Storm it is a simple app that allows you to add or collect your ideas/thoughts and share them as a Tweetstorm on Twitter. Storm It is perfect for Twitterattis who at times feel Twitter’s 140 character limit (or even #Twitter280) to be limiting. Moreover, with Storm it, you’ll be able to compose, manage, save drafts and preview tweetstorms before publishing.
- Collect all your thoughts/ideas and tweetstorm from one place
- Preview tweetstorms as they will appear in the timeline
- Storm your ideas on Twitter maintaining the thread / response chain
- Automatically add the count to your Tweetstorm - 1/N or 1/
- You can even send single tweets (less than 140 characters… 1/n or 1/ will not be added)
- All ideas are stored as drafts (forecasted) and editable if they aren’t tweetstormed yet
- Control Tweet Breaks
Tap the return key twice to create a new tweet
- Quick Access Keys
Access @ and # keys without the need to switch keyboards
- Switch Accounts
Connect multiple accounts and switch between them to tweetstorm
- Delete Tweetstorms
Delete tweetstorms from the app and even from Twitter with the tap of a button
- More Storm Styles
Select your tweetstorm numbering style
(applied before or after text)
- Respond To Tweet
Copy the link of the tweet and respond to it easily with a tweetstorm
The term "Tweetstorm" (not Tweet Storm) was coined and made famous by entrepreneur, investor - Marc Andreessen. It’s a series of tweets from one person that starts with a number and a slash. Those numbers mean that this is the first Tweet of a longer thought, followed by the second, and sometimes third and fourth.This series of posts, known as a tweetstorm, is a way to share thoughts and comments that are too long for the 140 character limit.
A Tweetstorm helps to keep the chain of thought in the Twitter timeline itself, but be conscious of your readers. Bombarding the timeline with too much content might be irritating for some. You don’t want to be blocked or muted forever do you?
Do share your your feedback, comments and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on Twitter @nfnlabs