The magazine is published 1 time in two months. All issues of the magazine paid. Each issue costs 129 rub.
The following options of subscription are available:
12 months subscription – 699 rub
By subscribing to the magazine you are allowed to download the fresh issue.
The cancellation of the current subscription is not available during the current billing period.
Mobile application for magazine created in Magtoapp (www.magtoapp.net).
- personalized Daily Horoscope
- Lunar Calendar
- Aspect of the Moment (Horoscope for Today)
An active account on http://www.zodioscope.com/ is needed for displaying your personalized Daily Horoscope (registration is also possible in the application).
* Active ruling planet is displayed in the status bar.
* Remaining time for current planet hour is displayed.
* Daily times are shown for any selected date. (When selecting a date, ignore the date change after 23:59 (before next day's sunrise). If you do not select a date, this is done automatically for the time and date you are in.)
* (Voice) notifications on time changes and alert capability configurable for any planetary hour.
* Information section.
- If you have Google Location services installed on the device, your location data is periodically updated (via GSM, GPS or internet) as long as you are not in flight mode. If you have an active internet connection, altitude data is updated as well. Altitude is necessary for accurately determining (very) local visible sunrise/sunset.
- For this software to work, either make sure you have Location Services enabled in device settings or use a pre-defined fake/mock location.
- Battery savers, memory boosters, task managers and cleanup stuff might interfere with this application.
- After some time, Android system may kill the service on its own. Restart device at least once a day to prevent status bar bugs.
Sunrise/Sunset icon: flaticon.com (yannick)
kw: esoteric, esoterism, esotericism, solar, sun, time, times
This is a favorite and classic reference work of Freemasonry, found or should be found within the library of every Freemasonic lodge or serious Freemason.
Fascinating compendium of ancient Egyptian mythology, religious beliefs and magical practices. Includes spells, incantations, hymns, magical formulas and prayers.All explained by one of the most knowledgeable and respected Egyptologists of the early 20th century.
This is L.W. Kings' authoritative work on the Enuma Elish, the Babylonian creation myth. This text includes the complete introduction, and the English text of the Enuma Elish and other related texts, with selected footnotes.
KJV History: The Authorized King James Version is an English translation of the Christian Bible begun in 1604 and first published in 1611 by the Church of England.
The Great Bible was the first "authorized version" issued by the Church of England in the reign of King Henry VIII
Torch Light: The application lets you use the flashlight like a torch without having to switch on the camera.
Fluttering Disco Light: Use the flashlight like a disco light to lighten up the party with all your favorite songs playing. You can adjust the fluttering by scrolling the Knob according to the mood.
Camera: Click pictures using the camera mode with the flashlight on which are saved in the camera album of the iPhone.
Video: You can use this application record video with the fluttering flashlight like you are recording a party in a disco.
Music Player: Now play songs of your liking and party with the disco flashlight. Select a number of songs to play one after the other. Forward or rewind the songs.
The author portrays the Celt as a seeker after God, linking himself by strong ties to the unseen and eager to conquer the unknown by religious rite and magic art.
The earliest aspect of the religion of Celtic man was the cult of nature spirits and of life manifested in nature.
This is a collection of Masonic rituals, including ceremonies related to the degrees of the Entered Apprentice, Fellow-craft and Master Mason. It includes extensive treatment of funeral rituals. There is musical notation for a number of Masonic hymns.
An outline of the teaching of Buddha. While it may well serve as a first introduction for the beginner, its chief aim is to give the reader who is already more or less acquainted with the fundamental ideas of Buddhism, a clear, concise, and authentic summary of its various doctrines.