- this application development testing.
- you can use the library to make an API call using RESTful android client.
with Android API Client library you can:
- Set the base Uri of the call.
- Set Http Method.
- add paths, parameters, and headers.
- Set Content type.
- Set entity/content/body.
- Set connection and socket timeout.
- Set connection and socket timeout retry count.
- Set whether to enable retry when connection or socket timeout happens.
- execute the request in three ways: Block, Thread, or Async task.
- Set Handlers to get result for different response codes: Informational, Successful, ClientError, and ServerError.
- Get response entity ( response code,content, content length, and headers.
why do you want to use it? simply you can make an API call in one line of code.
To know how to use the client please see: