This is a simple menu that you can use to keep you healthy
-You can keep your information in The Profile menu such as Weight,Height,BMI, etc.
-Have a Bmi calculator to know that you should diet or not
-A Weight control have an article about health and a Guideline for your RDI(Recommended Daily Intake)
-An activity to record the calories your burn
-An food calories have all the Nutrition for the food
-An Food diary tell you how many calories you eat in a day by choosing the food nutrition in the food calories menu
-You can set when and what medicine you want to eat in Drug alert menu.
1. Get off the couch
Start walking, take a run or do any other healthy activity. All we want is that you start moving. So all activities count and are rewarded equally.
2. Earn points
When you move your activities are turned into points. Challenge yourself with hundreds of fun Workout Challenges and earn bonus points.
The built-in step counter (pedometer) gives you 1 point per 200 steps. If you reach 10,000 daily steps (as recommended by health organizations) we reward you with 130 Bonus Points.
Use the Polar Wearlink+ belt with Bluetooth to earn points based on heart rate. You get 1 point for each minute your heart rate is above 60% of your maximum HR. We reward you with even more points when the average HR for the total workout is above 60% of your maximum HR.
3. Be rewarded
Log in to www.idomove.com and use your points to win cool prizes from our sponsors. See what others are doing and inspire each other to stay healthy.
* Heart rate or Step counter mode
* Real time GPS tracking of time, distance, speed and altitude
* Real time counter/status of reward points earned during the workout
* Workout recovery, you will not lose your workout when batteries run out or phone reboots
* Compete on your Workout Challenges directly from the app
* History with GPS route, lap times, calories burned, speed, altitude, points earned
* Workout route on a map
* Sharing of workouts on Facebook
* Direct upload of workouts to your profile on www.idomove.com
* Heart rate support: Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth
* Screen lock to prevent accidental button press during workout
* Pause automatic uploading of workouts
* Exercise time
* Steps Today
* Step Average
* Calories (Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth)
* Heart rate (Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth)
* Minimum heart rate
* Maximum heart rate
* Average heart rate
* Average speed
* Maximum speed
* Average pace
* Maximum pace
* Minimum altitude
* Maximum altitude
* Altitude gain
* Altitude loss
* Longitude and Latitude
Consistently and sustainably lose weight, build muscle or eat healthily on the go with the Fit + Healthy App. Simply track your food and exercise calories and follow the F+H Nutrition + Fitness programme on your Smartphone. Try recommended scrummy and healthy recipes. Get fit on the move with F+H workouts recommended by qualified F+H Coaches. Scientifically analyse and set your targets for BMI, Body Fat percentage, Waist to Hip Ratio, Healthy Weight and Measurements in the My Body Section and review your progress in the My Goals section. Organise your daily meals quickly with the F+H 14 day healthy meal plan to help you get started. Make the right choice when eating out with the Eat Out Smart Guide. Select and Enjoy a Treat day on the F+H weight loss plan to help you stay motivated each week. Change your body shape and balance your meals effectively by achieving Macronutrient daily targets to fulfill your hunger and physiological needs. Share your results on the Fit + Healthy Facebook and Twitter pages. Update your weight and measurements each week in the My Profile section to keep on top of your goals.
Keeping Fit + Healthy could not be easier!
'Selected in FreeAppMagic - 3 Great paid apps for free every day'
Tomorrow is Now!
Health, Healthy, Nutrition, Hygiene, Body, Supplements, Lifestyle, Exercise, Fitness, Health Facts, and Facts.
Our Recipes and Nutrition app is your solution. It is both an amazing recipe finder and the only place where you can compare and select over a million recipes from hundreds of web-sites for calorie, diet and nutrition information.
We’ve prepped the ingredients. You make the cooking. Here is a step by step of how it works:
1. You type in your search. Maybe you’ve seen a new inspiring vegetable at the grocery store; or feel like baking vegan and gluten-free cookies. Or maybe, you want to get creative in the kitchen and find a new great recipe for high protein, low calorie meal. Whatever the case, we have the answer.
2. Select a filter. We handle all the major nutrition and calorie needs. Make your selection before you hit search or after you find some recipes. It’s up to you. Here are some of our most popular filters.
– High Protein
– Gluten Free
– Dairy Free
– Low Carb
– Low Fat
– Recipes Between 200 and 400 Calories
3. We deliver the results. Our algorithm brings up on top the highest quality recipes from the top web-sites such as Epicurious, Food & Wine, 101 Cookbooks, Simply Recipes and many more. No need to browse back and forth. We’ve done the work of bringing up the best and highest quality.
4. See and compare. We’ve made it super easy to browse through the results. All recipes have great photos and you can quickly go through the top results and compare for nutrition and ingredients. Each recipe has a full nutritional profile, so you can see not only the calorie, protein, fat and carb content, but also the values and recommended daily intake for many essential micro nutrients and minerals. That’s why we call it Recipes and Nutrition app!
5. Go shopping. Each recipe has a list of ingredients with easy checkboxes for convenient grocery shopping. You don’t even need to write down a grocery list. Just bring your phone or tablet to the store, find the recipe you want and shop for it using our app. The time you save on planning and shopping, you can spend making delicious and nutritious meals in the kitchen.
Yours in the kitchen,
The Edamam Team
The processes within this app is less of a guide, but supports rich ideas and thinking you can put into action at an moment you read.
The app is simply for anyone looking for alternative ways to approach having a long and happy life.
This app completely free and we hope, a value to your life.
Please rate it and tell us what you think.
We appreciate your comments and requests. Feel free to contact us by Email or market.
Keywords: health, healthy tips, healthy living apps, healthy living, healthy living tips, nutrition, stretch, walking, teeth, gums, vinpocetine, phosphatidyl serine complex, omega-3, healthy activities, mind, gratitude, chakra, mindful, life, diet, exercise, leisure, project, cellulite, weight loss, filtered water, reminder, action, beautiful, video, benefit, digestion, health benefit, meals and snacks, midnight snack, food, sorts, tips, self image, recommendations, Psycho-Cybernetics, dubstep, exercise music