Has this long winter given you the chills?
Are you unable to knit a nice warm scarf?
Well GOOD NEWS!
You can now carry an electric heater around in your pocket!
(but please remember to turn it off!)
A pocket heater to keep yourself warm and cosy right on your mobile device!
This application is just for fun.
This application is brought to you by the Chateau Group. We are locally owned and operated, serving Waynesville, Springboro, Centerville, Lebanon, Bellbrook, Kettering, Dayton and the surround areas of Ohio. Take advantage of small company convenience, with big contractor quality. The Chateau Group provides personalized services to all of our clients.
Our objective is to be a leader in our industry, offering quality services, using quality products, professional installation, and un-matched customer service. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail, quality craftsmanship, and our knowledgeable and professional staff. We'll treat your home just as we would our own.
The services we provide include residential and commercial remodeling and maintenance, bathroom, kitchen, basement finishing, patio and deck construction and finishing. Whether it is a small handyman job, a kitchen bathroom remodel, door or window installation , or a full scale home remodel, Chateau group is equipped to get the job done with quality and detailed finishing.
Not only is voltage very critical but the amp can tell us how hard a compressor is working and is a good indication of a charge
Evaporator superheat is a calculation of the amount of liquid refrigerant going into the evaporator and the heat load of an air conditioner evaporator.
Subcooling is the amount of liquid held back in the condenser. This allows the liquid to give up more heat, below saturated pressure- temperature.
Temperature difference of an evaporator coil will vary with the total heat of the air entering the evaporator and the load on the condenser. This temperature will vary from 10º F to 30º F depending on total heat of the air entering the evaporator.
When you download HVACPro you will get both the phone version and the pad version. The first 5 diagrams are the phone version the last 4 are for the pad version.
Each of the Apps has been designed for a specific task, and is super simple, super convenient to use. No complicated input pages and no cluttered output results.
Current version of HVAC Toolbox includes the following Apps:
• Unit Eng: Unit converter specifically customized for HVAC engineers
• Psychrometric Calc: Quick calculator for moist air at any operating pressure
• SCFM-ACFM Converter: Bidirectional conversion between ACFM and SCFM
• Pipe Dim: Pipe dimension lookup for OD, ID, Internal volume from a list of NPS pipe sizes and schedules
• Standard Atmosphere: Determine pressure and temperature at different altitude
• Fouling on U: Calculate impact of fouling factor on U value of a heat exchanger
• Flow V: Calculate average fluid velocity through pipes or HVAC nozzles
• Pipe DP: Calculate pressure drop through pipes for fully developed flow with a convenient lookup feature for standard pipes and specified surface roughness
• Valve DP: Calculate pressure drop through valves and fittings with a convenient lookup feature for standard pipes
• Pumping Power: Calculate pumping power and motor power based on static and dynamic pressure drop
• Thermal Expansion: Estimate linear or volumetric thermal expansion with a convenient lookup feature for commonly used materials
Advantages of buying HVAC Toolbox:
• Having all commonly used Apps organized together within a single App
• Great saving compared with buying Apps individually.
Flamingo enables rapid sizing of gas and fuel oil pipes in a wide range of fuels and pipework materials.
Calculations also include consumption rate and pipe weights, expansion and heat gains/losses.
Flamingo operates in either metric or imperial units.
Extended cancellation period - contact us by email within 24 hours of downloading the app if you are unhappy with your purchase.
Calculates the Minimum Circuit Ampacity and Maximum Overcurrent Protection values for UL 1995 codes. This tool is great for electrical technicians doing field installations, and the do it yourselfer HVAC Technician!
Please provide feedback on what you would like to see added to the app...there will be more to come!!!
The HVAC Check & Charge™ mobile app from Emerson Climate Technologies provides an on-site refrigerant charge calculator for air conditioning applications. Based on historic sliding cardboard charge calculators, this app allows contractors to easily calculate correct system refrigerant charge for R-22 or R-410A. Contractors can simply choose Subcooling, Superheat, or Airflow and enter the specified system temperatures along with the latent and sensible environmental loads. These values are then used to determine the proper system charge and whether the charge amount needs to be altered based on these conditions.
-Superheat Calculator (non TXV)
-Subcooling Calculator (TXV)
-For use with R-22 or R-410A
Information on this and other Emerson Climate mobile applications is available at ww.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp.
Assists with calculating proper system refrigerant charge based on operating conditions.
* Air or Non Condensibles In System
* Belt Drive General Information
* Commercial Heat Loss
* Compressor Runs But Does Not Pump
* Contactor Will Not Pull In
* Defrost Trips High Pressure
* Ignition Delayed or Rough Ignition
* Ice Buildup Before Defrost
* Leaking Water
* Mild Weather Heat Pump Tripping Reset
* Not All Elements Heat
* Oil Furnace Reset Tripping
* Oil Furnace Nozzle Drips
* Oil Furnace Oil Odor
* Oil Furnace Rough/Delayed Ignition
* Residential Heat Loss and Heat Gain Guide
* Roll Out Limit Tripping
* Superheat Calculation
* System Charging Check Out
* Temperature Pressure
* Tripping Circuit Breakers
* Trouble Shooting Power Vented Gas Water Heaters
* Unit Not Defrosting
* Unit Will Not Go Into Defrost
* Unit Terminates Defrost Before Coil is Free of Ice
* Water Buildup Heat Exchanger
Getting reports of the app alerting that the web page is not accessible. I've tried to repeat this behavior and cannot. I installed from the Play Store on a Samsung S4 and Tab 2 and the app works as it should without errors on my end.
Added internet permission to try and resolve loading issue. The app works fine on the above listed devices and emulators. Sorry that I don't have more testing devices available.
This application has everything You need to do the maintenance of heating equipment. The free version includes spare parts listing, error codes, commissioning parameters...
This beta release has De Dietrich boilers in the database.
* AC Mode Troubleshooting
* Double Wall Connectors with Double Wall Vent
* Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV)
* Fixed Metered Cooling
* Main Burner Orifice Sizes
* Pipe Sizing
* Single Wall Connectors with Double Wall Vent
* Temperature Rise