FABLe helps teachers to build foundation literacy skills for children by replacing the conventional pen and paper method.
It aims at building targeted literacy skill through assessment and monitoring of reading fluency skills and providing expert recommendation for customized intervention plan for struggling learners and students with learning challenges.
• Graded reading passages to understand the student’s readability accuracy
• Checklist about reading and retell quality
• Detailed word analysis library (based on high-frequency reading lists, phonology and morphology)
• Grade level goal setting levels for intervention planning
• Reading resource guidelines
• The data collected over time will be used for research and monitoring purposes.
• The app will reduce manual effort and provide student wise analysis.
Copyrights - Gateway School of Mumbai