You can't find a better source of energy then sunlight. It is presented in unlimited amount all over the globe, it's free and it has no destructive impact on the environment.
If you have ever thought of using this source, but have always had some doubts or questions as "Is my location getting enough sunlight?", "Do I have enough area on my roof to cover my annual energy consumption?", "What side of my roof is more energy effective?", "How much area do I need to cover my energy needs?", "How would my energy bill change after PV system installation?", now you can answer all these question using SolarMeter app for Android OS.
Solar Meter helps you to check solar potential of your roof, how much solar power you are getting at your location throughout the year and help to estimate how much energy a photovoltaic system is able to produce per month.
- SolarMeter has following features:
- Real-time solar power calculation based on current location, panel/device orientation and panel/device tilt**
- Solar Power and Energy calculation for different period of time: day, month, year
- Ideal (calculated) and experimental statistical solar data (offline) available
- Sensor based inputs for orientation and tilt
- Automatic current location search using GPS and Network
- Graph/Plot 2D data presentation
- Solar panel efficiency control
- Bill and Saving estimation based on user input (energy monthly or annual consumption).
- Roof tilt angle measurement
- Roof area calculation based on Planimeter * or/and Partometer* apps measurements
- Metric and Imperial units
- Save, share screenshots and text reports feature with LONG TOUCH on results views.
- available for Android phones and tablets
* Note: These apps need to be installed to be able to use them for measurements.
** Make sure your Time Zone settings are correct.
- R&S®NRP-Zxx Power Sensor
- R&S®NRP-Z3/-Z4 USB adapter
- Device runs Android 4.0 or higher
- USB-OTG adapter cable
Supported R&S®NRP-Z Sensors:
- Universal power sensors
- Wideband power sensors
- Thermal power sensors
- Average power sensors
- Continuous average mode
- Absolute power measurements (in dBm or Watt)
- Relative power measurements (in dB relative)
- Averaging (manual and automatic)
- Power offset
- Activate/deactivate S-Parameter compensation, if loaded into your R&S®NRP-Z
- Display sensor information
Important: This app depends on a working USB host (USB – On The Go) controller built into your device. Some smartphones block high-power USB devices. In this case only the thermal power sensors will work.
For usage hints refer to application note 1MA215 available at http://www.rohde-schwarz.com/appnote/1MA215.
Warning: Connecting an R&S®NRP-Z power sensor to the USB port of your Android device will drain your battery regardless whether this app is active or not. Make sure to disconnect the power sensor whenever not in use.
The Solar Shading app lets a photovoltaic installer/designer complete a solar shading analysis in just a couple of minutes. The app uses your phone's compass, GPS and accelerometer to map the horizon or obstructions. Simply complete a 360 degree turn while tilting the phone to keep the top of any shading obstruction in the crosshairs.
This app gives a graphical representation of the sun path as well as a chart to see what percent of daily hours are lost per month and a kWh output graph.
The kWh output graph can be configured to use PVWatts data for an accurate kWh output or calculated using only the incident angle of the graph to model monthly dips in production due to array tilt angle.
This analysis can be printed to PDF and sent to yourself or a client. Multiple shading analyses can be performed and saved to the user's SD card.
1) Create a PDF report showing the sun path, solar losses and output graphs
2) Create a shading output file for use with SAM and PVSyst models
3) Export graphs and location to Google earth file
4) View site location in Google Maps
5) Add overlay image to sun path graph
6) "Clip" portions of the sunpath graph to model multiple "What if" scenarios
7) Solar compass for quick site assessment
8) Create a PDF comparison report to compare multiple jobs against each other
9) Use PVWatts data to calculate kWh output (be sure to get a PVWatts key if necessary https://developer.nrel.gov/signup)
Please read the directions in the menu as the horizon mapping process may not be self evident.
App provides a compass for quick reference when on a site.
Three things to note with this app:
1) Your phones SD card must be mounted for this program to function properly (if the phone has an SD card).
2) All of the calculations are done on the phone locally so that the app can be used in remote locations, however, this means that on devices with lower processing speeds the calculations will take a while to process.
3) You need to have an internet connection when you start the app for a license check.
If you are having trouble figuring out how to map the horizon please e-mail.
Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM. Supported on most tablets that don't have a default landscape orientation.
Please e-mail any questions, comments or concerns. If you like the app please rate it, if not please send an e-mail and let us know why so that we can make the necessary changes.
Met de SlimmeMeter Pilot app kunt u uw energieverbruik op een simpele en heldere manier op uw Smartphone of Tablet bekijken.
• Inzicht in het actuele verbruik
• Historische verbruik via dag- , week- , maand- en jaargrafieken met vergelijking van het energieverbruik met de vorige dag of vorige week
• Bespaartips om uw energieverbruik te verlagen
• Toegang tot het forum waar u vragen kunt stellen, en met ons en andere gebruikers uw ervaring en tips kunt delen.
U bent in het bezit van een Ectual van Enexis en deze is geïnstalleerd op uw Slimme Meter
De Anna-inzicht app is een creatie van de Nederlandse Energie Maatschappij. Gratis, voor alle Nederlanders. www.anna-inzicht.nl.
1- Step 1:
Select electric devices.
2- Step 2:
Configure the quantity and daily usage of the devices.
3- Step 3:
Configure the system
Press Calculate button.
PowerTools uses your actual energy data through Green Button Connect My Data. Currently only for customers of San Diego Gas & Electric.
PowerTools allows you to:
· Understand your energy use on an hourly, daily or monthly basis
· Compare your energy use against weather and your average use
· Learn about actions you can take to reduce your energy use, including rebates on energy efficient appliances and more
· Set and track goals to save energy
· Pay your bill online, or find a payment location
· See a real-time map and status of outages in San Diego
· Follow local energy news via Twitter feed
· Collect EcoScore points for saving energy
· Watch videos about programs available to customers and tips to save energy
PowerTools is Smart Grid Privacy Certified by TRUSTe for protection of your personal information and energy use data.
1. Adding the meter reading.
2. View and update the previous month and current month reading.
3. Reminder alert for your bill payment(Monthly and Bi-Monthly).
4. View and update the history.
5. Domestic type reading calculation.
6. Commercial type reading calculation.
Smart meter, meter reading, eb calculation, tneb, calculation.
Now to overcome that fear, we have created an app which let you know when is the last date along with the amount due on your electricity bill.
This app will walk you through using your electric meter, or the wattage on your appliance to determine how much electricity you are using. Based on the cost per kWh, you can find out how much it costs per day, month or year!
Speed - Data - Voice - Quality
With the ad-free RadioOpt Traffic Monitor you can check your 3G / 4G speed and keep an eye on network coverage and data usage on your smartphone. Integrated key-features: speed test for 3G / 4G networks, inspection of network availability and data usage monitoring. You can also manage apps with the Traffic Monitor Task Manager.
The speed test of the RadioOpt Traffic Monitor shows you the speed and latency of your UMTS, LTE and Wi-Fi network on a speedometer, separated into upload, download and ping speed. After each test you receive an assessment of your result, comparing it to users in your region. So you can find out if you surf the net faster or slower than the rest of the world. All speed tests are archived with all details and can be accessed anytime and viewed on the integrated map view. The archived data helps you to recognize speed variations quickly.
Discover the reasons of bad network performance with Traffic Monitor! The coverage map displays network availability depending on your current position. The network coverage of each provider is shown on the coverage map for select countries, with more countries added over time.
Avoid unpleasant surprises after your holidays. Traffic Monitor detects foreign networks if you are abroad and shows dedicated roaming counters. So you can always keep an eye on your roaming usage.
Monitor your data usage in a self-specified period of time. Therefore you can set all your details of your data plan like the starting date of your billing period or your maximal data allowance. You can also choose between weekly, monthly or 30-day billing period lengths. Traffic Monitor measures your data usage in general and by app. So you are always well-informed because Traffic Monitor warns you if you have exceeded your specified data volume. In addition, data usage abroad is shown separately so that you can track your roaming charges easily.
The integrated task manager shows you all running apps at a glance and offers you also the possibility to close memory-consuming apps.
Traffic Monitor is for free and does not contain any ads! We are happy about positive ratings and your feedback :-). Thank you!
- Manage, organize, and track bills, invoices, statements, tax files, and receipts in one place.
- Manage all your financial, utility, retail, insurance accounts securely.
- Forward statements to Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox or other cloud services.
- Don't miss any bills or payments.
- Go paperless in seconds and get your paperwork organized.
- Find and share any financial or household document when you need it.
- Be prepared for the tax season: FileThis collects your W-2 and other year-end tax documents.
- Maintain a personal health record: FileThis gathers your EOB's and health insurance statements.
- Manage expenses and receipts with ease.
- Document and Account Protection with Bank-Level Security - with 256-bit encryption.
Getting and staying organized has never been easier! No matter what you’re doing, from bill pay and tax preparation to insurance or buying a house, have all your most important documents when you need them.
"50 Best Websites and Services 2014" - Time.com, August 2014
"FileThis makes life easier by collecting together all of your electronic statements into one place." - Lifehacker, June 2014
HOW IT WORKS:
FileThis is one service for all your accounts. FileThis fetches your documents from your US banks, credit cards, investment accounts, retirement accounts, mortgages, insurances (auto, home, renters, health, dental, life) and more. You get up to three years worth of data within minutes. In addition you can upload, capture, or email documents to FileThis Cloud.
FileThis excels at managing household documents like bank statements, utility bills, insurance documentation, and the like. It can determine the relevant date, name your document intelligently, and even match up your document with your household accounts. FileThis keeps you organized!
BANKS, INVESTMENT, MORTGAGE, WEALTH, PAYROLL, RETIREMENT (US):
FileThis fetches your statements from hundreds of financial institutions including ADP, American Express, Ameriprise, Bank of America, Bank of the West, Barclays, Capital One, Charles Schwab, Chase Bank, Citibank, Discover, ETrade, Fidelity, First Tech, Great West, Franklin Templeton, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Intuit, J.P. Morgan, KeyBank, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Nationstar, Oppenheimer, PayPal, Quicken Loans, Scottrade, Simple, UBS, Union Bank, US Bank, Vanguard, Wells Fargo Bank, and many more!
FileThis fetches your insurance statements including Explanation of Benefits from Aetna, Allstate, Ally, Anthem, Cigna, Farmers, Humana, ING, Liberty Mutual, Kaiser, Mercury, MetLife, Premera, Progressive, State Farm, Travelers, UMB, United Healthcare and many more!
ADT, American Water, AT&T, BGE, CenterPoint Energy, Century Link, Charter, Citizens Energy Group, Comcast, ComEd, Cox, DP&L, DirecTV, Dish, Dominion, Duke Energy, First Energy, Frontier, Geico, NYSEG, Peco, Pepco, PG&E, PGW, PGE, SDGE, Sprint, T Mobile, Time Warner Cable, Verizon, Vonage, Waste Management and many more!
FASHION, AUTO, HOME, RETAIL (US):
Abercrombie & Fitch, Amazon, Audi, Banana Republic, Best Buy, Bloomingdales, BMW, Boston Store, Bowflex, Chevron, Costco, Crate & Barrel, Dressbarn, Eddie Bauer, Exon, Gap, Good Year, Guitar Center, Home Depot, JCP, Kia, Kohl's, L.L. Bean, Lane Bryant, Lexus, Lowe's, Macy's, Men's Warehouse, Mercedes-Benz, Neiman Marcus, NFL, Nordstrom, Office Depot, Old Navy, Pier1 Imports, Sears, Shell and many more!
Disclaimer: All trademarks are the exclusive property of the respective trademark holders.
Do you prefer to calculate complete algebraic expressions... or maybe you are a fan of Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) ?
Would you like to have a calculator which looks like 'real' on the screen of your smartphone ?
All of this and much more is offered by PG Calculator - the only calculator you will ever need.
PG Calculator is an application that turns your smartphone or tablet into a powerful scientific calculator with nice and simple user interface.
PG Calculator offers two operational modes: algebraic and RPN:
* In algebraic mode you can enter the entire math expressions such as (2+3)*(4-1) or sin(Pi/3)+cos(Pi/6). It then gives you the correct result according to the conventional mathematical operators.
* In RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) mode you first input your numbers and then tell calculator what to do with them. So for example if you want to calculate (3+4)*5 you simply type as follows: 3 ENTER 4 ENTER + 5 ENTER *. The ENTER key places the number on stack and the operator keys do the task on the numbers
* Two operational modes: algebraic and RPN;
* Basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division;
* Exponentiation and the calculation of square roots;
* Basic and inverse trigonometric functions;
* The natural logarithms and the decimal;
* Calculator allows you to enter numbers in decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal;
* Calculator offers the possibility to change the appearance of the user interface with built-in 'skins';
NOTE: This version of the application is free. It displays ads but has the same functionality as the 'PG Calculator (Standard)' edition.
KitKat users: The notification must be in the notifications center (not in the status bar), otherwise the widget will freeze because of a KitKat system bug. You can disable the notification at your own risk.
This does not open, it is a Home screen 1x1 widget only. Place on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Tiny Battery Widget. If it does not show in widgets' list, move it to the internal memory (widgets do not work when on SD card).
Multiple icon sizes (widget is always 1x1, but icon can be large, normal or tiny) and customizable colors for different values of the battery level!
It shows exact battery level also for some Motorola devices (1% steps confirmed on droid x, defy+, razr and others. It is a precise value not an estimate. If you have problems, email us please). Battery level text on the widget can be hidden (check settings).
To quickly toggle some system settings, just tap the battery.
- turn WiFi on/off
- turn Bluetooth on/off
- turn GPS on/off
- turn mobile data on/off (CDMA phones android 2.3.3 and newer only), not working on L for now
- turn auto-sync on/off
- turn WiFi tethering on/off (experimental. this will not enable WiFi tethering/hotspot if your phone does not support it)
- turn airplane mode on/off (optional, enable in settings. Android 4.2 just opens system settings, because Google removed this functionality from non-system apps)
- toggle ringer modes (sound only, sound+vib, vib, silent. choose in settings)
- NFC toggle opens system settings only (NFC toggle is not permitted for non-system apps)
To quickly access WiFi/BT/GPS/APN settings, tap the settings button next to the toggle button.
There is also a quick screen brightness option. Just move the sun on the seekbar.
Battery colors can be customized. There are three levels: Full (>70%), Medium (> 25%) and Warning (<25%), which are customizable through settings. Default colors are green, yellow and red, respectively. Hit the menu button when the Settings Toggler dialog is visible. Also the battery opacity can be changed.
Custom vertical alignment option to perfectly align with other widgets.
Settings toggler dialog can be automatically closed after some events e.g. WiFi connected/disabled, BT enabled/disabled (check the settings).
Internet access: for Ads only
GPS: for quick GPS enable/disable and open GPS system settings. Apps can not enable the GPS whenever they want since android 2.3.3.
Before giving us a bad rating, write us an email and we will help you (widget stopped updating, battery level off, wrong/random colors, anything?). Please write an email (email@example.com). Thank you.
WHITE-CZ for Czech translation
Наиль Шайхутдинов Russian translation
This widget was made for us, to be the best battery widget, and released to the public. Enjoy!
But beware, there are plenty of other challenges and obstacles that stand in your way.
Keywords: Game, Labyrinth, Maze, Puzzle, GVS, Cal Poly, Sexy, Hot, Fun, Great, Fantastic, Amazing, Capstone, Ball, Roll, Tilt.