First off very fast and flexible keyboard when it comes to using the qwerty. But huge disappointment is that there's no backspace button to fix Mis-spellings! Where's the backspace!. Is this a bug on HTC 626 desire?
Loved, simple and give me what i need, but please add small setting option. so we can tune this keyboard. Such, querty as default, disable pop up, tune vibration ond much more.
It wouldn't even work after installing and setting it as the default keyboard. Garbage.
Simple and nice...just the way I like things !
dang thing didn't show up in settings after install
this is most lightweight keyboard app that i know. I like it. But it would be nice if just use qwerty as it's layout.
- using standard QWERTY layout with bigger keys
- clear labelling for switching between modes
- minor bug fixes / glitches while toggling between cases
- fix issue with text being replaced while entering symbols or numbers
(inclusions from previous release)
- switch between ABCDE <==> QWERTY layouts
- press A/Q key on the keyboard to toggle seamlessly