You can't find a better source of energy then sunlight. It is presented in unlimited amount all over the globe, it's free and it has no destructive impact on the environment.
If you have ever thought of using this source, but have always had some doubts or questions as "Is my location getting enough sunlight?", "Do I have enough area on my roof to cover my annual energy consumption?", "What side of my roof is more energy effective?", "How much area do I need to cover my energy needs?", "How would my energy bill change after PV system installation?", now you can answer all these question using SolarMeter app for Android OS.
Solar Meter helps you to check solar potential of your roof, how much solar power you are getting at your location throughout the year and help to estimate how much energy a photovoltaic system is able to produce per month.
- SolarMeter has following features:
- Real-time solar power calculation based on current location, panel/device orientation and panel/device tilt**
- Solar Power and Energy calculation for different period of time: day, month, year
- Ideal (calculated) and experimental statistical solar data (offline) available
- Sensor based inputs for orientation and tilt
- Automatic current location search using GPS and Network
- Graph/Plot 2D data presentation
- Solar panel efficiency control
- Bill and Saving estimation based on user input (energy monthly or annual consumption).
- Roof tilt angle measurement
- Roof area calculation based on Planimeter * or/and Partometer* apps measurements
- Metric and Imperial units
- Save, share screenshots and text reports feature with LONG TOUCH on results views.
- available for Android phones and tablets
* Note: These apps need to be installed to be able to use them for measurements.
** Make sure your Time Zone settings are correct.
KEYWORDS: solar energy, solar panel, power, roof area, panel installation, annual, energy consumption, solar cell, green energy, photovoltaic, PV systems, output, energy generation, kW, kWh, regenerated energy sources, renewable energy, array, roof mounted system, tilt angle, volt, watt, roof pitch, collector, high energy conversion efficiency, solar insolation, android, solar calculator, solar analyzer, solar charger, sun, visualize
Works fast, consumes minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.
● Home screen widgets:
► System Resources – displays general information about the system. Allow you to configure the options for action by clicking on the widget (configurable in the options program). Available actions for a widget:
- Clean up the memory by pressing a widget
- Launch System monitor
- Update the content of the widget
► CPU Monitor – displays a graph of the current CPU load.
► Memory monitor – displays a graph of memory usage.
► Battery monitor – displays a graph of battery usage.
● Task Manager. Manages tasks loaded to RAM. Capabilities:
► Close tasks. Tasks in the application divided on types:
- System tasks highlighted to red color. Closing system tasks not recommended – it might cause instability in the system.
- User tasks highlighted to green color. User tasks you can safely close.
- Ignored tasks, highlighted in white. Ignored tasks – are tasks that you added to the Ignore List.
► Indicates the number of memory used for tasks.
► Auto closing tasks. To allow closing of system tasks, you need to enable option «Closing system tasks» in «Menu/Settings/Memory clearing».
► Ignore List. When adding tasks to Ignore List it will not close automatically when finished.
● Package Manager. Manages the applications installed on your system. Capabilities:
► Run applications
► Information about installed package
► Opening Android Market page for the selected application
► Uninstalling the applications packages
► Search for installed packages.
● Detail information of the system:
- OS Build
● Turn off monitoring tasks when screen off, it allow save battery power.
● Clean memory when screen off.
► Modes of memory cleanup:
Low – clean tasks what do not use resources
Medium – clean unused tasks and background tasks
High – clean unused task, background tasks and active tasks
Hard – clean all available tasks.
● Adding a Monitor System icon in the notification bar. Pressing on icon will run Task Manager. In addition, you can add to the notification area icon of current CPU usage and memory usage icon.
● Support autorun. If this option is enabled, after every reboot of the system will display an icon in notification area. When press icon the System monitor run.
* The app features Automatic Measurement mode with image processing for one click measurements.
(!) Calibration Guide:
Any android camera device, phone or tablet, can be used for measurement. Just follow the procedure to calibrate your device and you are ready to measure distances to any object with your camera.
Using standard objects like car, window, golf flag, human height, etc. as a reference you can measure distances to them - just select custom option and enter an object size value.
LaserDistanceMeter has a list of commonly used reference objects like credit card, Letter or A4 sheet, coins, DVD disk, etc.
The App shows measurement results in different units: meter (m), millimeter (mm), centimeter (cm), feet (ft), inch (in), yard (yd) based on user settings.
There is an option to make a picture and work with the still image instead of live camera view, Zoom View feature helps to align object boundaries accurately. You can use screen outside the Zoom View for fine adjustment (1px step)
The app has following distinctive features:
- automatic measurement mode
- different measurement units
- list of predefined reference objects
- ability to define any custom object as a reference object
- ability to calibrate any android camera to use for measurements
- ability to use non-vertical and non-horizontal reference objects or features
- quick calibration with predefined standard objects.
- save and share measurement results
- exposure control
This app can be useful for outdoor and sport activities: golf, hiking, traveling, etc., where quick estimation of distances is needed.
It also can be used to measure room or apartment size, distance between walls (using standard objects as electric outlet, door width or height, standard window size), or make measurement on construction sites, to do land measurement and surveying, as a rangefinder.
For example two persons can measure out landscape and distance using height of one person as the reference.
It is also very easy to measure person's height with this app. In automatic mode you can measure height of your kids quickly and with good accuracy, and save the measurement pictures for your progress records.
Using the custom option you can make measurements in wide range depending on a reference object size: from mm to km, from inches to miles.
Please enjoy the Laser Distance Meter and thank you for your support!
PowerTools for SDG&E uses your actual energy data through Green Button Connect My Data. You must be an SDG&E customer, use My Account and register for a login at http://www.sdge.com/using-green-button-connect-my-data.
If you are a San Diego Gas & Electric customer, PowerTools allows you to:
· Understand your energy use on an hourly, daily or monthly basis
· Compare your energy use against weather and your average use
· Learn about actions you can take to reduce your energy use, including rebates on energy efficient appliances and more
· Set and track goals to save energy
· Pay your bill online, or find a payment location
· See a real-time map and status of outages in San Diego
· Follow local energy news via SDG&E's Twitter feed
· Collect EcoScore points for saving energy
· Watch videos about programs available to customers and tips to save energy
PowerTools for SDG&E is Smart Grid Privacy Certified by TRUSTe for protection of your personal information and energy use data.
Display battery level
Display voltage that battery have
Relatively big solar panel
Progress bar when charging
Progress even in little light
Solar Charger Free actually is for your friends. Install this app in your mobile and tell your friends that your cell is charging battery from solar energy. Have a great fun ;) Your mobile will have a unique ability before exposing the secret to friends and a prang after exposing :p Please note that this app does not actually recharge your phone's battery. It may charge your friends :) Install and tell friends before they install it first. Enjoy Solar Charger Free :)
Keywords: solar charger, solar battery charger, battery charger, free apps, chargers official app
NOTE :- depending on your phone the maximum RPM measurable by the sensor may vary
How it works :
1. Just start the app and you'll see the dashboard
2. when anything moves over the proximity sensor of your phone (covering & uncovering it) you will immediately see the corresponding RPM value
3. The maximum RPM section shows the maximum RPM recorded in this launch
4. The sensor value part shows the immediate raw reading of the sensor
That's it ! enjoy
For any queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
First of all you have to use the settings page to configure your installation.
The most important factor is the “Turns per KWh” this defines the power meter type you have.
To Measure your consumption you have to follow these steps:
• Go down to your power meter
• When the mark of the disk passes the line press the “Start Measurement” button
• After one cycle press the “Stop measurement” button to hold the measurement.
The program now returns the calculated Watts over one turn of the disk period.
PC Monitor dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• Monitor and manage up to 5 systems for free for non-commercial use;
• To monitor a computer, download and install the PC software from www.mobilepcmonitor.com;
• After account creation, a 30 day trial subscription is activated. This free trial allows you to evaluate all server modules;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
- The status and uptime of all systems
- CPU usage and usage history chart
- Current available memory and usage history chart
- External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
- Ping round trip response time and response time chart
- Status of local hard disks
- Services status
- Network interfaces status and traffic chart
- Running processes
- Event logs
- Scheduled tasks status
- Ports status
- Logged in users
- Hardware details
- Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
- User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
- View and manage Windows updates
- Performance counters
- ... and more
- Start, pause, continue and stop a service
- Kill a process
- Start and stop a scheduled task
- Log off any logged in user
- Send a message to the logged in users
- Command prompt and PowerShell support
- Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
- Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
- Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
- Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
- Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
- Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
- Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
- Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
- Run SQL Server queries
- ... and more
* GET NOTIFIED:
- When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
- When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
- When the free memory is below a specified percentage
- When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
- When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
- When a user logs in or logs out
- When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
- When a monitored port is closed
- When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
- When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
- When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
- ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating systems supported:
- Server: Windows 2003 or higher
- Desktop: Windows XP or higher
- Linux: major distributions
- Mac: OS X 10.7+
This app consists of Advanced Vehicles, Kids can Learn about Solar Power, Passive Solar Power, Solar Power for the RV, Vertical Axis Wind Turbine.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app; we need ads to support our work.
Tags: solar power, solar power charger, solar power generator, portable solar power, solar power kits, diy solar power, solar power for homes, solar power batteries, solar power lights, residential solar power, solar power panels, solar power information.
- Small footprint, High Performance !
- Help you conserve Battery Life !
- Sleeps with your phone to save battery !
- Show battery charge on Notification Bar and/or by Widget !
From the main page of the application, you can select to activate/de-activate the Battery Notification which allows you to control your battery charge from every screen.
To activate the Battery Widget:
- Long click on your Home Screen, choose Widget and select "URSafe Battery" widget.
It will give you the exact status of the Battery Charge remaining or charging.
- If you click over it, you will go to the page of Battery Status of Android.
* Portuguese (Brazilian)
In case you like it and wants to support us to continue making good applications for you, consider buying the paid version.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: email@example.com
This app will walk you through using your electric meter, or the wattage on your appliance to determine how much electricity you are using. Based on the cost per kWh, you can find out how much it costs per day, month or year!
Perstory - personal history
This software aims at supporting you in tracking how often specific events happen or how often you are doing something that is important for you.
As an example, you are able to create a task „pour Flowers“. Every time you poured your flowers you can simply mark this task as done. The next time you are wondering when you did this specific task the last time, you can just check Perstory and know exactly when it was.
You can even program an item for a regular schedule. Perstory will notify you when a task is overdue so you'll never again forget your regular tasks.
Perstory saves a timestamp every time you mark a task as done. This enables you to keep track on how regular you are performing specific tasks. You can visualise this data as a chart (beta).
Meta: personal history, task, event, timestamp, time recording, notification, alarm, countdown, TODO list, schedule
Up to five types of measurement and up to five locations can be defined for a total of 25 customizable meters.
The resulting consumption series can be viewed as a bar graph or line graph. Consumption series is calculated per meter or by group of meters having the same type of measurement.
To change the month, swipe left or right on the screen or long press the title to jump to the current month. To edit a value do a long press on it.
When introducing a month value the calculated consumption is instantly showed as long as previous month reading is present.
This application uses integer numbers for meter readings.
More from developer
But beware, there are plenty of other challenges and obstacles that stand in your way.
Keywords: Game, Labyrinth, Maze, Puzzle, GVS, Cal Poly, Sexy, Hot, Fun, Great, Fantastic, Amazing, Capstone, Ball, Roll, Tilt.