A screen can be turned off only by pushing a power supply from the icon of an application.
も OK which arranges an icon as it is, it is OK even if it arranges as a widget.
Since animation will move if an icon etc. are pushed, a screen can be turned off by carrying out the tap of the screen once again.
Even if it does not carry out a tap, a screen is automatically turned off in several seconds.
Then, please enjoy a pleasant smart phone life.
Cautions: When putting in this application, authority is searched for, but this authority accesses a system side.
Since data is not transmitted freely, please feel easy.
No LED notification. No vibration.
Thanks to Abu Iyad for Arabic translation in the app.
# Make sure you have installed GO Power Master Pro (Free). The key will turn it into a super-power tool to save battery!
# The same key can be used on several devices with authorization account.
Designed by GO Dev Team, GO Power Master #over 10 Million Users Choice# is a powerful, smart, and easy to use battery saving tool which able to prolong the battery endurance time by 50%. It intelligently manages your battery use to your own needs and runs automatically after configured.
With one click, GO Power Master optimizes power consumption by managing wifi, mobile data, audio, Bluetooth, screen brightness, toggle synchronization, apps and other battery draining component. It helps decrease power loss and prolong battery endurance time.
With pre-set modes and smart toggle control, GO Power Master enables you to configure the battery saving schedule to your unique needs. After configuration, it runs by itself and intelligently switches modes, turns on/off toggles as with different battery level, phone status, or time. It can't be more easier!
### Ultimate KEY Features Added:
✔ automatically switch mode when charging battery
✔ smart auto synchronization of switch on/off
✔ Bluetooth turn off when not in use
✔ toggle on notification bar
✔ editable default modes to your unique needs
✔ detailed power consumption for specific app
✔ charging record helping built a healthy charging habit
✔ delicate themes specially designed for Pro Version
# Basic Features:
✔ pre-set 3 default and 2 custom battery saving modes
✔ smart mode switching by battery power/time
✔ wifi/mobile data off when screen off
✔ kill background running apps when screen off
✔ apps power consumption monitoring and analyzing
✔ battery information shown in status bar
✔ widgets with 4*1 and 1*1 size
You should install the latest version of GO Power Master firstly!
How to add the Power Master widgets?
Long press the home screen, select “Widget” and select “GO Power Master (4*1)”. Make sure there is enough space on your home screen.
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion: email@example.com
We are constantly improving GO Power Master Pro. If you like it, please do recommend it to your friends. Your support is always appreciated.
Copyrights 2004-2013 by GO Dev Team LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The future theme is designed for GO Power Master Systerm Widget.
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Power Master and upgrade to the full version.
2. Open the GO Power Master and click the "Widget Theme" icon in the home screen.
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Syterm Widget" or "GOWidget".
◆How to add a Systerm Widget？
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “Widgets”-Find GO Power Master
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
One Power Guard is a unique battery enhancement tool designed to conserve your battery power an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. One Power Guard will decrease your charging time and increase your device performance while also increasing your uptime. One Power Guard will also protect your device from faulty applications that can: cause over-heating (decreasing your battery lifespan); run down your battery; prevent your device from deep-sleeping; and, use unneeded resources such as WiFi and Cell Data. By selecting any one of the six customized power-saving modes, you are able to match your power savings needs to your lifestyle. There is no need to purchase extra batterys or a larger battery, just use One Power Guard.
Why this app need root?
Because only rooted devices can be optimized the kernel.
Cloud Stats: http://www.opgpro.com/cloud/
XDA Post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1947559
Some Users's Stories http://www.onexuan.com/battery/story.php
1. Extends stand-by time and battery life; optimizes charging parameters
2. Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
3. Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
4. Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
5. Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
6. Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
7. Professional Tips on power optimization
Keyword: one, Battery Saver, OPG, battery, Flappy, Flappy Bird, Saver, Deep Sleep, JuiceDefender, Battery Booster, Widget, Battery Stats, Battery Widget, Deep Sleep Battery Saver, GO Power Master, Power Manager, Facebook Home, Saving, Tweak, Save Battery, Battery Widget, Best, QQ, Twitter, BetterBatteryStats, Battery Doctor, antutu, supersu, superuser
Changed the label "Data (EDGE)" to "Data (APN)" to more accurately
reflect what is actually happening. There has been some confusion from
users (see most recent review) as to what this feature is actually
doing. The app is actually not altering EDGE, 3G, or 4G settings. Due
to android limitations, the app cannot (programmatically) turn off
Data in the same way a user would so instead it disables your Access
Point Name (APN) connection information (i.e. the phones Data Network
login information for your carrier). This removes your carriers data
network and has the effect of disabling data (including the battery
savings), however, data has not strictly been disabled (only your APN
settings have been). Therefore, if you disable data with this app,
manually re-enabling data outside the app using the OS Mobile Network
settings will not work as expected. If data has been disabled with
this app, the best way to re-enable data is to use the apps manual
Data switch or Data schedule.
Apologies for any confusion caused, please note that this app is only
week old and we're constantly looking to improve the user experience.
Please email me or comment on the facebook page if you have any
suggestions or comments. Also, if the app is not working for you,
please contact me with your issues before leaving a negative rating
and I'll do my best to fix the problem.
Also searched as: Battery Saver, Battery Manager, Battery Power App, Battery Booster, Save Battery Life, Improve Battery Life, Battery App, Increase Battery Life, Battery Improver, Extend Battery Life, Battery Power Saving, Super Power, Boost Battery Life, Battery Widget, Battery Management, Battery Tool, Battery Monitor, Power Control, Save Power, Battery Toggle, Task Killer App, Battery Helper, Battery Profile, Power Management, Battery Usage, Battery Performance, Battery Tuner, Battery Notifier, Power Manager, Power Saver, Power, Battery Usage, Brightness Schedule, Bluetooth Schedule, Wifi Schedule, APN Schedule, Battery Tips, Airplane Mode Schedule
related terms: mobile data toggle, mobile data usage, mobile data widget, mobile data monitor, mobile data tool, mobile data tuner, apn toggle, apn usage, apn widget, apn monitor, apn tool, apn tuner, wifi toggle, wifi usage, wifi widget, wifi monitor, wifi tool, wifi tuner, wi-fi toggle, wi-fi usage, wi-fi monitor, wi-fi tuner, APN toggle
★ We have partnered with Pocket-Change to offer you awesome real rewards & prizes for just using the app! ★
Battery Saver – Extra Power is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend your battery life and optimize using habit. We manage to get your battery throughout the day by intelligently dealing with phone’s network connectivity, screen time out and screen brightness.
Simply select your battery saving mode and sit back and allow Battery Saver – Extra Power to maximise your battery.
• Improves the battery life of your device
• Range of saving modes to suit your needs
• Displays Battery statistics
• Smart battery saver (we have put a lot of effort and testing into it)
• Very intuitive and powerful tool
• A lot more to come in coming updates!
• "Wow, what a difference, it's the only battery saver app you will need. I'm surprised it's free"
• "This app rocks. I have a droid ventura. Battery always died until I installed this app. Thank you"
• "This app is great...usually my phone battery drains out in 5-6 hr but it has increased my backup up to 10-12 hr"
• "Battery Saver - Extra Power works and works well. I'm impressed"
• "It simply works as intended ..would recommend and other apps from same developer ...good job"
• "Best battery saving app. It really works, my Galaxy Note used to be 40% or less in the late afternoon when phone was on full charge in the morning. Now it's 55% Great improvement, I was using Extra Saving mode. Highly recommended"
Try it and see your how your battery last a lot longer! You won't be disappointed & it's also FREE!
Please send us your feedback! Any suggestion is welcome!
keywords: battery saver, extra power, battery booster, boost, save, drain, pocket change rewards.
This application was written to overcome a hardware design flaw in the HTC Desire. When the Desire screen is off, there is no way of telling if it is powered on or not. The only way to switch on the screen is to press the power button, which boots the phone if it was off. This frustrating sequence led to a lot of accidental boot ups, and popping the battery out of the back of the device to stop the load sequence.
I wrote this app to blink the LED allowing you to be sure your phone is on or off.
Thanks for using Power On Indicator! I hope you find it useful. I must point out though, controlling phone LEDs is very difficult for software developers. Often there are reasons why the LED won\'t blink in ways I cannot fix. For example:
1 - You must exempt this from task killers or it won't work for very long.
2 - On most Android phones, all LEDs disable when the screen comes on.
3 - Not all phones support all settings. For example, a hardware limitation means the HTC Desire will only flash green once a second.
4 - Dragging your application's notification bar down disables all LED flashes for a minute.
5 - Enabling Direct Mode in other LED controlling apps will interfere with it.
Thank you everyone for your positive feedback!
I have decided to start compiling efficacy reports. More always welcome. Please let me know rather than giving 1 star.
HTC Desire - Works, but only with Green light
HTC Desire S - Works, but only with Green light
Desire Z - Works, but only with Green light
HTC Wildfire - Works, but only with Green light
Xperia arc - Works
Motorola Defy - Works
HTC Sensation - Works intermittently?
Samsung Galaxy S - Will never work (it has no physical LED)
Xperia Ray - Works intermittently?
Xperia U - Does not work
ZTE Warp - Does not work
You can't find a better source of energy then sunlight. It is presented in unlimited amount all over the globe, it's free and it has no destructive impact on the environment.
If you have ever thought of using this source, but have always had some doubts or questions as "Is my location getting enough sunlight?", "Do I have enough area on my roof to cover my annual energy consumption?", "What side of my roof is more energy effective?", "How much area do I need to cover my energy needs?", "How would my energy bill change after PV system installation?", now you can answer all these question using SolarMeter app for Android OS.
Solar Meter helps you to check solar potential of your roof, how much solar power you are getting at your location throughout the year and help to estimate how much energy a photovoltaic system is able to produce per month.
- SolarMeter has following features:
- Real-time solar power calculation based on current location, panel/device orientation and panel/device tilt**
- Solar Power and Energy calculation for different period of time: day, month, year
- Ideal (calculated) and experimental statistical solar data (offline) available
- Sensor based inputs for orientation and tilt
- Automatic current location search using GPS and Network
- Graph/Plot 2D data presentation
- Solar panel efficiency control
- Bill and Saving estimation based on user input (energy monthly or annual consumption).
- Roof tilt angle measurement
- Roof area calculation based on Planimeter * or/and Partometer* apps measurements
- Metric and Imperial units
- Save, share screenshots and text reports feature with LONG TOUCH on results views.
- available for Android phones and tablets
* Note: These apps need to be installed to be able to use them for measurements.
** Make sure your Time Zone settings are correct.
KEYWORDS: solar energy, solar panel, power, roof area, panel installation, annual, energy consumption, solar cell, green energy, photovoltaic, PV systems, output, energy generation, kW, kWh, regenerated energy sources, renewable energy, array, roof mounted system, tilt angle, volt, watt, roof pitch, collector, high energy conversion efficiency, solar insolation, android, solar calculator, solar analyzer, solar charger, sun, visualize
on Rooted Devices: If app force-close at start, then INSTALL BUSYBOX!
Supports Root Access, so this app can be a perfect alternative of Root Explorer!
Especially, It can set permissions to many files in one time!
Power File Manager can run very low spec smartphones.
1. Support Copy/Paste/Delete, etc. Just necessary features.
2. Very Simple UI, No Ads.
3. All features are in Long-Click Menu or just Press Menu Key.
4. This app can run Android 2.2 Froyo ~ Android 4.4 Kitkat (Latest Android)
* Thanks to. Angeloid Team
* If you purchased Pro Version, then Restart this App, and if you re-install this app then press menu key-Upgrade to Pro Version, then it'll be Pro again.
ASTRO / ES File Manager / File Manager / File Explorer / Root Explorer / Solid Explorer / Twitter / KakaoTalk / KakaoStory / DreamNarae / Free / Free Root Explorer / Multi Permission
PowerTools for SDG&E uses your actual energy data through Green Button Connect My Data. You must be an SDG&E customer, use My Account and register for a login at http://www.sdge.com/using-green-button-connect-my-data.
If you are a San Diego Gas & Electric customer, PowerTools allows you to:
· Understand your energy use on an hourly, daily or monthly basis
· Compare your energy use against weather and your average use
· Learn about actions you can take to reduce your energy use, including rebates on energy efficient appliances and more
· Set and track goals to save energy
· Pay your bill online, or find a payment location
· See a real-time map and status of outages in San Diego
· Follow local energy news via SDG&E's Twitter feed
· Collect EcoScore points for saving energy
· Watch videos about programs available to customers and tips to save energy
PowerTools for SDG&E is Smart Grid Privacy Certified by TRUSTe for protection of your personal information and energy use data.
Most electical meters today have a diode that transmits pulses in step with consumption. The diode is marked like "1000 imp / kWh". Put the phone's camera to the diode and measure consumption. The diode probably transmits in infrared so it will not be visible to human eyes, however the camera on the phone will see it.
More instructions on google+ site
In an electric power system, a load with a low power factor draws more current than a load with a high power factor for the same amount of useful power transferred. The higher currents increase the energy lost in the distribution system, and require larger wires and other equipment. Because of the costs of larger equipment and wasted energy, electrical utilities will usually charge a higher cost to industrial or commercial customers where there is a low power factor.One way of improving the power factor is to use capacitors connected parallel to the load to raise it to 1 or close to it.
This simple app calculates the capacitance required to correct a given power factor in a 3 phase electrical circuit to unity (1) or to a point below unity.Thus improving the efficiency of that electrical circuit.It also includes a calculator to calculate true power, apparent power or power factor
More from developer
But beware, there are plenty of other challenges and obstacles that stand in your way.
Keywords: Game, Labyrinth, Maze, Puzzle, GVS, Cal Poly, Sexy, Hot, Fun, Great, Fantastic, Amazing, Capstone, Ball, Roll, Tilt.