WARNING! THIS WALLET NO LONGER FINDS PEERS!
The Worldcoin developers stopped maintaining the seed nodes under their control two years ago. This wallet has not been updated with new seed nodes and is unlikely to connect to the network by default. I have been out of WDC development for years and have no incentive to update the code, but It has been available on github for anyone to update since the beginning.
There is a way to recover your coins - I do not own any WDC and have not tried or validated this, use at your own risk.
Install and fully sync a Worldcoin wallet on a PC with a complete list of peers, go into your mobile Wallet, network settings and and add your PC wallet's IP address as a secure peer for syncing. This should let you withdraw WDC to any wallet as long as you're connected to your PC wallet. I do not know which versions of the WDC core wallet can connect to the correct seed nodes ans that is entirely out of my control.
There are other possible methods to recover your WDC but they all require a developer to put some effort into it (fixing the nodes, implementing HD wallets in the Core, etc).
Have your Worldcoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Worldcoin Wallet is the first mobile Worldcoin app, and arguably also the most secure!
This is wallet is an improvement over the original wallet at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinfit.wdcwallet that uses a different package for ease of migration. Please back up your original wallet file before installing!
Hint: You can sync quickly by using the secure peer setting to connect to your local Worldcoin QT wallet.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Worldcoin amount in WDC and mWDC.
• Conversion to and from MANY national currencies using rates from Cryptodiggers (https://www.cryptodiggers.eu/)
• Sending and receiving of Worldcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Worldcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Worldcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• App widget for Worldcoin balance.
• Wallet file now uses the standard "hierarchical deterministic" algorithm for improved speed and security
• Now has a spending PIN for added flexibility.
• Support for the new p2sh addresses in Worldcoin
If you want to contribute to Worldcoin Wallet, the project is located at
Use at your own risk!