). After that Glove Mode can be enabled and disabled by using the buttons (no root required).
Additionally you can implement a little hook into the system, that the permissions are automatically set at boot, and optionally also Glove Mode will be enabled, root are required for these implementations.
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
1. Enable it in the "Settings / Language & keyboard / OneHand Keyboard"
2. Find a text input (mail app or message app), long press the text view.
3. When the popup comes up, select "Input method" and choose "OneHand Keyboard".
-For those who worried about collecting data warning.
The warning message is a part of the Android operating system that appears when any third party keyboard is enabled. so don’t worry about it!
- For suggestions in Český / Deutsch / English / Español / Français / Hebrew / Norsk Bokmål / Nederlands/ Polski / Português / Русский / Svenska languages, you need to install additional free language pack.
- How to install language pack: Go to "OneHand Keyboard Settings", select "Install Language Pack".
This keyboard is designed specially for users of wide-screen phones such as Samsung Galaxy Note. It's hard to type with one hand on those devices but OneHand Keyboard allows you to switch layouts with simple click and type your text with one hand without worries.
1. Three easy-switching layouts (left hand, right hand, both)
2. Multitouch keyboard
3. User dictionary, built-in dictionary
4. Auto correction
5. Speech to text
7. DPAD simulation (spacebar long-press for DPAD-CENTER)
Tags: one hand keyboard, side keyboard, Galaxy Note keyboard, gingerbread keyboard, keyboard for wide screen, one hand typing keyboard, reduce keyboard's width, smaller keyboard, shrinked keyboard
If you mosyeonman hand without touching the screen can be easily and conveniently call.
* Will be highly recommended to yireonbun.
- His latest Vega LTE phones poncheoreom Anyone receiving calls
- Cold, warm winter gloves, got a call as quickly and conveniently minutes kkinchae
- Receive calls without touching the screen with Anyone
- Convenient hands-free feature while driving a car you would like to use the minutes
- You do not want to receive spam, phone number, and registration and opt-out as quickly and minutes
- Gently shake the phone to receive / disconnect Anyone
* Hand-motion provides the following features.
- Close-motion feature (incoming call, the span function calls)
- Shake motion functions (call receive / end, heundeumseoljeong)
- Call Blocking feature (call it off, turning off the motion, the individual settings)
- Add block number (most recent records, telephone contact, the user entered directly).
- Call Block list (block number, change, delete block number)
One. Proximity Motion
- You get a phone call, the proximity sensor (audible sound when a phone call away) 3 ~ 5cm above the left hand -> Left or Right -> Move left-to-call
- Phone in close proximity to the ear piece, or a pocket / bag pickup as a part of the body can touch the same features may also
- Call features span'll activate the speaker function on the phone you can call the speakerphone
Two. Shaking motion
- When a call arrives, lightly shake off the phone Please phone!
- To end a call, shake Shake feature set to hang up
- By setting function heundeumsegi heundeum century setting that suits you
Three. Select the block type
- You do not want to receive calls and can be set effectively block
- Just call blocking feature called off if the person registered on the list just bouncing (Silent Function)
- Mosyeongineungman to release the person registered in the block list, when you call close / can not call function shaking motion
- Individual settings for each individual number for each feature type can be set off
Four. Add blocked number (Black List)
- Last week of phone calls recording feature list of the total incoming call (the number you want to register and spam can be added in recent history).
- Contact List feature stores your phone, the contacts list (register and spam can be added after the number you want to search)
- User-input function directly, and you do not want to receive spam code manually add your name and number (number of possible pattern matching)
* What is pattern matching number? Telephone numbers beginning with 070 to 23 to block all spam in the last digit 07023 * If you want to register
Five. Call Block List
- In the list of blocked phone numbers when you touch the desired number can be modified and numbers can be deleted when you touch and hold
ATTENTION: If the app does not work on your device upon installation due to third party modifications, you can uninstall app within Google Play 15 min trial period to avoid being charged. Reverting to Stock Android or system upgrade might resolve issue. This app has been tested fully functional on devices listed below (list updated regularly).
HELPFUL GUIDE: Tap Settings button to disable/change Notifications or to set customized shake profile settings. ALWAYS deactivate then activate service to apply changes. Tap service LED indicator button for info on adding on/off button widget to HOME screen. To activate service, select shake profile and tap Activate button which will pin the service to the notification status bar and cause a notification sound indicating service is active. To get back to the main app, tap the wake up icon in the status bar. If activated, Wake Up Screen service will remain active even after rebooting tablet or phone. To deactivate service run the app again and tap deactivate button or use the widget button. Tap Help button for full instructions.
SMART APP FEATURE: If the screen wakes up and no user activity detected, the screen goes back to sleep after few seconds! You can easily change sensitivity profiles: wake up the screen as you pick up the device (High Sensitivity) or after few to many shakes (Less Sensitivity)! Service indicator LED and on/off widget button! Battery Saver Period setting (optional)!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW PRIOR TO INSTALLATION:
1. This app requires shake algorithm enabled devices.
2. This app requires “boot” and “keep screen on” permissions upon installations.
3. This app may not function on rooted devices or third party ROMs that disable “wake screen” activity.
4. This app uses between 4 to 8% of battery power and about 7 MB memory which is very low compared to system use. If needed, you can easily deactivate app processes to save battery use with the service on/off widget button.
5. This app does not alter security settings or lock screen configurations.
Finally: We encourage our users to contact us via email to discuss any concerns or suggestions regarding the app, if any. We cannot address review comments due to the fact that most negative comments that are left without prior contact with the developer are placed with the intent to lower app ratings and misguide the consumer.
App Statistics - Tested & works on:
4.1 - 4.2 - 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
4.0 - 4.0.2 - 4.0.3 - 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich - ICS)
3.2 (Honeycomb - HC)
2.3.3 + (Gingerbread)
2.2 - 2.2.1 (Froyo)
Acer: Iconia Tab A200 Picasso E , Picasso Tablet
ASUS: Eee Pad Transformer TF101 , TF201
Google: Nexus 4 (Mako) , Nexus 7 (Grouper)
HTC: One S (Ville) , One X (Endeavor) , Evo 3D (shooter), Evo 4G (Supersonic) , Evita , Incredible 2 (VIVOW) , Incredible S (VIVO) , Nexus One (Passion) , Rezound , Sensation 4G (Pyramid) , Thunderbolt (Mecha), Desire HD (Ace)
Huawei: MediaPad hws7300u
LG: VS840 Lucid 4G (Cayman) , Revolution, Spectrum (LGE VS920 4G)
Mach Speed: Trio Stealth G2
Motorola: Droid RAZR , Droid RAZR Maxx 4G , Droid 2 Global , MOTOACTV
Samsung: Conquer 4G , Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) , Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Galaxy S3 , Galaxy S2 , Galaxy S, Galaxy Y
Novero: Solana Tablet/Netbook
Sony: Ericsson SEMC Xperia Arc S , Xperia P (LT22i)
Velocity Micro Cruz T103
Copyright 2012 wildroid.com
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. Just run the following command from your PC:
adb shell "pm grant com.phoenixstudios.aiogestures android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS"
A tutorial can be found here: http://blog.sightidea.com/?p=44
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email email@example.com to report bugs!
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
Silence your phone as you like.
Finally an android mobile app that makes your smart phone smarter. Much better and smarter way of "Do not Disturb" on iOS. Silencify lets you create smart rules that silences your phone.
- No more disturbance while you sleep (Be it night or day ). Set schedules to do it automatically.
- No more hastily reaching for ringing phone in pocket/purse during meetings/events. Add keywords integrated with device calendar
- No embarrassing rings when you are at movie/doctors office.
- Whitelist/Blacklist numbers
Following are the features Silencify has and all for cost of $0.00 ( *FREE* ).
1. Silence / Quiet / Vibrate phone according to set schedule.
2. Silence phone for a particular meeting Integrated with device calendar.
3. Quick Widget to Un-Silence the phone when phone is manually set to silence.
4. "Always Accept" (Whitelist) list of contacts/phone numbers to ring the phone even when its in silence.
5. "Always Reject" (Blacklist) list of contacts/phone numbers to always silence the phone from those numbers.
6. SMS Missed calls during scheduled silence
7. Airplane Mode - Saves a lot of battery when in scheduled silence.
8. Turn off Sync when scheduled silence is on - Improves Battery Life.
9. Turn off Bluetooth when scheduled silence is on - Improves Battery Life.
10. Turn off Wi-Fi when scheduled silence is on.
11. Switch in preferences for "Master Silence".
12. Switch in preferences to immediately silence device.
13. Emergency call ringing feature.
14. Backup of application data.
There are may apps out there that have a subset of features Silencify offers, and that too as paid version. Silencify gets you everything for FREE.
For more details/updates visit: http://silencify.onbile.com/
Please update app before and mail me before posting reviews, this helps both of us. I don't own every Android device out there, so there's no way I can possibly test all features myself. Help/Feedback from you is way to improve this great free app.
Keywords: Silent , Silence , Sush , Volume , Vibrate , Bluetooth , Sync , Data , Wi-Fi
► Pattern/PIN tile : Flexibility of size and position so that your thumb can easily unlock.
► Customization of background image(s) and font.
► Can set specific application for auto unlock like alarm clock.
► Can set 2nd pattern/PIN.
► Can put widget tile(s) on the lock screen.
*Instead of default lock screen, customizable lock screen is shown. So please set default lock screen "None" or "Slide(Swipe)".
► Group control up to 3 groups.
► Can set up to 6 applications which the system allows use.
**Please exclude this app from task-killer applications.
You can buy ad-free option via in-app billing. But please carefully confirm that your device has no problem with this application before you buy this option.
This application was personally developed by Junichi Kosaka in Japan as a hobby in my free time. Original purpose of this development was for my wife who was a beginner of a smartphone to effectively use by one-hand. I got good feedback from her, so I decided to release this application to the public.
With more than 5 Million Downloads, Caller Name Talker comes as the perfect solution..!!
Caller Name Talker speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name that helps to identify your caller even without taking a look at your mobile. Now Caller Name Talker speaks out Gmail and WhatsApp alerts too.
You can enjoy the app for FREE.
Caller Name Talker uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or SMS Sender ID. If your mobile do not have pre-installed text-to-speech engine, Caller Name Talker will redirect you to Google play to download and install the same.
The application can be customized based on the user requirements.
Some of the exceptional features offered by Caller Name Talker are -
WhatsApp and Gmail notification alerts.
Options available to play the caller name only if the caller name is in the contacts list.
Interactive SMS read option that reads the SMS content.
Option available to switch between languages supported by the Text-to-Speech Engine in your phone.
Options available to select Name types.
Adjust Volume – Use ringer volume or use custom set volume.
Turn off caller name alert feature, if Phone is in the silent mode.
Configure time interval to repeat playing caller name.
Shake your phone to stop caller name alert, while the phone rings.
Customized message can be added before and after the caller name. Eg :- John Doe Calling
Customized message can be added before and after the SMS sender’s name. Eg :- SMS From John Doe
Change voice speed and pitch settings.
Option available to test current voice speed and pitch by using custom message.
Please download Ad Free version of this app Talk Caller Name PRO (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pa.caller.donate) to donate developer.
A special thanks to those wonderful people who helped in translating this app to other languages.
Mayada Hassan - Arabic
Jiri Egermaier - Czech
Adriana Falotico - Spanish
Crazy Coder - Russian
Jean marc Prissette - French
Adrian & Lukasz - Polish
Attention DUAL SIM users: - This application work only for the default SIM of your phone. It may not work well when you receive call or SMS in second SIM. Please excuse me for the inconvenience. I will update the application as soon as I find out a solution for this.
NOTE: - I am programmer who is passionate about android and interested in providing android users FREE access to premium features. If you found any problems using application, please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of giving bad feedback. You can also use the email id to send additional features you would like to have in this application. Thank you
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
This app is a replacement phone dialer, that makes using your phone more intuitive. The app contains an Artificial Intelligence module that learns how you use your phone, and shows you relevant contacts to call.
The app also knows about the formatting rules for phone numbers in most countries, so your saved numbers continue to work as normal while you are travelling.
New features to automatically use discount carriers. So you can save money on calls.
Bluetooth & wired headsets supported.
A smarter app for the smarter user - understands how you stay in touch with your contacts.
★ Natural interface for single-tap calling.
★ Contacts display intelligently ordered according to relevance.
★ No need to star or favourite contacts - AI figures it out.
★ Support for global roaming - stored numbers can be dialed as normal while travelling.
★ Set access numbers, automatically used when calling certain destinations.
★ Search contacts just by speaking the name, over mic or headset.
★ Powerful T9 style search, on names and numbers.
★ Natural handling of contacts with multiple numbers.
★ Function to store new numbers elegantly.
★ Send contact numbers via SMS.
★ Send full contact details via e-mail, Bluetooth etc.
★ Support for a a whole range of regional number formats.
★ Multiple themes for an elegant look. No clutter.
★ Simple interface to cope with clumsy fingers.
★ Conservative permissions.
★ No annoying adverts.
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported.
Try it free for 10 days, before deciding whether to purchase a licence
You don't have to star contacts, remember calling conventions, save numbers under different names etc - the app figures it all out. Moreover, it keeps learning, so it predicts better over time.
Simple layout - 1 phone, 1 list, 1 keypad, 1 microphone. 0 adverts.
But of course, you are too smart to be fully predictable; so the dialer also includes a powerful search facility, T9-style typing, or by speaking the contact's name.
Please do not disable your system dialer - it is needed if you need to make an emergency call
- intuitive list of relevant contacts to call
- simple, powerful search interface. Search by number or name, by typing or speaking.
- set origin and destination specific access numbers and/or carrier codes. Saves time, saves money.
- never worry about local number system, exchanges etc. App figures it out.
- fast workflow: call or SMS needs just one tap on the contact name.
- long-press a contact to reveal more options:
: call alternative number,
: view call history,
: send contact details via SMS, MMS, email or Bluetooth,
: add more information to the contact,
: quickly store new callers
- easily store a new number just by tapping it in, and long pressing the call button.
- intelligent handling of missed call notifications, and emergency numbers.
- conservative permissions, so you know it is safe. Can't access the Internet, can't modify your contacts, can't even create files on your SD card!
Questions, comments, queries to email@example.com
Once you install this app, you can legally use Apposite on all the devices on your account.
After installing, just start this app once. You will see a message acknowledging your licence, then this app will no longer be shown to you.
But it needs to remain installed on your phone for the licence to be valid. If you remove it by mistake, you can download it again without paying.
Apposite automatically shows apps you want to run at any time. For example,
• You are home at night, you unlock your phone, it shows your TV guide, games, e-reader, email, social media.
• At the work/school, your email, contacts, office suite top the list (unless, of course, you play games at work! Apposite doesn't judge) .
• Look at your phone early in the morning, and weather, news are immediately available to you.
Apposite can magically predict the apps you are likely to use, based on your context: your location, time of day, usage history etc.
Fast. Intuitive. Simple.
You apps are always at your fingertips, either as a customisable widget, or as an intelligent assistant. Just click to launch, or speak the app name.†
No need to scroll through pages and pages and in the app drawer, or remember if the history will have the app you used recently, or fill up your launcher screen with app icons. All your apps available all the time, ordered according to your habits.
All this without needing to replace your home-screen - we call it an un-launcher because it does the most basic job of a launcher, and does not bring in additional functions that often detract from the ease of use, like most third-party launchers.
You can use Apposite as a regular app, or use the included home-screen widgets to quickly locate the apps you want. No need to change any settings or replace your existing launcher; just install and it is ready.
Welcome to the adaptive experience!
More features to help you manage your apps are in the pipeline.
Note about common concerns:
Apposite asks for permissions to view your location, but it never starts the GPS. Approximate location is sufficient, so it only ever accesses the last known location.
Also, the app does not have permissions to access the Internet, so your data is totally secure. In any case, your app usage is not logged - the predictive models do not store usage history, only very high-level statistical models of how the usage is distributed.
We have taken great care to minimise the impact of the app on your battery life - on all our test devices there is no appreciable difference in battery usage with or without the app.
† Launching apps via voice is a premium feature, unlocked for evaluation for 10 days. Buy the licence to unlock it forever.
Keywords: launcher, predictive, adaptive, voice, speech, widget, launch widget, find, app, search
Once you install this app, you can legally use Intelliphone on all the devices on your account.
After installing, just start this app once. You will see a message acknowledging your licence, then this app will no longer be shown to you.
But it needs to remain installed on your phone for the licence to be valid. If you remove it by mistake, you can download it again without paying.