Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
* New feature: Submit new words (Beta) online for inclusion in the dictionary for the next update.
Don't forget to install Word Scrambler this summer for hours and hours of fun with words!
- Practice mode for a leisurely game play.
- Fully customizable background color.
- Dominate the NEW online scoreboard and challenge your friends!
Version 1.8 includes the following changes
- Resolve background image defect on upgrade.
- Add support for additional device layout dimensions.
Version 1.7 includes the following changes
- Online scoreboard
- Post and export scores
- Ad handling improvements
- Select to cancel submit score.
Version 1.6.5 includes the following changes
- Screen layout fit improvements
- Clean dictionary duplicates
- Additional backgrounds
Version 1.6 update includes:
- Ability to change background image
- Additional backgrounds to choose from
- Change back button locations to original
- UI changes in game and main menu for speed
- Resolve blank screen issue
- Clean dictionary
- Remove duplicate word notification
Version 1.5 update includes:
- Updated dictionary
- Variety of user interface updates
- End round
- Additional devices support
Unblock the Box is a simple and addictive puzzle game. The goal is to find the maze exit to release the box. To achieve that, you should slide the boxes which block you.
Unblock the Box will provide you hours of fun and mental challenges.
This application offers very challenging Artificial Intelligence as well as many other features. The AI in the advanced difficulty levels is able to predict and anticipate the next moves.
1) Play against friends or against computer.
2) Clever Artificial Intelligence which anticipates future moves.
3) Four AI difficulty levels: very-easy,easy, medium, hard. The AI is well designed with each next level being a bit harder than the previous level.
4) Multiple board sizes (from 3x3 dots to 8x8)
5) Ability to choose player name and your favourite colour
6) Quick match. No irritating menus just hit the launch icon and you are inside the action.
( Of course after entering the application you have the ability to select your favourite settings by hitting the MENU button. Your preferences will be saved so you won't have to change them each time you open the application. )
7) Ability to set the game speed. 3 game speed level : slow, normal, fast. Fast level is appropriate for experienced player, slow is more appropriate for people who just started playing dots and boxes.
8) Statistics section for viewing your results against the computer
9) Ability to share your statistics and end-game screenshots with friends
For those who don't know the game
To be good in the game you must have good observation skills and be able to predict the opponent's moves.
So are you ready to take the challenge??
The rules are
1) Touch in between two dots to mark a line (vertical or horizontal). Your goal is to complete a four side box.
2) The player that completes a four side box has the oportunity to play one more time.
3) The player that will complete the most boxes wins the game.
Game rules are simple.
Use touch, drag, and dual-touch functions to solve puzzles of locked mysterious boxes.
Opening boxes may sound simple, but can get very tricky.
To triumph, you'll have to think outside the box.
Take on the challenge now: an endless series of mystery boxes awaits you.
▶ Features ◀
# A wide selection of stages that are continuously updated
# Simple game rules that everyone can immediately grasp
# A variety of puzzles and tricks that require unique thinking
# Multiple difficulty levels
# Intuitive UI and simple controls
# Various stage objectives that excite and challenge you
▶ Developers ◀
Brandpage : http://boxes.mgameday.com/
▶ Questions? Technical Issues? Email us! ◀
At first it might seem like your typical "escape" puzzle but the rules and gameplay are actually kind of original and you will find yourself thinking and trying to figure out the best way of solving the puzzle. There are 12 levels and more than 7000 maps which will keep increasing the difficulty as you advance.
As for the modes, you can play the challenge mode so as to put your pressure skills into test and find out how quick can you be. On the other hand, if you'd rather play a slower game, choose Relax mode instead and forget about the pressure.
Two game modes are available:
1. Challenge mode - Master your puzzle skill trying to solve each puzzle in as little number of moves as possible. The better your performance the more stars you collect!
2. Relax mode - Choose this mode if you just want to have fun solving the puzzle and don't want to feel the pressure when looking at the moves count increasing with each move!
Are you already a fan of hard brain games like Unblock Me, Sokoban or Plumber? If the answer is yes this means you don't like to have your brain running idle in which case this is a perfect game for you!
There are banner Ads in the game. If you like to remove them you can pay 99 cent from inside the app.
LASER BOX FEATURES:
• 120 levels of varying difficulty in 6 chapters
• HD graphics and colorful special effects
• intuitive gameplay
• various elements for controlling the laser beam
• hint system
• without advertising
Move elements, activate the lazer receiver, get crystals, reach new chapters and levels!
Play against a friend or the challenging CPU opponent.
Try to set new high score! The faster and better you play, the more points you get.
Draw lines between dots up in order to complete squares. The player with the most completed squares at the end wins!
Dots and Boxes has lots of exciting features:
* One Player vs Android
* Two Players
* Three difficulty levels
* Mute and Unmute sound
* Move to SD Card support.
Also known as squares, connect squares, dots and squares, paddocks, dot boxing, dots and dashes, dots and squares or boxes.
I would love your suggestions to make the game more enjoyable for you to play! Just send a mail. Thanks!
Have a good time!
The first levels have hints for beginners, while more experienced Japanese crosswords players can find more challenging, larger puzzles. It’s easy to learn how to play the game, but you will need logical and analytical skills.
"Simple and awesome! It's the game I looking for, it's lightweight, simple, addicting."
"Love this game. Great controls. Keeps me from having to buy so many puzzle magazines and books...and pens!"
"Awesome game! I love this picross...some of the puzzles are hard to figure out..but that makes it a challenge!"
"Very addictive griddlers! I play every chance I get."
"Great! If you want to challenge your self, then this is the app for you!! A very good way to keep your brain busy!"
- More than 800 puzzles
- 8 levels and sizes, ranging from 5х5 to 90х90
- Unlimited random nonograms
- Easy controls
- Ancient Japanese design
- Syncing between devices
Japanese crosswords, also known as nonogram, hanjie, griddlers, picross, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala!, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, oekaki-mate, pic-a-pix, pikurosu, ristikot, shchor, square, tsunami, uftor or paint by numbers puzzles, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In japanese nonograms the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups. To solve Japanese nonogram, one needs to determine which squares will be filled and which will be empty.
These nonograms are often black and white, describing a binary image, but they can also be colored. If colored, the number clues are also colored to indicate the color of the squares. In such crossword two differently colored numbers may have a space in between them. For example, a black four followed by a red two could mean four black boxes, some empty spaces, and two red boxes, or it could simply mean four black boxes followed immediately by two red ones.
Hanjie has no theoretical limit on size, and is not restricted to square layouts.
Griddlers were implemented by 1995 on hand held electronic toys in Japan. They were released with name Picross - Picture Crossword.
The less rays you need to discover the atoms the higher your score will be.
More detailed explanation can be found in the 'Help' section of the game.
1- A color coded solution explorer that makes it easy to use and facilitates the discovery of any errors in your deductions
2- Highscore board
3- Two levels of difficulty
-7500 different game rounds available.
-Three difficulty levels; easy, medium and hard to play 4, 5, or 6 letters. Great for players of all ages!
-Three game modes available for a variety of game play.
--Campaign mode with 16000 individual levels! Can you beat them all?
--Classic mode for round by round game play.
--Arcade mode for continuous game play. How long can you last?
-Smack the same bird with a banana several times and watch how he takes his frustrations out on you!
-Hints available (Campaign mode only) every hour to help continue your game play progress.
Keywords: Word Game, Anagram, Word Jumble, Text Twixt, Word Mix.
If you need help, you can ask for a hint. Use the short phrase to help you figure it out.
If you still can't get it, you can cheat. We will put one letter in the correct place. You can only cheat on a few letters; we won't do all the work for you.
Hundreds of words in many categories.
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
Playing the game is simple. Each word is shown to you in a jumbled form. Simply assemble the letters together to form the correct word. You have 3 chances to get the word right before you lose points. Alternately, you can also skip and move on to the next word.