First published in 1875 and read by more than eight million people, this non denominational book has a 119-year history of healing and inspiration
The App is specially developed for Dawoodi Bohra Mumeneen, to enable them to accurately know the chogadia timings based on their location. You can even know the Fajr / Zohar (7th Time) / Magrib Namaaz timings based on this App.
In case of Issue:
If the App is not working on your mobile device, or it shows incorrect sunrise/sunset timings, the first thing you should do is go to ....
1. Settings->Location Services and Enable "Use Wireless Networks" option.
2. Also Enable "Use GPS Satellites" option.
3. Settings->Apps->Tap on "Force Stop"
4. Then Switch off the Mobile and Restart. It should work fine.
If the above fails, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your Android OS and Mobile Model Number.
Also before giving your rating below 5, you are kindly requested to please email us your issue first.
Data Connection should be working for this App to work.
Features of the App:-
- By default the current date is selected and sunrise/sunset time is calculated automatically based on your location.
- Option to change to previous or future date.
- The exact name of the Saiyyaraat are shown with color coding to easily identify the chogadiya period.
- The timings of sunset/sunrise and each choghadia are accurate with a difference of not more than 1 minute. (as we round off the seconds into minutes)
Din ane Raat ni Ghari ma Saiyyaraat ni Taaseer
There are 7 Saiyyaraat.
1. Shams = Sun
2. Zohra = Venus
3. Otarid = Mercury
4. Qamar = Moon
5. Zohol = Saturn
6. Mushtari = Jupiter
7. Mirrikh = Mars
Saiyyaraat ni Taaseer aa misal che....
- Mushtari (Jupiter) ane Zohra (Venus) - ni Taaseer Sa'ad Akbar che. Ghanij Behtar Taaseer che. (Very Good)
- Shams (Sun) ane Qamar (Moon) - ni Taaseer Nek che. (Good)
- Otarid (Mercury) - ni Taaseer Wehwaaru che. (Okay or Normal)
- Zohol (Saturn) ane Mirrikh (Mars) - ni Taaseer Nehes Akbar che. (Ghanij Kharaab or Bad)
Har Saiyyaraat ni Taaseer Khaas ane Judi che, magar DOA karva si, Moula(TUS) ni DOA ni Barakat si, Nazrul Maqaam(AS) manva si, Sadaqo karva si, saiyyaraat ni taaseer badlai jaai che. Mumeneen potana Amal ni kamyaabi vaste Khuda Taala par bharoso raakhe ane Awliyah-ullah no Vasilo le, ane Aqa MoulaTUS si DOA talab kare.
- Makaan nu ya Dukaan nu muhurat kare ya..
- Shaadi nu koi kaaraj hoi ya..
- Vepaar muta'aliq koi Zaroori kaam hoi ..
to istirshaad kari ne, RAZA lai ne, NEK GHARI iktiyaar kare.
The App is created with reference as per Busaheba Sahifa and is only for information purpose. Mumineen are requested to take raza before doing any deeni aamal.
We will try our best to reply to support queries within 24 hours via EMAIL. We do not respond via reviews/comments on Play Store.
iltemas ud dua
Only a few (~50) questions are translated in english, most of the questions are available only in german.
So, this app is perhaps more useful for german-speaking people.
The questions are imported from the LPISim (http://lpi-buch.linupfront.de/lpisim/) of the Linup Front GmbH.
The Baruch HaShem Assembly app allows you to be a part of our community of believers. You can listen to our sermons, contact us, ask questions as well as post prayers. Download our app and be a part of the Baruch HaShem Assembly Community.
This is a favorite and classic reference work of Freemasonry, found or should be found within the library of every Freemasonic lodge or serious Freemason.
Important collections of Celtic folklore and one of the most important collections of Welsh folk and fairy legend, including many stories of fairy women who become wives and lovers.
Many of these are from the lakes of Wales. John Rhys collected these tales from the Welsh speaking people.
In precise and powerful prose it lays out the blueprint for the remaking of the mind and the re enchantment of the world.
A visionary named Ernest Holmes began a journey of exploration and research that profoundly affected thinkers throughout America.
Put it into use and watch yourself prosper!
By the New Thought Movement writer Wallace D. Wattles, It was a major inspiration for Rhonda Byrne's bestselling book and film The Secret (2006 film). Shows how creation, not competition, is the hidden key to wealth attraction!