It is compatible with all Android devices running Android 1.6 or later.
The Archos device you want to control must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device running Archos Remote Control.
The Archos Internet Tablet must run firmware 4.0.24 for Gen10, firmware 4.0.25 for Gen9, firmware 2.4.83 for Gen8.
Hint: when connected to the Archos, the volume buttons of the phone control the volume of the Archos.
SureMote uses the built-in Infrared (IR) Blaster in Samsung Galaxy, LG G3, and HTC One smartphones.
In addition, SureMote controls LG Smart TV 2012, 2013 using WiFi. The smart TV functionality includes mouse, keyboard, and media sharing. It is possible to stream photos and videos from your phone to the Smart TV using SureMote. WiFi support for additional Smart TVs is coming soon.
SureMote has an extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs such as Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Apple TV, Western Digital Streamer and many others. Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions. We enjoy hearing from customers.
While we do our best to maintain a large IR appliances database, inevitably
some appliances will be missing. Sorry!!!
In particular, support for the air conditioning is coming in the next version (Jan-2014).
If your appliance is missing, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your appliance name and model number. We'll try to help.
SureMote introduces the concept of the appliance "system", which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This allows turning the system ON/OFF with the single power button leading to the "one-button" remote solution.
This version of SureMote runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
-LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SureMote - Free Universal Remote app features:
1. Simple universal remote user interface
2. Extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs
3. Simple test codes for appliance selection
4. Custom systems for controlling multiple appliances
5. Photos and videos streaming to a select set of smart TVs
SureMote supports the following Smart TVs using IR:
1. Samsung TV
2. LG TV
3. Apple TV
4. Vizio TV
5. Sony TV
6. Panasonic TV
7. Sharp TV
8. Philips TV
9. Haier TV
10. Hisense TV
11. Many others
Explanation of user permissions:
1. Microphone - We need access to the mike for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming them from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Free Universal Remote, LG G3 Universal remote, Best Universal Remote, Universal Remote Control, Smart Universal Remote, IR Smart Remote , WiFi Universal Remote, Samsung TV Remote, LG G3 Smart Remote, Western Digital Streamer remote control, Apple TV Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Remote Control, HTC One Remote Control, Infra Red Remote Control, Smart Appliances, AV System Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Universal Remote, HTC Universal Remote, Samsung Galaxy S4 Universal Remote, Smart TV remote, universal remote Smart TV
PLEASE READ THIS: If it doesn't work on your decoder immediately, click on the "Decoder" button on the bottom right of the screen and select the appropriate decoder model.
This is a 3rd party app and is not affiliated with DSTV MultiChoice whatsoever. Both DSTV and MultiChoice are trademarks held by MultiChoice.
Works on all KitKat phones with infrared senders and on the : Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and HTC One.
This is an elegant remote control for your African Decoders and PVR. You can access most of the functions of a real remote control and add your own bookmarks to go to your favorite channels. You can also switch to a channel by searching for it by name.
Does NOT work on LG.
May work on the Sony Xperia with KitKat (still untested). Sony and LG hard coded their infrared codes. It is not possible to add new codes that they themselves have not programmed.
Swipe on the bottom part of the screen to switch between PVR, Numbers and Bookmarks views.
Use the search button to search on channel names, and change to a channel by selecting it from the list.
Hold in (long press) the bookmarks buttons to change the name and channel.
1) Point the top of your Samsung Galaxy phone to the decoder. Make sure you know the location of the infrared receiver.
2) When the remote doesn't seem to work, make sure your phone is not in 'Power Save' mode.
This application uses the Android-ViewPagerIndicator library under the Apache 2 license.
The library can be found at : https://github.com/JakeWharton/Android-ViewPagerIndicator
Music files on your mobile device can be played on the Home Audio and Home Speaker system via Bluetooth.
Mini Audio System
Portable Speaker System
-Some models may not be compatible with this app.
(such as non-Bluetooth supported models)
-The application may experience operation problems depending on the phone’s performance.
TV SideView is a Quick remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and watch on TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
• Know when there is something new to watch without opening a client app
• See what TV series and movies are currently in-progress
• Perfect for cord-cutters who use automated downloads
• Send messages to shared library users and owners
• Forward notifications via email (premium feature)
• Group notifications and listings by media type, server, or a single list
• Full support for Android Wear notifications
• Quick and easy playback on connected clients (does not include Chromecast)
• Supports multiple Plex servers
• Supports shared libraries from other users
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign in to Plex.tv and go
Media Browser Features:
• Automatic server discovery
• Media Browser Connect sign in for shared libraries support
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign into your server or Media Browser Connect and go
***If preview delays too much or button response is too slow, try lowering refresh rate (700 - 800ms).
This is a trial version with following limitations:
-"TRIAL" shown in camera preview.
-Forgets previous resolution / silent mode config.
-Ad shown in preference screen
Remotely control camera of your android device. While previewing, tap up/left/right to change setting, hold down (down button) for few seconds to take picture.
On your LiveView device, you can
-change focus mode
-change flush mode
-change self timer (none,5sec,10sec)
-embed GPS info in photo
-silent mode (no shutter sound)
When taking picture with GPS info, make sure it says "GPS ok" on lower-left corner. It may take a while before GPS becomes available (you can still take picture before GPS becomes available, but info will not be embedded).
Taking photo with high resolution might result in error (out of memory). If this happens, please workaround by lowering the resolution.
Silent mode has limitation in resolution (lower resolution).
Depending on device or system state, data transfer between device and LiveView might not go smooth resulting in slow or no response in LiveView, or even no preview.
Following permissions are for showing ads:
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.INTERNET
GOM Remote connects to your PC via the GOM Tray application, which ensures that your connection is secure, and that only one device can be connected at a time. Unauthorized users will not be able to connect to your PC via GOM Remote without having access to your PC directly.
* In order to use GOM Remote, GOM Tray must be installed on your Windows PC.
With GOM Remote you can:
・Launch GOM Media Player, GOM Audio, and PowerPoint
・Basic playback controls for GOM Media Player and GOM Audio like PLAY / STOP / PAUSE / FFW / RWD / Volume Level / Mute / Next File / Previous File
・Browse and open files in GOM Media Player and GOM Audio via the EasyBrowser
・Control GOM Media Player playback speed, aspect ratio, toggle subtitles on/off, and change the subtitle size.
・Take screen captures of the videos you’re watching on GOM Media Player and save them to your device
・View album artwork and playlists with GOM Audio
・Manually move forward and backward through slides in PowerPoint, and Start/Stop slideshows
・Control your mouse pointer via the touch screen
・Intel WiDi support
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files
- Playlist functionality
Use DS video to stream your video collection on your DiskStation to your Android device. Browsing is made easy as your videos are sorted in different libraries, and each movies has its information retrieved online automatically. And if you have plugged in a DTV dongle to your DiskStation, you will also be able to record TV programs, as well as view the TV program to manage the recording schedule even when on the move.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
IMPORTANT: Winamp plugin necessary: http://code.google.com/p/remotecontrol-for-winamp
Control Winamp with your Android phone!
The combination of the RemoteControl plugin for Winamp and the Android app allows fast and easy control of the Winamp playback with wifi. The plugin synchronizes Winamp with the app so you can sit on the sofa while browsing through your favourite playlist.
* playback control
* browse your playlist
* cover files transmission
* display track information
* queuing tracks
* playback is paused on incoming call
Winamp version 5.5 or later is necessary.
The Winamp plugin is available here: http://code.google.com/p/remotecontrol-for-winamp/.
Download PC remote control server from http://www.vectir.com. Free and fully featured trial versions are available.
"We were pleasantly surprised with Vectir. It is easy to set up, comes packed with a lot of options and makes room for customization." - Softpedia
• Universal Windows PC remote control
• USB-UIRT home automation support (remotely control your TV or other IR (infrared) device from your phone or tablet)
• WiFi remote control and internet remote control (3G/4G)
• Bluetooth remote control
• Application specific remotes for Spotify, Windows Media Player (WMP), iTunes, VLC, Winamp and PowerPoint
• Remote store feature providing a unified remote control collection with downloadable remotes
• Remotes included in the remote store include a Chrome remote and YouTube remote
• Remote keyboard and remote mouse control
• File browser
• Media player controls (play/pause, stop, next, back, mute and volume)
• Media library and playlist browsing
• Full VLC remote control
• Remote desktop mode (view and your computers desktop)
• Master volume remote control
• Windows power commands (shutdown, restart, hibernate, sleep and lock)
• Remote system power monitoring and battery meter
• Custom remote controls (remote designer available in Vectir PC software)
• Password protected connection (256 bit AES encryption)
• Multiple servers
• Wake on LAN
Preloaded remote controls:
Media Player remotes
Vectir provides a unified collection of media player remote controls including an iTunes remote, Winamp remote, Windows Media Player (WMP) remote, VLC remote and Spotify remote.
Remote commands include play/pause, stop, next, previous and remote volume. Enjoy remote access to your media library including artist, album, composer and playlist search.
Full remote control for PowerPoint including slide navigation and notes. Quickly switch between slides, control the mouse, read notes and switch to a black or white screen when required.
Provides quick win remote access to keyboard, mouse, zoom, windows shortcut keys, keyboard and remote volume and file browser remotes.
Full screen mouse remote control with shortcuts to file browser and keyboard remotes.
Quick access to remote power commands including shutdown, sleep, hibernate, restart and lock. Also monitor your computers power consumption with a battery meter. Visual indication of whether your computer is running off mains power, battery or UPS. Turn your computers monitor on or off remotely.
Real time remote desktop control. Provides live streaming of your computers desktop direct to your phone or tablet complete with fully interactive touch gestures.
Remote controls downloadable from the Vectir remote store in the program:
• YouTube remote
• Chrome remote
New remotes will be added frequently.
Please download Vectir Remote Control instead. It combines the existing Vectir Bluetooth and WiFi remote control apps into one. Vectir WiFi Remote is currently only supported for backward compatibility and will eventually be removed.