The game is played in different world locations with progressively harder levels including India, Pakistan, England, Canada and USA. You must beat a previous level a set number of times before proceeding to the next level.
- Entire deck to all players starting at last winner or himself if it is the first game or person to his right if dealer not playing.
- Players look at their cards and pile only.
- Player with the Ace of Spades starts the game by putting in pile (done automatically).
- Players go clockwise placing a card of same suite. If a player does not have a card matching the play suite, they may throw in any card at their turn, and player with the highest card of the original suite must then pick up and become new dealer. Play resumes with new dealer throwing in any card. IMPORTANT: You cannot lie! TIP: You can get rid of your high cards here for strategy!
- Play continues until all players have placed a card in the middle, then the cards in the middle are placed aside and the player that had thrown the highest card will now be dealer and deal any card.
- Once a player is rid of all their cards, they stop playing. Exception: If you run out of cards, and you're the dealer at the end, you must pick up from the pile.
- The last player to still have cards is referred to as being "BHABHI"
How to Play:
Just select a card from your pile when it's your turn.
Bhabhi is the hit card game from India played by millions of people worldwide. Don't be the last person holding cards or you're the Bhabhi!
Just like the real game you can give a tochoo or take your neighbor's cards.
Play in games up to 6 players.
Their built-in artificial intelligence means they'll use the same strategies as the best Bhabhi players. They won't hesitate to give you a tochoo if you play the wrong card at the wrong time!
Challenge your Bhabhi skills and see if you can outsmart the computer, who will use AI strategies to beat you with Tochoo
The game is easy to learn, and takes skill to master and comes with complete set of rules.
- Solo Games with anywhere from 1 to 6 computer opponents
- Solo play features smart computer players that use advanced strategies
- All special rules of the game are implemented including the ability to take an opponent's cards and picking cards from the discard pile when you run out of cards
- Complete rules are included and can be accessed at any time during the game
- Indian themed sound effects, music and HD Graphics.
Read more: www.pocketguru.ca
Sometimes called pabhi, phabhi, phabi, pabi, babhi, babi, and bhabi
Be the first to collect all 52 cards in this classic game of chance.
At the start of each game, a standard deck is shuffled and divided between the players. Each player begins with 26 cards.
Each turn, both players flip the top card in their stack. The highest card played wins the hand, and both cards are returned to the bottom of the winning player's stack.
War is declared when two cards of equal value are played (e.g. you play the Ace of Hearts and the computer plays the Ace of Spades). To determine the winner of the War, each player plays 3 additional cards face down and 1 additional card face up. The player with the highest face-up card wins all cards played during the War.
The first player to collect all 52 cards wins!
• High definition graphics
• Intuitive drag and drop gameplay
• In-game avatars
• Detailed game stats
• 12 card designs to choose from
• 5 background colors to choose from
In paid version:
* no ads
* game timer
* high scores
* fun stats such as most wars in a game
* app2sd (froyo)
* more themes
Try before you buy with the ad-supported version!
- Democrat/Republican/Peace themes. More coming soon!
== Features ==
- Quick game option for single player (26 cards instead of 52).
- Multiplayer via Bluetooth! It felt like it would be difficult for two people to share a little phone screen.
- Easy controls! All you have to do is tap the screen anywhere to play.
- Auto-shuffle at the beginning of the game and every 100 battles. You can also manually shuffle whenever you want.
- Auto-save for single player.
- Auto-finish option available for single player.
- Uses System wallpaper. This means that if a Live wallpaper is set, you will see it in the background animated in all of it's glory!
- In-game statistics (lower right corner)
- App2SD support for Froyo (Android 2.2) and later.
== Premium Features ($0.99 USD) ==
- Premium status can be purchased through the application.
- Various settings available to Premium members. Settings can be viewed in the game (see screenshot).
- Statistics will be recorded upon completion of a successful game.
- Ability to do a quick game in multiplayer (if both players have premium status).
- Removal of ads.
The game is fully functional without premium status, so if you don't want it, you do not need to pay for it. However this game is ad-supported for those without premium status.
== Tablet Support ==
War should work on tablets. Larger graphics have been added and card movement is slightly faster.
== Game Rules ==
Each player draws one card. The player with the larger valued card wins both cards. If they are the same value, then a War occurs, in which three cards are placed on the table. Then one card is drawn - The person with the higher valued card wins the war (all of the cards on the table). Aces are high and suite does not matter.
The game will handle double wars by triggering another war ontop of the current one, however, triple wars will NOT happen. If a triple war triggers, then every card on the table is added together for each player, and the player with the total highest value wins. If they are tied (which is extremely unlikely), then the winner is selected randomly.
* Please note that the background shown is not part of the game, since the game is transparent. The wallpaper shown is Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper, which can be found here:
This isn't your typical mindless "I Declare War" or "War" card game. Instead of just picking the card at the top of your deck, you have to strategize and pick from three cards in your deck. Putting down the highest card is not always the best thing to do.
Your cards are in the slots at top the AI's cards along the bottom. If you select a card with the same face value as the AI, you will enter "I De-Clare War" mode, where the fourth card (War slot) laid down in your slot determines who wins all the cards that are currently displayed.
If "I De-Clare War" mode ends in a tie the all the cards are placed back in the player's hand and it is reshuffled.
Kindly take note that due to the changes made by the App Store in Japan on Oct 18th, rates for items that are sold in the game for both iOS and Android has been revised.
Price Revision for App store are made by Apple.
We sincerely apologize that we were unable to annouce before this revision has taken place.
Based on widely acclaimed smash-hit games, Coin Pirates and Candy Candie!
Fans of mahjong, slot machines and coin games should not miss this latest creation!
The makers of the highly successful Coin Pirates and Candy Candie are back again with more alluring coin treats for its increasing fan base! This time, with a traditional Chinese twist!
Incredibly simple and addictive, all you need to do is touch and drop coins onto the lap of the God of Fortune to push coins or simply drop these gold coins into the two red slots to activate the jackpot!
Collect mahjong tiles, jade and Chinese chess along the way and unlock achievements when you level up!
- The excitement of a Macau Casino
- Great music and visual setting for the perfect Chinese atmosphere
- Crisp graphics optimized for excellent game experience
- Authentic Chinese slot machine and arcade game sound effects
- Special gold coins and imperial treasures collection for your collecting pleasure
- A chance at the Jackpot challenge when you hit 888 consecutively for a certain number of times
A simple and addictive one touch game that gets you hooked in seconds!
แท็กซัสโป๊กเกอร์ฉบับมืออาชีพที่ไทย มีเครื่องวิเคราะห์คู่แข่งแบบมื่ออาชีพ มีระบบสู้แข่งแบบเต็มพร็อม เป็นเกมไพ่โป๊กเกอร์ที่สนุกตื่นเต้นที่สุดในโลก
ทิ้งไข่หรือว่าส่งดอกไม้ ทิ้งระเบิดดีกว่า ฮ่าาา เล่นไพ่อย่างเดียวมันจะเบื่อมั้ง เรามาลองใช้ไอเทมสนุกสนานเหล่านี้ด้วย
สุนัขโชคดี แหวนนำโชค กระต่ายน่ารักเป็นต้น มีของขวัญสวงงามมากมาย
ฝีมือของคุณเก่งขนาดไหน ผลงานจะได้แสดงอย่างเต็มพร้อม ให้คุณมากราบเลย
- ที่นี้มีแข่งขันหลายรอบ แข่งขันคัดออก แข่งขันเข้ารอบ แข่งขันชิงแชมป์ มาสู้แข่งกัน ใครเป็นผู้เซียนแท้จริงๆ
A new funny strategy game, a new style of tower defence, new dynamics, new standards, excellent graphics! It's all Bun Wars TD! It is a unique fun game in the style of defence of your castle from the crowds of enemy units, which sets new large-scale standards in tower defence genre.
In this world players have the opportunity to feel great strategists. Great not without purpose. There are very many enemies - up to 5000 units per battle, and 1000 units per attack, and they all rush to the gate of the castle. The only result is to win or be defeated.
1. All landscape are made in 3D with good graphics
2. Addicting music and sounds
3. Play in 2 maps and take part in 24 exciting battles mode
4. War strategy game for boys, girls, kids, teens and adults
5. 25 cool monsters (include dragons) + defenders and 4 types of towers in the pro version. You will fight with some of them in this demo pocket edition version ( pe )
6. Each of tower has three levels of improvement! Use them to defend your kingdom from the evil!
7. Epic story and epic bosses
8. Funny action where the height of the landscape affects a long range of towers and enemy units. So think hard and make the right decision where to build the towers
9. All the towers and buildings are in close collaboration with the enemy units (can be attacked and destroyed)
10. Freedom in the construction of the military towers and obstacles
11. Advanced artificial intelligence of monsters army
12. A large number of monsters ever involved in the fighting at the same time in mobile games (up to 1000 units per attack)
13. Become a god of war killing as many warriors as possible (up to 100 thousands)
14. Get the sword, kill, survive, be a brave, gain glory and save the world and land
15. Freedom of choosing of defence tactics of war strategy
16. Take part in big fight and get incredible victory
17. Win the day and be happy, beat the big, mini, high and angry boss
18. Combination of new completely revolution and old proved by years fun arcade gameplays
19. Addictive tower defense game
20. Free updates and patches of app, skins by fire plus team maker! We are working on the new awesome freeplay addons and mods
WHAT GAMERS ARE SAYING:
"this app is amazing and fun i personally don't like tower games but this is super fun also you fight boss buns"
"Should be the best game ever"
Defence a Kingdom, rescue an Empire, Became a defender, a hero and the last hope of the colony, Give the battle for the army of the evil buns! Similar to chess or checkers you should solve the puzzle and quest using logic to destroy the evil plans of enemy! Save a life, rescue a justice and beat injustice! It's not a line game, you should develop a really great strategy and tactic to defence your kingdom from the army of myth creatures! Demonstrate your best tactical skills and ability of using tricks! Cheats and guides do not help! Use only tips and hints included into this application!
Please don't use codes for infinity gold, unlimited coins, keys or money and other hacks. Don't changer your skills to hackers stuff!
We hope this game would be interesting for girls, boys, teenagers, adults, children, kids and all family!
Download and play the best top pocket war strategy games!
Optimized for samsung, nexus, xperia, lenovo smartphones and tablets devices! Requires Android 2.2 and above.
If you played Storm of Magic, Little bit evil, Goblin Defenders: Steel n Wood or Jelly Defense then you should try this one to get some new user experience and good moods.
We spend almost three years for creation and we hope you love our art.
And find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FirePlusTeam
Watch youtube video online http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9IGBDcGRIE
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell about this latest creative game to you friends in the internet
From Fire Plus creators!
Millionaire is one of the most popular card game the most famous in Japan.
There are various rules and local rules rules millionaire.
To be able to play simple, this millionaire app rules you have adopted,
Only revolution and 8 cut.
Please play by all means.
■ rules of millionaire
Number of playing cards will play a total of 52 cards with no joker.
· The order of play
The order of play will play from the user first.
I will continue to play from the player who became poor from the next game.
· Strength of Trump
2 is strongest, one is strong then the normal time.
Become the order of the strength KQ, J, 10, of ... 4,3, 3 is the weakest others.
-How to put out Trump
If Trump is not in play, if two or more sheets of the same number of playing cards,
It is possible to put into play at the same time two or more.
It is not possible if the playing cards on the battlefield, put only the same as the number of the number of playing cards in the field.
The exchange of the card by the rank of clear at the time
Player became a millionaire in the game clear at the time, two playing cards you do not need,
I can replace it with the strongest cards of the player was poor.
To the 8-cut, if you issue the playing cards of the number 8 in a field of central field is reset, you can issue the cards of my favorite numbers.
It becomes the revolution and put a four spot playing cards of the same number.
The strength of the number of cards is reversed when it comes to revolution.
Revolution will be reset to the game chestnut time.
There is no limit on passes.
Hire your G.Girls, who are as beautiful as dangerous and take part in the famous TV game show sponsored by every galaxy trademark: Battle.GG.
Your G.Girls team is gonna make the show! Your job is to lead them and make them fight against the adversary G.Girls team! Beware, your opponent wants the love of the public and the support of sponsors for his fatal warriors as much as you do...
A SIMPLE, RICH AND STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY
All your G.GIRLS have special fighting tricks. Activate them with your Dice!
COLLECTIBLE G.GIRLS THAT LEVEL UP
Discover the different galaxy Sponsors that provide G.Girls special services, like:
* The staff of the Win-House casino
* The Roller-derby team
* The bar dancers
* The airplane crew
PLAY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!
You can play a couple of minutes or keep on playing for hours, it’s your call, there is no limit!
Godfather Code: 4DDA9A
Connexion Internet required, additional fee can be applied.
card,pirate,tcg,ccg,pvp,collection,rpg,magic,star,wars,sexy,nu,lush,warrior, futuristic,shadowrun, steampunk
Easy to use and comfortable user interface!
The deck in the free war battle card game is divided evenly among the two players, giving each a down stack. In unison, each player in the war card game reveals the top card of their deck - this is a "battle" - and the player with the higher card in war card game takes both the cards played and moves them to the bottom of their stack.
If the two cards played are of equal value in the war card game, then there is a "war". Both players in war card game play the next card of their pile face down and then another card face-up. The owner of the highest face-up card wins the war and adds all six cards on the table to the bottom of their deck. If the face-up cards are equal, then each player adds two new cards as before until one player's face-up card is higher than their opponent's.
Most descriptions of War are unclear about what happens if a player runs out of cards during a war. In some variants, that player immediately loses. In others, the player may play the last card in their deck as their face-up card for the remainder of the war - battle card game.
Since there are no choices in the game, and all outcomes are random, it is not considered a game by some definitions.
play and enjoy the popular war game for free.
Play with 52 deck or 26 against the computer!
So do not wait and download now the free war playing card game!
Enjoy the free war battle playing card game!
*Multiplayer: Battles will now occur when the second player clicks their card. This should fix an issue where players would be uncertain which cards were participating in a war.
Enjoy the classic card game War!
Play head to head in a battle of cards! War is played by each player revealing a card in a battle. If one is higher than another, the player with the higher card wins. But if both cards tie, it's time for War! Each player lays down three cards and then reveals their top card! Now, another battle occurs and if it's another tie, it's war again! And so on.
Each game is unique! In the game of war, the deck is shuffled before play. Not only that, but every time someone wins a battle or a war, those cards are shuffled before being added to the bottom of that player's deck.
In War The Card Game, there's no input lag from the game so you can tap your way through the cards as fast as you want. Imagine the cards flying past your fingers as you click your way to victory!
Play both single player versus a computer and two player where two people play War just like the real card game!
Set your background to a flag of your choice and represent in a battle of the cards!
In addition, the top side of the board is reversed to accommodate symmetrical playing style. Two people can play from opposite sides of the same phone at the same time for the same experience!
I've also gone through and tested this game for compatibility on every phone I could get my hands on, so play away bug-free!
1. Cards are from Wikimedia Commons under the LGPL license. Cards were generated using SVG cards by David Bellot.
2. Cards: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:SVG_playing_cards
3. LGPL License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html
4. GPL License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
After practising with "Card Coach" you will be able to:
* Watch any proportion of a deck of cards being played and know Exactly which cards have gone, and which remain in the pack (The "Cancellation" technique - a vital skill for players of Bridge and other card games)
* Flip through a deck of cards and then be able to name the cards in the exact order in which each card appeared. (The "Association" technique)
* Flip through a deck of cards and remember the exact position in the sequence of each card (eg "Which was the 14th card") (The "Peg" technique)