AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide ranging of archive formats. For compression and extraction, AndroXplorer Pro supports Zip, 7Z, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, XZ, WIM. For extraction only, AndroXplorer Pro supports LZH**, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS*, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z
*Note: NTFS quoted here is the NTFS archive not the NT File System used in SD Card.
Options available for Zip encoding are Deflate, Deflate64, LZMA, PPMd and BZip2 while the variety of encoding choices for 7z are LZMA, LZMA2, PPMd and BZip2.
Support extraction of multiple-volume RAR archive. Create and extract of multiple-volume 7z archive.
AES encryption supported for Zip and 7z.
AndroXplorer Pro v. 4 has been rigorously tested on large archive and also on archive with a lot of items. We have tested archive with up to around 100k of items without any issue, but the end result might vary from device to device, it depends on the memory capacity of each device and some other factors.
AndroXplorer Pro also supports Unicode in Zip.
For Q&A and our reply to your comments please visit our forum at http://goo.gl/cWvmu
The following list highlights many features of AndroXplorer Pro.
• Three fully independent views to manage, sort or display files and folders. Each view is powered by advanced media cached system that enables it to display the thumbnails, size, date, name of files and folders instantly. Four display modes available for each view along with four sorting options. Smooth and easy transition from view to view by flicking or dragging the view left or right.
• Each view in AndroXplorer Pro has list of the parent folders, sorting list and selection bar that will appear once a selection has been made.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer Pro is very easy to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references. In the phone, add-shortcut command is available at the additional sub-menu on the right-bottom of the screen.
• AndroXplorer Pro also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or Regular Expression. Searching under AndroXplorer Pro v. 4 is very fast and responsive due to the new implementation of advanced search module.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers with auto scan function that can be started and stopped with a touch of the refresh button.
• Instant display of thumbnails of media file and other Mime type after caching. Media file display requires the support of the media and also at least the device must be running Froyo.
• Six high resolution themes to suit your mood.
• Progress manager to manage multiple file operations concurrently.
• Root support for users with rooted device.
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Backup and Restore shortcuts and servers information
• Collapsible dashboard and Breadcrumbs dashboard items for tablet
• LAN Streaming for video/audio files
• Built-in text editor supports character encoding
- Store all your passwords securely.
- Editor to manage categories with holo-inspired icons.
- Search all fields.
- It's free and without ads!
- Backup of encrypted data in CSV format.
- Backup between other apps (KeePass) in CSV and XML format without encryption.
- Election of the selected folder for import and export operations.
- Custom schedule for timed backups.
- Optional self-destruct and reset.
- Interface in light and dark, in handset and tablet devices.
- Add passwords to the clipboard.
- (!) Add a new field of “notes”.
- (!) Hide and show fields.
- (!) Max number of backups
- Will be updated with improvements and fixes
- AES128 encryption method, using the password entered by the user as a seed with SHA1PRNG (the most safe encryption method to use in Android).
- Encrypted backups, being necessary to enter the password when you have to import.
- Export and Import in CSV and XML format without encryption in KeePass format to bring your data from other apps, being able to use their software to convert almost any file from another app to Passneitor through it: http://keepass.info/help/base/importexport.html
- Ability to change the password entered and therefore the seed used.
- Maximum login attempts.
- Self-destruct feature. The app will destroy all database items and saved copies if a strange try to enter the app a custom number of times.
- Password generator. You can generate random and secure passwords for your accounts.
- Does not require internet permissions, only read and write in SD and copies alarm timer.
If you like this app, vote in the Market. If you want to know more about Passneitor, please visit the project website.
All suggestions and advices are well accepted.
* The super strong and very secure encryption standards AES and SHA are used to keep your data safe.
* MobileKnox provides categories to easily organize your data.
* Entries can be searched by title and content to easily find your data.
* MobileKnox comes with an automatic lock that is activated if MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time to keep your data hidden of strangers.
* Random, unguessable and secure passwords can be easily generated by shaking your phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronized with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows you to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The entries can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, Moxier Wallet Password Manager, SafeWallet, Pocket, SPB Wallet, and SecureMemo.
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Even search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
From the trusted makers of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use Android Global Search to find entries and search for data there
Option 3) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
* KNOWN ISSUE--CURRENTLY BROKEN: Global search: search for usernames and passwords through Google Search (local device search must be enabled for KeepShare)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Dropbox, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically (no automatic sync supported)
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are completely configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* ICS-optimized: designed for Android 4.0+ tablets and phones!
* No conflicts: doesn't cause any problems with existing KeePassDroid or KeePass2Android installs, use your existing setup like nothing's changed, add KeepShare for more awesome!
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
2a) Create "keepass-share.key" if necessary. This key protects all data stored on device with 256bit AES
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
Please report all crashes from the submit crash report window if any occur. In addition, please email me if you have additional info, or want followup on the resolution for the issue.
Trivia: Yet another Scala application
Q: KeepShare crashes when opening the database or searches are very slow
A: Try pruning your database by running Tools -> Database Tools -> Database Maintenance in KeePass. Your database is too big. Password databases typically tend to be under 100kb, anything bigger is asking for trouble.
In this digital age, we practically do everything online- work, study, network with people, handle finances, shop and so on. And with almost every “www” comes a login and a password. Remembering all this data for multiple websites can be quite a nerve-wracking task and you probably find yourself tapping the “Forgot Password” button a little too often! Vault could make your password management a whole lot simpler and highly secure.
Vault is an intuitive, secure and feature rich password keeper that simplifies management of all your confidential and sensitive information related to websites, email accounts, cards, bank accounts, etc. Vault uses a strong data encryption standard and comes with features such as "Auto Destruct" and "Auto Logout" so you are guaranteed that your data is safe. Even the UI has been designed to make it easy for you to access your data and keep it safe from prying eyes.
- One-stop password manager to store all your private information related to banking, credit cards, email and websites.
- The data you store on this password manager is completely secure and encrypted using industry standard 256-bit AES Encryption.
- All your private information is available at your fingertips and can be accessed anytime with this password keeper
- Access your data using a single master pass lock pattern which makes it easier to remember and quicker to input.
- Information on this password manager can be stored under five predefined categories: Websites, Banking, Credit Cards, Email and Other.
- No limit on the number of records that you can save under each of the categories.
- Extremely secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs, credit card info and other details using 256-bit AES encryption.
- User-enabled Auto Destruct feature which wipes out your data after 5 invalid login attempts.
- User-enabled Auto Logout feature automatically logs off the application when idle.
- Password Generator tool to create strong hack-proof passwords.
- Password Strength Indicator.
- Copy to clipboard functionality for each field and clear clipboard feature to erase the data after using.
- URLs can be launched from this password keeper in your browser with just one tap.
- Inbuilt search to find a record quickly by searching in title, URL, account or username.
Updates in V1.2:
• Ability to add your own custom categories
• Backup your Vault data using your Dropbox account
• Restore your data from Dropbox in case of a device failure or Auto Destruct
• Import data from your KeePass XML Files (v1.x & v2.x)
So now, you don’t have to store all your passwords in a diary, spreadsheet or in your head. Safeguard your most confidential information using Vault and rest assured that your secrets are safely locked inside.
VAULT – PASSWORD MANAGER FOR TABLETS IS OPTIMIZED TO WORK ON TABLETS THAT SUPPORT ADOBE AIR RUNTIME AND MINIMUM SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1024x600.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit Blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Two panel landscape support for Tablets (NEW) greater than 6 inches
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. ★★★★★ [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
• Support for 3 new type templates; Identity, Social Security and Passport
❖ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
Protect your accounts with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
Safe In Cloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: the Android app + the iOS app + the Windows app + the Chrome/Firefox browser extension. Purchase the Android app and get the Windows app and the Chrome/Firefox extension FREE OF CHARGE! You can install and use Safe In Cloud on any number of your devices with no extra fee.
CLEAN USER INTERFACE
Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface optimized for phones and tablets.
Your data is always encrypted (on a device and in a cloud) with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account at Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive (SkyDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone (in case of loss or upgrade). Your phone, tablet and PC are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FREE WINDOWS APP
Safe In Cloud for Windows allows you to access your data from a computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. A big display and a PC keyboard make entering information fast and comfortable. Download the Windows app free of charge at http://www.safe-in-cloud.com.
A browser is the most common place for entering passwords. The Windows app contains the Chrome/Firefox browser extension, which allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. So, you don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from Safe In Cloud into Chrome/Firefox.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
The Windows app can automatically import the data from your old password manager. So, you don't need to manually reenter all your passwords. More than 80 different password managers are supported, and if something is missing - we will add it by your request. You can also export your passwords from Safe In Cloud into TXT, CSV, or XML format.
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with the Cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
DataVault for Android delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator, security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately). DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
➤ Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
➤ Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
➤ Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
✓ Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
✓ Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
✓ Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
✓ Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
✓ Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
✓ Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
✓ Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
✓ Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
✓ On-device backup to SD card.
✓ Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately) using Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Webdav or SD Card. User guide and troubleshooting FAQ available on our web site.
✓ Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
✓ Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
✓ Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
✓ Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
✓ Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
✓ Select master password hint.
✓ Support for Android Tablets such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Flyer, Acer Iconia and many more.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
oneSafe is a super-secure "password manager" app that lets you store all your confidential information in one place with complete security. With its stylish design, adaptable templates and intuitive user interface, the app is a breeze to use on your device putting all your personal information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you may happen to need it.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view and edit items (passwords, web accounts, ID, credit cards, ...) and keep them well organized
• Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly
• Easily copy and paste complex usernames and passwords
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
• Share your data securely in a password protected archive
• Secure highly secure information in double-protection categories
• Quickly capture information using the 'Scan a Card' feature
Safe storage for:
• Usernames and passwords
• Credit card numbers
• PINs and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts
• Tax details
• Photos and Documents
• and much more!
• The highest level of encryption available; AES 256 to give watertight protection from any possible cyber attack
• Dropbox integration to allow synchronization with multiple devices (Android, iOS and Mac versions of oneSafe)
• Email and device backup function to safeguard your information
• Multiple authentication methods to choose from
• Ready-made categories to better organize your information
• In-built password generator to create strong passwords.
• Quickly capture information via your camera
oneSafe combines security, simplicity and elegance in a password storage application. Download it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
"A powerful data encryption tool that will serve you well into the future" - Appsaddicts.com
"Attractive user interface that is similar to your iPhone's Contacts app" - BrightHub.com
"Worth Every Penny" - Paranoid Lifestyle
"A Five! ... The recently added sync capability sets this app ahead of the pack." - Uprpm
"Excellent product... Configurable, easy to use and secure... Highly recommended." - Bronxer
✓ 256-bit AES Encryption and secure password protection for 100% of your data
✓ Personalized categories to match your organizational style
✓ Customizable entries including usernames, passwords, websites, notes, etc, or create your own fields
✓ Store any information you want - no restrictive templates required!
✓ Full text searching and recently-viewed entry list
✓ Secure random password generator
✓ Quick copy / paste between applications
✓ Launch websites, telephone calls, and emails straight from App
✓ 40 professionally designed color icons for personalizing categories and entries
✓ Native look and easy to use interface
✓ Synchronization and backup over WiFi with Strip for OS X and Strip for Windows
✓ Synchronization over Dropbox™ (free Dropbox account required)
✓ Synchronization over Google Drive™ (free Google account required)
STRIP for Android is designed to work seamlessly with STRIP Desktop, a simple yet elegant application for Windows and Mac OS X. STRIP Desktop lets you synchronize your information WIFI or using Dropbox™ between multiple devices, backup data, import, and export from CSV spreadsheet files. STRIP Desktop is available as a separate purchase - check out http://getstrip.com for more details and a product tour!
If you don't use STRIP desktop you can still backup your STRIP database for free using the Dropbox or Google Drive sync feature.
SECURITY YOU CAN TRUST:
STRIP is the only Password Manager and Data Vault that uses open source, peer-reviewed full-database encryption technology. Called SQLCipher, the data store for STRIP uses established security practices like CBC mode encryption, PBKDF2 key derivation, randomized initialization vectors, and unique per-database salts. It further takes advantage of the widely trusted and peer-reviewed OpenSSL for cryptographic functions.
Even if you don't understand what all this security jargon means, you can rest assured that we do. Can you say the same about other Password Managers? Learn more at getstrip.com.
Easy, Powerful, Fast and Secure!
Personal Manager allows you to store:
• Account and Password Web
• Credit Cards
• Account and Password of your bank
• Account and Password PC
- PROTECT THE APPLICATION WITH A PASSWORD to your liking, with the ability to change it when you want and this allows you to be the only one to access the application!
- E 'was used advanced security method and therefore also in case of loss or if you want to pay your device to your friend, no one will ever access your data!!
- You can edit and / or delete the various input data at any time and with utter simplicity!
- You have inserted the ability to export and import the file containing all the information you have stored, and the database is exported to the SD card of your device and you can find it in the folder (password.manager / database / Password.db).
Copy this file to your PC or a USB to always have a backup copy that you can import into your device at any time!
Using the buttons you can copy to the clipboard of your device every single temporary password or account allowing you to paste data into other applications or websites!
*** If you have any advice on how to improve the application or graphic problems, etc. .. do not hesitate to contact me, i will solve immediately.
Password manager, account manager, credit cards, Pc, Bank
Your sensitive data is stored in an encrypted file on SD card.
Key features of this application:
● It does not require INTERNET ACCESS permission (your personal data can't leak into the net - warranty is 100%)
● It contains no advertisements of any kind
● Your data is organized as a tree (with unlimited depth)
● Data cards may contain any number of fields of various types (strings, numbers, passwords, URLs, emails, phone numbers, timestamps, files)
● Predefined templates for most frequently used data cards (web site access, credit card credentials) are available right from the start
● Data card templates list is fully editable
● All user data is encrypted with well-known and trusted AES algorithm as a single solid block
● You may choose required cypher key length for AES algorithm (128, 192 or 256 bit)
● If you have lost your master password, there is no way to access your private encrypted data other than trying all possible password combinations
● Every day this program automatically creates backup copy of your data (you may select backup depth in settings)
● You can restore all of your data from backup copy in case you accidentally deleted something important or your physical storage (SD card) was damaged
● If the program looses focus (another program is launched, a phone call is received etc.) you must re-enter your master password to access your private data
● It supports automatic data synchronization with your Dropbox, Microsoft SkyDrive or Google Drive account (via separate “Secure Vault Sync” package, disabled by default)
● Application interface is designed to be operated by the thumb of one hand
● Large custom keyboard lets you quickly and easily enter even complex master passwords
● Standard Android keyboard to enter master passwords is also available
● Ability to unlock application with PIN code
● Ability to unlock application by drawing your personal graphic key
● Screen rotation support for more effective usage
● Tablets (pads) and devices with non-standard screen proportions are fully supported
● Three interface themes to choose: dark, medium and light
● You may print all your private data on paper (in structured form) and physically store it in secure place
● Built-in floating interface hints for newcomers
● Built-in random password generator (it is able to produce pronounceable passwords)
Important note: graphic key is sensitive to order of connected points. Draw your key EXACTLY as you have set it up before!
This is a full version. It has no limitations.
Keywords: store password, secure vault, AES encryption, protect privacy, safe, wallet, password manager, Dropbox synchronization, Skydrive synchronization, Google Drive synchronization.
With HighCrypt Password Manager all your private information is really safe and ordered. Your data is encrypted so it is safe, even if your device is lost or stolen.
Password security shouldn't be taken lightly. A scary 90% of people use the same password across all websites. We know using the same password everywhere is stupid, it's not safe, but who can remember dozens of complicated passwords?
No one! so stop using the same password for all your accounts ! That's why everyone should think about using HighCrypt Password Manager.
NEW FEATURE - IMAGE ENCRYPTION:
Do you have photographs on your smartphone or Tablet that you don't want others to see? HighCrypt uses the military grade encryption to capture and protect your sensitive photos.
HIGHCRYPT DOES NOT MOVE YOUR SENSITIVE PHOTOS TO A POORLY HIDDEN DIRECTORY FROM WHERE THE PHOTOS CAN BE VIEWED AND SHARED!! HighCrypt really encrypts your images, not just another folder-with-a-dot app.
All images are encrypted locally, so if your phone is lost or stolen, your images will be safe!!
• Image encryption
• Import your private PICTURES from the phone gallery by Sharing in batches
• Secure Delete mode , Overwrite images several times, thus rendering it completely unrecoverable.
• Stealth Mode ... Be INVISIBLE
• Dropbox, SkyDrive and Google Drive support makes it simple to sync between your devices.
• Impenetrable security on your device
• 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard database (The algorithm guarantees one of the highest possible security levels possible with encryption).
• Auto-lock to protect the app from curious eyes.
• Over 120 icons to personalize your records and folders.
• Strong Random Password Generator to prevent your password from being hacked with social engineering, brute force or dictionary attack method.
• Backup/Restore to SD Card to keep data safe.
• Optional self-destruct if someone attempts to guess your password.
• Sensitive fields are masked.
• Eighteen standard templates for fast data entry:
Username / Password
Web address - URL
• Folders to categorize your records.
• Integrated search.
• Save any record as a favorite for quick access.
• App interface intuitive, clean and easy to use.
• Multilingual User Interface: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
More from developer
◆◆◆ FREE DESKTOP VERSION (MAC & WINDOWS)
Are you fed up of:
- remembering too many passwords?
- forgetting ATM pins or ID numbers at hour of need?
- using complex password management tools?
Stop compromising with your data security by either saving passwords and personal information in unsecured text/excel files or using the same password for every login.
Start using Enpass as it not only keeps your login passwords but also your other life important credentials like Credit cards, bank details, IDs and numbers at one secure place behind a single master password. Protected by military grade AES-256 encryption, your data is always available to you at any time, nearly across ALL MAJOR MOBILE AND DESKTOP PLATFORMS.
Adding information is super-quick and very easy with fully customizable template collection for every important type of information.
★ Full featured Desktop version is FREE FOR LIMITED PERIOD and allows you to import your data from mSecure, Lastpass, Datavault, Keeper, 1password, Keepass, KeePassX, Password safe, eWallet and SPB Wallet.
For details, please check: http://enpass.sinew.in/submenu/windows/
Enpass is tailored to deliver security, simplicity and value for money to its customers with a wide range of features.
► VALUE FOR MONEY FEATURES:
✓ CROSS PLATFORM AVAILABILITY- No worries, if you use different mobile devices as Enpass is there on mostly used smartphone platform.
✓ FREE DESKTOP VERSION- Desktop version is Free for limited period for MAC and Windows PC.
► PRODUCTIVE FEATURES:
✓ AUTO SYNC- Any changes in data on one device is automatically reflected on other devices through Dropbox and of course very securely.
✓ AUTO-FILL- No need to copy/paste username & password on any webpage, just open the webpage and Enpass will automatically fill the details.
✓ MANUAL BACKUP/RESTORE- Anytime you can have local backup of your data over WiFi.
✓ READYMADE TEMPLATE COLLECTION- Cautiously and well designed templates help you in fast and precise data-entry for nearly every kind of credentials.
✓ FAST SEARCHING- Apt and fast search on main screen to access data immediately when you need it.
✓ FAVORITE MARKING- Mark those items you need very often as favorites for fast access. You can directly access them from main screen.
✓ FOLDER SUPPORT-- Use folders and subfolders for better organizing.
✓ NATIVE & FAST- Enpass is a native app for Android platform ensuring the best performance.
► SECURITY FEATURES:
✓ MILITARY GRADE ENCRYPTION- Protects your data by AES-256 encryption which is used by used by US military to ensure highest level of security. All protection mechanism is done locally (offline) at your device only. More at http://enpass.sinew.in/safety/safeties/
✓ NO SIGN-UP REQUIRED- You do not need to create any online account with us. Instead of our servers, your data is stored securely in your device or your Dropbox account.
✓ STRONG PASSWORD GENERATOR- Powerful built-in password generator to create un-guessable passwords.
✓ AUTO LOCK-- Enpass adds extra security against snoopy eyes by auto-locking itself.
✓ STANDARD ENCRYPTION LIBRARIES-- Use of standard libraries to ensure trusted and highest level of security.
✓ AUTO CLEAR CLIPBOARD-- Clear clip board when app exits or manually (Optional).
★ This Free Android App has an in-App purchase of $4.99 to store unlimited items, otherwise it is limited to store only 10 items for trial purpose.
★★★★★ If you are looking for a password keeper that can store nearly everything in well managed templates, this is the best App and I am using on Android, iPhone and MAC.
★★★★★ One of the best and true universal password keeping app. Clean, simple and easy to use. I love the free Desktop version and sync across all devices.
◆◆WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please don't forget to rate us and suggest new features you want to see in next upgrade.