"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
► Pattern/PIN tile : Flexibility of size and position so that your thumb can easily unlock.
► Customization of background image(s) and font.
► Can set specific application for auto unlock like alarm clock.
► Can set 2nd pattern/PIN.
► Can put widget tile(s) on the lock screen.
*Instead of default lock screen, customizable lock screen is shown. So please set default lock screen "None" or "Slide(Swipe)".
► Group control up to 3 groups.
► Can set up to 6 applications which the system allows use.
**Please exclude this app from task-killer applications.
You can buy ad-free option via in-app billing. But please carefully confirm that your device has no problem with this application before you buy this option.
This application was personally developed by Junichi Kosaka in Japan as a hobby in my free time. Original purpose of this development was for my wife who was a beginner of a smartphone to effectively use by one-hand. I got good feedback from her, so I decided to release this application to the public.
This app enables Glove Mode on Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact with a single click. With this you don't have to manouver the menus to find glove mode.
Enabling Glove Mode also allows for using pencils to control your Z3/Z3C.
Extra benefit by using this app is that the circle indicating Glove Mode will not be shown.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
This plugin will enable Solo Launcher to use "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature.
Locker Screen Master
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Disable the "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature in the main application.
- Disable administrator permissions in Settings -> Location & Security -> Select device administrators -> uncheck "TurnOffScreen".
HandsFree application uses low power accelerometer in your smart phone to detect your activity (e.g. driving or biking). The application consumes little battery power with no active running service in the background that could drain the battery. You will NOT notice any battery performance difference after installing this application.
1. Automatically activate auto answer feature when the application detects you're driving or biking
2. Automatically suspend auto answer feature after you're no longer driving a vehicle
3. Auto answer incoming phone calls can be limited to callers in your contacts (or starred contacts)
4. Auto answer when a selected Bluetooth device of your choice is connected
5. In the absence of a Bluetooth device, auto answer with speakerphone
6. Can always auto answer regardless of activity and the status of Bluetooth device
7. Allow/disallow the second call to be auto answered
7. Set a time delay before auto answer
HandsFree Answer is free. Driving mode auto detection feature (Auto Answer When Driving) is free for use for 30 days. Afterwards, that feature will be disable. If you would like to continue using that feature, please upgrade to Pro version by downloading 'HandsFree Answer Pro' license.
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment, contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Screenshot, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Launch of an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
This app has 3 modes to keep the screen on:
1. Use System Setting – Restore to your device's system setting screen timeout value.
2. Until I turn off – Keep the screen on until you turn off the phone or put the phone on sleep.
3. Keep on for the desired period of time.
This app also has the following features:
- Run as a Service for quick and easy access from any other apps.
- Display a notification icon on top to indicate how long the screen has been on (Until I turn off mode) or how long the screen will be on (Keep on for next … mode).
- An option to keep the screen on but also dim the screen.
- This is an Ad-supported app.
To stop running as a service – 1) Select "Use System Settings", 2) Uncheck the "Run as a Service for quick access", and 3) Click on OK.
This app uses the following permissions:
- System Wake Lock: To prevent the screen from turning off.
- Internet access – To support ads.
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->uninstall - admin-->Disable
now you can uninstall
THIS IS A LIMITED FREE VERSION (NOT ALL FEATURES ARE INCLUDED) NOW YOU CAN TEST THE APP AND BUY IF YOU LIKE!!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta) ONLY PAID VERSION
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous) ONLY PAID VERSION
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
If you mosyeonman hand without touching the screen can be easily and conveniently call.
* Will be highly recommended to yireonbun.
- His latest Vega LTE phones poncheoreom Anyone receiving calls
- Cold, warm winter gloves, got a call as quickly and conveniently minutes kkinchae
- Receive calls without touching the screen with Anyone
- Convenient hands-free feature while driving a car you would like to use the minutes
- You do not want to receive spam, phone number, and registration and opt-out as quickly and minutes
- Gently shake the phone to receive / disconnect Anyone
* Hand-motion provides the following features.
- Close-motion feature (incoming call, the span function calls)
- Shake motion functions (call receive / end, heundeumseoljeong)
- Call Blocking feature (call it off, turning off the motion, the individual settings)
- Add block number (most recent records, telephone contact, the user entered directly).
- Call Block list (block number, change, delete block number)
One. Proximity Motion
- You get a phone call, the proximity sensor (audible sound when a phone call away) 3 ~ 5cm above the left hand -> Left or Right -> Move left-to-call
- Phone in close proximity to the ear piece, or a pocket / bag pickup as a part of the body can touch the same features may also
- Call features span'll activate the speaker function on the phone you can call the speakerphone
Two. Shaking motion
- When a call arrives, lightly shake off the phone Please phone!
- To end a call, shake Shake feature set to hang up
- By setting function heundeumsegi heundeum century setting that suits you
Three. Select the block type
- You do not want to receive calls and can be set effectively block
- Just call blocking feature called off if the person registered on the list just bouncing (Silent Function)
- Mosyeongineungman to release the person registered in the block list, when you call close / can not call function shaking motion
- Individual settings for each individual number for each feature type can be set off
Four. Add blocked number (Black List)
- Last week of phone calls recording feature list of the total incoming call (the number you want to register and spam can be added in recent history).
- Contact List feature stores your phone, the contacts list (register and spam can be added after the number you want to search)
- User-input function directly, and you do not want to receive spam code manually add your name and number (number of possible pattern matching)
* What is pattern matching number? Telephone numbers beginning with 070 to 23 to block all spam in the last digit 07023 * If you want to register
Five. Call Block List
- In the list of blocked phone numbers when you touch the desired number can be modified and numbers can be deleted when you touch and hold
• Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
• Tasker integration with quick service start/stop toggle
• Schedule start/stop of service (Save battery power during night)
• Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
• Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
1) Swipe Once,
2) Swipe Twice,
3) Swipe and Hold,
4) Hold and Swipe and
5) Cover and Hold
• Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
• Widget: to start and stop the service
• ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
• Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
• Enable screen on/off during calls only
• Disable call handling completely
• Battery Saving options:
1) Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
2) Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
• Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
• Prevent accidental screen on
• Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
• Vibration on screen On/Off
• App needs SDCard read/write permissions for debug logging support
• If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try
a) Enable No-Recognize Delay and add about 4-5 seconds of delay
b) or try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
• If Gestures or any other settings (like lock-screen) are not working, please Clear app data from
Settings -> Application Manager -> Proximity Screen Off Pro -> Clear Data
• If you have problem where screen turns off and on again immediately, try using the option "Alternate Method to screen off".
• Default timeout after screenOn will be system display timeout. can be overridden by "Avoid screen Flickering"
• Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
• App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
• To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
For Support: Post you questions on
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280# or (Send mail on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
(Cover, Smart Cover, Screen, Switch, toggle, tap, power, battery, gesture, lock, smartlock, smart screen off, screen off, screen on, power saver, Galaxy Note, wave, tab, tablet, switch, nexus, s3, sgs, screen on, one touch, tasker)
With Air Gesture For Galaxy you can perform some favorite actions quickly
This app allows you to use events generated by hand gestures in front of Samsung Smart devices to perform some actions. Gesture sensor at the right of the device top speaker to recognize hand movements.
List feature support :
+ Open applications : This app support open all applications in your phone. It can launch of an application even screen is off
+ Open shortcut : It can launch of a shortcut quickly. Such as : quick direct dial contact, open bookmark, dropbox folder, Gmail label.....
+ Perform functions :
- Music control : Volume up, down, Mute, Next/Previous song, Play/Pause/Stop song
- Quick setting : Change sound mode (Vibrate/sound/silent),
- Lock screen or wake up screen quickly
- Goto Home screen or Recent app quickly
Let's comment and review your opinions, we always listen and improve to provide a best application.
Any contributions, please send to email: email@example.com
Thanks and Best regards,
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
With more than 6 Million Downloads, Caller Name Talker comes as the perfect solution..!!
Caller Name Talker speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name that helps to identify your caller even without taking a look at your mobile. Now Caller Name Talker speaks out Gmail and WhatsApp alerts too.
You can enjoy the app for FREE.
Caller Name Talker uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or SMS Sender ID. If your mobile do not have pre-installed text-to-speech engine, Caller Name Talker will redirect you to Google play to download and install the same.
The application can be customized based on the user requirements.
Some of the exceptional features offered by Caller Name Talker are -
WhatsApp and Gmail notification alerts.
Customize alerts for contacts. Can mute alerts for selected numbers.
Options available to play the caller name only if the caller name is in the contacts list.
Interactive SMS read option that reads the SMS content.
Option available to switch between languages supported by the Text-to-Speech Engine in your phone.
Options available to select Name types.
Adjust Volume – Use ringer volume or use custom set volume.
Turn off caller name alert feature, if Phone is in the silent mode.
Configure time interval to repeat playing caller name.
Shake your phone to stop caller name alert, while the phone rings.
Customized message can be added before and after the caller name. Eg :- John Doe Calling
Customized message can be added before and after the SMS sender’s name. Eg :- SMS From John Doe
Change voice speed and pitch settings.
Option available to test current voice speed and pitch by using custom message.
Please download Ad Free version of this app Talk Caller Name PRO (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pa.caller.donate) to donate developer.
A special thanks to those wonderful people who helped in translating this app to other languages.
Mayada Hassan - Arabic
Jiri Egermaier - Czech
Adriana Falotico - Spanish
Crazy Coder - Russian
Jean marc Prissette - French
Adrian & Lukasz - Polish
Matteo Regoli - Italian
Khanh Duy Tran - Vietnamese
Attention DUAL SIM users: - This application work only for the default SIM of your phone. It may not work well when you receive call or SMS in second SIM. Please excuse me for the inconvenience. I will update the application as soon as I find out a solution for this.
NOTE: - I am programmer who is passionate about android and interested in providing android users FREE access to premium features. If you found any problems using application, please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of giving bad feedback. You can also use the email id to send additional features you would like to have in this application. Thank you
Keywords: Caller Name Announcer
This app is a replacement phone dialer, that makes using your phone more intuitive. The app contains an Artificial Intelligence module that learns how you use your phone, and shows you relevant contacts to call.
The app also knows about the formatting rules for phone numbers in most countries, so your saved numbers continue to work as normal while you are travelling.
New features to automatically use discount carriers. So you can save money on calls.
Bluetooth & wired headsets supported.
A smarter app for the smarter user - understands how you stay in touch with your contacts.
★ Natural interface for single-tap calling.
★ Contacts display intelligently ordered according to relevance.
★ No need to star or favourite contacts - AI figures it out.
★ Support for global roaming - stored numbers can be dialed as normal while travelling.
★ Set access numbers, automatically used when calling certain destinations.
★ Search contacts just by speaking the name, over mic or headset.
★ Powerful T9 style search, on names and numbers.
★ Natural handling of contacts with multiple numbers.
★ Function to store new numbers elegantly.
★ Send contact numbers via SMS.
★ Send full contact details via e-mail, Bluetooth etc.
★ Support for a a whole range of regional number formats.
★ Multiple themes for an elegant look. No clutter.
★ Simple interface to cope with clumsy fingers.
★ Conservative permissions.
★ No annoying adverts.
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported.
Try it free for 10 days, before deciding whether to purchase a licence
You don't have to star contacts, remember calling conventions, save numbers under different names etc - the app figures it all out. Moreover, it keeps learning, so it predicts better over time.
Simple layout - 1 phone, 1 list, 1 keypad, 1 microphone. 0 adverts.
But of course, you are too smart to be fully predictable; so the dialer also includes a powerful search facility, T9-style typing, or by speaking the contact's name.
Please do not disable your system dialer - it is needed if you need to make an emergency call
- intuitive list of relevant contacts to call
- simple, powerful search interface. Search by number or name, by typing or speaking.
- set origin and destination specific access numbers and/or carrier codes. Saves time, saves money.
- never worry about local number system, exchanges etc. App figures it out.
- fast workflow: call or SMS needs just one tap on the contact name.
- long-press a contact to reveal more options:
: call alternative number,
: view call history,
: send contact details via SMS, MMS, email or Bluetooth,
: add more information to the contact,
: quickly store new callers
- easily store a new number just by tapping it in, and long pressing the call button.
- intelligent handling of missed call notifications, and emergency numbers.
- conservative permissions, so you know it is safe. Can't access the Internet, can't modify your contacts, can't even create files on your SD card!
Questions, comments, queries to email@example.com
Apposite automatically shows apps you want to run at any time. For example,
• You are home at night, you unlock your phone, it shows your TV guide, games, e-reader, email, social media.
• At the work/school, your email, contacts, office suite top the list (unless, of course, you play games at work! Apposite doesn't judge) .
• Look at your phone early in the morning, and weather, news are immediately available to you.
Apposite can magically predict the apps you are likely to use, based on your context: your location, time of day, usage history etc.
Fast. Intuitive. Simple.
You apps are always at your fingertips, either as a customisable widget, or as an intelligent assistant. Just click to launch, or speak the app name.†
No need to scroll through pages and pages and in the app drawer, or remember if the history will have the app you used recently, or fill up your launcher screen with app icons. All your apps available all the time, ordered according to your habits.
All this without needing to replace your home-screen - we call it an un-launcher because it does the most basic job of a launcher, and does not bring in additional functions that often detract from the ease of use, like most third-party launchers.
You can use Apposite as a regular app, or use the included home-screen widgets to quickly locate the apps you want. No need to change any settings or replace your existing launcher; just install and it is ready.
Welcome to the adaptive experience!
More features to help you manage your apps are in the pipeline.
Note about common concerns:
Apposite asks for permissions to view your location, but it never starts the GPS. Approximate location is sufficient, so it only ever accesses the last known location.
Also, the app does not have permissions to access the Internet, so your data is totally secure. In any case, your app usage is not logged - the predictive models do not store usage history, only very high-level statistical models of how the usage is distributed.
We have taken great care to minimise the impact of the app on your battery life - on all our test devices there is no appreciable difference in battery usage with or without the app.
† Launching apps via voice is a premium feature, unlocked for evaluation for 10 days. Buy the licence to unlock it forever.
Keywords: launcher, predictive, adaptive, voice, speech, widget, launch widget, find, app, search
Once you install this app, you can legally use Apposite on all the devices on your account.
After installing, just start this app once. You will see a message acknowledging your licence, then this app will no longer be shown to you.
But it needs to remain installed on your phone for the licence to be valid. If you remove it by mistake, you can download it again without paying.
Once you install this app, you can legally use Intelliphone on all the devices on your account.
After installing, just start this app once. You will see a message acknowledging your licence, then this app will no longer be shown to you.
But it needs to remain installed on your phone for the licence to be valid. If you remove it by mistake, you can download it again without paying.