- supports multiple Nagios / Icinga accounts that are switchable at runtime;
- allows connections over https (self signed ssl certificates);
- secures account credential storing;
- lists hosts / services hierarchically in a rich and easy-to-use ui;
- provides access to various actions on selected components, such as commenting, acknowledging, dealing with notifications, downtime schedules, obsession, passive checks;
- filters based on component status and/or detail data text (regexp support);
- notifies with sound/vibration on each update when error is detected on a component registered for uNagi alerts;
- applies filters and settings on a per account basis (multiple accounts: multiple display settings / filters);
- supports pnp with zoomable chart component (beta);
- supports NagiosGrapher with zoomable chart component (beta);
- loads the notifications issued for the desired account, with archive access and contact name filtering, and provides access to functions of the hosts/services denoted by the notifications (via context menu items);
- introduces the extended Icinga support as of version 1.3.0
- provides widgets: 3 sizes, opaque and not that opaque;
- needs no additional plugins or extensions on either side for it to run;
- allows shell control: start, silent-start, stop (more coming soon; details on the Steps and Changes page);
- handles special hours (day/time intervals) and custom alerting scheme for these.
- introduces manual / on demand update handling: by enabling it from settings, uNagi will run without background service, and the data is refreshed on demand.
- has no ads;
- as a beta feature allows instant error reporting; enable this feature, if you experience a malfunction that is hard to describe / reproduce. No sensitive data of any kind is gathered by these reports, pure filtered stack trace is collected, submitted with date, version number, and an optional reporter! Once a unique error is reported, I will handle it and post a feedback on the report site: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/reports.html
This is a pretty young application, so far tested on 3.2.0, 3.2.3 and 3.3.1;
Though it fits my needs, it would be nice to know others find it useful too.
Hopefully some of you guys can point out bugs that I have missed, provide some ideas to make this app more useable.
Please write me a note about your ideas, thoughts, things that should be better, things that you miss in the application, so I can work on them to improve it.
Thank you in advance for helping me with your opinion!
For a bit more detailed description you can visit the dev-site of the application (http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro), where you can
- browse among the changes: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/changes.html
- read the comments got so far: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/comments.html
- view a few more screenshots: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/snapshots.html
- take a look at the Locale / Tasker plug-ins (release candidates): http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/plugins.html
Topic Model : /NAGIOS_HOSTGROUP/NAGIOS_HOSTNAME/NAGIOS_STATE
PayloadModel : JSON Data
It is the most stable of all the nagios clients available on android.
If you have any problem with TiNag please write a mail to email@example.com so the problem can be resolved.
- Multiple nagios and icinga account support.
- UI Themes
- Very low CPU use
- pnp4nagios support
- Acknowledge problems
More info and many screenshots at:
NagMonDroid (formally NagiosMonitor) retrieves the current problems from your Nagios install and displays them. It has a variable update frequency and can be set to vibrate on new update.
New in v1.5.3: added more update intervals
Better notification message
Background checking enabled/disabled status
TouchMon for Nagios is an unofficial Nagios and Icinga client which accesses your server and natively displays the data on your android device.
Unlike other available Nagios frontend solutions, it does not require any changes in your server-side configuration. Just enter the server URL, username and password (you can also optionally ignore self-signed SSL certificate errors) and TouchMon for Nagios displays your network state in a meaningful way.
With TouchMon for Nagios, you are able to monitor multiple Nagios and Icinga installations and acknowledge problems - for both hosts and services.
From now on, you don't have to pull up a browser to know what's going on - just open TouchMon for Nagios and it's all there; nicely partitioned into 'Problems', 'Hosts' and 'Hostgroups'.
You can also set TouchMon for Nagios to reload the problems of your instances after a defined period of time has passed. After an automatic update a notification will be displayed (also vibrate on updates is possible).
Monitor your System health.
TouchMon for Nagios has been tested with Nagios 3.2.3, 3.2.2, 3.2.1, 3.2.0, 3.1.2, 3.0.6, 2.10 as well as Icinga 1.6.1, 1.5.0, 1.4.0 and 1.3.0 - if necessary, updates for new Nagios or Icinga versions will be provided.
It is the most stable of all the nagios clients available on android.
- Multiple nagios and icinga account support.
- UI Themes
- Very low CPU use
- pnp4nagios support
- Acknowledge problems
If you have any problems with TiNag, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much information as possible.
This paid version removes the ads found in the free version And includes a homescreen widget and notification service
you MUST HAVE the jNag server component installed on your nagios server to use this app.
visit http://tall-paul.co.uk to get the latest server component.
Setup multiple email alerts to get push notifications for important messages without having to constantly keep an eye on your email accounts.
Monitor Alert it's an application that can be used to MONITOR different services based on user predefined rules.
For example an user receives emails which contain important information such as:
- service down
- nagios alerts
- email from a bank
- email from girlfriend
- user defined scripts which can monitor business important metrics
- zoneminder new events
This app can be used to read this email or URL links and based on user defined filters will PUSH a notification to your mobile device.
The application needs internet access and should not be used as a sole application monitor.
Free version featurs:
- 1 server with 1 mail alert
- 1 server with 1 URL alert
Pro version features::
- unlimited servers
- unlimited alerts
- no ads
This is a BETA-version plug-in to connect Locale / Tasker with uNagi Nagios and/or Icinga client, this way controlling when should uNagi start or stop monitoring your hosts and services, which accounts should be activated / deactivated.
In order to use it, you'll need:
1. Locale or Tasker
Being a BETA means that it is in a very flexible state, so if you have any suggestion of extensions that would ease your work, send me a note, we'll work it out!
Also, please contact me if you find any errors, malfunctions, unwanted behavior, so I can fix them as soon as possible!
With this plug-in you can automate how / when / where to start / stop / update / change uNagi settings: the way your Nagios and Icinga instances are monitored.
It will help you control uNagi (your Nagios accounts and the way you monitor them) from Locale or Tasker.
You have three scenarios, from which need to select one. With it you can
1. start the application / service in various ways:
- with or without graphical interface / confirmation
- with or without scheduled background service
- start-up account of your choice (if silent mode is switched off)
- task-specific list of active accounts defined in the plug-in
2. stop the service and/or the application
3. trigger actions, apply settings on the fly:
- change active accounts,
- switch [Use service] mode
- refresh one or more chosen accounts
- turn detailed data loading [on] or [off]
For more information, check out the developer page of uNagi at http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/ and the plug-ins section: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/plugins.html/#controller!
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, a DashClock extension, and a Tasker event plugin!
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app.
This is the unlock file for the Pro features in Nandroid Manager!
So what is Nandroid Manager? Well Nandroid Manager is the ultimate tool for managing all of your nandroid backups!
With Nandroid Manager you can restore data from your nandroid such as apps+data, text messages, call logs, and much more!
Also with Nandroid Manager not only can you restore data from your nandroid backups but you can also flash new recoveries and use tools like fix permissions.
Nandroid Manager currently supports nandroid backups created by TWRP and Clockworkmod (v5.xx and v6.xx) based recoveries!
THIS APP REQUIRES THAT YOUR DEVICE IS ROOTED AND YOU HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!
* View basic info about your nandroid backups.
* Explore contents of nandroid backup.
* Extract files from nandroid backups.
* Support for yaffs2.
* Rename backup.
* Compress backup to zip.
* Delete backup.
* Verify and regenerate MD5 hashes for backups.
* Restore Apps+Data from backup.
* Restore Text Messages from backup.
* Restore Call Logs from backup.
* Restore WiFi Access Points from backup (Pro).
* Restore Bluetooth Data from backup (Pro).
* Restore User Word Dictionary from backup (Pro).
* Restore Browser Data from backup (Pro).
* Export MMS Images. (Pro)
* Explore text messages in nandroid backup without having to restore anything. (Pro)
* Explore call logs in nandroid backup without having to restore anything. (Pro)
* Restore Nandroid Backup.
* Flash new recovery.
* Fix permissions tool.
Many more features to come in the future!
Support thread for this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2044414
Important info about restroing sms data:
There is a settings in the default Messaging app that deletes older messages from conversations which have more than 200 messages. When restoring 1000s of messages this setting can cause a lot of problems because it keeps trying to delete messages when you try to open the conversation. If you are restoring lots of messages, then disable this setting by opening the Preferences of the Messaging app. On some devices it can take a long time to index the new message data. If you get a blank screen or if the phone asks you to “Force Close” or “Wait” when opening the messaging app just press “Wait” and leave the Messaging app running for a while. It will eventually finish and the app will become usable again.
Nandroid backups are usually performed in recovery mode. This means you would have to turn off your phone and reboot in recovery mode, which wastes a whole lot of time rebooting and a lot more time offline. With this tool you can do nandroid backups without switching off your device.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROOTED DEVICE WITH BUSYBOX!
* Creates backups in the CMW 5 and 6 style or TWRP!
* Full support of the onandroid script.
* Create custom names for your backups.
* Choose what partitions get backed up.
* Scheduled backups.
NOT ALL DEVICES ARE FULLY SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME! IF YOU DEVICE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY WITH THIS APP PLEASE SEND ME A BUG REPORT!
The onandroid script was developed by Ameer Dawood. The original XDA post can be found at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1620255
Important: This tool requires a rooted phone with busybox to work!
Tags: rom, backup, nandroid
ROM Toolbox is THE MUST HAVE APP for every root user.
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking. Save 85% by getting ROM Toolbox instead of spending $30 or more on other apps.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, and other popular sites. We know you will love it; Over 14,000 people gave it a full 5 star review! ★★★★★
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Manager, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animation Installer & many more apps into an all-in-one app! Here is a list of some of the features you will find:
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes from a growing list of ROMs. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
Monitors: Calendar, Email (stock app), GO SMS Pro, Gmail, Google+ Messenger, Google Talk, Google Voice, K9 mail, missed calls, notification tone, SMS/text, Skype (IM), WhatsApp, etc.
How To Use:
★ Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
★ When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
★ To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
★ If you have a SAMSUNG device and hear "Talkback" or "folder is open/closed" voices, please note that this is a bug in some Samsung devices (see: http://goo.gl/JUyJu). Work-arounds you can try: (1) Use another launcher like Nova Launcher, ADW, GO Launcher, etc. to replace Samsung's TouchWiz. (2) Turn off Accessibility (note: this does limit the apps we can monitor). (3) Turn off TTS (note: this will disable speaking of street names in Navigation, for example) by going to Android's App Manager, ALL, then disable Google TTS and Samsung TTS.
★ Low vibration intensity (or none) on SAMSUNG devices: Go to Android's System Settings, Sound, Vibration Intensity and set the intensity for Haptic Feedback. You don't need to enable haptic feedback, just adjust the intensity setting. This value appears to be used on some devices even for a non-haptic feedback vibrate.
★ If you're using CM 10.1, the Accessibility setup screen may not work correctly if you enter it from within the app. Please go to the Home Screen, System Menu, then Accessibility instead.
★ If you're using a device that slowly ramps up to full screen-on, you may need to increase the default screen-on duration.
★ If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
★ Please avoid installing on SD/external memory as it can cause startup problems.
★ For setup help, please click Help or go to http://tomatox.com/mmf
★ UPGRADE or UNINSTALL problems? Please disable "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and/or "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call".
★ Other problems? Please email -- I can't reply in comments.
This Donate version adds sleep scheduling, on/off widget, more apps, locale plugin, removes the Ads, etc. Thank you for your support! ^_^
[mmf, blink, reminder, repeat, repeating]
- A complete and unique alarm clock with a professional stopwatch and five timers for your daily needs. It also includes a flashlight on its digital widgets.
- A list of your daily tasks.
- A list of contacts that allows you to contact them but also to not miss their birthdays.
- A relaxing music player for smooth sleep with the gradual reduction of volume option.
Supported languages: Arabic, English, Français, Čeština, Danske, Deutsch, Dutch, Español, Italiano, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Svenska, 日本語(ja), 中文(zh-cn), 中文(zh-tw), 한국의(ko),हिंदी.
1 \ Alarm clock + Stopwatch + Timer:
In addition to the basic functionalities of an Android alarm clock, Alarm Plus Millenium includes the same alarm clock + Stopwatch + Timer as the free version without ads.
2 \ Tasks:
With Alarm Plus Millenium , you can add tasks by a very interactive way:
★ Set up a task with your voice just by dictating the word task and the time.
★ Dictate the task to do.
★ Select whether the task is for a precise date and time or within a certain time.
★ Select the repetition frequency of the task.
★ Define and activate a default task profile.
★ See the scheduled tasks in a chronological order...
3 \ Birthdays:
Alarm Plus Millenium offers you a personalized management of your contacts with their birthdays, you can:
★ Add or import your contacts (name, phone number, Email).
★ Add a picture for each contact.
★ Add the date of birth to be notified for every birthday.
★ Call the contact at any time or send him/her an SMS or Email.
★ Send an automatic and personalized SMS or Email after birthday notification...
As contacts pictures are in widescreen format, it is recommended to add pictures with this format.
4 \ Sleep & Relaxation:
Alarm Plus Millenium offers a valuable Android tool to relax during a nap or to help you fall asleep with a very relaxing music, you can:
★ Choose a sound of nature and a relaxing music.
★ Select the duration of playback.
★ Adjust the volume of the music player.
★ Enable the gradual reduction of volume for a smooth transition to the deep sleep.
The Millenium Alarm Plus interface is fully customizable, you can choose the background color style as well as the title bar color.
**Warning ** do not stop the application with a task killer, because it deletes all your alarms and notifications.
The user's guide explains carefully the main functionalities of the app. If you have any questions or you want to report a bug, please visit our website or contact us by email.
keywords: alarm, alarms, alarmclock, alarm clock, smart alarm, gentle alarm, analog clock, clock, clocks, stopwatch, alarm clock app, alarmdroid, Xtreme, timer, flashlight digital clock, sleep, alarm clock plus, wake up, snooze, night mode, wallpapers, music, ringtones, mp3, playlist, task, birthday, contact, relaxation, call, sms, photo, picture, camera, weather, widget, widgets, puzzle
Main Needed Permissions:
- Network and Location permission needed for weather option
- Call and SMS permissions needed to allow you call/ send sms to contacts
- Read/ Write external storage needed for backup and restore options
- Camera permission needed for flashlight on digital widgets
- Contact permission needed to import contacts
- Modify system settings needed to set next alarm on system (to get it on other widgets)