This is an Android application to display and record the video from a USB camera that is connected to a smart phone or a tablet device. This has been a paid application, but it is changed to free. No advertisement appears. For more details please check our website.http://www.infinitegra.co.jp/en/solution/AndroidApp1.htm
[Specifications and Characteristics]
- You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
- Video Size : SD (640x480), HD (1280x720)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off), Sound Recording : by Android internal microphone
- Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
- Still Image Capture
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
- Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
- Connecting a USB camera (which is connected to Android) to PC as a virtual USB camera
- RTSP communication function
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
I wish to thank Maxxvision GmbH for translating the app's menu into Germany.