This is the official mobile app for Summit Metro Parks. Features include:
• GPS-enabled directions, downloadable maps, restroom locations and more for all 14 of the district’s parks and the multipurpose Bike & Hike Trail, Freedom Trail and its sections of the Towpath Trail
• Brief descriptions of 40 trails, with filters based on difficulty and distance
• A comprehensive calendar of programs and events
• Click-to-call phone numbers for rangers, the administrative offices, the visitors center at F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm and seasonal information
• Locations of birding “hot spots,” landmarks, fishing areas, sled hills and more
• Information about reservable pavilions and shelters
• Alerts, news, and rules and regulations
• Social media links for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
The application has been developed independently by the author without any relationship with the Ministero dell'Ambiente.
This application has the following features:
* Shows the map of SAC areas / parks of Italy.
* Shows the map of SPA areas / parks of Italy.
* Overlay with Google Maps™ Road or Satellite tiles.
* Zoom, Pan.
* Selection of shapes representing different parks by rectangle and point (just press the selection tool button and select one or more municipalities).
* Grid visualization of alphanumerical data for each park.
* Labels indicating names of areas / parks.
"Natural Parks of Italy" is built with the "ItacaMap for Android", a programming framework that enables Java developers to build rich and high performance GIS applications for Android smartphones and tablets.
ItacaMap is basically composed of a custom WMS/WFS server (OGC WMS 1.1.1 compliant) and a number of client libraries and application for different platforms (e.g.: Android, Silverlight, HTML5, Windows 8, etc.).
More information at the developer web site.
What makes this app unique is its off-line availability. The crisp information which it covers is indicative of what you can achieve on a typical outing to these National Parks. You would find the quick information on the following in this app:
a) State/Union Territory, where it is located
b) Year of Establishment
c) Total Area
d) Known For - Avian fauna, Mammals, Reptiles and Amphibians you can date with :)
You may find this app useful in planning your trip. I hope you will enjoy your tryst with Nature in exploring some of the most exquisite scenic and historic treasures in India.
FOLLOW US and stay in touch to get all the latest information about "Indian National Parks" and other exciting Apps and future updates:
The two nature parks of the Our and of the Upper Sûre are located in the Ardennes, in the north of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. They are surrounded by two neighboring countries, Germany and Belgium. The aim of the national parks and their member municipalities is to combine environmental protection and nature conservation with sustainable and successful regional economic development.
The region is an excellent holiday destination for lovers of nature and culture as well as for sports enthusiasts. The varied landscape is characterized by vast plateaus and narrow, wild and romantic ravines, carved in the shale by rivers and streams. Both the plateaus and the valleys are home to a variety of valuable biotopes providing habitat for many endangered animal and plant species.
Visit the nature parks while profiting of this user-friendly, lively and multilingual app. It lets you discover this lovely region by foot, mountainbike, Nordic Walking and bicycle. At the same time you may chat with the nature parks, take and submit photos, book your seats on the solar boat, find out about events and enrol at them and more. Enjoy multiple leisure time activities around the water reservoir of the Upper Sûre.
Take a deeper look at the app and discover the hidden gadgets!
This application has specifically been designed to be used in all circumstances, whether you opt for a roaming configuration or not.
English, French, German, Dutch
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2.0
- Integrating new Nature Park (Naturpark Öewersauer) with ...
- Additional trips
- Additional news and events
- Multiple new activities around a water reservoir
- Additional exhibitions and museums
- Additional map format (topographic) for all trips
- New, multimedia and theme based trips
- New trip search engine
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2.2
- Minor bug fixing
- Performance improvement
- Support Android 2.3 scrolling
Albuquerque is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia National Laboratories, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, and Petroglyph National Monument. The Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque, and the Rio Grande flows through the city, north to south.
This app for the City of Albuquerque has the following features:
*Latest City News
*Send pictures of issues
*Send the mayor a message
*List of City Attractions
*Receive coupons for local events
*Take Notes with our notepad feature
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Walking Tour of Albuquerque (7 sights)
* Old Town Albuquerque Tour (8 sights)
* Albuquerque Museums Tour (6 sights)
* Downtown Albuquerque Walk (5 sights)
* Albuquerque Arch'ture Walk (9 sights)
* Albuquerque Shopping Tour (5 sights)
* Albuquerque Nightlife Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Product Introduction, Full
AbqJew.com connects you to Albuquerque (and New Mexico) Jewish sources and resources. Looking for kosher food? Synagogues, rabbis, and teachers? AbqJew.com is the Duke City\'s one-stop Jewish shop.
And if you\'re looking for something Jewish to go and do - AbqJew.com\'s Go Do! page highlights upcoming community events, and our Abq Jewish Events Calendar is the most complete in the Land of Enchantment. Check out the Abq Jew Blog, too!
AbqJew.com. We\'re your guide to Jewish life in Albuquerque and beyond!
Keywords: albuquerque, jewish
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in New Mexico, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Taos, Ruidoso;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Taos, Ruidoso;
★ Discover the nightlife of New Mexico! Bars, pubs & disco's in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Taos, Ruidoso;
★ Book hotels in New Mexico directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of New Mexico;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
• Favorite destinations
• Things to see and do in the park
• Stunning photos
• A park map that includes all of the roads and hiking trails in the park.
• Ranger-led activities
• The Junior Ranger program
• Locations of services within the park such as the visitor center, restrooms and picnic areas.
• Permit information, safety guidelines, and tips – including how to maximize your visit, photography tips, campground information and much more!
Canyonlands Natural History Association has been the official non-profit partner of Arches National Park since 1967.
L'app nasce con lo scopo di valorizzare sempre più gli splendidi paesaggi di Belmonte Calabro (CS) e permettere a tutti i partecipanti alle escursioni e non, di inviare foto inerenti paesaggi naturali, specie animali e tutto ciò che riguarda la natura.
Le foto più belle verranno pubblicate poi sul sito ufficiale dell'associazione, in una apposita sezione!
Altri strumenti presenti nell'app sono una Bussola, grazie alla quale è possibile orientarsi nella natura, ed una torcia che sfrutta il flash della fotocamera per illuminare i paesaggi più bui!
L'applicazione richiede il permesso di accedere ad alcune funzionalità del dispositivo che verranno ora elencate:
- ACQUISIZIONE DI FOTO E VIDEO: per sfruttare il flash dei dispositivi in cui è presente;
- ACCESSO DI RETE E ACCESSO ALL'ARCHIVIO: per permettere il caricamento delle foto presenti sul dispositivo e l'invio tramite email all'indirizzo dell'associazione.
L'app non raccoglie in alcun modo dati personali e informazioni sull'account dell'utente!!
L'utilizzo della bussola e della torcia è soggetto alle caratteristiche dei vari dispositivi, ed il loro funzionamento non è garantito per tutti!
Scarica l'app di Living Nature e vivi la natura insieme ad essa!