- supports multiple Nagios / Icinga accounts that are switchable at runtime;
- allows connections over https (self signed ssl certificates);
- secures account credential storing;
- lists hosts / services hierarchically in a rich and easy-to-use ui;
- provides access to various actions on selected components, such as commenting, acknowledging, dealing with notifications, downtime schedules, obsession, passive checks;
- filters based on component status and/or detail data text (regexp support);
- notifies with sound/vibration on each update when error is detected on a component registered for uNagi alerts;
- applies filters and settings on a per account basis (multiple accounts: multiple display settings / filters);
- supports pnp with zoomable chart component (beta);
- supports NagiosGrapher with zoomable chart component (beta);
- loads the notifications issued for the desired account, with archive access and contact name filtering, and provides access to functions of the hosts/services denoted by the notifications (via context menu items);
- introduces the extended Icinga support as of version 1.3.0
- provides widgets: 3 sizes, opaque and not that opaque;
- needs no additional plugins or extensions on either side for it to run;
- allows shell control: start, silent-start, stop (more coming soon; details on the Steps and Changes page);
- handles special hours (day/time intervals) and custom alerting scheme for these.
- introduces manual / on demand update handling: by enabling it from settings, uNagi will run without background service, and the data is refreshed on demand.
- has no ads;
- as a beta feature allows instant error reporting; enable this feature, if you experience a malfunction that is hard to describe / reproduce. No sensitive data of any kind is gathered by these reports, pure filtered stack trace is collected, submitted with date, version number, and an optional reporter! Once a unique error is reported, I will handle it and post a feedback on the report site: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/reports.html
This is a pretty young application, so far tested on 3.2.0, 3.2.3 and 3.3.1;
Though it fits my needs, it would be nice to know others find it useful too.
Hopefully some of you guys can point out bugs that I have missed, provide some ideas to make this app more useable.
Please write me a note about your ideas, thoughts, things that should be better, things that you miss in the application, so I can work on them to improve it.
Thank you in advance for helping me with your opinion!
For a bit more detailed description you can visit the dev-site of the application (http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro), where you can
- browse among the changes: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/changes.html
- read the comments got so far: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/comments.html
- view a few more screenshots: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/snapshots.html
- take a look at the Locale / Tasker plug-ins (release candidates): http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/plugins.html
It is the most stable of all the nagios clients available on android.
If you have any problem with TiNag please write a mail to email@example.com so the problem can be resolved.
- Multiple nagios and icinga account support.
- UI Themes
- Very low CPU use
- pnp4nagios support
- Acknowledge problems
More info and many screenshots at:
TouchMon for Nagios is an unofficial Nagios and Icinga client which accesses your server and natively displays the data on your android device.
Unlike other available Nagios frontend solutions, it does not require any changes in your server-side configuration. Just enter the server URL, username and password (you can also optionally ignore self-signed SSL certificate errors) and TouchMon for Nagios displays your network state in a meaningful way.
With TouchMon for Nagios, you are able to monitor multiple Nagios and Icinga installations and acknowledge problems - for both hosts and services.
From now on, you don't have to pull up a browser to know what's going on - just open TouchMon for Nagios and it's all there; nicely partitioned into 'Problems', 'Hosts' and 'Hostgroups'.
You can also set TouchMon for Nagios to reload the problems of your instances after a defined period of time has passed. After an automatic update a notification will be displayed (also vibrate on updates is possible).
Monitor your System health.
TouchMon for Nagios has been tested with Nagios 3.2.3, 3.2.2, 3.2.1, 3.2.0, 3.1.2, 3.0.6, 2.10 as well as Icinga 1.6.1, 1.5.0, 1.4.0 and 1.3.0 - if necessary, updates for new Nagios or Icinga versions will be provided.
This is a BETA-version plug-in to connect Locale / Tasker with uNagi Nagios and/or Icinga client, this way controlling when should uNagi start or stop monitoring your hosts and services, which accounts should be activated / deactivated.
In order to use it, you'll need:
1. Locale or Tasker
Being a BETA means that it is in a very flexible state, so if you have any suggestion of extensions that would ease your work, send me a note, we'll work it out!
Also, please contact me if you find any errors, malfunctions, unwanted behavior, so I can fix them as soon as possible!
With this plug-in you can automate how / when / where to start / stop / update / change uNagi settings: the way your Nagios and Icinga instances are monitored.
It will help you control uNagi (your Nagios accounts and the way you monitor them) from Locale or Tasker.
You have three scenarios, from which need to select one. With it you can
1. start the application / service in various ways:
- with or without graphical interface / confirmation
- with or without scheduled background service
- start-up account of your choice (if silent mode is switched off)
- task-specific list of active accounts defined in the plug-in
2. stop the service and/or the application
3. trigger actions, apply settings on the fly:
- change active accounts,
- switch [Use service] mode
- refresh one or more chosen accounts
- turn detailed data loading [on] or [off]
For more information, check out the developer page of uNagi at http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/ and the plug-ins section: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/plugins.html/#controller!
Review your business service and IT infrastructure views and acknowledge alerts from anywhere in the world.
Opsview Mobile is available for free to Android users and supports any Opsview release from 3.13.
* Android push notifications - get alerts sent straight to your mobile!
* Easy to use - get up and running in minutes
* Tabbed navigation and search navigation to help users get to the relevant information quickly.
* Keywords, hostgroups, hosts and service views showing detailed information about each item, enabling you to review your host and business service status on your Android device.
* Analyze service availability over time with rapid graphing and events – take your device with you to datacenters, meetings or client sites for instant, real-time reporting
* Use control views and context menus to submit commands to Opsview such as adding & removing downtime, re-submitting checks and acknowledging problems.
* Drill-down for rapid issue diagnosis.
* Free to all Opsview Atom, Opsview Pro and Opsview Enterprise users
Don't have an Opsview installation to try this out on? Try http://demo.opsview.com.
MORE ON PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Push notifications help make Opsview Mobile a truly pro-active monitoring tool. Even if the Opsview App isn’t running users can be notified that an alert or notification is available. You can launch the app to see the detail of the alert or ignore the notification and leave the app dormant.
To set-up push notifications register for a free account on www.opsview.com
Documentation for Opsview Mobile can be found on the Opsview wiki at http://ops.vu/o6XS9L
For community-based support or feedback please visit the Opsview Forums at
- Aplicativo indicado para Agentes de Trânsito e Fiscalização. Auxilia no trabalho permitindo consultas rápidas e permitindo que crie cópias particulares dos registros de seu trabalho.
- Sugestão do Logradouro (nome da rua, avenida, etc) para as cidades: Ananindeua, Aparecida de Goiânia, Aracaju, Belém, Belford Roxo, Belo Horizonte, Boa Vista, Brasília, Campinas, Campo Grande, Campos dos Goytacazes, Caxias do Sul, Contagem, Corumbá, Criciúma, Cuiabá, Curitiba, Diadema, Dourados, Duque de Caxias, Feira de Santana, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Goiânia, Guarulhos, Jaboatão dos Guararapes, João Pessoa, Joinville, Juiz de Fora, Londrina, Macapá, Maceió, Manaus, Mauá, Mogi das Cruzes, Natal, Niterói, Nova Iguaçu, Osasco, Porto Alegre, Porto Velho, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio Branco, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santo André, Santos, São Bernardo do Campo, São Gonçalo, São João de Meriti, São José do Rio Preto, São José dos Campos, São Luis, São Paulo, Serra, Sorocaba, Teresina, Três Lagoas, Uberlândia, Várzea Paulista, Vila Velha e Vitória. (Para cidades não suportadas o usuário terá que digitar o nome completo do logradouro.)
- GPS com o Mapa e suas coordenadas para ajudar encontrar nome de logradouros.
- Cadastro pré-definido de Marcas e Modelos de veículos.
- Preenchimentos de campos e pesquisa por Comando de Voz.
- Sugestão de Códigos de Infrações mostrando o texto relativo ao código, Medida Administrativa, Amparo Legal, Infrator e Gravidade.
- Sugestão de Placas relacionadas com a infração.
- Controle das Infrações - Ver, Alterar, Adicionar, Deletar e Listagem de 7,15,30 e 60 dias além de meses e anos.
- Suporte a Senha deixando os dados do aplicativo totalmente seguros. (Recuperação de senha por e-mail)
- Banco de Dados com forte e segura encriptação.
- Rolamento Automático ao ver infração cadastrada.
DICAS DE INSTALAÇÃO: Alguns dispositivos não tem espaço suficiente: Isso ocorre na maioria dos casos porque a memória do dispositivo esta lotada. Para solucionar isso você pode mover outros aplicativos já instalados para a
a memória interna ou para o cartão de memória. Outra solução é remover outros aplicativos que não são utilizados.
Detectado um problema também em alguns dispositivos android em que a Play Store fica travada correndo as barrinhas de alguns aplicativos que nunca atualizam ou instalam provavelmente tambem pela falta de memoria. A solução para isso é PARAR as atualizações, efetuar o procedimento anterior e instalar o infranote.
'MemoryInfo & Swapfilecheck' to find it see my other apps.
This is the most powerful Release ever! Exclusive only here in Play Store!
Insufficient RAM, memory is too small? Use your SD card as a working memory expansion! A Memory Manager wich make's you life more easy as you think...
A great programmer once said to insufficient RAM -RAM only helps-. Convince yourself how right this man had.
Finally, more memory with a click! Memory from Android 1.6 up with root access and external SD card! More memory means that background tasks will never more automaticaly terminated, and many programs will work correctly in the first place!
On many devices, there are problems with games require a lot of memory, this fixes the problems RAMEXPANDER. And they can play latest games on devices that otherwise would not be able to start such APPs. No more out of memory! No more memory is full!
Languages: English and German
Note: please try before you buy with our app "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo" whether their device ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is compatible, you!
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Note: please try before you buy with our app "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo" whether their device ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is compatible, you!
Should it come to problems please contact me before they write such queries to review forum!
not enough memory? equal to no more! More games to play and run more applications simultaneously! All you have to only increase your memory. And up to 4 GB! Larger memory, instead of using task killer or memory optimizer.
ROEHSOFT Ram Expander is more effective than any other tool of its kind Why? The First find out!
ROEHSOFT RAM expander support via a widget at lightning speed and off of extended memory.
This way you can remove the SD card despite swapfile or deploy via USB.
Also, you can important, elementary the swap kernel parameters even control the effectiveness of extended memory increase.
To gain root access you Linkk this helps any further http://shortfuse.org/.
Just affordable entry level phones often have little Ram, help either here or Task Killer programs continue but one uses a swapfile, which is enough memory available. ROEHSOFT Expander turns your device more easily. Many applications, you can start at the same time and do not have to worry about your Ram.
Extends every Android device up to 4 GB of memory in which it creates a swap file on the SDCARD.
Maximum size of the swap file is architecture requires 4GB!
By setting the swappiness value, you can control the behavior of the kernel, the higher the value the more is outsourced.
Please note! For any damage that may result from the use of this software are not responsible!
Visit http://wiki.zenoss.org/Android#Instant_Notification_Delivery_via_ZenPack_with_Rhybudd_Push for full details on configuring the Rhybudd ZenPack for instant alert delivery.
Rhybudd also provides access to the Zenoss infrastructure data allowing you to view Device information and graphs. NFC tags can be written with a Device identifier allowing you to tap an NFC tag to instantly load up that Device in Rhybudd.
Dock mode has been removed in favour of Android Day Dream mode. Certain widgets now support addition to the Lock screen.
Full support from Zenoss 3.2.1 through to Zenoss 4.2.4 and Zenoss As A Service installations.
See the official Zenoss Wiki for additional information and help http://wiki.zenoss.org/Android
If you have any problems or suggestions please tweet @NetworkString or submit an issue report on GitHub: https://github.com/NetworksAreMadeOfString/Rhybudd/issues
• FULL NETWORK ACCESS - Required to access your Zenoss server and Google Cloud Messaging
• YOUR ACCOUNTS - A requirement of Google Cloud Messaging ( http://developer.android.com/google/gcm/gs.html#client ) and for Sync ( http://developer.android.com/training/sync-adapters/creating-sync-adapter.html#DeclareSyncAdapterManifest )
• PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING - A requirement of Google Cloud Messaging ( http://developer.android.com/google/gcm/gs.html#client )
• VIBRATE - Required to enable Notifications to use the vibrate functionality of your device
• NFC - Required to write to NFC tags and use Android Beam.
• READ / WRITE SYNC SETTINGS - Required to enable regular synchronisation of Zenoss meta data e.g. Device production state ( http://developer.android.com/training/sync-adapters/creating-sync-adapter.html#DeclareSyncAdapterManifest )
A full breakdown of permissions is available on the Zenoss wiki: http://wiki.zenoss.org/Android#Permissions
Full source code available here: https://github.com/NetworksAreMadeOfString/Rhybudd
Zenoss and the Zenoss logo are the trademarks of Zenoss, Inc. Rhybudd and its authors are not affiliated with Zenoss, Inc.
Access your POM Monitoring or any Nagios(TM) based platform, get your real time alerts, and manage your IT events, anytime and anywhere from your smartphone and tablet.
Main features :
+ Full alerts management (notifications,
+ Charts associated to the key performance indicators
+ Choose the way and how often you get notifications
+ Filtered alerts display
+ Search for alerts with keywords
Participate in our Pom Monitoring Donate program to support one of our selected Non Profit Organization :
By choosing POM Monitoring, you can support a cause and become part of a collective effort.
We give SmartPOM users the opportunity to make a donation: 66% will be given to teh NPO of your choice among the 3 listed on our website : http://www.pom-monitoring.com.
The 34% left of the donation will be allocated to the upgrades and updates of POM Freeware Edition, the free version of POM Monitoring and SmartPOM
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- voice dictation using speech recognition engine from google. Instead of typing just dictate the IP address.**
It's a wild world out there. Ever wonder where is this ip from? Want to know the status of an IP address? Let IP info Detective investigate it for you. Private I report will give you detailed information regarding the IP address in question. Read the report and decide for yourself. Useful if you need to know an IP address status in order to prevent, correct or defend ourselves or others in situations like using p2p networks, irc, chat, social networking or other internet activities.
- Display internet connectivity status;
- Display your local and remote IP;
- An IP address will be investigated for: advertising trackers, spyware&adware, web spiders, hijacked IPs, hackers, forum spam, IP addresses related to current web server hack and exploit attempts, malicious and other non search engine bots, attackers and so on;
- The report will also contains information if the IP is related to: educational institutions, labs or researchers, serve corporate and governmental or have strong financial interest in copyrighted material;
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Whois search( trial)
- Host name lookup
- IP address lookup
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- IP geo location - show IP location as a circle on Google Maps and other information, like City Name, Area Code, Postal Code, Latitude, Longitude, Maidenhead and others. Just click on the circle center to view additional data. ( This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://maxmind.com/ );
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Android Market suggestion - Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
- full network access
- view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET - Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
- read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
In 4x1 style, up to 12 toggles and 2 controls are supported. Compare to other switch widgets, you can just simply drag the toggles to change their positions in the widget.
Moreover, Notification widget is available now! You can turn on/off the functions in common use anywhere.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
☆ Available Size:
Some toggles may be out of work after your GO Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “GO Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
- Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Auto-rotate, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Toggle position modification
How to add GOWidgets to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Important message for upgrading users: you need the computer application version 3.0.1 from my homepage. The old one isn't supported anymore.
-Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
-Easy to setup
-Connection with network scanner, QR code or IP address
-Connection over Internet
-Very intuitive user interface
-No installation on your PC required (only run a .jar file with Java)
-All screen sizes supported
-Switch between shutdown, reboot and hibernate
-Wake On Lan
Samsung Galaxy devices from 2013 and onward are unlikely to work correctly. Examples are Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy MEGA, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy Note 3. This is because of KNOX.
LG devices will be fully unrooted, but will still say "Rooted" afterwards because of LG's eFuse.
Simply hit the 'UNROOT' button and allow Root Access when asked to give it permission. The device will then reboot and you will be completely Unrooted when you boot back up.
****WHEN APP DOES NOT REBOOT AFTER ALLOWING ROOT, CLOSE THE APP AND HIT UNROOT AGAIN****
This is a great app for those who are trying to complete a warranty return with a carrier for a defective device hardware or a repair. If you only want to temporarily lose Root Access, this app is not for you. Unrooting is permanent and cannot be undone with this app. Only use this if you truly want to lose Root Access.
If your device has an Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) the app will now tell you and close. This is for users who could not bother to read the App Description that warns you that if your device has an Insecure Kernel, it will NOT fully unroot you.
Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) means that unless your Kernel (Boot.img) is brought back to the factory stock file, your device will never be unrooted fully, so this app will no longer bother attempting to try, only to get users complaining about not being able to OTA.
Please be aware, this app does not gurantee that it will fix your specific devices "Over-The-Air Update" issues. In most cases, anything you did with root such as: Debloating, Installing a custom Kernel, custom ROM, custom Recovery (like TWRP or Clockworkmod), enabling tether, etc. will NOT be un-done by this app. If you can't update because your system was modified, look for a way to flash back the entire device, such as Odin for Samsung.
You can see a video explaining this by "zedomaxx" on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdlIxE7K_vw
Support for x86, ARM, and MIPS devices.
Support for ChainsDD Superuser, Chainfire SuperSu, and Koush Superuser.
Featured on Droid-Life! - http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/11/new-app-claims-to-unroot-any-android-device-with-a-single-tap/
Featured on Phandroid! - http://phandroid.com/2013/04/11/universal-unroot/
Featured on AndroidFanNetwork! - http://androidfannetwork.com/2013/04/11/one-click-unroot-app-for-any-android-device/
Featured on Frandroid! - http://www.frandroid.com/applications/136681_universal-unroot-pour-desactiver-le-root-dun-seul-clic#more-136681
Featured on GetNews JPN! - http://getnews.jp/archives/320358
Tomsgt123 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNStU8OTuk
DroidModd3rX - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_viwAMoIcJM
tmyinc - http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/15295-universal-unroot-app/
SEO: root, unroot, superuser, SuperSU, rooted, hide root
Supports WLAN settings, phone diversion (currently only analogue phones are supported), Wake-On-LAN, reconnect, restarting the box.
Use it in local WiFi or your mobile network.
Requirements: FRITZ!Box with Firmware xx.04.74 and up.
aNag is an unofficial Nagios and Icinga client for android devices. The goal of this application is provide to sysadmin an embedded overview of all their Nagios and Icinga monitored infrastructure.
It also works with Opsview, at least v4.1.1, probably other version too. If not, mail me, and be prepared to provide me a temporary read only account :) .
And now also work with EyesOfNetwork but as for OpsView, be prepared to provide me a temporary read only account for debugging purposes.
- multiple instances, Nagios, Icinga, OpsView and EyesOfNetwork
- Client certificate authentication
- self signed / invalid certificate exception on per instance basis
- no server side modification required (only stock CGI)
- Background auto refresh
- Service filtering (acknowledge, scheduled downtimes, disabled notifications and SOFT state) customizable differently for notification and display
- Notification (top bar, vibrate, sound) on per severity basis and on update failure
- Fine grained notification criteria
- Pattern based filtering (regexp, equals, contains, starts with, ends with against server name, service name, services message or a selection)
- Quiet hours (global or on weekday basis), Critical only mode (change quiet hours behavior)
- Multiple actions available directly in app [on hosts or services]:
- * acknowledge (incl. Icinga 1.6+ expirable ack)
- * custom notification
- * submit passive check
- * enable/disable notification
- * recheck
- * downtime management (set and remove)
- Shutdown the application and the update service until manually restarted (eg: for vacations or weekends) using "About" => "Kill app & service"
- Widgets (multiple size)
- Can warn you even in silent or vibrate mode
- Tier 2+ mode available to delay notification based on duration
- native gzip support (see note in the FAQ for JSON compression using mode deflate)
- Quick auth for basic authentication (reduce request count)
- Icinga JSON format (1.6+) (more efficient than standard parsing, even more in conjunction with gzip)
I noticed that some preference summaries where truncated on some devices so you can found a complete reference of aNag's preferences with summaries and comments at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/settingstree .
The complete changelog is available at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/changelog .
You'll also find all user comments available and associated answers at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/usercomments .
If you use/like/hate aNag, have comments or just want to write something, feel free to drop me a line, I'm also interested on your usage / setting (number of instances/services, if you use quiet hours, your usual notification settings).
Suggestions are also welcome. You can also consider donation at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/donate .
You can contact me on G+ or take a look on http://plus.google.com/b/110891771493180133546/ .