Send me by email to email@example.com
Your comments can help me to develop and improve the application
Lighting Console Pro allows you to send DMX over ARTNET and sACN ( Streaming Architecture for Control Networks)
24 Submaster with 512 dimmers (editable name)
Receiving Artnet and sACN and export to Submaster
You can config :
Fps, used protocole, submaster number
Short name and long name
16 ports and 16 subnet
Lighting Console doesn't work if an other software use the same protocole ARTNET.
ANDROID V2.3 minimum
Angle of rotation
Simply supported beams
Cantilevers beams with reactions
Concentrated load at any point
Uniformly varying load
Two equidistant loads
Couple at any point
Couples at ends
Different couples at ends
and many others...
To use, select the fixture from the drop down menu and input either the Trim Height and Floor Distance or the total Throw Distance. The calculator then determines the Beam and Field spreads and the estimated Footcandles at that distance for the fixture. As a bonus it will also tell you the color frame size for the unit.
In addition, if you need more information about the unit the app links to the manufacturer's data sheets.
This app will be fully supported so if you need additional units not on the list, feel free to use the provided method on the app to request new fixtures or features that are not on the initial release.
To our European users: Most measurements are based upon multipliers, so if you input meters instead of feet, the app will output meters. The only unit that will not be correct when you input meters is the footcandle measurement.
This app is free thanks to a sponsorship by Altman Rentals, a New York area rental company that provides lighting rentals in the greater New York area. Most of the fixtures provided in the app can be rented from Altman Rentals including the Source Fours and Altman Units.
DMX Dip saves you valuable time, you don't have to calculate what dip switches you have to set to put your fixture on an address. Typing three numbers into the app is much faster than calculating all that binary numbers in your head.
The reverse operation is also possible, just use the dip switches in the app like you would use real-life switches, and DMX Dip tells you exactly for which address the fixture is configured.
TechDMX requires a hardware interface device called a Cue Server, available from Interactive Technologies (sold separately).
http://www.interactive-online.com. This app works similarly to the IOS app Figment DMX published by Interactive Technologies.
TechDMX features 4 primary functions:
1) The channel test function allows the user to do dimmer checks quickly and efficiently.
2) The stage function allows the user to view DMX input and output to the Cue Server. The stage view also allows basic control functions such as channel and group control as well as recording functions (Group, Macro, & Cue).
3) The faders page allows control of frequently used channels or groups on easy to use faders. The faders are customizable by the user.
4) The Macro function allows the user to trigger macros stored in the Cue Server.
TechDMX is the new version of Figment DMX previously available in the market.
Cue Server is a registered Trademark of Interactive Technologies. This TechDMX is 3rd party software independently written and published. Interactive Technologies is not affiliated with TechDMX and does not provide any support of the app.
It can control the colours of your lights by RGB, RGBW, RGBA on 32 DMX universes and 512 channels par universes.
The Application always reconnect automatically on your local network, you don't need to worried about possible disconnections anymore.
You can connect at the same time up to 10 Terminal on the save server (software or Stand Alone interface).
You can control the software and Stand Alone interface commands like the RGB colours, Speed of the lighting scenes and sequences, general dimmer, pause, black out, full white, next scene.
You can setup a DMX channel level instantly for your test and for manual controls of the lightings.
You can display 1 or several mode of the App.
You can add a password to lock the screen display for basic uses.
French documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilightfr.pdf
English documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilight.pdf
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Leko, beam, degree, ETC, barrel, distance, throw, lighting, stage, theatre, calculator, dip switch, dip switch calculator, dmx calculator, dmx, xlr, pinouts, pinout, lee, rosco, gam, gel, color, swatch, comparison
**Permissions for internet and network access are used only for google analytics**
NOTE - i'm sorry if anybodys having issues with language translation - i'm getting some weird packaging errors with roboguice and the internationalization stuff - i'm trying to get this fixed right now
It's the only one android app supporting Airplay Mirroring.
- Support audio sync with other AirExpress devices. You can archive this by tuning audio latency.
- Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Device
- Fully support iOS7/iOS8
- Run in the background as a service
- Configurable network name
- The first AirPlay application supporting Google TV.
- Beam your iPad or iPhone screen to HDMI or VGA projector, smartboard or HDTV via a Android TV/Box
- Take your iOS games to the big screen
1. Not Support stream video/photo from AirPlay clients
2, Please turn off or uninstall other AirPlay application like AirMirror Receiver on your phone because AirPlay use some hardcode tcp port.
It also contains a detailed product specification database of most common professional high end projectors from Barco, Christie digital, Projection Design, Panasonic, Sanyo and more are included.
The app can be used to calculate projector lens & distance at a given screen size, or calculate screen size from a given distance & lens for a particular projector. In addition many edge blend calculations can be made.
For a complete list of supported projectors please visit:
Additional features in AV Tools Pro:
✓ No Adverts
✓ Custom frequency tone generator with play in background facility
✓ Favourites feature - quick access to your most used tools.
✓ Tablet layouts
❖ Delay calculator - A quick and easy way to convert from metres / feet to mS.
❖ DAW disk space calculator - Want to know how many tracks you can record for your 30 minute master piece and at what sample / bit rate based on your hard drive capacity, then this is the tool for you.
❖ SPL calculator - Simply enter amplifier power, loud-speaker sensitivity and a distance to find your maximum sound pressure level.
❖ Impedance calculators - Calculate total loads for a group of speakers in parallel and series configurations.
❖ Tone Generator - Custom frequency tone generator with play in background facility, 20hz to 20khz sine wave sweep, pink and white noise.
❖ dBu / dBV to voltage converter, wavelength calculator, constant voltage impedance converter (70v + 100v line), and UK radio mic frequency lists (Ch38, Ch69 and de-reg).
❖ Aspect ratio calculator - Need to work out a videos aspect ratio; simply enter the dimensions and press calculate, alternatively enter one dimension and select the aspect ratio to get the second dimension.
❖ Projection distance calculator and screen resolutions guide.
❖ DMX address - dip switch - Simply enter the DMX address to receive the correct dip switch settings, then select an offset (Number of DMX channels your fixture requires) and use the plus and minus buttons to quickly address multiple fixtures.
❖ Beam width calculator and Gel cut calculator.
❖ Power voltage current calculator - A simple Ohm's law based calculator.
❖ Voltage drop calculator
❖ Pin-outs for common audio-visual connectors
If you would like to request a feature or report a bug please email me, otherwise please leave a comment.
(support S-pen, G3)
S-Tools can measure any "length", "ratio", "angle".
With S-tools, you can measure straight lines, curves, triangles, ovals,
the human body and all kinds of objects.
(ex. height of newborn & baby , body parts, furniture size, the ratio between someone's face and height)
Just by touching the phone screen with your fingers or smartphone's pen, you can measure anything. (support Spen)
* unit (inch, cm)
* in "Measure real length MODE", need reference object(like credit card, a4 paper, CD ...)
* next update(ver, 2.0) : measure the area , memo
The old version will no longer be updated, this is the version that will be maintained! Please contact me if you have any trouble downloading!
- Enter in the Starting Fixture#, Starting Dmx# and the # of Channels/Fixture. DmxCalc will give you each units Dmx and Binary Values.
- View Fixture Libraries [Menu]
- To Clear All Fields [Long Click\Assign]
- To convert binary to DmxValue, leave DmxAddr blank and hit CALC!
CURRENT LIBRARIES: Libraries: Elation, HES, Martin, Vari*Lite
Development Plans: User Library; Channel Breakdowns; AutoPatch Export;