Music files on your mobile device can be played on the Home Audio and Home Speaker system via Bluetooth.
Mini Audio System
Portable Speaker System
-Some models may not be compatible with this app.
(such as non-Bluetooth supported models)
-The application may experience operation problems depending on the phone’s performance.
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
The SURE Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SURE is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
★COMING SHORTLY on SURE Universal Remote★
Air Conditioning Remote
SURE: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SURE Universal Remote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to email@example.com.
Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear from our customers.
SURE Universal Remote Custom Systems
SURE has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SURE “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Known SURE Issues
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
Other SURE Information
The SURE Universal Remote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SURE Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SURE User Permissions
When installing we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
It is compatible with all Android devices running Android 1.6 or later.
The Archos device you want to control must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device running Archos Remote Control.
The Archos Internet Tablet must run firmware 4.0.24 for Gen10, firmware 4.0.25 for Gen9, firmware 2.4.83 for Gen8.
Hint: when connected to the Archos, the volume buttons of the phone control the volume of the Archos.
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
This app uses built-in infrared port (IR-blaster). If your phone/table doesn't have it, but your Samsung Smart TV has network (WiFi/LAN) interface, then you may be able to use similar app with WiFi interface: Samsung TV Touch Remote (WiFi)
Tested with Samsung F6400 TV, but probably works also with others Samsung Smart TVs (if it does, then let us now and give feedback).
★ Works with Samsung phones and tablets with built-in IR sender
★ Works with some phones with Android compatibe built-in IR sender and Android 4.4 KitKat like HTC ONE.
★ You must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the TV. Usual working range is 1-3 (max ~5 meters).
★ No additional hardware is needed
★ No full screen ads, no push notification ads or any kind of similar pop-up ads!
With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR blaster might not work or range is less then 5ft.
NB! At the moment this app is not compatible with HTC (running on Android 4.4.x). If you have HTC M7/M8, then feel free to contact me by e-mail, I can add you to beta releases group.
If this app doesn't work with your phone or TV then feel free to e-mail me (your exact TV and phone model). Then I can try to add support for your phone or/and TV model.
This app is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung Group. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Group.
This software is provided by author ''as is'' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
The layout of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the full layout with codes can be edited freely via XML and also via the app (only basic changes)
Infrared codes can be added manually. At the moment the formats supported are: Pronto Hex Codes, Denon Binary Codes (Sharp and Kaseikyo), WinLIRC/LIRC (RC6,RC5,RAW,NEC1,NECx1), PWM_HEX (plain binary pwm). More to come in future!
- Any smartphone or tablet with Android 4.4 Kitkat or 5.x Lollipop and infrared blaster / emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer, SONY devices are NOT supported because they can not send RAW codes!)
- LG G3 (no other LG device because only G3 can send raw code)
- Samsung devices with Infrared and Stock-ROM will work on Android below Kitkat too.
- HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334 and other Lenovo devices with infrared.
- If your device has infrared and does not work, please contact with additional info so i can check if support can be added.
If the device you want to control is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will try to add it into the database when i have time. Also feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc) to make my research easier and build the database faster.
- Import LIRC (*.cf, *.conf) and irplus (*.irplus, *.xml) files.
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
- Codes for entering Service Menu for some devices (LG)
- 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-) (See the contact info in the app)
Incomplete list of included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device) - Just try them!
Acer (H5360, RC-802), Beko (NR-KK14T61), Bionaire (BTF4002), Cisco (Generic), Denon (AVR1611, AVRX3000), Dish (ViP-211k), Dreambox (DM800), Edision (RC1, RC2), Emtec (N200, S850H), Grandin (TV), Grundig (42VLE922BL), Hannspree/HannsG (HSG1116, HSGXV32), Humax (5400S, 5600S, RC536P, iPDR9700), JBL (Sub300), Klytronic (Mini Dimmer), LG (42W470S, AKB72915207, Service Menu), Lutron (Maestro Dimmer), Microsoft (MCE, XBox 360, Xbox One), Mitsubishi (WD-82740), Mivar (X1), NEC (E424), Panasonic (Generic, SA_PM45, SA_PMX), Philips (Generic DVR), Pinnacle (PCTV 800i), Samsung (Generic, HLT-XX89, AA59-00382A, LE40C750), Sharp (GJ210), Sky (MySkyHD, Pace S HD1), Sony (RM_AAU014, STR_DE495), StreamZap (PC Remote), Technisat (FBPNA35), TeleSystem (TS6291, TS7000, TS7500HD, TS7800HD, TS9000tivú, tivúsat, TV LCD Young 27), Toshiba (40LV703), Twinhan (DT), Vivanco (VivControl3), VIZIO (VP322_HD10A), VUplus/VU+ (Duo2), Xoro (HRS8530), Yamaha (DVD-S557, RAV16-WA61770), Zehnder (BX299)
It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
On Android Tablets, you can browse through the Electronic Program Guide, view ratings and select the channel without interrupting your current TV watching. If you find another program you would like to watch, simply select it on your Tablet and the TV will switch to that program!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
Currently Titannit, Enigma2 and Neutrino are supported.
- Browse Bouquets / Favourites
- Browse EPG
- Search EPG (*)
- Show current channel
- Browse, stream and delete movies (*)
- Browse, create, modify and delete timers
- Satfinder (*)
- Virtual remote
* Titannit/Enigma2 only
For streaming you should use MX Player, VPlayer or BS Player light.
If you experience a force close, please enable "auto crashlog submit" in settings.
Comments, Questions, Feature requests, Bugs? Email me or leave a comment on the homepage.
If the version(2.4.7 or earlier) you purchased in the past can't be upgraded or can not be found in your account after being uninstalled or "unauthorized" message pops out, please do contact us.
NOTE: This is a receiver installed on Android devices such as Boxes or TVs to receive media sent from your Apple devices, PC, and Android devices via AirPlay or DLNA protocol. It's not a sender. If the app doesn't work perfectly on your device, please CONTACT us via email(email@example.com), and we will try our best to solve it. Whether we could solve the problem, we can make a REFUND.
Either AirPlay or DLNA is just a media controlling protocol, and it just sends the playback address to the inner media player in the firmware of your device. So the compatibility depends on the stability of network and the performance of your Android or sender device. It may not work so well either if your wireless router is too old.
If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the auto-boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Once the app is installed and started on your boxes or your TV, it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV.
Send screen, music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Videos shot by iPhone/iPad/iPod's camera may not be played smoothly for it has a very large file size).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program to send media directly to or stream from a home media server to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program's instructions on how to send media from them.
★Support iOS8, Support AirPlay streaming and mirroring
★Support WIFI AP mode
★Automatic startup and Service shutdown configurable
★Audio streaming background played without delay
★Anti-disturb mode(video is kept playing when the controlling side exits)
★Zoom mode fixed, and zoom settings saved permanently
★Continue playing from its previous pause point
★AirPlay password setting
★Support external Player
★Slideshow for AirPlay photo streaming
★Support some mips/x86 based Android devices
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
★PC DLNA controller with media file right click menu sending(SubRip Text support) and screen mirror(AirPinPcSender is needed and support mouse controlling from Android side); Android controller(AirPinCast) can also be found in Google Play
★Constant bug fixing and updating within our capability
★How to connect "AirPinPcSender" to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" to send your media files in your PC(WinXP/Win7/Win8) and mirror your PC screen to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"?
Download and install AirPinPcSender in your PC(http://www.waxrain.com);
●Windows Media Streaming: Streaming media files in your Hard Disk or in Network Places/NAS by right clicking on media file and select "DLNA Play to". External SRT subtitles are supported.
●Windows Screen Mirror: Click the icon of "AirPinPcsender" at Windows status bar, click "DLNA Mirror to".
If you still don't know how to use, please go to http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the LG TV itself as you use your Android to control your LG TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected LG TV or on your mobile device.
With the LG TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your LG TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your LG TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or LG TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your LG TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
Ultimate Remote Control App = Remote Kit
With Remote Kit, you can use your phone or tablet like a remote control!
Relax on the couch to see a movie, and pause or adjust the volume any time!
Control the music on your PC while you’re cooking, directly from your phone!
No need for a Keyboard or Mouse!
Remote Kit is a friend of Mouse Kit.
Remote Kit is compatible with Mac (OSX) and PC (Windows).
Control Basic Functions:
- Volume Adjustment
Mouse Control with:
- Left/Right Click
List of compatible players
- KM Player
- Gom Player
- Windows Media Player
- Daum Pot Player
- Quick Time Player
- Gom Player
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Remote Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage (www.yooiistudios.com)
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Remote Kit to connect between PC and smartphon!
Remote Kit (Remocon) is developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
Convenient gestures control, advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
From version 4.0.4 for Android 4.2+ devices, Meridian is now designed for tablets!
✓ One click downloads all your missing album art
✓ Data from LastFM & MusicBrainz
✓ Manual cover load from Gallery
✓ Auto-save to SDCard
✓ Auto-lookup album art when new album is added
✓ Custom search by artist or album
✓ Built in media scanner
Visit the forum for all questions and answers related to Album Art Grabber.
Support development with the ad free pro version of Album Art Grabber :)
'Internet' for fetching covers and ads.
'Access Network State' for ads.
'Wake Lock' for 'Auto-lookup for New' preference.
'Write External Storage' for saving album art to SDCard.
'Receive Boot Completed' for 'Auto-lookup for New' preference (will not be used unless preference is checked).
• To update your album list use the Media Scanner under preferences.
• If album art is not found it can be because the tags for your mp3s are inaccurate.
• Album Art Grabber has two modes of finding covers. The default mode and the strict matching mode. If you are getting the wrong album covers set then turn on 'Strict Matching' under preferences.
• Album Art Grabber works with ICS, though not with Google Music as they do not use Android's music database.
TCL nScreen Pro help to connect your smart phone to your smart TV through WI-FI, then you can you can show the video / Music / Picture in your smart phone to your smart TV with your family & friend , and you can use the smart phone as a remote control unit to operate TV by the Remote control application. This app will help you take full advantage of your TV's big screen and good sound.
This app should be installed to you android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone's photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV's big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
How to connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn't work for non-TCL smart tv. Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV's Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on smart phone. Connect smart phone with smart TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on Smartphone. Connect Smartphone and Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi router;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate Smart TV.
Download PC remote control server from http://www.vectir.com. Free and fully featured trial versions are available.
"We were pleasantly surprised with Vectir. It is easy to set up, comes packed with a lot of options and makes room for customization." - Softpedia
Keyboard and Mouse Remote Control
Remotely control your computers keyboard and mouse directly from your Android device. The remote keyboard lets you type all Windows keys and works with multiple languages. The remote mouse gives full control of your Windows mouse cursor including left click, right click, drag and scroll.
Remotely view and control your computers desktop with simple gestures for panning and zoom. Move the mouse cursor and type on the virtual keyboard in real time. Works with multiple monitors.
Media Player Remote Control
Media player remotes are included for iTunes, Winamp, Windows Media Player (WMP), VLC and Spotify remote. Commands include play/pause, stop, next, previous and remote volume. Enjoy remote access to your media library including artist, album, composer and playlist search.
HTPC and Media Center Remote Control
A Kodi remote profile is available and can be imported into the app through the Vectir PC software remote store.
A universal PC remote control with keyboard, mouse, zoom, windows shortcut keys, remote volume and file browser remotes.
PowerPoint Remote Control
Full remote control for PowerPoint including slide navigation and notes. Quickly switch between slides, control the mouse, read notes and switch to a black or white screen when required.
Quick access to remote power commands including shutdown, sleep, hibernate, restart and lock. Also monitor your computers power consumption with a battery meter. Visual indication of whether your computer is running off mains power, battery or UPS. Turn your computers monitor on or off remotely.
USB-UIRT home automation support (remotely control your TV or other IR (infrared) device from your phone or tablet)
Download additional remote control profiles from the Vectir Server Remote Store. This includes a Chrome Remote and YouTube Remote. More are added all the time so check the remote store in the server application.
Custom Remote Controls
Build your own custom remote controls using the remote profile designer in the Vectir server software. Custom remote profiles can be built for controlling virtually any application installed on your PC. Many Vectir users create their own custom remote controls as part of their HTPC (Home Theatre PC) setup.
Multiple Connection Options
Connect over Bluetooth, WiFi or Internet (3G/4G) with a password protected connection (256 bit AES encryption). Wake on LAN (WoL) is also supported.
Included Remote Controls:
• VLC remote
• WMP (Windows Media Player)
• Winamp remote
Remotes downloadable through Vectir Remote Control store:
• Kodi Remote
More added all the time so check the remote store in the server program.
Please download Vectir Remote Control instead. It combines the existing Vectir Bluetooth and WiFi remote control apps into one. Vectir WiFi Remote is currently only supported for backward compatibility and will eventually be removed.