You can't find a better source of energy then sunlight. It is presented in unlimited amount all over the globe, it's free and it has no destructive impact on the environment.
If you have ever thought of using this source, but have always had some doubts or questions as "Is my location getting enough sunlight?", "Do I have enough area on my roof to cover my annual energy consumption?", "What side of my roof is more energy effective?", "How much area do I need to cover my energy needs?", "How would my energy bill change after PV system installation?", now you can answer all these question using SolarMeter app for Android OS.
Solar Meter helps you to check solar potential of your roof, how much solar power you are getting at your location throughout the year and help to estimate how much energy a photovoltaic system is able to produce per month.
- SolarMeter has following features:
- Real-time solar power calculation based on current location, panel/device orientation and panel/device tilt**
- Solar Power and Energy calculation for different period of time: day, month, year
- Ideal (calculated) and experimental statistical solar data (offline) available
- Sensor based inputs for orientation and tilt
- Automatic current location search using GPS and Network
- Graph/Plot 2D data presentation
- Solar panel efficiency control
- Bill and Saving estimation based on user input (energy monthly or annual consumption).
- Roof tilt angle measurement
- Roof area calculation based on Planimeter * or/and Partometer* apps measurements
- Metric and Imperial units
- Save, share screenshots and text reports feature with LONG TOUCH on results views.
- available for Android phones and tablets
* Note: These apps need to be installed to be able to use them for measurements.
** Make sure your Time Zone settings are correct.
The distances and object size can also be measured by Partometer App, but Partometer3D has no constrains on the camera position relative to the measured object.
The measurement plane / object plane don't have to be parallel to the camera plane.
It expands number of situations where application can be used. For example, big objects now can be measured by taking a picture from the side, objects and distances that are difficult to reach can be measured as well.
Partometer3D has the same application area as Partometer, but gives you more flexibility and power. Angle Mode can be used for roof angle measurements. This data can be used in SolarMeter app for solar energy calculations.
It has following important and distinctive features:
- measure in any selected plane in 3D space
- Length, Angle, Area, Circle Modes
- add/delete any number of measurement/ruler lines
- values assigned to each ruler line
- measure objects in different directions
- save and share you measurement
- find object ratios, if you don't not need absolute measurements
- compare object parts to each other
- use custom and predefined reference objects
- automatic reference object fine alignment using image processing
- reset reference object alignment by LONG TOUCH on auto alignment button
Partometer3D uses a phone/tablet camera and any available object with known size as a reference to perform measurement. To define the measurement plane a rectangular object (sheet of paper, credit card, custom object) is used. Image processing is used for automatic fine alignment with the reference object.
The App shows measurement results in different units: meters, millimeters, centimeters, feet, inches based on user settings. It also calculate dimensions of the object in relative units with respect to the reference object (ROL).
There is an option to make a picture and work with the still image instead of live camera view. Picture Load feature is also implemented to work with any picture from your photo gallery. Zoom View feature helps to align object boundaries accurately.
Partomter3D can be very useful if you need to measure bigger distances on the plane, where the simple ruler or tape is difficult to apply. All you need to do in this case is to place a rectangular object (credit card or sheet of paper) on the measurement plane,
make sure that the object of interest fits into the camera view and make measurements.
Thank you for your support.
* The app features Automatic Measurement mode with image processing for one click measurements.
(!) Calibration Guide:
Any android camera device, phone or tablet, can be used for measurement. Just follow the procedure to calibrate your device and you are ready to measure distances to any object with your camera.
Using standard objects like car, window, golf flag, human height, etc. as a reference you can measure distances to them - just select custom option and enter an object size value.
LaserDistanceMeter has a list of commonly used reference objects like credit card, Letter or A4 sheet, coins, DVD disk, etc.
The App shows measurement results in different units: meter (m), millimeter (mm), centimeter (cm), feet (ft), inch (in), yard (yd) based on user settings.
There is an option to make a picture and work with the still image instead of live camera view, Zoom View feature helps to align object boundaries accurately. You can use screen outside the Zoom View for fine adjustment (1px step)
The app has following distinctive features:
- automatic measurement mode
- different measurement units
- list of predefined reference objects
- ability to define any custom object as a reference object
- ability to calibrate any android camera to use for measurements
- ability to use non-vertical and non-horizontal reference objects or features
- quick calibration with predefined standard objects.
- save and share measurement results
- exposure control
This app can be useful for outdoor and sport activities: golf, hiking, traveling, etc., where quick estimation of distances is needed.
It also can be used to measure room or apartment size, distance to walls (using standard objects as electric outlet, door width or height, standard window size), or make measurement on construction sites, to do land measurement and surveying, as a rangefinder.
For example two persons can measure out landscape and distance using height of one person as the reference.
It is also very easy to measure person's height with this app. In automatic mode you can measure height of your kids quickly and with good accuracy, and save the measurement pictures for your progress records.
Using the custom option you can make measurements in wide range depending on a reference object size: from mm to km, from inches to miles.
Please enjoy the Laser Distance Meter and thank you for your support!
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
Please note that the due date for payment electricity bills is 20th every month. payment due date will be subject to fines.
If you find this application useful, please leave a review and give ratings so we know that you are taking a part in the future development :)
Attention! : Android 2.2 (Froyo) is not supported, please update to a higher version via OTA (if provided by the vendor of your mobile phone)
credits: SimpleHttpClient, Action Bar Icon Pack, etc.
One Power Guard is a unique battery enhancement tool designed to conserve your battery power an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. One Power Guard will decrease your charging time and increase your device performance while also increasing your uptime. One Power Guard will also protect your device from faulty applications that can: cause over-heating (decreasing your battery lifespan); run down your battery; prevent your device from deep-sleeping; and, use unneeded resources such as WiFi and Cell Data. By selecting any one of the six customized power-saving modes, you are able to match your power savings needs to your lifestyle. There is no need to purchase extra batterys or a larger battery, just use One Power Guard.
Cloud Stats: http://www.opgpro.com/cloud/
XDA Post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1947559
1. Extends stand-by time and battery life; optimizes charging parameters
2. Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
3. Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
4. Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
5. Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
6. Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
7. Professional Tips on power optimization
Changed the label "Data (EDGE)" to "Data (APN)" to more accurately
reflect what is actually happening. There has been some confusion from
users (see most recent review) as to what this feature is actually
doing. The app is actually not altering EDGE, 3G, or 4G settings. Due
to android limitations, the app cannot (programmatically) turn off
Data in the same way a user would so instead it disables your Access
Point Name (APN) connection information (i.e. the phones Data Network
login information for your carrier). This removes your carriers data
network and has the effect of disabling data (including the battery
savings), however, data has not strictly been disabled (only your APN
settings have been). Therefore, if you disable data with this app,
manually re-enabling data outside the app using the OS Mobile Network
settings will not work as expected. If data has been disabled with
this app, the best way to re-enable data is to use the apps manual
Data switch or Data schedule.
Apologies for any confusion caused, please note that this app is only
week old and we're constantly looking to improve the user experience.
Please email me or comment on the facebook page if you have any
suggestions or comments. Also, if the app is not working for you,
please contact me with your issues before leaving a negative rating
and I'll do my best to fix the problem.
Also searched as: Battery Saver, Battery Manager, Battery Power App, Battery Booster, Save Battery Life, Improve Battery Life, Battery App, Increase Battery Life, Battery Improver, Extend Battery Life, Battery Power Saving, Super Power, Boost Battery Life, Battery Widget, Battery Management, Battery Tool, Battery Monitor, Power Control, Save Power, Battery Toggle, Task Killer App, Battery Helper, Battery Profile, Power Management, Battery Usage, Battery Performance, Battery Tuner, Battery Notifier, Power Manager, Power Saver, Power, Battery Usage, Brightness Schedule, Bluetooth Schedule, Wifi Schedule, APN Schedule, Battery Tips, Airplane Mode Schedule
related terms: mobile data toggle, mobile data usage, mobile data widget, mobile data monitor, mobile data tool, mobile data tuner, apn toggle, apn usage, apn widget, apn monitor, apn tool, apn tuner, wifi toggle, wifi usage, wifi widget, wifi monitor, wifi tool, wifi tuner, wi-fi toggle, wi-fi usage, wi-fi monitor, wi-fi tuner, APN toggle
This app will walk you through using your electric meter, or the wattage on your appliance to determine how much electricity you are using. Based on the cost per kWh, you can find out how much it costs per day, month or year!
This is an overview of all our measurement tools in one place with short descriptions of important features and application areas.
You can quickly slides through the apps in this catalogue, read and check if there is something that you might be interesting in. Direct links to the app Google Play pages are provided. You can contact us directly from the app if you have any specific questions regarding the apps.
With questions, requests or suggestions please contact email@example.com directly.
The catalog contains information about following apps:
- Planimeter - GPS Area Measure
- SolarMeter - GPS solar measure
- Partometer - Camera Measure
- Map Track - GPS Real Time Tracking
- Millimeter - Screen Ruler
- Millimeter Pro - Screen Ruler
- Partometer3D - Camera Measure 3D
- Telemeter - Camera Measure
- LaserDistanceMeter - Smart Distance Measure
- Pupil Distance Meter - Camera PD measure
- HappyTimer - Handy Timer
- ColorMeter Free - Color Picker
- ColorMeter - Camera Color Picker
- Pie+ - Camera Measure
- Converter4U - Instant Units Converter
- Distance2Meter Camera Measure
- Diskometer - Camera Measure (for circular and rotational objects)
Our mobile tools cover wide rage of measurements and application areas - from small object and dimensions in sub-mm range to land measurements on a map and tracking. Some of the apps use GPS, camera hardware, tilt sensors to make measurements possible.
With our apps you can measure: distance, angle, area, ratio, perimeter, irregular shaped objects, tracking and path distances, time, length, dimensions, etc.
Com os nossos aplicativos que você pode medir: a distância, ângulo, área, relação, perímetro, objetos de forma irregular, de rastreamento e de caminho distâncias, tempo, comprimento, dimensões, etc
Mit Apps kann man messen: Abstand, Winkel, Fläche, Verhältnis, Umfang, unregelmäßig geformte Objekte, Tracking-und Wegstrecken-, Zeit, Länge, Abmessungen usw.
Con le nostre applicazioni è possibile misurare: distanza, angolo, area, rapporto, perimetrali, oggetti di forma irregolare, di monitoraggio e di percorso distanze, tempo, durata, dimensioni, ecc
Con nuestras aplicaciones se puede medir: distancia, ángulo, área, de relación, de perímetro, objetos de forma irregular, de seguimiento y de trayectoria distancias, tiempo, longitud, dimensiones, etc
Avec nos applications, vous pouvez mesurer: la distance, l'angle, la région, rapport, périmètre, objets de forme irrégulière, de suivi et de chemin distances, temps, longueur, dimensions, etc
Med våra program kan du mäta: avstånd, vinkel, area, ratio, omkrets, oregelbundet formade objekt, spårning och sökväg avstånd, tid, längd, mått, etc.
Measurements are presented in different metric and imperial units: m, cm, mm, km, miles, ha, acres, inch, ft, etc.
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
Are you curious about the performance of your solar system?
You can now view the production and performance of your Solar system online!
Must have remote monitoring meter installed by Solar O&M
With this meter you will be able to access a personalized website where you can monitor the energy production as well as the dollars saved by your system
1. Compare, Switch & Save (time & money) on electricity –
2. Shop for electricity with confidence. Comparative, competitive and transparent pricing. Pricing based on your specific smart meter load profile
3. Automatically fetch maximum savings at time of contract renewal.
4. Optimize energy consumption via real-time monitoring across multiple facilities and geographies. Get automated Alerts, like demand spikes, etc.
Up to five types of measurement and up to five locations can be defined for a total of 25 customizable meters.
The resulting consumption series can be viewed as a bar graph or line graph. Consumption series is calculated per meter or by group of meters having the same type of measurement.
To change the month, swipe left or right on the screen or long press the title to jump to the current month. To edit a value do a long press on it.
When introducing a month value the calculated consumption is instantly showed as long as previous month reading is present.
This application uses integer numbers for meter readings.
But beware, there are plenty of other challenges and obstacles that stand in your way.
Keywords: Game, Labyrinth, Maze, Puzzle, GVS, Cal Poly, Sexy, Hot, Fun, Great, Fantastic, Amazing, Capstone, Ball, Roll, Tilt.