Great app for time tracking and time management. You can use this app as pills reminder.
You can download free chime sounds (cuckoo, clock wall, big ben etc.) from Internet.
What's more in Caynax Hourly Chime PRO version:
- TTS (TextToSpeech)
- option to follow phone volume
- unlimited chime length
- hours to set (ie. from 8AM to 10AM and from 2PM to 4PM)
- chime (sound) - any sound from phone - no need to download and pay for additional ringtones
- chime volume - individual level for each chime
- days of week (ie. Mon-Wed and Friday)
- chime in silent mode
- chime in vibrate mode
- chime at :15, :30, :45 min
- chime in wired headset mode
- chime in Bluetooth headset mode
- chime only when screen is on
- chime during phone call
No Ads. Small application size.
NOTICE: Don't move application to sdCard - it won't work properly.
NOTICE: Don't use task killers.
- VIBRATE - vibrate during chime.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - detect whether headset is connected.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to set up chimes after phone start.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect incoming phone call and chime or not.
- WAKE_LOCK - to wake device and play chime.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - currently not used, was used for crash reports.
A clear spoken voice will announce the time of day or how much time remains/elapsed until the specified moment in future.
It is available in 16 languages:
►English US and UK
►Spanish, Italian, Portuguese PT and BR
This application allows the user to plan single or multiple time schedules, either planned or manual. In addition the schedules can be flexibly repeated to meet the needs of the user.
Our time tracking application runs with an attractive colorful time display in landscape format.
Speaking clock announces the time according to the user’s schedule at certain time intervals.
The Talking Clock & Timer Pro will announce:
★ Actual time
★ Time elapsed
★ Time remaining
★ Own record
★ Alarm with an option to choose custom sound
★ Time announcement by user favorite Text-to-speech engine
★ Any mp3 or other format sound preceding each announcement
★ Custom Text-to-speech message
Each named schedule can contain numerous flexible talking periods including spoken mode, announcement frequency, as well as event on finish, which can even be “own record” or alarm.
When activated, any number of schedules can run simultaneously and will automatically commence according to the user defined schedule. It offers additional flexibility whereby each period can provide alternative types of announcement.
Our speaking clock helps visually impaired people to manage a series of chronological events by announcing the time at certain points in time, ensuring you complete the action according to your schedule.
The schedules are clearly placed in 2 tabs: Planned & Manual.
Create a Planned schedule to set a specific time during the day.
For example Monday to Friday 3.00pm to 5.00pm with announcements every 10 minutes prior to leaving work.
The Manual function allows you to set a time period which can be activated and deactivated on demand. For example a 7 minute period for preparing lunch or dinner.
There are many different uses and situations where our time management app can help improve your time management:
* never be late for important appointments or meetings
* daily fitness routine - jogging, yoga
* sporting activities - skiing, cycling
* in the morning - showering, bathing and washing your teeth
* work motivator - speaking clock helps you to stay focused on your work
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Tests Google Group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100050482874980060588