CRIPPLED BY CAPTCHAS Devs, thanks for your work, but ReCaptchas are unsubmittable right now and this breaks a huge chunk of sites. The second portion of a ReCaptcha request which requires a copy/paste of text would normally have an accompanying 'submit' button, but in Orfox, no such button appears, and thus there is no way to proceed to the requested site. This has been an ongoing issue. PLEASE HELP!!!
Cant get past Captcha Cant highlight the Captcha buttons on my tablet. This needs removing from the program. Even working Captcha on my pc is very annoying when it does work. Sort it out and I'll give you 5 stars.
Unable to save images. I just tap on "Save image" and nothing happens. This bug had been reported 10 months ago and it still haven't been fixed. Nice work developers.
Perfect for staying anonymous online! I have seen the greatest results from orfox and it is far more superior that that of its predecessor. Although, I feel it is lacking something, but I am not sure what it is... Perhaps the feel of a normal browser? Whatever it is, I hope that is is found soon.
Won't work with battery saver I'm new to Orfox and Orbot, but I've noticed Orbot states "connected", but Orfox is"unable to connect to WiFi" when power save is on. Other browsers work & Orfox is OK without power saver.
Latest version keeps crashing Appears to crash 95% of the times the app is invoked. Had no such issues before latest update. Android 6.01.
- Updated to Tor Browser 6.5 / FIrefox 45.5.1 foundation
- This release features an important security update to Firefox: https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2016/11/30/fixing-an-svg-animation-vulnerability/
- Many more maintenance improvements and updates
- Updated to Tor Browser 6.5 /Firefox 45.4 foundation
- DuckDuckGo now default search engine (please enable NoScript!)
- Some fixes for Orbot / Tor integration
- New icon!
Most private and secure browser in the world. #1 Antivirus engine inside.