First off very fast and flexible keyboard when it comes to using the qwerty. But huge disappointment is that there's no backspace button to fix Mis-spellings! Where's the backspace!. Is this a bug on HTC 626 desire?
when was this app uploaded? this is practically perfect. just needs a little better qwerty keyboard and option to have numbers on top. No permissions and really small app size. I have an LG G4 on 5.1 UPDATE it does have some bugs like when using the spacebar, it doesnt always work. Also typing a letter and then number next to each other will delete previous entry. Update: Using LG G3 the keyboard lags and repeats inputs like crazy. Pleas update to fix bugs or I will have to look for another keyboard. Also it would be nice to have a number row above the letters.
Loved, simple and give me what i need, but please add small setting option. so we can tune this keyboard. Such, querty as default, disable pop up, tune vibration ond much more.
would be 5 Stars perfect if it defaulted to qwerty or remembered your settings..
Give up programming. Please. You are wasting our valuable time.
It wouldn't even work after installing and setting it as the default keyboard. Garbage.
- using standard QWERTY layout with bigger keys
- clear labelling for switching between modes
- minor bug fixes / glitches while toggling between cases
- fix issue with text being replaced while entering symbols or numbers
(inclusions from previous release)
- switch between ABCDE <==> QWERTY layouts
- press A/Q key on the keyboard to toggle seamlessly