XEmu65 is an experimental emulator of 8-bit computers, designed for Android phones. It's main focus is on simplicity and good touchscreen controls for playing games.
XEmu65 is based on free and open source Atari800 emulator.
- streamlined user interface
- touchscreen controls inspired by some of the finest iOS and Android games
- "zero configuration", including automatic detection of emulated machine settings using TOSEC filename convention
- "good enough" compatibility without the need of copyrighted Atari ROM files
- visual save browser
Known bugs / limitations:
- only internal storage is supported
- possible save state corruption
- Android 5.0+ compatibility
- replace legacy filesystem access by StorageAccessProvider
- support for physical controllers (Bluetooth & USB-OTG)
- more touchscreen controller schemes, including paddles emulation
- support for cassette and cartdridge-based file formats
XEmu65 (C) 2017-2018 Michał Galiński.
Atari800 (C) David Firth, (C) Atari800 Development Team.
Based on official port of Atari800 for Android by Kostas Nakos.
Atari ROM and Atari BASIC replacements by Avery Lee.
Licensed under GNU General Public License. All rights reserved.
This app is not affiliated or endorsed by Atari, Inc.