Media Remote: Interact with all media on your PC through itunes, Windows Media Center or other 3rd party applications
Keyboard Remote: Full desktop keyboard layered in tabs for swift typing and seamless transitions between different sections of the keyboard
Presentation Remote: Total control over your PDFs, Open Office and PowerPoint Presentations
Download server application at www.RedzCorp.com
Turn your mobile phone or tablet into a set of wireless or bluetooth you can control multi your favorite programs.
You can control mouse, keyboard, multimedia, presentation or power system commands....
• Java SE Runtime (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)
Step 1: Download Server program ( Support operating systems : Windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 8).
Step 2: Turn on bluetooth in PC/Latop or connect PC/Laptop into WiFi.
Step 3: Extract dowload file and launch remotepc.exe.
( If you choice connect WiFI, . Make sure you have turned on the Wi-Fi of your Android device and connected your device to the LAN of Mac/PC, to which your device is connected to (Mac/PC and Android device may need to be connected to the same router).
If the Firewall of your computer asks if to block Remote Mouse, please don’t block it
Step 4: Download and run Android app- Remote PC .
Enter your computer’s IP address, then click "Connect" button
• Multimedia control ( Windows Media Player, KMPLAYER, VLC Player)
• Presentation control (PowerPoint)
• Sync Files in computer with Android; You can download file from PC to Android, rename file. Open any files.
• System power control
• Show image in Sdcard Android in Windows Photo Viewer.
Thank you for using my app Remote PC and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
remote pc, remote desktop, remote powerpoint, mouse bluetooth, mouse wifi, mouse android, Presentation control, control media player, mouse control.
USE TRIAL VERSION TO CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY!
This app replaces the built-in Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP) on many phones and fixes some known problems. Please visit http://www.android-rsap.com/bluetooth-phonebook.html for more details and compatibility list.
Additionally this app implements Bluetooth IrMC/SYNCH profile needed by older car kits from Nokia and VW. IrMC/SYNCH profile only transfers contact data, no call lists.
for certain HTC/Samsung/Sony/... phones. May need ROOT access!
PLEASE VISIT www.android-rsap.com FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FULL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS! YOU NEED ADDITONAL INSTALLATION STEPS TO GET THIS APP RUNNING!
USE TRIAL VERSION TO CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY!
This app implements the Bluetooth SIM Access Profile as supported by car kits from Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Opel etc. Simply start the app once to start the background service. Then you should be able to connect to your car kit.
Unlike similar applications Bluetooth Management allows the user to choose how long the Bluetooth should stay on each time it enables the Bluetooth. Bluetooth Management displays a timer in the notification letting you know exactly how long before it will disable the Bluetooth. This gives the user the ability to cancel the timer to keep the Bluetooth enabled.
Custom timers allow you to set a specific time on how long the Bluetooth should stay on if a Bluetooth Headset or Device is not connected. So if you don't have your Headset with you, it can turn off the Bluetooth before your call ends saving your precious battery life.
Special options like "Stay Connected" will keep your Bluetooth on after your Headset has connected even after your call ends. This will allow you make another call or jump back to playing music without having to reconnect your headset.
Bluetooth Management is also aware of wired headsets. If it detects that a wired headset with microphone is connected at the time of a call, it won't bother turn on the Bluetooth.
Most importantly Bluetooth Management wants to help you save your battery life. It monitors the device for when it reaches a critical battery level and can stop automatically turning on your Bluetooth and even disable it even if you have a Bluetooth headset connected. Unlike some other similar applications Bluetooth Management does not create any long running services to monitor your device. So it won’t be eating up precious CPU and Battery by running this application.
Why this application needs certain permissions:
- Network communication (create Bluetooth connections) [BLUETOOTH] is required in order to enable and disable the Bluetooth
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity) [READ_PHONE_STATE] is required to detect when the phone is ringing, when a call is made, or if the phone is ringing
- System Tools (Bluetooth administration) [BLUETOOTH_ADMIN] is required in order to enable and disable the Bluetooth
- Default (modify battery statistics) [BATTERY_STATS] is required to detect when the device reaches a critically low battery level
- System tools (automatically start at boot) [RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED] is required to automatically start the application when the device starts
Listen to music, internet streams and more with your bluetooth mono headphones!
Tested with: Nokia BH-213 + Sennheiser VMX 100
Before buying: Please try the free "Bluetooth Audio Widget TRIAL" (for compability with your mobile) , which is also available in the market.
This application will allow the user to view details about their target device (paired), by a simple of click.
The application will also allow you to send,
Bytes ( 4 ) to the targeted user. Also get information about the user and other items. Download this hacking tool for only .99$, saving won't last long!
( Coming Soon )
* Send 2 Bytes
* Delimiter Info
* And much, much more!
Application is not created for misuse, only educational purposes and pranks. The app does not hack into people private information unless used for that, that is breaking law and user takes full response to damage caused. The app does not have any re-funds, unless the user uses the Google 15 min refund. THIS APP IS B.E.T.A Testing, if purchase their will be many updates coming out in near future & no re-funds.
Extra Tags : Hacking, Hacker, Cracker, Real, Working, Password, Hack, Hacker, Full, Pro, Working, Cheap, Phone Hacker
Upon first time launching the APPLICATION or initially adding the WIDGET to your home screen you simply choose your favourite paired device for streaming music to via A2DP (stereo bluetooth).
Your chosen device is then taken as your preferred option for future use, so that with one click the app shortcut or widget will switch on bluetooth and connect to your device ready for you to start streaming via your favourite media player application.
Should you wish to change the device set as you favourite just press the 'Change Preferred Device' button on the app splash screen or remove the widget from your home screen and re-add.
NOTE: THE DEVICE YOU WANT TO CONNECT MUST SUPPORT A2DP. They can be things such as stereo personal headsets and car stereos.
-If you like it please rate it.
-If you are having problems, check out the website for assistance or contact me and maybe I can help. Please don't just rate it with 1 star and say it doesn't work as this doesn't help anyone and I can't contact you to give you any help. (Particularly if you are using a device which does not support A2DP!)
-If you have a bug or suggestion, contact me and I may be able to change it.
Depending upon the level of interest telephony functionality can be added to this application - currently not supported.
Note: Currently available at a discounted price.
In order to help you to answer your calls on time, this application uses an exclusive method to accelerate, as much as possible, the process of connecting to your handsfree device.
When you receive a call, the application will activate your bluetooth and quickly will connect to your handsfree if you are near it. Once connected, optionally, a voice will read the name of the contact who is calling you.
In order to start a call, if you want to dial from the application, only open it and select with a single click the contact to dial within the three lists of contacts availables (Frequent, Favorites y All). Or alternatively, click the Voice Dialing button and say the name of the contact to dial. Optionally, the BT can be enabled also when you initiate calls from any other applications.
If instead, you want to dial from the controls of your Handsfree, just put your phone upside down, and turn the screen on momentarily (no need to even unlock). In this way, your Bluetooth will be activated for a few minutes, and you may start your call from the controls of your car.
- Quick connect to handsfree
- Incoming call contact reading, with configurable voice volume
- Bluetooth activation without unlocking your phone (turning on the phone upside down)
- Speed dial (only a single click)
- Frequent contacts list
- Favorite contacts list
- All contacts list
- Voice Dialing, by just saying:
- Contact name
- Part of the contact name
- Contact name and phone number type
- Digits to dial
- Reading of the contact to be called, with configurable voice volume
- Option to respect the previous state of Bluetooth (it will not be deactivated if it was activated)
- Configurable Bluetooth volume
- Option to wait a few minutes before turning the Bluetooth off again
- Battery saving
- Reduction of electromagnetic waves around
- User-friendly application with tabs design
To check whether the application is compatible with your phone and your Handsfree device, before making the purchase, you can try the Demo version of the application: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jmpdroids.mybluetoothhandsfree.free
Due to the huge variety of Android devices, and also huge variety of bluetooth handsfree devices on the market, it is tremendously difficult to get applications like these work in all of them the first time.
For this reason, I ask you that if you find any errors, instead of using Google Play comments that do not allow me to contact you, please, use the "Send Message" option built into the application, or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your case as much as possible. Thanks!
Keywords / Also searched as: handsfree headset car bluetooth onoff auto automatic profile autoconnect manager enable disable connect disconnect sound notification discover help immediately hands-free remote pair drive driving device scan comfortable internet free app eco widget camera sport plugin wireless save battery time timer night sleep 3g scheduler turn on turn off power toggle bluetooth hands ecologic best beautiful turn on turn off kit state autostart on call hang up voice speak speaking phone call hands free answer pick up 2 whatsapp facebook twitter
Simple application allows you route sound via mono bluetooth headset. Normally android devices can not play music via mono bluetooth headsets. With Mono Bluetooth Router listening podcasts, internet radio, GPS navigation messages and other sound sources which do not require high sound quality via bluetooth hands free is possible again!
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
Note: Not all Plex Players can be remotely controlled. Blu-ray players, PS3 and PS4 cannot be remotely controlled. Plex Media Center, Plex Home Theater, Plex for Android are confirmed to work.
The new trackpad allows you to keep your eyes on Plex and still not miss any buttons.
Without any need for configuration, this remote will find the Plex servers and clients for you. Forget the hassle of manual input of IP adresses and port numbers.
Automatic server/client discovery.
Trackpad to control Plex with swipe gestures.
Press and hold up/down/left/right -buttons, to scroll through the menus.
Show On Screen Display (OSD)
Toggle subtitles (on/off) (Not working with PHT)
Change subtitle language (Not working with PHT)
Change audio language (Not working with PHT)
Show codec information (Not working with PHT)
If you are having trouble getting it to work, have a look at the FAQ: http://appealingworks.wordpress.com/plex-remote-faq/
Plex Remote communicates with the Plex media server using a wireless network. Not used for advertisements.
Used to check whether a connection to a Wi-Fi network exists or not.
In the process of finding plex servers the ip address and netmask of the phone is required.
Used to detect incoming calls and pause the media, if this is activated in the settings.
NOTE: Plex Remote is a third party application, and is therefore not an official Plex remote.
It's simple media remote control. If you want to convert your PC in media player it's for you.
All you need it's The Remote Control.
Also you have to download The Remote Control server which available from http://shaggys27.blogspot.com/p/remote-control-server.html.
The client must specify the IP-address and port of the server (a computer that will run player). On the server the port that will listen. On Android and PC ports must be identical. Also you have to select player to control on server.
In the future we plan to open files with remote control, connection via Bluetooth.
Feedback and suggestion are welcome.
TV SideView is a Remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and effortlessly control your home devices like Sony BRAVIA TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
2. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a multifunctional remote controller always at your side.
3. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
4. When you "Love" programs, TV SideView will learn your preferences.
Although this app operates with Android devices from various companies, such as Xperia™, Samsung GALAXY, and Google Nexus depending on your model and version, there may be restrictions with some functionalities.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony LCD TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
BDP-S370, BDP-S470, BDP-S570, BDP-S770, BDP-S1700ES, BDP-BX37, BDP-BX57, BDP-S380, BDP-S480, BDP-S580, BDP-S780, BDP-BX38, BDP-BX58, BDP-S390, BDP-S490, BDP-S590, BDP-S790, BDP-BX39, BDP-BX59, BDP-S3100, BDP-S4100, BDP-S5100, BDP-BX310, BDP-BX510
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
BDV-IZ1000W, BDV-HZ970W, BDV-E970W, BDV-E870, BDV-E770W, BDV-E670W, BDV-E570, BDV-E470, BDV-E370, BDV-T57, BDV-F7, BDV-F700, BDV-F500, BDV-E985W, BDV-E980W, BDV-E980, BDV-E880, BDV-E780W, BDV-E580, BDV-E380, BDV-T58, BDV-L800M, BDV-L800, BDV-L600, BDV-N990W, BDV-N890W, BDV-N790W, BDV-N590, BDV-E690, BDV-E490, BDV-E385, BDV-E390, BDV-E290, BDV-E190, BDV-NF720, BDV-NF620, BDV-EF420, BDV-EF220, BDV-T79, BDV-T39, BDV-N7100WL, BDV-N8100W, BDV-N9100W, BDV-N7100WL, BDV-N9100WL, BDV-E2100, BDV-E3100, BDV-E4100, BDV-E5100, BDV-E6100, BDV-EF1100
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
SMP-N100, SMP-N200, NSZ-GS7, NSZ-GX70
Sony Internet TV
NSX-24GT1, NSX-32GT1, NSX-40GT1, NSX-46GT1, NSZ-GT1
Sony AV Receiver
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Download TV SideView from Google Play
Just click start button to listen music via bluetooth mono earpiece.
Note : Not tested with Droid X.
Those who facing problem with SKYONEAD. Please use this Boost button and try.
After Clicking Start/Boost button. please check Settings-> Sound/Volume-> Media Volume
Make it maximum volume and check with your bluetooth device.
Comments and Feedbacks are welcome
More from developer
• Simple setup
• Universal PC remote control
• WiFi and Bluetooth remote control
• Keyboard and mouse control
• File browser
• Media player controls (play/pause, stop, next, back, mute and volume)
• Media library and playlist browsing
• Media library search widget including voice search
• Remote desktop mode (streams your computers desktop to your phone)
• Master volume control
• Windows power commands (shutdown, restart, sleep and lock)
• Custom remote controls (remote designer available in Vectir PC software)
• Password protected connection (256 bit AES encryption)
• Multiple servers
• Wake on LAN
• USB-UIRT support (remotely control your TV or other IR (infrared) device from your phone or tablet)
• Windows Media Player
• System (mouse, keyboard, file browser and power commands)
• More added all the time
Download PC remote control server from http://www.vectir.com. Free and fully featured trial versions are available.
Please download Vectir Remote Control instead. It combines the existing Vectir Bluetooth and WiFi remote control apps into one. Vectir WiFi Remote is currently only supported for backward compatibility and will eventually be removed.