You can't find a better source of energy then sunlight. It is presented in unlimited amount all over the globe, it's free and it has no destructive impact on the environment.
If you have ever thought of using this source, but have always had some doubts or questions as "Is my location getting enough sunlight?", "Do I have enough area on my roof to cover my annual energy consumption?", "What side of my roof is more energy effective?", "How much area do I need to cover my energy needs?", "How would my energy bill change after PV system installation?", now you can answer all these question using SolarMeter app for Android OS.
Solar Meter helps you to check solar potential of your roof, how much solar power you are getting at your location throughout the year and help to estimate how much energy a photovoltaic system is able to produce per month.
- SolarMeter has following features:
- Real-time solar power calculation based on current location, panel/device orientation and panel/device tilt**
- Solar Power and Energy calculation for different period of time: day, month, year
- Ideal (calculated) and experimental statistical solar data (offline) available
- Sensor based inputs for orientation and tilt
- Automatic current location search using GPS and Network
- Graph/Plot 2D data presentation
- Solar panel efficiency control
- Bill and Saving estimation based on user input (energy monthly or annual consumption).
- Roof tilt angle measurement
- Roof area calculation based on Planimeter * or/and Partometer* apps measurements
- Metric and Imperial units
- Save, share screenshots and text reports feature with LONG TOUCH on results views.
- available for Android phones and tablets
* Note: These apps need to be installed to be able to use them for measurements.
** Make sure your Time Zone settings are correct.
* The app features Automatic Measurement mode with image processing for one click measurements.
(!) Calibration Guide:
Any android camera device, phone or tablet, can be used for measurement. Just follow the procedure to calibrate your device and you are ready to measure distances to any object with your camera.
Using standard objects like car, window, golf flag, human height, etc. as a reference you can measure distances to them - just select custom option and enter an object size value.
LaserDistanceMeter has a list of commonly used reference objects like credit card, Letter or A4 sheet, coins, DVD disk, etc.
The App shows measurement results in different units: meter (m), millimeter (mm), centimeter (cm), feet (ft), inch (in), yard (yd) based on user settings.
There is an option to make a picture and work with the still image instead of live camera view, Zoom View feature helps to align object boundaries accurately. You can use screen outside the Zoom View for fine adjustment (1px step)
The app has following distinctive features:
- automatic measurement mode
- different measurement units
- list of predefined reference objects
- ability to define any custom object as a reference object
- ability to calibrate any android camera to use for measurements
- ability to use non-vertical and non-horizontal reference objects or features
- quick calibration with predefined standard objects.
- save and share measurement results
- exposure control
This app can be useful for outdoor and sport activities: golf, hiking, traveling, etc., where quick estimation of distances is needed.
It also can be used to measure room or apartment size, distance to walls (using standard objects as electric outlet, door width or height, standard window size), or make measurement on construction sites, to do land measurement and surveying, as a rangefinder.
For example two persons can measure out landscape and distance using height of one person as the reference.
It is also very easy to measure person's height with this app. In automatic mode you can measure height of your kids quickly and with good accuracy, and save the measurement pictures for your progress records.
Using the custom option you can make measurements in wide range depending on a reference object size: from mm to km, from inches to miles.
Please enjoy the Laser Distance Meter and thank you for your support!
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly).
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to email@example.com, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
One Power Guard is a unique battery enhancement tool designed to conserve your battery power an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. One Power Guard will decrease your charging time and increase your device performance while also increasing your uptime. One Power Guard will also protect your device from faulty applications that can: cause over-heating (decreasing your battery lifespan); run down your battery; prevent your device from deep-sleeping; and, use unneeded resources such as WiFi and Cell Data. By selecting any one of the six customized power-saving modes, you are able to match your power savings needs to your lifestyle. There is no need to purchase extra batterys or a larger battery, just use One Power Guard.
Cloud Stats: http://www.opgpro.com/cloud/
XDA Post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1947559
1. Extends stand-by time and battery life; optimizes charging parameters
2. Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
3. Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
4. Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
5. Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
6. Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
7. Professional Tips on power optimization
Changed the label "Data (EDGE)" to "Data (APN)" to more accurately
reflect what is actually happening. There has been some confusion from
users (see most recent review) as to what this feature is actually
doing. The app is actually not altering EDGE, 3G, or 4G settings. Due
to android limitations, the app cannot (programmatically) turn off
Data in the same way a user would so instead it disables your Access
Point Name (APN) connection information (i.e. the phones Data Network
login information for your carrier). This removes your carriers data
network and has the effect of disabling data (including the battery
savings), however, data has not strictly been disabled (only your APN
settings have been). Therefore, if you disable data with this app,
manually re-enabling data outside the app using the OS Mobile Network
settings will not work as expected. If data has been disabled with
this app, the best way to re-enable data is to use the apps manual
Data switch or Data schedule.
Apologies for any confusion caused, please note that this app is only
week old and we're constantly looking to improve the user experience.
Please email me or comment on the facebook page if you have any
suggestions or comments. Also, if the app is not working for you,
please contact me with your issues before leaving a negative rating
and I'll do my best to fix the problem.
Also searched as: Battery Saver, Battery Manager, Battery Power App, Battery Booster, Save Battery Life, Improve Battery Life, Battery App, Increase Battery Life, Battery Improver, Extend Battery Life, Battery Power Saving, Super Power, Boost Battery Life, Battery Widget, Battery Management, Battery Tool, Battery Monitor, Power Control, Save Power, Battery Toggle, Task Killer App, Battery Helper, Battery Profile, Power Management, Battery Usage, Battery Performance, Battery Tuner, Battery Notifier, Power Manager, Power Saver, Power, Battery Usage, Brightness Schedule, Bluetooth Schedule, Wifi Schedule, APN Schedule, Battery Tips, Airplane Mode Schedule
related terms: mobile data toggle, mobile data usage, mobile data widget, mobile data monitor, mobile data tool, mobile data tuner, apn toggle, apn usage, apn widget, apn monitor, apn tool, apn tuner, wifi toggle, wifi usage, wifi widget, wifi monitor, wifi tool, wifi tuner, wi-fi toggle, wi-fi usage, wi-fi monitor, wi-fi tuner, APN toggle
Control your heater with just one touch!
Just setup heater phone number, password and command - READY!
IMPORTANT: This app works only for ThermoCall2/TC2, either by sending SMS commands to TC2 Connect like '00 ON' or by calling TC2 Comfort and then sending the required keys, or by sending SMS commands to TC2 Comfort like '00+ H'.
It does not work with Thermo Call 3 devices.
- Select ON/OFF command initiated by a CALL or SMS
- Safely enter password
- Adapt pause length and code for different country and network requirements
- Choose comfort commands from a predefined list
- Configure user defined ON/OFF and COMFORT commands and button text
You may like to check webasto@iViNi.apps for more info.
No LED notification. No vibration.
Thanks to Abu Iyad for Arabic translation in the app.
Just enter your unites consumed and the app will give the approximate
charges in Sri Lankan Rupees.
Rate sheet is taken from ceb.lk website and the application calculates
the complex layered rates as per the government tariffs.
* This is application is valid for Sri Lanka only.
on Rooted Devices: If app force-close at start, then INSTALL BUSYBOX!
Supports Root Access, so this app can be a perfect alternative of Root Explorer!
Especially, It can set permissions to many files in one time!
Power File Manager can run very low spec smartphones.
1. Support Copy/Paste/Delete, etc. Just necessary features.
2. Very Simple UI, No Ads.
3. All features are in Long-Click Menu or just Press Menu Key.
4. This app can run Android 2.2 Froyo ~ Android 4.4 Kitkat (Latest Android)
* Thanks to. Angeloid Team
* Internet Permission is required to report crash logs automatically. Privacy information is NOT included. You can turn it off in Settings.
As an example, enter gain = 40.0, P = 5.0 and R = 20.0 then push "Calculate' and your answer should be 9.95 W/m^2.
This app will walk you through using your electric meter, or the wattage on your appliance to determine how much electricity you are using. Based on the cost per kWh, you can find out how much it costs per day, month or year!
Select electric devices in the first screen of Solar Calculator
- Step 2:
Configure the quantity and daily usage of the devices in the second screen of Solar Calculator
- Step 3:
Configure the system in the third screen of Solar Calculator
Press Calculate button
Add device category and device.
- Add device category from the Settings of the application
- Add device by clicking on the plus (+) sign when the application launches
Update device information
-Update device by selecting a device and then by clicking on the edit button
-Delete device by selecting device and then by clicking on the delete button
But beware, there are plenty of other challenges and obstacles that stand in your way.
Keywords: Game, Labyrinth, Maze, Puzzle, GVS, Cal Poly, Sexy, Hot, Fun, Great, Fantastic, Amazing, Capstone, Ball, Roll, Tilt.