Parati is an apparel shopping app which enables shoppers to find clothes from a personalized feed as per their preferences. We aggregate fashion products from across platforms (currently: Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart and Fynd) and provide a comprehensive view personalized to the shopper. The shoppers get redirected to the respective platform if they wish to buy a specific product.
We provide our users with an extremely engaging way to shop. Users can swipe products left and right, just like Tinder, to indicate their liking towards a particular piece of clothing. This helps us in collecting and incorporating feedback on product level to refine our algorithms and provide users with an extremely personalized shopping experience.
Main features of the app are:
- We aggregate clothes from across platforms
- Users can compare prices while shopping the same product
- We take shopper preferences to give them a curated feed of clothes
- Our algorithms take into account multiple parameters to find relevant clothes for the users
3. User friendly browsing
- Shoppers can browse clothes by easily swiping through them
- Parati uses the swiping actions as feedback to improve recommendation algorithms