- supports multiple Nagios / Icinga accounts that are switchable at runtime;
- allows connections over https (self signed ssl certificates);
- secures account credential storing;
- lists hosts / services hierarchically in a rich and easy-to-use ui;
- provides access to various actions on selected components, such as commenting, acknowledging, dealing with notifications, downtime schedules, obsession, passive checks;
- filters based on component status and/or detail data text (regexp support);
- notifies with sound/vibration on each update when error is detected on a component registered for uNagi alerts;
- applies filters and settings on a per account basis (multiple accounts: multiple display settings / filters);
- supports pnp with zoomable chart component (beta);
- supports NagiosGrapher with zoomable chart component (beta);
- loads the notifications issued for the desired account, with archive access and contact name filtering, and provides access to functions of the hosts/services denoted by the notifications (via context menu items);
- introduces the extended Icinga support as of version 1.3.0
- provides widgets: 3 sizes, opaque and not that opaque;
- needs no additional plugins or extensions on either side for it to run;
- allows shell control: start, silent-start, stop (more coming soon; details on the Steps and Changes page);
- handles special hours (day/time intervals) and custom alerting scheme for these.
- introduces manual / on demand update handling: by enabling it from settings, uNagi will run without background service, and the data is refreshed on demand.
- has no ads;
- as a beta feature allows instant error reporting; enable this feature, if you experience a malfunction that is hard to describe / reproduce. No sensitive data of any kind is gathered by these reports, pure filtered stack trace is collected, submitted with date, version number, and an optional reporter! Once a unique error is reported, I will handle it and post a feedback on the report site: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/reports.html
This is a pretty young application, so far tested on 3.2.0, 3.2.3 and 3.3.1;
Though it fits my needs, it would be nice to know others find it useful too.
Hopefully some of you guys can point out bugs that I have missed, provide some ideas to make this app more useable.
Please write me a note about your ideas, thoughts, things that should be better, things that you miss in the application, so I can work on them to improve it.
Thank you in advance for helping me with your opinion!
For a bit more detailed description you can visit the dev-site of the application (http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro), where you can
- browse among the changes: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/changes.html
- read the comments got so far: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/comments.html
- view a few more screenshots: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/snapshots.html
- take a look at the Locale / Tasker plug-ins (release candidates): http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/plugins.html
It is the most stable of all the nagios clients available on android.
If you have any problem with TiNag please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so the problem can be resolved.
- Multiple nagios and icinga account support.
- UI Themes
- Very low CPU use
- pnp4nagios support
- Acknowledge problems
More info and many screenshots at:
TouchMon for Nagios is an unofficial Nagios and Icinga client which accesses your server and natively displays the data on your android device.
Unlike other available Nagios frontend solutions, it does not require any changes in your server-side configuration. Just enter the server URL, username and password (you can also optionally ignore self-signed SSL certificate errors) and TouchMon for Nagios displays your network state in a meaningful way.
With TouchMon for Nagios, you are able to monitor multiple Nagios and Icinga installations and acknowledge problems - for both hosts and services.
From now on, you don't have to pull up a browser to know what's going on - just open TouchMon for Nagios and it's all there; nicely partitioned into 'Problems', 'Hosts' and 'Hostgroups'.
You can also set TouchMon for Nagios to reload the problems of your instances after a defined period of time has passed. After an automatic update a notification will be displayed (also vibrate on updates is possible).
Monitor your System health.
TouchMon for Nagios has been tested with Nagios 3.2.3, 3.2.2, 3.2.1, 3.2.0, 3.1.2, 3.0.6, 2.10 as well as Icinga 1.6.1, 1.5.0, 1.4.0 and 1.3.0 - if necessary, updates for new Nagios or Icinga versions will be provided.
This is a BETA-version plug-in to connect Locale / Tasker with uNagi Nagios and/or Icinga client, this way controlling when should uNagi start or stop monitoring your hosts and services, which accounts should be activated / deactivated.
In order to use it, you'll need:
1. Locale or Tasker
Being a BETA means that it is in a very flexible state, so if you have any suggestion of extensions that would ease your work, send me a note, we'll work it out!
Also, please contact me if you find any errors, malfunctions, unwanted behavior, so I can fix them as soon as possible!
With this plug-in you can automate how / when / where to start / stop / update / change uNagi settings: the way your Nagios and Icinga instances are monitored.
It will help you control uNagi (your Nagios accounts and the way you monitor them) from Locale or Tasker.
You have three scenarios, from which need to select one. With it you can
1. start the application / service in various ways:
- with or without graphical interface / confirmation
- with or without scheduled background service
- start-up account of your choice (if silent mode is switched off)
- task-specific list of active accounts defined in the plug-in
2. stop the service and/or the application
3. trigger actions, apply settings on the fly:
- change active accounts,
- switch [Use service] mode
- refresh one or more chosen accounts
- turn detailed data loading [on] or [off]
For more information, check out the developer page of uNagi at http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/ and the plug-ins section: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/plugins.html/#controller!
Review your business service and IT infrastructure views and acknowledge alerts from anywhere in the world.
Opsview Mobile is available for free to Android users and supports any Opsview release from 3.13.
* Android push notifications - get alerts sent straight to your mobile!
* Easy to use - get up and running in minutes
* Tabbed navigation and search navigation to help users get to the relevant information quickly.
* Keywords, hostgroups, hosts and service views showing detailed information about each item, enabling you to review your host and business service status on your Android device.
* Analyze service availability over time with rapid graphing and events – take your device with you to datacenters, meetings or client sites for instant, real-time reporting
* Use control views and context menus to submit commands to Opsview such as adding & removing downtime, re-submitting checks and acknowledging problems.
* Drill-down for rapid issue diagnosis.
* Free to all Opsview Atom, Opsview Pro and Opsview Enterprise users
Don't have an Opsview installation to try this out on? Try http://demo.opsview.com.
MORE ON PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Push notifications help make Opsview Mobile a truly pro-active monitoring tool. Even if the Opsview App isn’t running users can be notified that an alert or notification is available. You can launch the app to see the detail of the alert or ignore the notification and leave the app dormant.
To set-up push notifications register for a free account on www.opsview.com
Documentation for Opsview Mobile can be found on the Opsview wiki at http://ops.vu/o6XS9L
For community-based support or feedback please visit the Opsview Forums at
- Aplicativo indicado para Agentes de Trânsito e Fiscalização. Auxilia no trabalho permitindo consultas rápidas e permitindo que crie cópias particulares dos registros de seu trabalho.
- Sugestão do Logradouro (nome da rua, avenida, etc) para as cidades: Ananindeua, Aparecida de Goiânia, Aracaju, Belém, Belford Roxo, Belo Horizonte, Boa Vista, Brasília, Campinas, Campo Grande, Campos dos Goytacazes, Caxias do Sul, Contagem, Corumbá, Criciúma, Cuiabá, Curitiba, Diadema, Dourados, Duque de Caxias, Feira de Santana, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Goiânia, Guarulhos, Jaboatão dos Guararapes, João Pessoa, Joinville, Juiz de Fora, Londrina, Macapá, Maceió, Manaus, Mauá, Mogi das Cruzes, Natal, Niterói, Nova Iguaçu, Osasco, Porto Alegre, Porto Velho, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio Branco, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santo André, Santos, São Bernardo do Campo, São Gonçalo, São João de Meriti, São José do Rio Preto, São José dos Campos, São Luis, São Paulo, Serra, Sorocaba, Teresina, Três Lagoas, Uberlândia, Várzea Paulista, Vila Velha e Vitória. (Para cidades não suportadas o usuário terá que digitar o nome completo do logradouro.)
- GPS com o Mapa e suas coordenadas para ajudar encontrar nome de logradouros.
- Cadastro pré-definido de Marcas e Modelos de veículos.
- Preenchimentos de campos e pesquisa por Comando de Voz.
- Sugestão de Códigos de Infrações mostrando o texto relativo ao código, Medida Administrativa, Amparo Legal, Infrator e Gravidade.
- Sugestão de Placas relacionadas com a infração.
- Controle das Infrações - Ver, Alterar, Adicionar, Deletar e Listagem de 7,15,30 e 60 dias além de meses e anos.
- Suporte a Senha deixando os dados do aplicativo totalmente seguros. (Recuperação de senha por e-mail)
- Banco de Dados com forte e segura encriptação.
- Rolamento Automático ao ver infração cadastrada.
DICAS DE INSTALAÇÃO: Alguns dispositivos não tem espaço suficiente: Isso ocorre na maioria dos casos porque a memória do dispositivo esta lotada. Para solucionar isso você pode mover outros aplicativos já instalados para a
a memória interna ou para o cartão de memória. Outra solução é remover outros aplicativos que não são utilizados.
Detectado um problema também em alguns dispositivos android em que a Play Store fica travada correndo as barrinhas de alguns aplicativos que nunca atualizam ou instalam provavelmente tambem pela falta de memoria. A solução para isso é PARAR as atualizações, efetuar o procedimento anterior e instalar o infranote.
You can receive notifications from third-party applications like nagios, Github or FlexGet directly to your smartphone.
RapidPush has many additional features including scheduled notifications, rules and groups which will let you completely control how you receive the notifications.
With our simple API you can also implement RapidPush to your own software.
To use RapidPush you need an API-Key which you can get at http://rapidpush.com.
More information at http://rapidpush.com
The best way to understand it, is to use it, so try it out now.
- Receive push-notifications
- Silent hours
- Filter priority
- HTML within messages.
- Seperate settings for each priority
- Configureable colors for each priority
This is used to communicate with our API-Server while you sign up an account, log in to your account and send you notifications.
We need this permission to use the "Google Cloud Messaging"-Service on Android Versions below 4.0.4. We will NEVER give this data to ANY third-party.
This is needed by GCM to receive notifications while the phone sleeps.
Keywords: notify, notification, message, GCM, cloud message, Nagios3, FlexGet, Twitter, Facebook, API, push, chrome, nma, notify my android, Chrome, Python, PHP, Java, C, Perl, rules
'MemoryInfo & Swapfilecheck' to find it see my other apps.
This is the most powerful Release ever! Exclusive only here in Play Store!
Insufficient RAM, memory is too small? Use your SD card as a working memory expansion! A Memory Manager wich make's you life more easy as you think...
A great programmer once said to insufficient RAM -RAM only helps-. Convince yourself how right this man had.
Finally, more memory with a click! Memory from Android 1.6 up with root access and external SD card! More memory means that background tasks will never more automaticaly terminated, and many programs will work correctly in the first place!
On many devices, there are problems with games require a lot of memory, this fixes the problems RAMEXPANDER. And they can play latest games on devices that otherwise would not be able to start such APPs. No more out of memory! No more memory is full!
Languages: English and German
Note: please try before you buy with our app "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo" whether their device ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is compatible, you!
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Note: please try before you buy with our app "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo" whether their device ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is compatible, you!
Should it come to problems please contact me before they write such queries to review forum!
not enough memory? equal to no more! More games to play and run more applications simultaneously! All you have to only increase your memory. And up to 4 GB! Larger memory, instead of using task killer or memory optimizer.
ROEHSOFT Ram Expander is more effective than any other tool of its kind Why? The First find out!
ROEHSOFT RAM expander support via a widget at lightning speed and off of extended memory.
This way you can remove the SD card despite swapfile or deploy via USB.
Also, you can important, elementary the swap kernel parameters even control the effectiveness of extended memory increase.
To gain root access you Linkk this helps any further http://shortfuse.org/.
Just affordable entry level phones often have little Ram, help either here or Task Killer programs continue but one uses a swapfile, which is enough memory available. ROEHSOFT Expander turns your device more easily. Many applications, you can start at the same time and do not have to worry about your Ram.
Extends every Android device up to 4 GB of memory in which it creates a swap file on the SDCARD.
Maximum size of the swap file is architecture requires 4GB!
By setting the swappiness value, you can control the behavior of the kernel, the higher the value the more is outsourced.
Please note! For any damage that may result from the use of this software are not responsible!
In 4x1 style, up to 12 toggles and 2 controls are supported. Compare to other switch widgets, you can just simply drag the toggles to change their positions in the widget.
Moreover, Notification widget is available now! You can turn on/off the functions in common use anywhere.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
☆ Available Size:
Some toggles may be out of work after your GO Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “GO Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
- Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Auto-rotate, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Toggle position modification
How to add GOWidgets to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Setup multiple email alerts to get push notifications for important messages without having to constantly keep an eye on your email accounts.
Monitor Alert it's an application that can be used to MONITOR different services based on user predefined rules.
For example an user receives emails which contain important information such as:
- service down
- nagios alerts
- email from a bank
- email from girlfriend
- user defined scripts which can monitor business important metrics
- zoneminder new events
This app can be used to read this email or URL links and based on user defined filters will PUSH a notification to your mobile device.
The application needs internet access and should not be used as a sole application monitor.
Free version featurs:
- 1 server with 1 mail alert
- 1 server with 1 URL alert
Pro version features::
- unlimited servers
- unlimited alerts
- no ads
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Try the fully featured FREE version before buying PRO Note: Let PRO remove FREE for settings to carry over!
(big thank you to all who speak/write about this app!)
Page d'instructions seulement pour les utilisateurs français http://notifications.dataglobe.eu/French
PRO VERSION BENEFITS
►Support an independent app developer who is devoted to creating apps which put YOU in control
►Personalize how Touchless Notifications will greet you, or turn off the greeting. The FREE edition let's you change the greeting, but it will only be used in the test announcement (in settings)
►No notification icon in top bar
►Locale / Llama / Tasker plugin → tutorial: http://youtu.be/mC9HmpxZR_w
►Touchless Notifications FREE will sometimes remind you to get the PRO version
►More FREE features may be moved to the PRO version in the future
►Speaks and displays your incoming notifications full screen while you're driving or at your desk
►Speaks your notifications when you have your headset or headphones on
(similar to "Talk to me", Drive Link, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, ReadItToMe but with full screen display)
GET A SUMMARY READ-OUT OF PREVIOUSLY MISSED NOTIFICATIONS
►say a Google Voice Search command "Open my notifications" (temporarily down: I am working on a fix)
►plug or unplug charger
→Keeps track of what's been announced
(similar to the "What's up" feature in Moto X "Moto Voice" Touchless Controls see http://goo.gl/enfMtD)
VOICE REPLY TO MESSAGES
►Works with any messaging app
►90% hands free
INTERACT WITH THE FULL SCREEN NOTIFICATIONS
►Swipe to skip, pause, dismiss or launch the app
►or wave at phone to mute
FINE TUNE WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE SUMMARY
►Greeting text (see PRO benefits ↑↑↑)
►Ambient temperature (Note3, S4)
►Amount of details read (even expanded notification text)
CONTROL THE EXPERIENCE WITH OPTIONS
►speech engine, rate
►dual language speech with language detection (primary language=English!)
►mark apps which use your other language!
►pause or duck music
►Great out of the box, but may be fine tuned to the extreme... Quick ↔ Advanced settings
Built-in user guide: http://notifications.dataglobe.eu + Tour Wizard!
►Say "Hi Galaxy" on some Samsung phones with S for Switch Voice PRO configured to start Touchless Notifications (see http://goo.gl/WBkXXk in the Play Store)
ALL NOTIFICATIONS WORK
►GMail (from/subject + message body)
►Hangouts not just the first line
►Google Now updates (weather, time to home...)
►Every and any app's textual notifications which you don't specifically exclude
Q►Why 2 icons?
A►Touchless Notifications creates launcher icons for the voice commands. 2 icons initially:
→Touchless Notifications: Settings (= "gear" icon)
→Notifications: start the summary read-out
Q►Permanent notification bar icon?
A►Pro puts a permanent notification in the shade (but no icon in the bar) if you select any of the headset/power monitoring features. Remove the notification by disabling all connection triggers
Q►I cannot uninstall?!
A►Settings/Security/Device Admin → uncheck
PHONE=mute on incoming call
BLUETOOTH=trigger on headset connection
BOOT=restart connection monitoring
KEEP AWAKE=option to turn screen on to show notification
Want to beta test next version? Join http://goo.gl/QTb9wO
1. Enable mock location
2. Open the app
3. Switch to the app that you want to test
4. Drop down the notification bar, click the "Toggle" button in GPS Joystick notification
5. Close the notification bar, you will see a red dot on the center of the screen
6. Click on the red dot, it will become green dot
7. Drag the green dot to a direction, a green line will appear. The GPS location will be mocked along the direction.
Note: The north of the compass of your testing app must be pointing to the screen top.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
aNag is an unofficial Nagios and Icinga client for android devices. The goal of this application is provide to sysadmin an embedded overview of all their Nagios and Icinga monitored infrastructure.
It also works with Opsview, at least v4.1.1, probably other version too. If not, mail me, and be prepared to provide me a temporary read only account :) .
And now also work with EyesOfNetwork but as for OpsView, be prepared to provide me a temporary read only account for debugging purposes.
- multiple instances, Nagios, Icinga, OpsView and EyesOfNetwork
- Client certificate authentication
- self signed / invalid certificate exception on per instance basis
- no server side modification required (only stock CGI)
- Background auto refresh
- Service filtering (acknowledge, scheduled downtimes, disabled notifications and SOFT state) customizable differently for notification and display
- Notification (top bar, vibrate, sound) on per severity basis and on update failure
- Fine grained notification criteria
- Pattern based filtering (regexp, equals, contains, starts with, ends with against server name, service name, services message or a selection)
- Quiet hours (global or on weekday basis), Critical only mode (change quiet hours behavior)
- Multiple actions available directly in app [on hosts or services]:
- * acknowledge (incl. Icinga 1.6+ expirable ack)
- * custom notification
- * submit passive check
- * enable/disable notification
- * recheck
- * downtime management (set and remove)
- Shutdown the application and the update service until manually restarted (eg: for vacations or weekends) using "About" => "Kill app & service"
- Widgets (multiple size)
- Can warn you even in silent or vibrate mode
- Tier 2+ mode available to delay notification based on duration
- native gzip support (see note in the FAQ for JSON compression using mode deflate)
- Quick auth for basic authentication (reduce request count)
- Icinga JSON format (1.6+) (more efficient than standard parsing, even more in conjunction with gzip)
I noticed that some preference summaries where truncated on some devices so you can found a complete reference of aNag's preferences with summaries and comments at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/settingstree .
The complete changelog is available at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/changelog .
You'll also find all user comments available and associated answers at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/usercomments .
If you use/like/hate aNag, have comments or just want to write something, feel free to drop me a line, I'm also interested on your usage / setting (number of instances/services, if you use quiet hours, your usual notification settings).
Suggestions are also welcome. You can also consider donation at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/donate .
You can contact me on G+ or take a look on http://plus.google.com/b/110891771493180133546/ .