Sputnik! is an easy to use tool for predicting when the International Space Station (ISS) will pass by your location or when a bright satellite will be visible in the skies above. You can also spot the stunning band of pearls in the sky after the launch of a new batch of Starlink satellites.
- Predictions of satellite, Starlink and ISS sightings accurate to the second.
- Predict sightings for up to 7 days ahead, or 48 hours in the past (handy if you want to find out what that bright object in the sky you just saw was).
- Detection of Starlink satellite trains.
- Second by second countdown to the satellite sighting.
- Set reminders of upcoming satellite sightings.
- Displays compass direction and elevation for your device to easily find the part of the sky where the sighting will occur (requires capable device).
- Rotate your device to landscape orientation to show exactly where the satellite will pass in the night sky.
- Easily share your sightings on social media.
- Automatic download of up to date satellite orbital data.
- Offline calculations, no need to be connected to the internet once orbital data has been downloaded.
- Input your location automatically by GPS, select from a map or enter coordinates manually.
- Save your favorite places for easy access.
- Audio cues for the last seconds before the satellite passes by.