Es können alle 8 digitalen Outputs geschaltet und die 4 Digitalen Inputs gelesen werden. Außerdem werden die 4 analogen Eingänge angezeigt.
- In den Einstellungen kann jeder Output bzw. Input benannt werden.
- Outputs können sowohl Schalter als auch Taster sein.
- Die Analogen Inputs können mit einem Faktor versehen werden und eine Einheit für die Anzeige haben.
- Es können mehrere Verbindungsprofile für verschiedene NET-IO Boards hinterlegt werden.
TechDMX requires a hardware interface device called a Cue Server, available from Interactive Technologies (sold separately).
http://www.interactive-online.com. This app works similarly to the IOS app Figment DMX published by Interactive Technologies.
TechDMX features 4 primary functions:
1) The channel test function allows the user to do dimmer checks quickly and efficiently.
2) The stage function allows the user to view DMX input and output to the Cue Server. The stage view also allows basic control functions such as channel and group control as well as recording functions (Group, Macro, & Cue).
3) The faders page allows control of frequently used channels or groups on easy to use faders. The faders are customizable by the user.
4) The Macro function allows the user to trigger macros stored in the Cue Server.
TechDMX is the new version of Figment DMX previously available in the market.
Cue Server is a registered Trademark of Interactive Technologies. This TechDMX is 3rd party software independently written and published. Interactive Technologies is not affiliated with TechDMX and does not provide any support of the app.
DMX Dip saves you valuable time, you don't have to calculate what dip switches you have to set to put your fixture on an address. Typing three numbers into the app is much faster than calculating all that binary numbers in your head.
The reverse operation is also possible, just use the dip switches in the app like you would use real-life switches, and DMX Dip tells you exactly for which address the fixture is configured.
This is just an App for testing/focussing purpose but also can be used to play a simply show if your main controller is broken or you forgot it ;-)
This application has been made by a lighting operator for lightings operators so you can expect some of the features on most popular lighting desks:
Submasters, CueLists, Command Keyboard (Standard or Avab RPN mode), Playback buttons, Grand Master, etc...
Also (since R05) App is provided with a Fixture Control, to easily control complex fixtures or mediaservers parameters
You can find a quick start guide at:
- 4 Universes
- sACN (e1.31) Support
- New DMX-IN that also support control of submaster through 1st Univ
- New Patch Editor
- Possibility to switch NumPAD to standard notation or RPN mode
- Option to share shows
- New Cuelist options (Loop with Times, Wait Time, Tap tempo on Loop mode, Jumps and AutoGO on Normal mode, New cue Grid for better edits...)
- DMX out visualiser (in DMX test)
- Added integrated menu button
- Better FAN an FINE control
- Solved lot of issues
- RGB or CMY color chooser
- Submasters Master on Tablet mode
- Possibility to tag Channels (Touch & Hold on channel number)
- Solved all know issues
- Added Tablet Mode (settings)
- Added scrollables subs, cues and playbacks (max 99 of each)
- Added Continuous broadcast option and possibility to limit number of output channels
- New "Record Stage" option to record all output parameters
- Added "configurable multiplier" to accommodate buttons & faders at your fingers
- Added WIPE ALL option on File
- Added LTP Instant option on Submasters
- Important changes in run priorities (manual is on the way)
- Solved previous know issues and others
- Added CueList TAB
- Added facilities to control complex Fixtures (Using d4 compatible personality Library)... Macros, Fixture Groups, Fan,....
- Added 16 bits resolution Based on Patched fixtures
- Solved some functional problems and bugs
- Solved some visual aspects
- Now is possible to set names on submasters (Touch&Hold on submaster number)
- New Node mode to capture ArtDMX packets (Touch&Hold on new top-left icon near Grand-Master). Don't works on 2.1 and 2.2 HTC devices due to know issue with Broadcast receiver (see. http://http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=8407)
Anyway It should works forcing Unicast from source to these devices.
-Solved an important bug related to insert bad data on settings page.
-Added new multiselect function on channels tab (just active and Touch & Hold to configure) Ideally to manage Led panels or multiples fixtures at once.
-Added Flash functionallity on submasters (Active it with Menu > Play|Rec)
-Evoluted (but no definetily) multitouch on submasters tab (now GM is accessible also flash buttons)
-Changed the way to record/edit/delete PB in order to gain more space for PB's (just one Record button... Touch Rec button then PB to record or delete it if programmer is empty, Touch&Hold then push PB to Load PB on programmer)
-Added option on Settings to leave screen always ON
-Added buttons +/- as a Faster way to Change times on PB settings
-Added Multitouch features on Submasters and PlayBacks Tabs
-More options on PLayBack Buttons (Fade IN, Fade OUT and MIN value added.
-Solved some appearance issues
- Visual Aspect is now based on numbers of Channels, Submasters and PlayBacks that device can integrate on it display (no more layouts for devices)... Just change it from the menu settings after first instalation .
- Test Dmx is now integrated on the menu options
The output occurs via Artnet which allows controlling several manufacturer independent Artnet able terminals. So, also for Android-devices it will be possible to adjust uncomplicated color settings via an existing network / WLAN.
The design and structure of "Light Remote LITE" is choosen in such a way that this app is an useful and helpful enrichment in comparing with common LED-installations.
Both for the private sector and for the professional operations "Light Remote LITE" offers an specific, fast and easy access to the color configurations and clears the whole color range.
An integrated RGB-dimming-function allows an easy brightness setting of the selected color. Just as easy is the color selection by the 5 single color sliders whereas white and warm white is dimmable too.
Thereby each RGB-white-nuances can be configured individually or on the basic of the Color-Picker whereas the color selection occurs automatically to the RGB-slider.
In total via 3 individual color memories the predefined settings can be called and just as easy renewed whereas with a little effort always new color designs are available.
? ? ? NOTE: This app requires additional hardware Art-Net ? ? ?
To use, select the fixture from the drop down menu and input either the Trim Height and Floor Distance or the total Throw Distance. The calculator then determines the Beam and Field spreads and the estimated Footcandles at that distance for the fixture. As a bonus it will also tell you the color frame size for the unit.
In addition, if you need more information about the unit the app links to the manufacturer's data sheets.
This app will be fully supported so if you need additional units not on the list, feel free to use the provided method on the app to request new fixtures or features that are not on the initial release.
To our European users: Most measurements are based upon multipliers, so if you input meters instead of feet, the app will output meters. The only unit that will not be correct when you input meters is the footcandle measurement.
This app is free thanks to a sponsorship by Altman Rentals, a New York area rental company that provides lighting rentals in the greater New York area. Most of the fixtures provided in the app can be rented from Altman Rentals including the Source Fours and Altman Units.
With this application now you can calculate correct channel numbers when you're on stage.
- DIP direction changeable (click on label)
- Numbering order reverseable (click on label)
- Increment by digits one-by-one
- Stepping with user selected value
- Editable stepping (long click on step buttons)
For more information check out About box in app.
- Simple UI
- Selectable channel color
- Rename Cues
- Cue fade times
- Channel to dimmer patch
- sACN/ E1.31
- Save multiple projects
- sACN Unicast protocol
- View channel level as 255 steps
- Name Channels
- Set specific channel level/ step
The main screen was designed to give the light board operator a similar feel to what a production full size board would give them. It contains channels with channel number, level in percent, a level slider, and a bump button. Along the bottom is the cue list. Add Cue will create a light cue of the current channel levels and append it to the end of the cue list. If the use long presses on an existing cue they are able to edit it. Edit features are insert a new cue, remove cue, rename the cue, and change fade up and down times. In the settings menu ArtNet server is selected from a discovered list of nodes also manual entry is allowed. Default cue fade times can be assigned along with the color of the channel faders. Channel to dimmer patching is allowed in the patch view. One channel can be assigned to as many dimmers as you want.
Save project will save current state of channels, patch, and cues to a user assigned name. Load project will open a previously saved project. A long press on the project name will prompt for delete. The current project is saved when exiting or switching project. The current project name is displayed at the top right of the main page.
The free version allows only 5 channels, an in-app purchase allows up to 200 channels. The paid and free version allow patching to all 512 dimmers.
If you any new features or different DMX protocols you would like to see just send me an email and I would love to get them in there.
This app works with our own developed hardware interfaces!
The conroller can control 16 units with 30channels per unit. You can make
99 programs with 64step / program.
Required hardware specification
• Device with Android operating system, phone or tablet. There is no restriction about the screen size and resolution .
• Minimum Android version: 4.0
• our own developed USB-DMX Interface or WiFi Interface
we removed ads so now this is the exact same app as stagehand pro - if you want to help us out feel free to buy the "StageHand Pro" app.
**Permissions for Internet and Network access will be used shortly when we add more gels**
NOTE - i'm sorry if anybodys having issues with language translation - i'm getting some weird packaging errors with roboguice and the internationalization stuff - i'm trying to get this fixed right now
Leko, beam, degree, ETC, barrel, distance, throw, lighting, stage, theatre, calculator, dip switch, dip switch calculator, dmx calculator, dmx, xlr, pinouts, pinout, lee, rosco, gam, gel, color, swatch, comparison
Send me by email to email@example.com
Your comments can help me to develop and improve the application
Lighting Console allows you to send DMX over ARTNET.
2 Submaster with 512 dimmers
You can config :
Short name and long name
16 ports and 16 subnet
This version is limited to 64 dimmers and 1 effect and 1 submaster
A full version is available
Lighting Console doesn't work if an other software use the same protocole ARTNET.
ANDROID V2.3 minimum
The old version will no longer be updated, this is the version that will be maintained! Please contact me if you have any trouble downloading!
- Enter in the Starting Fixture#, Starting Dmx# and the # of Channels/Fixture. DmxCalc will give you each units Dmx and Binary Values.
- View Fixture Libraries [Menu]
- To Clear All Fields [Long Click\Assign]
- To convert binary to DmxValue, leave DmxAddr blank and hit CALC!
CURRENT LIBRARIES: Libraries: Elation, HES, Martin, Vari*Lite
Development Plans: User Library; Channel Breakdowns; AutoPatch Export;