AadhaarApp is official mobile application developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to provide an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to Download Aadhaar, Find Lost EID/ UID, Verify Aadhaar, Verify Mobile, Verify Email, Check Enrolment/Update Status, Find Enrolment Center, Secure QR-Code using your smartphones.
Aadhaar resident portal features are at your finger tips now.
Salient features of UIDAI AadhaarApp :
* Download Aadhaar : Residents can download the electronic copy of their Aadhaar by providing their EID or UID
* Find Lost EID : You have lost your Enrolment Slip or Enrolment ID. You can retrieve the same here
* Forgot UID/Aadhaar? : You have lost your Aadhaar letter or Aadhaar/UID number. You can retrieve the same here
* Verify Aadhaar : Check if an Aadhaar number is valid or not deactivated.
* Verify Mobile : You can verify your mobile number that has been declared at the time of enrolment or during latest Aadhaar detail update
* Verify Email : You can verify your email address that has been declared at the time of enrolment or during latest Aadhaar detail update
* Check Enrolment/Update Status : You can check your Aadhaar / Update Status, if your Aadhaar is generated / update is completed
* Find Enrolment Center : To enrol for Aadhaar and to update Aadhaar data, you can find the nearest Enrolment Center.
* Secure QR-Code : Your information is encoded into this image. Use a suitable QR code reader to read information from the image.
Above features can also be accessed on our portal i.e. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
Note for Users:
You can register and login to AadhaarApp using any mobile number, but to use most of the features Registered Mobile Number of your Aadhaar number is essential.
1. AadhaarApp needs to connect to UIDAI Server to work smoothly. So ensure that internet connectivity is available on your phone.
2. In case of any issue or query, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org