The GST SEARCH App brings you a one stop solution for addressing all of your Goods and Services Tax (GST), India related woes. The app has been designed to enable its users explore all the associated elements of the GST India Tax Rates. The rate finder utility in particular allows to verify Indian government defined GST rates applicable to the individual good or service.
The USP of this app is the inclusion of the revisions to the tax rates/slabs as proposed by Central Board of Excise and Customs, India from time to time. So its time for you to get on-boarded with an updated GST App which does not only provides you a host of rich features around GST but is also working to update the underlying goods and services data per the up-to date tax norms.
Overall, it brings the following utilities/functionalities under one roof to form a comprehensive solution for users like you:
1. GST Tax Rate Finder - Unified search console at top that lets you search the applicable GST Tax rate for the goods and services of your interest.
2. GST for Goods - Dedicated interface that allows you to search for GST Tax rates of the particular good(s).
3. GST for Services - Service domain specific interface to search for GST Tax rate of the service(s).
4. GST Calculator - Neat and intuitive calculator to arrive on the final valve post applying the applicable GST. Not only this, it also enables users to perform reverse calculation if the price is inclusive of the taxes.
5. HSN/SAC Code Search - This module has unique applicability to business owners whereby relevant HSN & SAC codes for respective good & service are required for filing the Goods and Services Tax (GST) with Indian government. Also, individuals can directly search for HSN code listed in their bills and verify the tax rates are applied appropriately per the prevailing norms.
6. GST in News - Utility to guide you to the web link for exploring the latest news and updates around Goods and Services Tax (GST), India
7. Resource Library - Brings you the sought after collection of GST related resources to provide you direct insights of the subject. Following Goods and Services Tax official resources are available as of now
a. GST Overview in Hindi
b. Advantages of GST,
c. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in different Indian Languages like Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati, Malayalam, Bangla, Kannada, Telgu, Tamil, English, Assamese and Oriaya.
d. GST Acts,
e. Government Circulars
f. CGST Rules 2017
g. GST Council Address Contacts
h. GST Constitution Amendment Act
i. GST Rates of Goods
j. GST Rates of Services
k. Migration to GST
l. GST Concept Status
and many more.
We are always open to suggestions, feel free to drop in your rating and suggestions/feedback and we will try to address the same in our subsequent releases.