Media Remote: Interact with all media on your PC through itunes, Windows Media Center or other 3rd party applications
Keyboard Remote: Full desktop keyboard layered in tabs for swift typing and seamless transitions between different sections of the keyboard
Presentation Remote: Total control over your PDFs, Open Office and PowerPoint Presentations
Download server application at www.RedzCorp.com
Please see Wiki page on Google code before rating down because of private data access. This app is open source after all.
Please note that this app is now available to Honeycomb tablets, but it's far from optimized. We're working on that.
Use the hardware buttons of your phone while the remote is running.
There is a complete and updated installation guide in the Wiki, featured on the front page of the website.
Please use the forum or the bugtracker. Comments in here are read sporadically but more for amusement than for serious debugging.
It is compatible with all Android devices running Android 1.6 or later.
The Archos device you want to control must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device running Archos Remote Control.
The Archos Internet Tablet must run firmware 4.0.24 for Gen10, firmware 4.0.25 for Gen9, firmware 2.4.83 for Gen8.
Hint: when connected to the Archos, the volume buttons of the phone control the volume of the Archos.
Note: Not all Plex Players can be remotely controlled. Blu-ray players, PS3 and PS4 cannot be remotely controlled. Plex Media Center, Plex Home Theater, Plex for Android are confirmed to work.
The new trackpad allows you to keep your eyes on Plex and still not miss any buttons.
Without any need for configuration, this remote will find the Plex servers and clients for you. Forget the hassle of manual input of IP adresses and port numbers.
Automatic server/client discovery.
Trackpad to control Plex with swipe gestures.
Press and hold up/down/left/right -buttons, to scroll through the menus.
Show On Screen Display (OSD)
Toggle subtitles (on/off) (Not working with PHT)
Change subtitle language (Not working with PHT)
Change audio language (Not working with PHT)
Show codec information (Not working with PHT)
If you are having trouble getting it to work, have a look at the FAQ: http://appealingworks.wordpress.com/plex-remote-faq/
Plex Remote communicates with the Plex media server using a wireless network. Not used for advertisements.
Used to check whether a connection to a Wi-Fi network exists or not.
In the process of finding plex servers the ip address and netmask of the phone is required.
Used to detect incoming calls and pause the media, if this is activated in the settings.
NOTE: Plex Remote is a third party application, and is therefore not an official Plex remote.
USE TRIAL VERSION TO CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY!
This app replaces the built-in Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP) on many phones and fixes some known problems. Please visit http://www.android-rsap.com/bluetooth-phonebook.html for more details and compatibility list.
Additionally this app implements Bluetooth IrMC/SYNCH profile needed by older car kits from Nokia and VW. IrMC/SYNCH profile only transfers contact data, no call lists.
for certain HTC/Samsung/Sony/... phones. May need ROOT access!
PLEASE VISIT www.android-rsap.com FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FULL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS! YOU NEED ADDITONAL INSTALLATION STEPS TO GET THIS APP RUNNING!
USE TRIAL VERSION TO CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY!
This app implements the Bluetooth SIM Access Profile as supported by car kits from Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Opel etc. Simply start the app once to start the background service. Then you should be able to connect to your car kit.
Fully supports VLC 2.1, just make sure to run the latest setup helper.
VLC Remote lets you sit back enjoy your movies and music while you control things from your sofa.
Use our Free setup helper to configure VLC and connect your Android in a couple of button clicks.
'In a few clicks everything is ready and you just have to taste the pleasure of remote control' -Alekxou
✔ Easily control VLC from your sofa!
✔ Helper configures VLC automatically.
✔ Full browsing control (play any file from your computer)
✔ Full DVD controls
✔ Volume, position, track
✔ Turn fullscreen on and off
✔ Control subtitles, aspect ratio, audio track and delays
✔ Access external drives
• Reviews •
2011 Best Software Award in Multimedia by Handster
'Amazing remote. You can completely control vlc from the palm of your hand. ... highly recommend it if you are looking for a vlc remote.'
'VLC Remote is the latest Android app to earn my favor, and it’s a beauty.'
GOM Remote connects to your PC via the GOM Tray application, which ensures that your connection is secure, and that only one device can be connected at a time. Unauthorized users will not be able to connect to your PC via GOM Remote without having access to your PC directly.
* In order to use GOM Remote, GOM Tray must be installed on your Windows PC.
With GOM Remote you can:
・Launch GOM Media Player, GOM Audio, and PowerPoint
・Basic playback controls for GOM Media Player and GOM Audio like PLAY / STOP / PAUSE / FFW / RWD / Volume Level / Mute / Next File / Previous File
・Browse and open files in GOM Media Player and GOM Audio via the EasyBrowser
・Control GOM Media Player playback speed, aspect ratio, toggle subtitles on/off, and change the subtitle size.
・Take screen captures of the videos you’re watching on GOM Media Player and save them to your device
・View album artwork and playlists with GOM Audio
・Manually move forward and backward through slides in PowerPoint, and Start/Stop slideshows
・Control your mouse pointer via the touch screen
・Intel WiDi support
TV SideView is a Remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and effortlessly control your home devices like Sony BRAVIA TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a multifunctional remote controller always at your side.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony LCD TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Unlike similar applications Bluetooth Management allows the user to choose how long the Bluetooth should stay on each time it enables the Bluetooth. Bluetooth Management displays a timer in the notification letting you know exactly how long before it will disable the Bluetooth. This gives the user the ability to cancel the timer to keep the Bluetooth enabled.
Custom timers allow you to set a specific time on how long the Bluetooth should stay on if a Bluetooth Headset or Device is not connected. So if you don't have your Headset with you, it can turn off the Bluetooth before your call ends saving your precious battery life.
Special options like "Stay Connected" will keep your Bluetooth on after your Headset has connected even after your call ends. This will allow you make another call or jump back to playing music without having to reconnect your headset.
Bluetooth Management is also aware of wired headsets. If it detects that a wired headset with microphone is connected at the time of a call, it won't bother turn on the Bluetooth.
Most importantly Bluetooth Management wants to help you save your battery life. It monitors the device for when it reaches a critical battery level and can stop automatically turning on your Bluetooth and even disable it even if you have a Bluetooth headset connected. Unlike some other similar applications Bluetooth Management does not create any long running services to monitor your device. So it won’t be eating up precious CPU and Battery by running this application.
Please submit bugs and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yatse is the most complete and stable XBMC remote available in Play Store and the only one with a 5 stars rating.
Take full control of your XBMC with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language sentences
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your XBMC library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive Holo interface
◆ Support Multiple XBMC installation (and centralized Mysql database)
◆ XBMC Starter for Windows : Start XBMC directly from your remote
◆ Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions, now playing details or to list recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your videos to your Android devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Send your Android media to your XBMC or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Completely configurable to make Yatse fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extension
* Pvr support
* Optimized for phones and tablets. Multiple configurable views to fit your needs
* Support for playlists and files listing (XBMC Sources / Addons)
* Support all XBMC remote commands from optimized views or widgets
* Support Android notifications for currently playing media
* Support Android Lockscreen controls / widgets (ICS / JB and up)
* Quickly find your media with complete search (Includes global search)
* Sort your media as you need
* Multiple beautiful display modes for media listing
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams
* Support Android from 2.2 (Froyo) to 4.4 (Kit Kat)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Change your current Wallpaper to the currently playing media Fanart or Thumbnail
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, ...
* Send media to XBMC from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed even on older devices
* Optimized for very low battery usage
* Support themes*
* API to control XBMC / Yatse from other Android applications
* Translated in multiple languages
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the XBMC remote and your XBMC instances.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
This free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
- Some features like streaming and offline sync work better with XBMC GOTHAM !
- This application only works with XBMC EDEN (11.x), FRODO (12.x) and XBMC GOTHAM (13.x) | See http://www.xbmc.org/ to download the latest version of XBMC
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners
In order to help you to answer your calls on time, this application uses an exclusive method to accelerate, as much as possible, the process of connecting to your handsfree device.
When you receive a call, the application will activate your bluetooth and quickly will connect to your handsfree if you are near it. Once connected, optionally, a voice will read the name of the contact who is calling you.
In order to start a call, if you want to dial from the application, only open it and select with a single click the contact to dial within the three lists of contacts availables (Frequent, Favorites y All). Or alternatively, click the Voice Dialing button and say the name of the contact to dial. Optionally, the BT can be enabled also when you initiate calls from any other applications.
If instead, you want to dial from the controls of your Handsfree, just put your phone upside down, and turn the screen on momentarily (no need to even unlock). In this way, your Bluetooth will be activated for a few minutes, and you may start your call from the controls of your car.
- Quick connect to handsfree
- Incoming call contact reading, with configurable voice volume
- Bluetooth activation without unlocking your phone (turning on the phone upside down)
- Speed dial (only a single click)
- Frequent contacts list
- Favorite contacts list
- All contacts list
- Voice Dialing, by just saying:
- Contact name
- Part of the contact name
- Contact name and phone number type
- Digits to dial
- Reading of the contact to be called, with configurable voice volume
- Option to respect the previous state of Bluetooth (it will not be deactivated if it was activated)
- Configurable Bluetooth volume
- Option to wait a few minutes before turning the Bluetooth off again
- Battery saving
- Reduction of electromagnetic waves around
- User-friendly application with tabs design
To check whether the application is compatible with your phone and your Handsfree device, before making the purchase, you can try the Demo version of the application: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jmpdroids.mybluetoothhandsfree.free
Due to the huge variety of Android devices, and also huge variety of bluetooth handsfree devices on the market, it is tremendously difficult to get applications like these work in all of them the first time.
For this reason, I ask you that if you find any errors, instead of using Google Play comments that do not allow me to contact you, please, use the "Send Message" option built into the application, or alternatively send an email to email@example.com, detailing your case as much as possible. Thanks!
Keywords / Also searched as: handsfree headset car bluetooth onoff auto automatic profile autoconnect manager enable disable connect disconnect sound notification discover help immediately hands-free remote pair drive driving device scan comfortable internet free app eco widget camera sport plugin wireless save battery time timer night sleep 3g scheduler turn on turn off power toggle bluetooth hands ecologic best beautiful turn on turn off kit state autostart on call hang up voice speak speaking phone call hands free answer pick up 2 whatsapp facebook twitter
Listen to music, internet streams and more with your bluetooth mono headphones!
Tested with: Nokia BH-213 + Sennheiser VMX 100
Before buying: Please try the free "Bluetooth Audio Widget TRIAL" (for compability with your mobile) , which is also available in the market.
More from developer
Download PC remote control server from http://www.vectir.com. Free and fully featured trial versions are available.
• Simple setup
• Universal PC remote control
• WiFi and Bluetooth remote control
• Keyboard and mouse control
• File browser
• Media player controls (play/pause, stop, next, back, mute and volume)
• Media library and playlist browsing
• Media library search widget including voice search
• Full VLC remote control with playlist support, file browser and remote video snapshot
• Remote desktop mode (streams your computers desktop to your phone)
• Master volume control
• Windows power commands (shutdown, restart, sleep and lock)
• Custom remote controls (remote designer available in Vectir PC software)
• Password protected connection (256 bit AES encryption)
• Multiple servers
• Wake on LAN
• USB-UIRT support (remotely control your TV or other IR (infrared) device from your phone or tablet)
• Windows Media Player (WMP) remote
• iTunes remote
• Winamp remote
• VLC remote
• PowerPoint remote
• System (mouse, keyboard, file browser and power commands)
• Remote desktop
• More added all the time
Please download Vectir Remote Control instead. It combines the existing Vectir Bluetooth and WiFi remote control apps into one. Vectir WiFi Remote is currently only supported for backward compatibility and will eventually be removed.