Amiga Forever Essentials unlocks the potential of different Amiga emulation apps designed for Android, making it possible to play thousands of Amiga titles. We worked together with the developers of UAE4All2, UAE4Droid, AnUAE4All, Omega 500 and other apps to make sure that Amiga Forever Essentials system content is autodetected (no manual file copying or configuration needed). At least one of these apps is required to start an Amiga emulation session.
After installation, run Amiga Forever Essentials to copy or update the Amiga system files.
Features: AGA/OCS/ECS, 68020 and 68000 emulation, harddisk-support, WHDLoad-support, Chip/Slow/Fast-mem settings, savestates, vsync, most games run fullspeed.
Chui, john4p, TomB, notaz, Bernd Schmidt, Toni Wilen, Pickle, smoku, AnotherGuest, Anonymous engineer, finkel, Mustafa 'GnoStiC' Tufan, Lubomyr, pelya.
Oscar Orallo Pelaez & Stephane Dallongueville (the authors of the FAMEC m68k emulator)
Android port by Lubomyr, SDL port by pelya.
Warning: This version only for device with NEON support.
For device without neon support, as tegra2, will be published separate version later)
You will need Amiga kickstart ROM files to use this emulator, they are not included.
You may install Amiga Forever Essentials to get ROM files, they will be auto-detected: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloanto.amigaforever.essentials
If you install ROM files manually, please put them to android/data/atua.anddev.uae4all2/files/kickstarts directory. Files must be named as kick13.rom kick20.rom kick31.rom
'1'- autofire [HOME]
'2'- Right mouse click [END]
'3'- joystick fire/left click [PAGEDOWN]
additional buttons (can be added via SDL-settings)
'2' + '4' - textUI vkeybd
SDL keycode action:
F15 - textUI vkeybd
LCTRL - emulator menu toggle
LALT - change input method
compatible keyboard https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kl.ime.oh
linux plugin - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klye.plugin.lx
Please use full keyboard layout
Source code - https://github.com/lubomyr/uae4all2
IMPORTANT: Requires Amiga Forever Essentials for Android or your 512k Kickstart ROM in .rom format, and Amiga floppy disk image in .adf format. Make sure your sdcard can be accessed through /sdcard.
We appreciate any rating, comments and suggestions, but in case you need some answer, please check description below, check FAQ on homepage, or email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This app is based on various UAE4All ports and AnDOSBox, for GPL enquiries please email to developer.
- Work in Fast mode or Compatible mode
- Support "1M Chip" or "512k Chip + 512k RAM" memory config
- Support multiple savestates in both Fast mode and Compatible mode
- Emulate from 1 to 4 floppy drives
- Select between 200/240/256 scanline
- Support Hi-Res mode
- Portrait or Landscape mode with free resize
- Support Sound
- Work with Software and Hardware keyboard
- Support entering special keys like Ctrl, ESC and Function keys
- Support Virtual TrackPad, Virtual Joystick, and Pen Mouse mode
Limitations for this version
- Require 512k ROM.
- Compatibility is limited (similar to other UAE4All ports).
- Floppy only, not support harddisk.
- On some device it failed to call out the software keyboard. In this case, try holding the "menu" hardware key, or turn on (menu->input mode->show keyboard fix).
- Some program will not compatiblity with Pen mode, please use Trackpad mode in this case.
- Require 512k Kickstart ROM, have better compatibility with v1.3 ROM.
- Check out UAE4All compatibility list from internet.
- If "Disk Error" is reported and cannot proceed, restart the emulator and try again.
- If have problem running some program, try switch to another emulation (core) mode.
- Savestate will bind to the disk inserted in Floppy Drive 1 BEFORE the emulator started, disk change after that will not change the binding.
- Use "menu->buttons->show buttons" to check hidden buttons and joystick area.
- To avoid accidental mouse click, switch to Joystick mode/Scroll Screen mode, or turn off "Tap screen as Click" from "menu->input mode".
- Select change floppy then press Back without selecing a disk file will eject a disk from the floppy drive.
- Use Right-Alt instead of Left-Alt (or turning off "menu->input mode->map left-alt key") to type special letters on physical keyboard.
- To use D-Pad as keyboard arrows, make sure Joystick Keys is not in D-Pad mode ("menu->settings->joystick keys").
- To use Button Mapper, make sure Joystick Keys is disabled.
- Use our "GameKeyboard" or "Flit Keyboard" with it's Extra Plugin as companion if needed.
See FAQ on homepage.
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
REQUIRES: BlueStacks App Player for PC - go to BlueStacks.com to download.
★ CES Best Software 2012 Award Winner - Best App Ever Award 2012 ★
"Push" apps from your phone onto your PC easily and remotely. Then use them in windowed or fullscreen mode. Over a million downloads of App Player for PC so far. BlueStacks is free while in beta - let us know your feedback!
★ NEW: Choose windowed mode or maximize to fullscreen (in BlueStacks on PC)
★ NEW: Far more apps work in BlueStacks than did in our alpha version!
Here are some apps that are great to use with BlueStacks:
GAMES: Play Where's My Water?, Angry Birds, Words With Friends and hundreds of thousands of others
MESSAGING: Use WhatsApp, KakaoTalk and others to message with friends from your desktop
KIDS: Let your kids expand their minds on the big screen with educational apps and e-books like The Lorax
PHOTOS: Instant PC photo-editing and sharing software using apps like Skitch and PicSay
MUSIC: Use media players like the WinAmp app to play files from your PC
SOCIAL: Use apps like Facebook and Twitter to get a streamlined experience
Remember, you must download BlueStacks App Player for Windows from BlueStacks.com to your PC in order to use BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
• Play console games anywhere
• Control emulators on your TV, Tablet, or Phone
• Supports up to 4 players
• Use Bluetooth or Wifi to connect your devices
• Download new controllers or create your own with BT Controller Editor
1. Open BT Controller on the device that will run the emulator
2. Click Start Host
3. Follow the directions to enable the BT Controller Keyboard and then activate it
4. Open BT Controller on the next device that will be used to control the emulator
5. Press connect and then select the Host device
6. Open an emulator on the Host device
7. Use the emulator settings to map the BT Controller buttons to the emulators buttons
Instructions can also been seen on youtube
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
You can configure widgets for control - these widgets map to virtual keyboard keys, right click, zoom, etc.
Mostly suitable for tablets, but runs on small devices as well.
NOTE: The functionality of this app compared to the free Winulator-beta app for the same version number (e.g. 2.x.y) is identical except the 'BETA' marker displayed in the free version. Please use the BETA app for free testing and checking of bug fixes.
• i486 PC emulation, capable of running DOS622/Windows 3.1.
• CPU Speed adjustable on the fly. When running at 10MIPS, its speed is comparable to 80486DX 66MHz (As reported by Norton sysinfo).
• Floppy disk drive, Harddisk, and CDROM
• 8bit Sound blaster 2.0
• VGA / SVGA Cirrus5430
• Emulated Serial Mouse
• Emulated Joystick
• PC compatible keyboard
• Larger configurable keypad for gaming control
• Support external bluetooth keyboard
Unlike DOSBox, Aemula doesn't emulate DOS directly. Instead, it comes with a Freedos boot disk. You can install MSDOS and Windows 3.1 on it. Visit http://www.aemula.net/guide.html for more help information.
This emulator is written in ARM assembler language, so it's incompatible with "Intel Inside" devices, at least for now.
you can test combine monster. help to see monster for combine.help calculate monster team damage for hit in dungeon.
- Can test combine monster from any level with 40-100% rate
- Normal Monster can combine with Plus Monster
- Combine Success or Fail you can get normal monster or plus monster
- Combine get plus monster rate 5%(Normal+Normal),10%(Normal+Plus),100%(Plus+Plus)
- Can calculate monster team damage for hit in dungeon
- Dungeon Calculator Select Monster With Name ,Images and Attack Power
- Can Test Open Fortune Eggs
- View Combine Chart Helpful you real combine in game
- View Combine Stats and Top 5 Monster Get From Combine.
Customize your device!
In Omega Files Pro you will find everything you need to build and customize your rom the way you like it
and great tools that can be used with all android devices
Omega Files Repo Supported Devices:
Galaxy S5 - Galaxy S4 - Galaxy S3 I9300 - Galaxy Note 3 N9005 - Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Galaxy S2 I9100 - Galaxy Note 10.1
Do not use Omegas Files repo files with other devices!!!
**Get this app to use it with your current device version and repo and not for future repo updates,
some devices may not get often repo updates or may never get an update at all**
Omega Files Tools:
Install zip files automatically using recovery
Reboot menu with widgets
Flashlight Tool and Widget
Battery Tool and Widget
Task and Application Manager with Widget
Tools can be used with all android devices
(more to come at the next updates)
OTA Live Update Notifications
Direct links to download Omega Roms
Pause and Resume option to Downloads for Omega Roms and for all Omega Files
Resume the same download for an Omega Rom zip file from both servers.
Flash mods and Omega Roms straight from the app, compatible with most recoveries.
Option to flash zip files from any folder on the device
More than one zip file can be selected and be flashed at once automatically
Select the downloads folder (sdcard and extsdcard)
Update Omega Files Pro repo from server, manual and automatic
Option at settings to select devices for Omega Files repo
Notification Dialog with changelog when repo updates automatic
Omega browser, find all Omega rom support forums easily.
Reboot menu with recovery and download with App drawer shortcuts and Five Widgets
Flashlight Tool and Widget
Battery Tool and Widget
Task and Application Manager with App drawer shortcut and Widget
Turn Off Screen and Lock with App drawer shortcut and Widget
Automatic backup off all user settings.
Many more inside the app and many more to come at the next updates!
You need a rooted device to use all files.
Omega files Pro will ask for root permissions to be able to flash mods from recovery.
To use all features of Omega Files Pro you need Internet connection.
Always take a nadroid backup before installing files from the Omega Files Pro.
NOTICE: To download links from xda you have to first login to xda with your username and password and select the remember me option if you do not want to login every time.
Check the New Additions to find the latest updates.
-All Rooted Roms:
All files in the section can be used to all supported rooted devices
-All Omega Roms:
All files in the section can be used with all Omega roms series and versions.
The files in this section can be used to only with Omegas latest versions.
The files here may also be compatible with other roms based on the same firmware.
--Contents of Omega Files Repo:
... and many more ...
For suggestions, bug reports etc visit Omega FIles Pro xda thread:
If you get the message:
"The play store purchase of the application can't be validated"
its because you are using Lucky Patcher or similar app
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE BAD RATING FOR THIS ERROR
Its not Omega Files Pro related!!!!
If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our Getting Started Guide first ( http://goo.gl/aTDElz ).
NOTE: Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS/Windows Emulator for Android
★ Optimized for Intel, ARM and MIPS Android devices.
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ Network Gaming! - Play network DOOM/Warcraft II, etc. with your friends on your LAN!
★ Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ IPX Networking Support
★ Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
Currently there is only support for Mips assembly but more assembly languages will be implemented.
Download this application if you have some basic programming experience or if you wish to learn assembly programming otherwise it will not be usefull to you at all.
Please visit wikipedia for more info on Mips assembly. You can also find code samples with detailed comments in the application webpage. For a brief documentation read this: https://sites.google.com/site/assemblyemulatorforandroid/documentation
This emulator has been designed to be fast and efficient. It can execute hundreds of thousands instructions per second just by using the power of your phone arm processor. For example a typical high end smartphone can execute roughly 1.5 million instructions per second and a 4 year old phone more than 200K instructions per second. Also it has been designed to be completely independent of any assembly language and architecture. As a result it will be very easy to add more assembly languages or even allow the user to specify his / her own assembly language.
For more information visit the application webpage.
Note: it only works on 2.2+ devices.
This app is developed based on pelya's SDL port for android and of course the amazing DosBox emulator.
Please test it for us and report issues/bugs through our website above.
Remember, it is aBETA, don't be scared if you see FCs or other strange issues. And positive feedbacks are most welcome.
Have fun! :)
- 8/16-bit computer emulators (Atari, Amiga, C64) - "QuickJoyIME"
- NES ("QuickJoyIME for NES")
- QuickJoyIMEs requires Android 3.0+
- it's designed for phones, not for tablets (I don't have an Android tablet yet) but it's largely configurable
- "QuickJoyIME": the buttons are mapped to D (left), F (right), R (up), C (down), A (fire) - you have to reconfigure emulator to use with QuickJoyIME
- "QuickJoyIME for NES" - the buttons are mapped to D (left), F (right), R (up), C (down), A ("A"), S ("B"), 1 ("start"), 2 ("select") - you have to reconfigure emulator to use with QuickJoyIME
- it's not suitable for games requiring simultaneous pressing of fire button AND diagonals, i.e. Turrican, Metroid or Soccer Kid)
Recommended games - it works GREAT with 90% platform games such as Lethal Weapon, Addams Family, Superfrog, Super Mario etc.
1. QuickJoyIME installs 2 input methods (soft "keyboards") - that are disabled by default - and a small utility app called QuickJoyTool. Use QuickJoyTool to manually add QuickJoyIMEs to the system input method list ("Select Input Method" > "Configure input methods") or use the system settings to do so.
2. QuickJoyTool may be used for quick switching between input methods and to set selected input method to stay on top permanently (allowing you to enter emulator input config and map QuickJoyIME controls to emulator controls).
1. You can set QuickJoyIME as the default input method ("Select Input Method").
2. Use "Toggle Input Method" button to show/hide QuickJoyIME (it'll stay on top when you go to the launcher - remember that it'll disappear when you press the BACK button).
How to use it with UAE4DROID:
1. Enable "Alternate Input Method" in settings.
2. Launch QuickJoyTool and set QuickJoyIME as the default input method.
3. Toggle the keyboard on.
3. Go to UAE4Droid (don't use the BACK button, use HOME), go to settings, "Physical controls". Use QuickJoyIME controls to map the following:
Fire - A (red button)
Up - R (blue button up)
Down - C (blue button down)
Left - D (green button left)
Right - F (green button right)
4. Launch any game. Press MENU, more and press "Show touch controls" to DISABLE the buit-it UAE4DROID on-screen controls. Rotate the screen once (UAE4DROID bug) and the buil-in touch controls should disappear.
5. Launch QuickJoyTool, select QuickJoyIME as a default input method. Toggle the keyboard on, go back to UAE4DROID.
Please report bugs & send feature requests.
UAE4DROID, Colleen, Atari800, Atari, Commodore 64, Amiga, C64, ZX Spectrum, VICE, virtual joystick, soft keyboard, gamepad, Nesoid.
The main idea behind LoboWiki is to allow users to read Wikipedia articles in a distraction-free manner. It means that all the links you click are added to the reading queue, instead of being immediately opened.
Use the swipe gesture to move between articles in your reading queue!
LoboWiki is designed to be to simple, clean and user friendly (it's Holo!). It's not going to be a full-blown research tool - I'll focus on making it pleasure to use during longer, casual reading sessions.
The UI is currently available in English, Polish and Italian.
It's not optimized for tabet-sized devices!
Supported Wikipedia languages: English, Alemannisch, Azərbaycanca, Български, Česky, Dansk, Deutsch, eesti, euskara, español, français, hrvatski, Italiano, 日本語, Lietuvių, Latviešu, magyar, Nederlands, norsk (nynorsk), norsk (bokmål), polski, Português, română, Русский, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська
LoboWiki is not affiliated with Wikipedia Foundation & Wikimedia.
LoboWiki does not collect any user data and personal information. It does not use any proxy servers - it retrieves all the data and articles directly from Wikipedia and Wikimedia servers.