The app uses antiquated design (no material), formatting of articles is off & doesn't show embedded inline images.
So glad this is available. i use dark theme on it, and it'll be a long time before i find another worthy Reddit viewing app
No threads here
Minimalist browser that does exactly what is expected of it with no permissions footprint or performance issues. Been a fan since 2012 and it's hardly changed -- but always improved!
Overall a pretty good app with most of the features you would expect. However, imgur support is poor. Images will often not load or will load and then disappear.
Good, but still has bugs Has a bug where if I go back to the subreddit in the middle of a thread loading, no threads are readable until the app is restarted. Another bug is where, if you try to apply filters and at the same time change the default loading subreddit, the app force closes till the data is cleared. Hope these get cleared
- Imgur links are now opened directly (credit Protuhj)
- Saved posts are now viewable from your profile page (credit Protuhj)
- Better handling of locked and archived posts (credit Protuhj)
- Copy URL option added to the internal browser (credit Protuhj)
- Updated German translation (credit TalviT)
- Improve handling of external HTTPS links
Get instant news on tech that matters the most and exclusive tech videos.