Join a fantastic community
Benefits of drinking water for your health:
* It’s an effective method of combating stress and tiredness
* Drinking enough water can clear up your skin
* Drinking enough water can improve your health in a few days
* It’s beneficial to weight loss and the basis of every professional diet
* Drinking more water can relieve headaches
* Improve your health with personal drink notifications
* Keep perfect track of your water balance through a simply designed diary
* Get a graphical insight into your water drinking habits with week and month statistics
* Practical widgets provide clear information about your water intake
* Create custom drink volumes easily
* Supports imperial (fl. oz.) and Metric (ml) units
* Share your water intake with your friends
* Direct water input through your android wear
* Synchronization with your google account
How does it work?
Our formula calculates your ideal personal water requirement based on multiple factors like age, weight, gender and lifestyle. Select your favorite glass you normally use, and Hydro Coach will remind you to drink and refill it.
Kalorické tabulky využívají uživateli denně aktualizovanou databázi energetických hodnot potravin dostupných v ČR a na Slovensku. Snědené potraviny lze ukládat i pomocí skenování čárového kódu na jejich obalu.
Aplikace potřebuje pro svoji činnost připojení k internetu. Uložená data jsou přístupná i pomocí webové verze na stránkách KalorickeTabulky.cz.
Drinking water benefits are huge: weight control , skin condition, hair condition, organs function, energy level and many others.
Aqualert functions are :
* Is simple and easy. Making it adequate for any age
* Daily water intake calculator based on your sex, weight and activity level. Lets you know how much water you should drink daily.
* Notifications and reminders to remember you to drink water as you prefer and helping you to drink more water.
* Automatic bed time mode so you don't receive reminders on the middle of the night. Making it a smarter reminder.
* Graphic display of your hydration level and daily consumption.
* Calculate how many serving of water you have left.
* Easy to add or remove a serving.
* Use our serving size or customize your serving size.
* Consumption Chart History so you can know your hydrated level and have all the drink water benefits.
* Automatic notes of why be hydrated, when you are hydrated and when you take more water than you need
Advantages of have a good water balance
* Stay slimmer
Revs up metabolism and helps you feel full.
Replace calorie-laden beverages with water and drink more before meals to help you feel fuller.
* Boosts your energy
If you're feeling drained and depleted, drink more. Beign dehydrated makes you feel fatigued.
* Lower stress
85% of your brain tissue is water. If you're dehydrated, both your body and your mind will be stressed.
* Build muscle tone
One of the water benefit is to prevent muscle cramping and lubricates joints in the body.
* Nourish your skin
Fine lines and wrinkles are deeper when you're dehydrated. Drinking hydrates skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger.
* Stay regular
Along with fiber, water is essential for good digestion.
* Reduces kidney stones
The rate of painful kidney stones is rising because people, including children, aren't drinking enough water.
Water dilutes the salts and minerals in your urine that form the solid crystals known as kidney stones.
Check our website on http://aqualertapp.com
Contact us on email@example.com
Let’s face it: In an unhealthy society like ours, being healthy is a revolutionary act. That’s why this app is all about positive change and action toward whole-life vitality.
Inspired by the “101 Revolutionary Ways to Be Healthy” (www.revolutionaryact.com/101ways), the “101 Ways” mobile app nudges you toward healthier daily choices and attitudes while helping you develop the practical skills and unconventional know-how you need to get and stay strong.
A mashup of the best of Experience Life magazine and RevolutionaryAct.com, this fun app cleverly combines 101 creative healthy-living suggestions with a rich supply of smart, deep, well-researched articles you can peruse at your own pace.
It’s a daily dose of health and happiness, delivered in an enticing, interactive package that appeals to all kinds: men and women, young and old, health-motivated and health-seeking. Kids love it, too!
The ultimate objective: to inspire positive change, spark a healthy revolution, and create a world full of healthy, happy people.
★ “Revolutionary Act of the Day” — a daily nudge of healthy inspiration right at your fingertips on app launch
★ “Browse” to explore all 101 Ways at your own pace, and then dig deeper into “Learn More” options, if you like
★ “Surprise Me!” and device-shaking capabilities for fun, instant discovery of randomly chosen selections
★ One-touch access to more than 450 hand-selected Experience Life articles — a well-researched healthy-living library packed with everything you need to know, from nutrition and activity to stress management (library is regularly updated with new content)
★ Embedded-Browser Sharing that lets you share Experience Life articles with family and friends via email, or on Facebook and Twitter, without ever leaving the app
★ Dual-orientation on select screens
★ One-touch links to ExperienceLife.com and RevolutionaryAct.com for access to a bottomless supply of healthy-living knowledge, resources, tools and motivation
Tell us what you like, and what we can do to make this app better, by sending your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Borough of Merton working in partnership with Hounslow and Richmond Community
Healthcare NHS Trust. It has been designed to be simple and easy to use. It can be
used as a standalone tool or designed to assist users of the LiveWell Sutton &
Merton service. The LiveWell service is available to help individuals living or
working in either Sutton or Merton to make changes to their lifestyle to improve
This app has been designed to:
Enable people to locate services promoted by the LiveWell service which are
available across the boroughs of Sutton and Merton e.g. stop smoking services,
pharmacies, walk in centres, etc.
Enable people to set healthy lifestyle goals in the areas of smoking, drinking,
physical activity, healthy eating and record and monitor results over a period of
Provide basic information on topics like healthy eating, smoking, drinking, and
Provide a link to the LiveWell website and referral form for receiving more help
from the service.
A link to the LiveWell website to locate activities happening near you.
Download the app to help support you in marking changes and start living a healthier
- meals calendar
- daily measurements (e.g. weight)
- The possibility of determining / percentage achieving goal
Healthy Lifestyle is guided by some basic principles, such as:
- First breakfast should be eaten an hour after waking up
- The recommended number of meals per day: 4 or 5
- Between the first and the last meal should be 12 hours of break
- Weight measurements should be made no more than once a week
- Regular meals is not everything - Engage in sports!
7 benefits of regular physical activity:
- Exercise controls weight
- Exercise combats health conditions and diseases
- Exercise improves mood
- Exercise boosts energy
- Exercise promotes better sleep
- Exercise puts the spark back into your sex life
- Exercise can be fun
How to Live a Healthy Lifestyle?
Part 1 of 4: Choose Healthy Foods
1 Choose food that contains minimal amounts of unhealthy fats.
2 Eat healthy fats in moderation.
3 Select foods that are low in both sugar and highly refined carbohydrates.
4 Eat a variety of different whole foods instead of eating processed foods.
5 Incorporate organic foods.
Part 2 of 4: Get Some Exercise
1 Start and finish your workout with stretching.
2 Go to the gym 3 to 5 times per week.
3 Exercise in your neighborhood.
4 Enjoy rigorous daily activities.
5 Ditch your car.
Part 3 of 4: Avoid Unhealthy Habits
1 Avoid yo-yo dieting.
2 Stay away from fad diets.
3 Exercise in moderation.
4 Know what you weigh.
5 Avoid excessive smoking and alcohol intake.
6 Get plenty of sleep.
Part 4 of 4: Remember Good Hygiene
1 Shower every other day.
2 Brush and floss your teeth daily.
3 Clean your feet.
4 Always wear clean clothes.
Health is the most important thing in our life!