Walking in Circles has always been esoteric. Walking in Circles does not pull you along by the nose, but version 2.0 adds the "walkie accomplishments" menu. A series of ten locked milestones, the "walkie accomplishments" menu gives the walkie an at least abstract idea of how completely they have explored the world. In a recent study of nearly 25,000 walkies, only 3 unlocked all ten accomplishments, or .012%.
"One of my gripes with all games of this genre ['escape the room'] is a cliche complaint with a cliche game mechanic: they need to think outside the box.. Walking In Circles is not only a rare example of this.. but it also accomplishes it spectacularly well.." -Tom Fronczak, Destructoid
As seen In The New York Times Magazine, and in Apple and Best Buy Stores everywhere
Best Word Game! - 148Apps' 2011 Best App Ever Awards
"Spelltower is groundbreaking" - gamertell.com (Android Amusements)
"One of the finest word games available." - Android Rundown
- Touch Arcade's Favorite Puzzle game of 2011 -
Ranked #2 in Mashable's Top 10 Mobile Word Games
"I'm obsessed, I'm ignoring my family!" - John Moe, NPR Marketplace
"guaranteed to entertain" - IGN
"by far one of the best [word puzzle games] in recent years" - 4.5/5 Stars - Editors Choice - 148Apps
"SpellTower is an extraordinary word game that deserves a place among the best of the genre." - 4/4 - SlideToPlay
"The Boggle Tetris That We Needed"
- Kotaku's Gaming App of The Day
"A must-buy for word fiends, SpellTower is an uncommonly attractive and thoughtfully designed puzzler" - 9/10 - Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
"Elegant, clever and fun. Proof That Word Games Can Be Beautiful" - 5/5 Stars - TouchArcade
"Nervy, humbling, and strangely energizing. If you can handle the stress, SpellTower is magnificent" - 8/10 - EDGE Magazine
"A superb word game... for anyone in your household who loves a good word teaser, even the most technologically-challenged. Grab it and start spelling!" - JayIsGames
"I expect to be playing for a long time" - ZTGD
"It's Boggle on crack... only costs 2$, and your life." - Weekend Confirmed
* Tested.com App of The Day! *
"The best word game you haven't played", "A brain-picking puzzler" - Pitchfork / KillScreen Magazine
"I’m already convinced Spell Tower is a significantly better game [than PopCap’s Bookworm]."
* Requires 50mb of storage (the game expands files after download) *
- From the creator of critically acclaimed titles Halcyon, Bit Pilot, and Unify -
Find and swipe (or tap!) words in 5 challenging modes. Make long words or use bonus tiles to clear extra letters from the screen!
Once you have it down, Challenge your friends via intense local multiplayer.
* WORDS + STRATEGY = AWESOME *
Pick your words wisely! As you work, more tiles rise from the bottom of the screen, and it'll take all of your lexicological wits and tactical know-how to keep them down. If any of the letters make it to the top row, it's game over.
* FIVE AMAZING MODES *
- TOWER MODE : No pressure here. Try and get the highest score possible out of 150 letters, eliminating small words to set up 7- and 8-letter blockbusters!
- PUZZLE MODE : Every word you make adds a new row of letters! Strategic word finding at its best.
- EXTREME PUZZLE MODE : Puzzle mode with the minimum word length cranked up. Experts only!
- RUSH MODE : Rows of letters build up over time. Find words as fast as you can, but be careful you don't back yourself into a corner!
- DEBATE MODE : Feeling good? Challenge your friends in this intense local wifi multiplayer mode.
- Google Play leader boards and achievements for each mode and highest scoring word!
Challenge your word-hunt skills on a board worthy of your attention.
Play Blizz Words, a wildly addictive and popular word puzzle game that challenges your ability to word hunt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Enjoy single play while you build your library, collections, and achievements.
* Largest available 80-tile board!
* Single player with multiple profiles on each device.
* Discover and complete word collections.
* Build a library of discovered words.
* Zen mode - relax, exercise your brain and find words in our no-stress mode.
* Available in 10 Languages!
* New feature: Submit new words (Beta) online for inclusion in the dictionary for the next update.
Don't forget to install Word Scrambler this summer for hours and hours of fun with words!
- Practice mode for a leisurely game play.
- Fully customizable background color.
- Dominate the NEW online scoreboard and challenge your friends!
Version 1.8 includes the following changes
- Resolve background image defect on upgrade.
- Add support for additional device layout dimensions.
Version 1.7 includes the following changes
- Online scoreboard
- Post and export scores
- Ad handling improvements
- Select to cancel submit score.
Version 1.6.5 includes the following changes
- Screen layout fit improvements
- Clean dictionary duplicates
- Additional backgrounds
Version 1.6 update includes:
- Ability to change background image
- Additional backgrounds to choose from
- Change back button locations to original
- UI changes in game and main menu for speed
- Resolve blank screen issue
- Clean dictionary
- Remove duplicate word notification
Version 1.5 update includes:
- Updated dictionary
- Variety of user interface updates
- End round
- Additional devices support
--- Letteretti is in beta! This is the ad-supported version. An ad-free version is available, and it is 50% off during beta! ---
Letteretti is a word-scramble game. The goal is to make a 10-letter word. You won't start with 10 letters right away, though- you'll have to earn them! You'll start with just three letters. Once you find a word using all the letters you'll get a new letter and have to find the next word. Work your way up to 10 letters and find the 10-letter word! A little logic and a lot of shorter words will help you find the longest word.
Several difficulty levels are available
Planned features/known issues:
* Skins and graphics overhaul
* Saved games and stats aren't shared between free and ad-free versions
* Doesn't look great on large (as in tablet-sized) screens
* Hint box lags in coming up
* Rarely a word will not appear in the cloud as it should
* Achievement progress is semi-lost when switching devices
into a meaningful word.
This game can bring fun during your leisure time, broaden your mind especially for your vocabulary and spelling. and socialize with others by facebook
- It's Free
- 20 categories, and will continue to add
- 500 essays, and will continue to add
- Integrated with facebook
Playing the game is simple. Each word is shown to you in a jumbled form. Simply assemble the letters together to form the correct word. You have 3 chances to get the word right before you lose points. Alternately, you can also skip and move on to the next word.
3 levels of difficulty
The words in Word Jumble are challenging, so if a word is too hard, you can skip it by hitting the next word button.
Each word you get right you score points, bonus points are awarded for getting the word right on the first try.
If anyone has suggestions for more words feel free to email us, we plan to keep this app updated with new features.
If you like Word Jumble you can help us by supporting the advertisers who make this app possible, also please rate us. Thank You
Then WordWeb has a challenge for you!
- Make a meaningful word from a set of random letters.
- You have a time limit with each set, so you better start spelling something quick.
- As you go up the levels, you'll face longer sets of jumbled letters.
- 30+ levels.
- Post score on Facebook (compete with your friends).
- FULL version WITHOUT ads!!!
- Multiple levels of difficulties.
It's simple yet challenging!
Are you game?
Languages supported: English, Korean.
(Keywords: jumble, jumbled, word puzzle, brain training, dictionary, spell, spelling game, word game)